When Sparks Fly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa was brought back to the edge of another climax, this time stronger than the last. When he pulled free, he rolled over and she followed, laying on his naked chest. Her tongue licked the dark pearl of his nipple, circled it and sucked gently. He urged her along her path, coaxing her further south. "I guess if you don't want to wash your face, you can wash something else," he comprised, as he pushed at her shoulders with one hand and toyed with her red curls with the other.

She giggled, grabbed his pants at each hip and with his help dragged his slacks down, and off his long, muscled form. His cock sprung free, and bounced provocatively against his stomach. "Very nice," she said, praise for his girth and length was easy to read and hear. Robert grinned, touched the head of his dick. Pre-cum oozed free; he squeezed the tip of his cock, milked the fluid and ran it across the dark velvet flesh.

No other urging was needed; she crawled up between his thighs, wrapped her fingers around the thick member and plunged it between her lips. He groaned; his fingers tangled in her red hair and he watched her pink lips rise and fall with perfect precision. The soft scrape of her teeth against the swollen veins made his hips jerk, he pushed her deeper onto his rod. She sucked hard, rolled her tongue around one side of his member, then the other. He pulled her off, held her mouth to the head, then pressed her back down. Over and over he urged her with a tempo he set. "Fuck Mel, oh fuck, you're so – oh yeah, right there – oh fuck, don't – don't – oh you fuckin' slut."

Melissa giggled around his cock; the vibrations rolled and blanketed him, sending sparks through his veins. Robert felt his balls tightened. Both hands gripped the side of her head, just as his hips rose. His cock spurted thick ropes of cum into her mouth; the suction of her talented mouth caused a seal that kept him locked between her cheeks and clasped at the edge of her throat. He came hard; bubbles of seed threatened to slip from the edges of her lips. Robert eased up on his firm hold, only to feel her draw him back in and swallow more seed.

When she popped off, she looked at him, wiped her lips with her fingers and licked at the sliver of juices that she'd gathered up. "Fuck it," he muttered, reached up, grabbed her by the back of the neck and pulled her mouth to his. He kissed her deep, tasting his seed and sharing the remnants of her own honey on his tongue. She giggled against his mouth, kissed him back and laughed harder when he tickled her sides.

He let her go, and watched as she removed her shoes, stockings, garter and shelf bra. Melissa stood before him naked, as he lay there barring all to her. Her white flesh was a contrast to his darker tone, but Robert didn't mind. He reached out and she came to him. He pulled a blanket around them, and held her close.

When morning came Robert was alone; he rubbed the sleep from his eyes and smiled when the sound of his shower running signaled his guest was still there. He pushed the blanket away and crawled out of bed. Robert stretched his muscles, and walked around the room, gathering their clothes. When he turned to face the bathroom, Melissa stood there wrapped in a thick blue towel. Her hair hung down her back; her curls were wet and heavy. Her face was clear of all make-up. He studied her; she blushed; her cheeks brightened a natural shade of pink. He closed the distance between them, and took her in his arms. He kissed her good morning, pulled away her towel and pushed her toward the bed.

The back of her knees hit the bed, she fell down; he followed after her. Her hands moved to his chest, and around his back; Robert opened her legs, and slipped his cock into her pussy. He made love to her, slowly and with great skill. Neither spoke a word, as they explored each other. Her fingers moved up and down his back; her nails scrapped his flesh leaving little scratches. He groaned and she cried out as their climaxes reached their peak simultaneously.

Robert held her close, and Melissa snuggled against him. He toyed with her hair, stroked her cheek and kissed her forehead. "Do you know how beautiful you are?" he asked, tipping her face up to openly praise her.

Melissa lowered her head. "Thank you," she whispered.

"You've got just the right amount freckles."

Laughter rolled through her. "The right amount? No freckles is the right amount," she told him.

"Oh?"

"Yeah, I hate my freckles. I've got them everywhere! Look!"

"I know where you have them," he winked, and kissed several different locations where he spotted some of her freckles. "But your freckles are just another thing I like about you. So, don't work so hard to cover them up," he whispered, before rising from the bed and heading to the shower.

"Robert?"

He paused at the bathroom door. "Yeah?"

"I need to head to work. Do you want me to drive your rental back into the city and..."

"Nah, I'll take it back in; I'm going to have to explain the issue with the hood." He winked at her grin.

"Well then, how about I drive your car, then you don't have to take the bus or a cab ride home."

He thought a moment. "Okay, that'll work. Do you mind feeding Soldier while I get cleaned up?" Her smile was all the answer he needed. "His food is in the closet by the garage door."

"Okay," Melissa answered as he closed the bathroom door.

She found the puppy's food, read the packaging, guessed his age and went out to get his bowl. Once outside she couldn't help but pick him up, lather him with coos and hugs, but this time she avoided his kiss. Melissa took the bundle of fur into the house, and placed the bowl and the dog on the kitchen floor. He bounced around, until the sound of food clattering against metal reached his ears. Melissa watched him eat, then headed back to the bedroom to pull on her dress from the night before. When Robert found her, she was dressed, her hair braided and her shoes buckled around her ankles. Her stockings, garter and bra were folded and resting on the bed.

"My panties still in the car?" she asked.

Robert smirked. "Yes, they are. They really aren't salvageable."

"No, but we can't very well leave them in the rental."

"Why not?" he asked, then laughed again when she stuck out her tongue.

"You want breakfast here, or do we have time to stop someplace?"

Melissa paused. "I don't usually eat breakfast. An apple will do fine."

"You sure?"

She angled her head. "Yes, I'm sure."

"Okay, than an apple for you and for me – I think I have some leftover pizza in the fridge."

"Are you saying it's okay for me to eat just an apple?"

Robert looked at her with a puzzled expression. "Yes," he drawled out the word. "Why?"

"Because everyone is trying to shove food down my throat, or trying to make me happier than I already am, and –."

He stepped up and stroked her cheek. "You're perfect just like this." They kissed again, and had it not been for her insisting that she'd be late for work, he would have had her in his bed again.

"I think you're going to become a habit," he whispered, before letting her go.

"I hope so," she answered softly before returning his kiss. When they pulled apart, she sighed, reached into her purse and called Katherine. "Kat, I'm not going to make it in today..."

~ ~ ~ The End ~ ~ ~