When Spidey Met Oracle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite the problems she'd had in her relationship with the Spider, he'd never been one of those guys. Not really. The one stay she had made in a psychiatric hospital had been at Spider-Man's behest, but only because she'd played him. The first time he caught her, she convinced him she'd committed her crimes because she was psychotically obsessed with him. After all, it was easier to break out of a loony bin than an actual prison. But after that, he never told her to get professional help again. Not after she stopped playing mind games with the Spider and let him get to know who she really was. Felicia knew that he'd wanted more from her than she was willing to give, and it had forced them apart all those years back, but he never told her that she needed to go fix herself because of it. Not even when he broke up with her.

Some part of her would always love him for that. Just not the way he wanted her to. Because while Felicia believed in love, she didn't believe in true love or soul mates or any of the other grand, romantic lies her mother told her growing up.

Felicia learned the hard way that the future was unknowable and the past was gone. You can only really count on what you feel in the moment. But if there was a man alive who had any chance of proving her wrong, it was the Spider. For some reason beyond her, despite all the bad stuff that'd come between them, no matter how mean she'd had to be to him at times, and regardless of the times he'd actually managed to hurt her, she could still depend on him if she needed him. This kind of unconditional reliability ran counter to everything she had learned about the way the world worked. There were no charming princes or knights in shining armor out there. But as the years wound on Spider-Man was still willing to stand by her, and she started to suspect there might just be one honest man in the world. Because if she understood one thing about the Spider more than most, it was that he was an improbably relentless force for good in an uncertain universe.

By the time she realized this, she also realized she didn't really deserve him, but it was sure pretty to think she once did...

Which is why, these days, she went out of her way to tease him about his apparent naïveté, even though she was always secretly thrilled to know that she had help if she wanted it. Especially now, when she was pretty sure it was necessary.

The Black Cat had told Oracle that she could handle this job on her own, but she knew now that she'd been wrong. Felicia had definitely bitten off more than she could chew and there was no one she trusted to back her on this kind of major mastication than the Spider.

Especially given who was involved.

This is why the Black Cat currently found herself waiting for sundown on a rooftop in Chelsea.Yes, it was a bit of a cliché, but whenever it'd been a while since they'd seen each other and she needed to meet up with the Spider in secret, they always did so on the roof of the now defunct office of Emil Greco... the scene of their first encounter. Way back when, Felicia had been buying guns off Greco for her father's jailbreak, and Spider-Man had just happened to spot her. The rest, as they say, was history, but she remembered that first fight pretty well. It wasn't just because it had been her first tussle with a costumed crime-fighter... or the thrill of finding that all her years of gymnastics and martial arts training had paid off since she actually got the better of a guy with honest-to-god superpowers... She remembered because the whole time they were going at it, the Spider was sporting an ever-increasing chubby in his tights.

Even from the beginning there'd been that frightful sexual tension. And while at the time she'd thought that their game of cat and mouse had this grim undercurrent of life-or-death, looking back on it now, she realized just how playful it always was. It was schoolyard-crush-style antics on a grand scale. The two of them running across the New York City skyline like two damaged, crazy kids too dumb to realize just how easy it was to get what they both really wanted. She remembered worrying back then that the thrill would always be in the chase, but she couldn't have been more wrong...

The Spider had participated in some of the best sex of her life.

Such a damn shame it couldn't last. Felicia tried. She really did. She gave up the crime to make him happy, and then he told her who he really was and everything changed.

She couldn't remember his real name. Why would she? He was always her Spider more than he was the Man. Hell. That's all she really needed. But that hadn't been enough for him. First, he couldn't get over the fact that she didn't have superpowers like his, so she made a deal with the Kingpin of Crime to get some. All so she could spend her nights at his side, busting baddies, but the Spider was never comfortable with the fact that her moral compass didn't point right to his magnetic north.

She had always wondered if this really had to be the end of what they'd shared. And moreover she worried that it'd been her own failings that made it so. Because after all these years, she'd realized that the Spider had been willing to accept that Felicia Hardy was who she was, but maybe she hadn't been willing to accept him for being the man that he was... How fair was that?

The reason she'd been able to overlook this at the time was the simple fact that she could always tell, even then, that she enjoyed being herself much more that he enjoyed being him. What she hadn't been able to understand back then was that, while crime-fighting wasn't really fun, it was just as important to the Spider that he be that sad sack who weighed his responsibility to the world so heavily.

Recently, they had reconnected in more ways than one, but mostly carnally, and Felicia had started to believe that the day might come when they could both balance their unmet expectations in such a way that meant nothing but spectacular, guilt-free sex and weightless emotional baggage... But they weren't in their early twenties anymore. The Spider wasn't going to change. Neither was she. She was just dabbling in his distracted years before he found some woman who fulfilled more than his most immediate needs. But for a while, that had been enough again. In her soberest moments, she realized they were doomed from the start. Toxic. Which might just be what made it so fun.

If she hadn't been waiting for the Spider on that rooftop, mulling all of this over, the target wouldn't have gotten the drop on her.

She had wanted the Spider there, because nobody knew the man she was dealing with better than him. And her years as a private investigator had taught her to trust the best sources you had access to.

Maybe if Spider-Man had shown up in time, he would have told her just how fast the man could be. But even if he had told her, she doubted she could have imagined the inhuman speed of which the man was capable. At first, she thought it'd been some random stiff breeze that had knocked her to the ground. It wasn't until that wind suddenly had weight to press down upon her that she realized that it was a person...

And not just some random opportunist...

Oh no, the Black Cat realized, once she'd turned enough to take in his face. It was him!

Her gasp of shock brought in the numbing thickness of the fog. "He's gassed me", she whimpered before fading.

*

Barbara had been at this game for quite some time. Years. Hell, she'd invented this game.

You send an operative out and provide them with the technical and tactical support they needed to get the job done. It took a lot of planning, and when all that planning inevitably flew right out the window, it took a lot of improvising. And the most frustrating aspect of all this was when your agent in the field couldn't communicate with you.

This kind of thing happened all the time. Hell, it was happening to her in three different countries right now. Black Canary was in Japan shutting down one of Osborn's collaborations with S.T.A.R. Labs in Kyoto, and she hadn't been able to call in since Elektra Natchios had shown up on the scene. Barbara wasn't concerned about Dinah. She knew she didn't have to be any more than she was sweating over the Huntress in Halifax, shutting down Osborn's newest weapons plant. She knew Helena could handle whatever the world threw at her, too. That's why she loved working with those ladies. Barbara knew them. Time and time again, they'd shown her that they had the stuff to get the job done.

Felicia Hardy was a different story. The fact that Barbara hadn't heard from her in the last thirty-six hours was not okay. Babs didn't really know the Black Cat, but she was pretty sure Felicia was in trouble. It was the only explanation. And there wasn't anything she could really do about it from Gotham City.

The GPS on the communicator she'd sent to the Black Cat when she first recruited her placed Hardy at the Upper East Side apartment of one Ashley Moon, an alias under which the mostly reformed thief worked as a special investigator for the mayor of New York. The trace on her cell phone led her to the same location. Felicia probably had a burner cell she used for her moonlighting gig with that fur-collared catsuit. Maybe if Barbara combed through her credit card history, she could find the number. She was about to do just that when she finally got a response from the comm.

"Uh, hello?" she heard through the audio uplink. It wasn't the Black Cat. "Cat? You here?" Barbara was pretty sure it was a guy, but his voice was distorted somehow... like he was talking through a handkerchief over the phone. "I know I'm not supposed to know about this place, but, well, you know me," the guy said, and there was something familiar about that voice... "I'm a nosy-parker... No! Busybody! I'm a busybody."

The muffled mumbling. The nervous blather. It all came together and the realization nearly knocked her out of her chair.

Shit, shit, shit, Barbara thought. Shit!

She felt this violent urge to hang up. Her finger was actually on the button before she realized she didn't have the luxury. This was her best avenue to regain some control over this mission, which was now SNAFU in ways she never expected.

You never should have used her, Barbara told herself. This is why she needed to stick to Dinah, Helena and Zinda Blake. Every new operative was a total disaster. She'd been kidding herself if she thought she could work with the Black Cat without him becoming involved. But no, she just had to stick it to Catwoman...

Damn it!

"Guess she's not here," he was murmuring to himself as she initiated the communicator's beacon. If he was close enough for it to pick up his voice, then he'd hear the high-volume beep that would lead him to find it. "Yikes!" she heard loud and clear a few moments later. "The hell is this?" She disengaged the locator signal and boosted the volume on the receiver so he could hear him even without the comm in his ear.

She found herself hesitating once more. She really didn't want to do this. Suck it up, Gordon, she internally sighed. Let's find Felicia...

"Spider-Man, this is Oracle," she said, well aware her voice would be deepened by sound filters and rendered unrecognizable. "If you want to see your girlfriend again, I'm afraid we're going to have to work together."

"There goes the friendly neighborhood," the wall-crawler groaned in response.

CHAPTER TWO: Brightest Brand New Day

Spider-Man wasn't sure if coming to the Black Cat's apartment was a mistake or not, but when she didn't show up for their meet, he didn't see what choice he had. He'd wasted an entire night on a rooftop in Chelsea waiting for her and he'd just spent the whole morning swinging around town to all her familiar haunts. No sign of her anywhere. And she wasn't answering at the number she'd texted from, either.

Technically, he wasn't supposed to know where she lived. Since the two of them started things up again, they'd been meeting in hotel rooms or the odd penthouse she'd break into while the super-rich tenants vacationed somewhere exotic. And while Spider-Man knew she was Felicia Hardy, she didn't know he knew that she moon-- er, daylighted as a special investigator for the Mayor's office under the alias Ashley Moon. Peter had run into her at City Hall back when he worked for Jonah. She could stuff all that platinum blonde hair under a brown wig if she wanted, but there was no disguising that seductive purr in her voice or that mischievous twinkle in her eyes. There was certainly no hiding that fantastic body. It was only slightly nicer than her apartment.

Felicia -- or rather Ashley -- had a Central Park view in a doorman building with antique fixtures, a working fireplace and private deck garden. If she blew out the kitchen wall, she could make a very nice breakfast nook.

Whatever she was making working for Jameson, it was easily three-times what Peter Parker'd been paid. Actually, the more he looked around, the more he was pretty sure this was that lavish luxury apartment they "borrowed" after that flameout with Firefly at the Museum of Natural History. When Spider-Man got to the bedroom, he knew he was right. The Black Cat had pretended to break in, the sexy little liar! Just because she knew how uncomfortable that kind of thing made him! Then she'd pushed him onto that bed... "You know me, Spider," he remembered her saying as she slowly unzipped that crazy catsuit down to her navel. "A little B and E always gets me in the mood for a little suck and fuck." Then she wriggled her shoulders and those creamy white tits popped right out at him. He could count on one hand the number of times he'd seen her wear a bra in all the years he'd known her, yet those frisky kittens of hers never seemed to suffer from this habitual lack of support...

He barely had the chance to yank his mask up over his mouth before she pounced on him. His face buried in a buoyant abundance of spongy tit-flesh, he drew the fur-lined leather off her shoulders and pulled her suit down to her waist as she freed herself from its sleeves.

"Oh, Spiiiideeerr," Felicia had moaned, her naked hand rubbing the top of his masked head while he licked and sucked at her nipples. They were salty with the taste of her sweat and grew stiffer with every flick of his tongue. "You're quickly becoming my favorite fucktoy," she purred, lifting her tight, leather-clad ass so he could tug her costume down her thighs. She wasn't wearing any panties. Of course she wasn't. When he couldn't work the suit down any further, he let it drop and the heavy material settled over the tent he was pitching in his tights. She shifted her knees so that the tangle of her costume rubbed back and forth on his raging erection, sending a thrill up his spine that made him groan into a mouthful of tit. He caressed the back of her legs with his gloved hands, working his way up to the well-rounded cheeks of her ass which he squeezed before smacking her once.

"Ho!" she yipped when he slapped her. She seized the headboard so she could raise herself up, denying him that playful faceful of soft skin. "Am I being baaaaad, or are you just telling me where you want to ffffuuuuck me?" she teased, settling her bare ass onto his stomach as her breasts dangled over his face, swaying to and fro. He tried to lean up to kiss them, but she shifted down, intercepting his lips with her own. Her tongue slipped into his mouth. Felicia Hardy was a fantastic kisser. Always had been. Peter was so content to let her devour him that he almost missed her thrashing above him, her legs working frantically as his spandex-bound cock rubbed between her trembling thighs. It took him a moment to realize she was kicking off the rest of her costume. His hands had been kneading her ass throughout this mini-makeout session, but now he was trying to pull her back toward his dick so he could finally fuck her. He wanted that pussy so much. So, of course, she fought him. "Nuh-no," she whined, pulling back when his cock nestled into her ass-crack. "I-if you want a prize, kitty needs her cream..."

"Ooookay..." he sighed shakily. Peter wasn't some rake. He wanted her to enjoy this just as much as he knew he would. He slid his hands from her butt to caress the length of her long, supple legs, then started to massage her inner thighs.

"I... I just need to cum," she begged as his gloved fingers traced the thick lips of her slit. "Juh-just make me cum and we can have so much fun..." He pushed two digits into her then. "Haw!" she moaned, shuddering, as her eyes screwed themselves shut. "Oooooh! Hah! Uhn!" she whimpered as he started to finger-fuck her in earnest. He took the opportunity of her momentary distraction to bend up and lightly bite one of her plump nipples. "Nuh-nooo," she weakly asserted, pushing him down as she sat upright. "Baaaad itsy-bitsy spider," she admonished, reaching behind her to tug his spider-pants down and free his oozing prick. "Mmm-maybe nuh-not so itsy-bitsy," she corrected, stroking the length of his manhood in time to the rhythm of his fingers thrusting into her cunt, driving him wild. His fingers blurred into her now. Her hips rolled forward, thrusting into the hand so desperate to pleasure her pussy. "Ah! Ah! I'm... close..." she moaned in broken gasps. His other hand had alternated between squeezing her ass and stroking her thigh, but now drifted upward to fondle her breast. He tweaked her hard nipple before pulling it hard. "Fah-ffffuuuuuck," Felicia groaned at the naughty sensation. "Oooohh, I love when you play with my titties, buh-but you know where I like it..." And he did. His hand trailed from her breast to her back, sliding down each bump of her spine until it returned to her ass. He pushed his thumb into her rosebud.

"Guh-gaaaawwd!" she cried, her sphincter closing on the bulb of one digit while she squirted cum on the other. Her whole body shook in her ecstasy, including those lovely, luscious titties of hers. Spider-Man wanted a mouthful of those puffy pink nipples, but she pinned him down to deny him again.

"Soooo good," she whined as he continued to rub circles into her anus through the last of her climax. She fell forward to kiss him again, the hand that had been stroking his cock now tapping it on her taint. He felt the warmth of her flesh, but something was off. Spidey looked down between them to see he was now wearing a condom.

"Huh-how the h-hell?" he wondered as she lightly squeezed his dick with her thighs. "Wh-when did you....?"

"I'm just full of surprises," she smiled, scooting back so that his rubber-hooded cock settled between her butt cheeks once again, "but right now, I want to be full of something else..."

"Shiiiiit," he groaned as she ground herself against him.

"Where do you want to take me?" she whispered into his ear. "You want kitty's pussy or asshole?"

"Whuh-whatever you want..." he said, his hand now clutching her tits as he gave himself over to her. "Juh-just let me fuck you, Felicia..."

"Soooo indecisive," she teased, leaning back so his hard cock found her cunt. "Uhn eh-eeeeeeney," she sighed, sinking onto his dick then. "Mmmmmeeeeeeney..." she moaned, slicking his length with her wet cunt as she rose up and down. He slipped out of her then, and he thought she just pulled up too far for a moment until she inched forward and perched her anus onto his dickhead. "Muh muh miiiiiiiney!" she huffed feeding his cock into her tight asshole.

"Mo!" Spider-Man grunted, grabbing her waist as he started to gently bugger the Black Cat.

"Bah! Huhn! Hah!" she shuddered. Her eyes lit up as he pulled her down on his manmeat, then screwed themselves shut as he pulled his dick back. "Awhn," she groaned before breaking off into tiny squeaks and whimpers as she slowly bounced up and down his erection. Her hands had been clapped on his chest, clutching fistfuls of red and blue spandex while he throttled her rectum, but she shifted her slight weight to move one to her pussy. "Fffffuck my ass, Spideeerrrr," she purred while she diddled her clit. He slipped a hand from her hip to close over the fingers she was using to pleasure herself. "Ooohhh -- mmm -- Do it!" she begged. He drove a finger into her cunt and she screamed, her pussy rippling around his pointer while the muscles deep in her ass pinched down on his dick. "Ah! Ahhhn... Arrr-aren't you do yet?" she whined when her orgasm faded.