When Taylor Met Lindsay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers

We rolled side by side. I tried to keep him in me. My last conscious thought before sleeping was that Lindsay needs ... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

####################

In the morning, the daily routine changed. He woke, kissed me, and showered. I joined him, needing to wash the dried cum from my body, and to be with this man as much as I could.

We dressed in regular clothes for the first time since that Saturday of the CMO orgy, and made our way into the main room. Sweet walked over to Lindsay and talked to her, the first words he'd spoken to her since we'd arrived here a week ago Sunday that were not orders.

"Lindsay, how do you feel?"

"Master, I hurt, but I understand. I swear to you that I'm a changed woman."

"Good. I'm going to release you. Tell me if you need help standing."

"Master, I cannot stand in your presence."

"You can if I allow it."

"Then I will stand for you."

He undid her arms first, then slowly released her legs. I helped Lindsay for a minute before she shrugged me off with a whispered, "Thank you, Mistress.". She swayed, but a force of will forged through pain kept her upright. She stood before her Master and me, showing us her unmarked naked front side.

Instinctively, she lowered her head. "Girl thanks you, Master SweetShaDow," she said. "You have taught this girl more than she can ever thank you for."

"You have taken everything I can give you, Lindsay, and have worked hard to fight your inner demons. I hope the lessons you have learned will give you that same strength in the future."

"Master, if girl's strength falters, she will call thee."

"No, you won't," he replied. Then he shocked us both. "Lindsay Lohan, I hereby release you from my service."

Her mouth dropped. "Sir," she finally said, "Girl loves thee. Do not abandon her!!"

"I must, I fear," he replied. "I cannot be your Master any longer."

"Lindsay started to cry. "Whatever shall girl do?" she wailed.

He wasn't done with the shocks. He took one of my hands, and one of Lindsay's, and put them together. "Lindsay, meet your new Mistress. Taylor, meet your submissive."

We both looked at him then, eyes wide open, mouths wide open. Comprehension struck Lindsay Lohan faster than it hit me. Lindsay dropped to her knees and kissed my tennis shoes.

"I love you, Mistress Taylor," she said. "You have been girl's rock through my ordeal. Girl feels confident that you can lead her in the future."

What the FUCK??? "Hold on a minute," I cried. I looked right at Sweet and said "What about you?? Didn't our heartfelt 'I love you's' mean anything?"

"Taylor," he said, "I love you more than I can say. I want you, and only you, for the rest of my life. However, watching you this past week, I know you need more than me. You need Kellie. You need Carrie. You need Lindsay. And Lindsay needs you, too.

"Besides, if she relapses, I'll be right there." What the fuck! He's dropping to one knee. "Marriage is still too early, but move in with me. Be my girl."

Oh! My!! God!!! What should I do??

Tears welled in my eyes. I had to make a decision, and I knew in an instant that I couldn't do what he asked.

"I can't do that," I said. "I can't leave Nashville. My life, my career, is there."

Now tears started forming in his eyes. I just tore his heart out. But before he could get up off his knees, the third person in the room spoke up.

"Mistress Taylor, might girl speak?" Lindsay Lohan said.

"Of course you can." I told her.

Perhaps, Mistress, if you cannot leave Nashville, Master could move in with you. I have heard you bought a large home there, with enough room for you, for Master, and perhaps even enough room for a girl submissive who needs her Mistress' guidance in her life?"

"You know who I am?" I asked.

"Mistress, when you sang to Master last night, I finally figured it out. Girl loves your records, Mistress. You are a great singer, better even than this girl." Lindsay was truly humble as she spoke. And though she knew I was Taylor Swift, Country singer, she was not in awe of me like so many fans.

Then Lindsay added one last statement,which blew my mind. "Girl loves your records, Mistress, but more importantly, girl, um, I mean I ... I love you, Taylor."

I wasn't prepared for that!! But apparently Sweet was. "Could you truly love your Mistress, even if I was living with her?" he asked. "Could you possibly love me, too?"

Lindsay's face lit up. She returned to third person to speak to him. "Girl loves you more now than before, Master. In fact, if girl moved to Nashville with Mistress and Master, girl would happily serve both of you."

She turned back to me. "Mistress, please say yes. Let Master and this girl move in with you. We would provide for most every need you might have. We offer support, friendship, kinship when you are inundated by paparazzi, and all sorts of help. Most importantly, we can offer you true love."

Sweet added "I would not change you at all. How could I be jealous of your friendship and love of Kel and Carrie, with Lindsay living with us and even sharing our bed."

I was convinced. "OK," I said. "Lindsay, I accept you as my submissive, if you want me." I spoke his real name, then added "Come live with me and Lindsay in Nashville.

"I love you both so much, I couldn't live without either of you."

Sweet got off his knees and swept me up in his arms. We kissed hard as he twirled me in joy. When he set me down, Lindsay looked up at me, happiness in her eyes. I pulled her to me and kissed her deeply. Sometime during that kiss, Sweet got in amongst Lindsay and me, and the kiss became a three-way kiss.

Lindsay started undressing me about the same time I started pulling his clothes off his body. Soon the three of us were naked. I dropped to my knees to suck his cock, but was surprised to find Lindsay already there, his shaft deep in her mouth.

I shrugged, rose again and kissed him deeply. Our tongues collided in mutual love and lust. After a minute, I moved to nibble his earlobe. Whispering, I said "See? I can share you. But remember you're mine first and foremost. Also remember I love you so very much."

"I love you, too, my darling Tee. And I love Lindsay, but in a different way. I never lived with her. I want to live with you, be with you, be a part of your life. I want you forever, Taylor Swift."

We kissed again, a much more romantic kiss this time. I started feeling wet between my legs. I guess Lindsay sensed the wetness, because her hand went right to my pussy then and she started stroking my clitty. My knees buckled, and as I melted to the floor, I brought Sweet and Lindsay with me.

The actress dove right between my legs, licking and sucking all my pussy juices. The man I love went for my breasts, sucking and biting each nipple in turn. Oh, Jesus, it makes me feel good. I ... oh yes, Lindsay .. . right there ... fuck, he's sucking BOTH nips ... squeeze my tits closer ... fuck .. . damn ... so good .. . oh shit ... he's saying ... oh yes, I'm ... I'm .... CCCUUUUUMMMMMMIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!

Lindsay has left her spot between my legs. She's kissing Sweet now, my juices glimmering on her lips and cheeks. Her hand is on his cock, guiding him ... leading him into her. He's so big now, and he's taken over. Damn, he looks so natural over her, ramming her stroke after stroke.

I find one of her breasts and suck the nipple. She's whispering something, and I focus on the words she's saying.

"You're still my Master. Your cock owns this girl, just like Mistress' pussy owns this girl. Fuck me, Master. You need to know I still love you, even after this past week, and that you love me. I love you, Master. I love you." Now Lindsay is crying. I move to kiss her tears away, and she turns to me.

"Can we both love him, Mistress?" she asks. "Will there be any friction between you two because of me?"

This girl has some control. If he was fucking me, I would be a quivering mess needing to cum by this time. But Lindsay asked me a question, so I answered.

"You are my submissive. You will make love with him when I allow it, understood?"

"Oh Yes, Mistress." A few more strokes by him into her pussy. "Mistress," Lindsay cried. NOW he was getting to her. "Please allow girl to cum freely. Girl feels more than one orgasm approaching her. Please!!"

"Cum, my girl," I said. Kel and Carrie are going to be SO jealous. I wonder if Lindsay would like to join us for Girls' Night Out?

Lindsay, meanwhile, scratched his back, arched her own back, and started cumming. Her first orgasm caused her to shake. She kissed me so hard I think my teeth imprinted on the inside of my lips. Her second orgasm lifted her nearly off the ground with joy. She screamed with that orgasm. Now that she was finally speaking loudly, she started urging Sweet on.

"Master, and you are still and forever my Master, cum in me. Let me feel your seed filling me, showing me you love me too. Cum inside me, Master!!"

He grunted, then slammed into her hard. I felt Lindsay's body shove against mine. She cried out in joy, said "Master, Mistress, I'm cumming again!!"

"Me, too, girl, me too," Sweet replied. Both bodies stiffened, Sweet with a look of pleasure and concentration on his face, Lindsay's face a mask of total enjoyment and ecstasy. Both lovers came together, shaking against my body.

As they uncoupled, I slid between them both, my head dropping down to their groin areas. I took his slowly-deflating cock in my mouth and sucked it. My hand went deep into Lindsay's pussy. After a minute, my mouth and hand traded places, as I licked Lindsay's puss and stroked Sweet's rod, working to get it erect again.

My puss was not being forgotten, The two of them were taking turns licking it. I was starting to lose control ... I need those tongues ... Suck him again, get him hard ... fuck, fuck, why can't I concentr ... shit that feels good. YES!! Both tongues in my cunt!! Gotta .. . no, bury my head in her pussy ... lick her .. . must lick her ... must ... tongue in ASS!!!! Can't hold ... CCCCUUUUMMMMMIIINNNNNNGGGGG!!! Lindsay cumming too. Drink .. . cum ... oh damn, that's good.

Oh, yes, he's hard. I shift myself, sit atop him, and start fucking his rod. I urge Lindsay to stand up, and she moves to straddle Sweet, letting me lick her pussy. No, now she's shifting. Back to me, bending over. Aahh, I see. I lick her puss, and he plays with her breasts. She's inventive, and limber, too.

My tongue goes into her pussy, licking her. She moans. When I add a finger, she almost topples over. Sweet is lifting me up off him? Why??

Oh, he's got a better idea. He lays me on my side, and enters me while lying on our sides. Lindsay returns her pussy to my face, and her face to his. Since we're now lying on the floor, no one will fall over.

MMMMmmmmmm. Never been fucked like this before. We're facing each other. It's nice, except for the one leg I have high in the air to allow him entrance. And the bonus of this tasty pussy. MMMmmmm. Nice.

He's speeding up. His strokes urgent now. My body responding. Oh, shit, I must have turned a switch or something. I .. . oh I ... oh my .. . screaming, but the pussy in my way ... gotta ... holy shit, Lindsay's cumming. Drowning .. . drink every drop .. . yes yes yes .. . CCCUUUMMMIIINNNGGGG!!!!

He's .. . he's .. . yes. I feel his jism inside me, filling me, shooting in me. That's it!! CCCUUUUUMMMMMMMM!!!

Slowly, he stops. We roll apart. Lindsay drops down. She's licking my pussy and thighs. Oh, cleaning me. Now she's sucking his cock cleaning it.

I leaned over and kissed Robert (come on, you knew it was him. After all, we've been in the news). "I love you," I told him.

"I love you, too," he replied.

Then I pulled Lindsay Lohan up and kissed her. I looked her in the eyes and said, "I think I'm going to like having a little submissive girl in my bed."

Lindsay Lohan lowered her eyes. Softly, she said, "I love you, Mistress Taylor Swift."

rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers