When The Bad Guys Win Ch. 03

Story Info
The paladin's turn to join Tecryd in bed.
3.2k words
4.28
9.1k
6

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: The characters in this story are inspired by my various tabletop game characters and campaigns. This chapter contains loss of virginity, broken celibacy vows, drugs, bondage, choking, m/m anal sex and more Tecryd being terrible. Enjoy!

~*~

Alur was recalling the day he met Ecra when his cell door opened.

"Come on, elf."

Alur stood to his feet and gently pushed back the hobgoblin's attempt to take him by the arm. "I will not resist. Take me to your master," He said calmly. So this was his fate, was it? Some sort of punishment from Tecryd.

He went forward without fear. He might be without his powers while under Tecryd's spells and his weapons taken, but he walked silently and without resistance.

The elf was taken to the private quarters of Tecryd, where Alur's lips briefly twitched into a sneer as he saw the defaced statue of his god sitting outside. Disgusting. Tecryd had no respect for anyone but himself at the end of the day, didn't he?

The hobgoblin gestured him forward with a snigger and Alur walked into Tecryd's quarters, unafraid of what laid ahead of him.

Tecryd was sitting in a chair, his normally cocky smirk replaced by a dark glare as Alur didn't even seem remotely shaken. Alur took a seat opposite of Tecryd and the two stared at each other.

"Well, well, well." Tecryd shook his head. "After all this time, my old friend. It looks like one of us won. I bet you thought it would be you."

"This isn't you winning." Alur kept his face carefully straight. "This is you lording your power over foes you've defeated. You've won against us. Not against good. Not against the better part of people. And do not call me friend."

Tecryd sneered. "Okay, enough with your posh paladin talk."

"Let the others go, Tecryd. They followed me here." They all chose it, Alur knew not one of his friends felt forced to go in, but they did so because Alur led them. "They're young. They don't know any better."

"Don't... know... any better."

Tecryd laughed, tilting back in his chair as he shook his head. "Oh, they knew plenty better, Alur. I had the impression your fighter was the one in charge, that you just stood back to let a child pull your leash."

Deep breaths, punching him across the face isn't worth it. Even if it might feel a little good. He had to reserve his strength, pray he could pull through and strike Tecryd where it hurt. "Ecra... feels responsible for us. He does his best. And despite his youth, he's truly a fantastic leader." He would've made a great captain of the army someday if Alur hadn't asked him to come along with him.

"Cute." Tecryd's smile dropped, back to the dark stare. "Do you want to know what I did to him? What I did to your halfling girl?"

Alur stiffened. "What did you do?" Especially to the halfling... Herra was the kindest soul Alur had ever the pleasure to meet. And with her plight against the drow, she joined their group without fear for her own safety and became a truly great healer.

Tecryd cackled before he leaned forward. "Why don't I show you?" He rested his finger on Alur's forehead and he was blasted with the crudest visions.

Herra's dress was bunched around her waist, her head thrown back in ecstasy and Tecryd's mouth between her thighs. Another switch of images and he saw Ecra weeping as he was forced to take in Tecryd's cock. He was hurting. She wasn't in her right mind.

Alur jerked away, ending the visions as he took a swing at Tecryd. "How dare you!" He roared, getting up and attempting to summon his aura. "You are not even worthy to kiss their feet, you devil of a drow! How dare you violate them like this?!"

Tecryd smoothly dodged out of the way and Alur felt a shock of pain up his arm. He groaned as he dropped to his knees, feeling like his arm had gone dead. The damn curse still held on strong. How much longer could it be kept up?

"Violate? Oh, that's such a crude way to put it." Tecryd chuckled and sauntered on up to Alur, leaning down to look him in the face. "And I did it because I knew it would piss. You. Off."

Bastard. Alur swore in elven and attempted to scramble to his feet, only to get punched across the face. "You seem to think they're the most innocent, after all. The half orc, well, he's half orc, the traitor drow is close enough to our age, and your sylph is quite long lived. The human and the halfling, though? Why, compared to us, they are literally children! And you still thought it was all right to bring them on a campaign to stop me?"

Alur laid still on the floor, his heart aching. It was true, they were young. Too young, really. But so full of passion to do the right thing, he just couldn't say no when they offered to come along. And up until now, he hadn't regretted that decision once.

"You're pathetic, Alur. You always think you're right!" Tecryd laughed bitterly, walking around Alur's crumpled body. "That's honestly why I hate you the most. You thought by putting together a band of misfits and those hurt by my campaign for godhood that you stood a chance, and you were wrong. So very wrong, Alur."

"We're not the only ones who believe in good." Alur groaned as he levered himself up, flipping his braid out of his face. "There will be more. And one of them will stop you-"

Alur got kicked in the ribs before he finished that sentence, effectively knocking the air out of his lungs. Tecryd knelt down, his eyes full of anger even as he smiled.

"Maybe. But it won't be you, now will it?" He grabbed ahold of Alur's braid and yanked him to his feet, his smile growing even darker. "Say, Alur, have you kept your vow of celibacy all these years?"

Oh god no.

Alur was thrown onto Tecryd's bed, his head slamming into the bed post and stars flashing in front of his eyes before his jaw was forcefully opened and something slimy and wet started dripping down his throat.

"You have no idea how long I searched for something that will effect you in the way I desire. Paladin, elf, you've not got a lot of weaknesses." Tecryd forced his mouth shut and pinched Alur's nose, forcing him to swallow. "But I know a few hags, long lived ones at that. They knew exactly how to deal with you."

Alur was released and he gasped for breath, the bedroom around him beginning to spin. Oh god, his head ached, his body ached. Everything began to ache. He dimly felt Tecryd rip his clothing off, his robes now useless scraps of cloth on the ground. He felt cold. Unbearably cold.

"So many years, you've been there. Blocking my every move. Looking at me like you truly believed that I was less than you. A drow is the worse of an elf, right?" Tecryd laughed bitterly and Alur heard something drop to the floor. Tecryd's cloak, likely. Maybe his tunic as well. "And then you had the nerve to assemble a force to fight me."

Everything was a blur now. All Alur could see was the blurry shape of Tecryd moving about, rambling insanely. Even his voice began to sound blurry.

"You always believed you were the greater side. That your way was the right way, because you believed it to be good, and of course that meant you were right." Alur was slapped across the face. "Stay awake! Don't you be nodding off now."

Alur forced himself to blink in an attempt to clear his muddy vision, and soon he managed to focus on Tecryd. The drow leaned in, their faces unbearably close. "I remember the day you vowed to become a paladin. The vow you made, how you'd keep your body pure to serve your pathetic god." Tecryd sneered and shook his head. "I'm here to take that 'purity' of yours and bleed it dead."

"You..." Alur had to concentrate on each word, his tongue felt heavy and numb. "You won't take it away... Your rape of me will not render my vow to my god null."

"Oh, I know." Tecryd pressed his lips against Alur's, Alur could feel his smirk. "That's why I'm going to make sure you enjoy it. Just like Herra and Ecra did."

Alur passed out, only to wake up not long later to his arms bound to the bed posts. He pulled frantically at the ropes to no avail, they bit into his skin harshly. Damn it! Alur felt like he was moving so slowly as he turned his head to look for Tecryd.

The drow was sitting at the foot of the bed, his smile downright maniacal now. "Wondered if you'd stay awake for this. You'll have to. I think you want to be awake when you're deflowered," He said as he crawled forward.

Alur swallowed nervously, his throat bobbing. The chastity vow was an unnecessary part of his commitment, but it did make life easier. Never searching for a life companion, never having to care for a family. When you're an adventuring paladin, things like that can get in the way. Chastity made that a nonexistent problem.

Tecryd bit down harshly on Alur's throat, pulling a shout from the elf. He felt the warmth of blood pooling in the wound. The room seemed to come to a slant around him, Tecryd's nude body pressed uncomfortably against his.

My god, give me strength.

Tecryd's bites littered Alur's body from neck to thigh, teeth marks turning purple and some dripping blood. Alur focused on the ropes on his wrists, pulling them tightly whenever Tecryd would start mouthing at the elf's ruined skin. The scars he paid careful attention to, especially the ones that he'd given Alur over the years they'd fought. He drew his tongue across them nice and slow, causing Alur to shiver and attempt to move away but he would grab on and nip up them, bringing blood to the surface of the skin. Those scars were special. It was a sign of the many times they'd fought... and this time Tecryd had won.

Alur nearly lost his head as Tecryd's fingers brushed his limp cock. "Get your hand off of me," He said with a snarl, kicking out best he could. It would've been easier to kick through water, it never even connected with Tecryd.

"Why? You don't like it, do you?" Tecryd mocked as his soft touches graced up the shaft, his thumb making circles on the slit. "You can't like this. I'm a drow, you can't like anything a drow does to you!"

"Fuck!" Alur attempted to kick again, ignoring how his belly suddenly flip flopped and his length began to rise. Breathing exercises. He had to remember his breathing exercises. He hadn't even pleasured himself in years, he'd gained so much self control.

Self control that was rapidly coming undone with Tecryd's graceful fingers. Tears formed at the corners of Alur's eyes as he shook his head rapidly no, no, this couldn't be happening to him! He prayed fervently under his breath for strength to break the curse that had been put on him, so he could smite the evil that was currently molesting him and could he stop touching him there?

"You're so sensitive!" Tecryd snickered as he drew a finger down Alur's sack between his legs, squeezing his ass before his fingers began to explore between. Alur tried to hold back the whimpers as Tecryd began pressing his fingers around the rim of his hole, coming deadly close to penetration. "I bet you'd lose your head if I slipped a finger in there, right now? Finish all over yourself, you'd be a mess."

"Get off me!" Alur kicked out again frantically, his chest heaving. He could hold back. He could make it. It was the drug that was doing this, right? It had to be.

Tecryd released his hold on Alur to grab a bottle of oil from the side table, pouring it generously on his fingers before wrapping them around Alur's cock again. "Remember, Alur, you can't enjoy this. I'm raping you, remember? You're not breaking your vow if not you're enjoying it," Tecryd hissed before his fingers glided over his cock. Alur felt his body tighten. No no no- NO!

A finger did slip into Alur's hole just as he climaxed, his gasp of shock as pleasure flooded through his body, pleasure he hadn't really felt since he was youthful. His vision went black for a moment before he finally came back to full consciousness.

Oh god, what had he done?

Tecryd cackled as he drew a finger across Alur's chest, swiping up some cum and bringing it to his lips. "Oh, look there. Looks like you enjoyed it," Tecryd said casually, sucking off his finger and making the most pleasant hum.

"N... no, that wasn't... that wasn't under my control!" Alur frantically shook his head no, his heart still echoing in his ears from the shock he'd just experienced. He'd climaxed at the hands of his enemy, someone he'd been hunting for years! The power had gone to his head. He never had the nerve to go this far before.

"Reeaaally?" Tecryd leaned in, grinning smugly. "Did you even really try to resist? Once you realized how good it felt?"

"I did!" Alur's pleas felt hollow. Did he try enough?

"Mmm. Adorable, your denial. I bet you couldn't even smite me now even if you wanted to. Breaking your vow and all." Tecryd positioned himself between Alur's thighs and pushed his legs up, enough that Alur quietly cried out in pain. "Let's see how else I can make you break your vow, elf."

Tecryd's tongue swiped up Alur's chest, cleaning off the evidence of his shame. Alur bit down on his tongue as he tried to veer away from the drow but Tecryd was having none of that, Alur swore his bonds grew even tighter.

Once clean Tecryd reoiled his fingers and plunged two back into Alur's entrance. Alur hissed and attempted to back away, but was immediately dragged back. He was still sensitive, but Tecryd wasn't going to wait. His fingers brutally stretched his entrance, Alur barely given a chance to breathe before a third was added.

"Well, I think we've proved you did manage to hold out for so long on your vow," Tecryd chuckled darkly as his fingers probed deeper inside of Alur. "But your body hungers, oh does it hunger. You spent so long depriving it of its wants, it's settling for a drow. How embarrassing this is for you!"

Settling. Settling for a drow. Alur groaned as he felt the world start to spin, he was going to faint again. He got slapped across the face, dragging him back to an unhappy conscious state. Tecryd glared down darkly. "Stay. Awake," he hissed before he pulled his fingers out and flipped Alur to all fours.

The ropes seemed to adjust, allowing Alur to remain on his stomach, as Tecryd positioned himself and slowly began to press inside of Alur. Alur quietly cried out but remained still, allowing Tecryd to enter him and slide his cock entirely inside. Tecryd moaned quietly, his hips twitching as Alur stayed perfectly still. If he didn't resist, he'd get away with less injuries.

"You know, you're actually tighter than the halfling."

Or not. Alur swore as he attempted to lash out at Tecryd, which only ended with the ropes pulling tighter until he was practically only on his knees, his arms raised in the air. Tecryd snickered as his cock slowly pulled back.

"I hope you remember this moment for the rest of your damned life."

Alur gasped as Tecryd grabbed ahold of his neck and squeezed down as he began to fuck him, harsh and fast. Alur couldn't get a good breath with Tecryd choking him like this. His vision would almost go black before Tecryd would let go, letting Alur choke and sputter for breath, and then the cycle would begin again.

His head was pounding. It hurt from the lack of oxygen, it hurt from where he slammed it earlier, and it hurt from all that was going on right now. He could barely process everything, it only came to him a second later when Tecryd would release his neck or when he'd scratch Alur's thigh trying to get him to hold still.

His eyes managed to slowly focus on the area above the headboard, where he saw his eyes reflected back in the mirror there.

In Tecryd's words, 'what a sight'. His body was littered in love bites and there was some of his cum drying on his chest, some that Tecryd had missed. His cock was hard again, much to Alur's disgust, and the look in his eyes... he looked dead.

He saw Tecryd's hand wrap around his cock and start rubbing him off again, he realized seconds later Tecryd was whispering to him in elven, calling him a pretty little pet and how he really was enjoying this, how good he felt...

Alur's body went limp when he hit climax again, the pleasurable burn as a few drops of cum dripped down from his slit and Alur moaned quietly. Tecryd pulled out just in time to finish all over Alur's back, the expression on his face seering itself in Alur's mind.

The ropes snapped and Alur dropped to the mattress, everything spinning together in a blurry mess. He couldn't move even if he wanted to. Was this the pain his friends had already gone through? A pain that perhaps would happen soon to Braizra, Thola and Sakal?

He had to set something straight.

"... Your drow heritage... doesn't... disgust me." His mouth felt dry, tired.

Tecryd's head snapped back, his mouth pulled into a puzzled frown. "What?" He asked.

It took all of Alur's remaining strength to force himself to sit. "Drow do not disgust me. I do not see drow as a lesser elf." His arms shook once before he collapsed again, he felt so weak, so tired... had his god abandoned him? Had the holy light of his god left him because of his broken vow?

Despair. This is what he was feeling. Complete despair. He'd been broken. No doubt Tecryd was proud. His eyes flickered shut and he ceased to be conscious any longer.

~*~

Huh. Curious, again.

Tecryd had known Alur for decades. The paladin had been a closed book, but that look in his eyes... he hadn't been lying when he said he was disgusted by drow.

It didn't matter. Now wasn't the time to stop his plan to make each of the adventurers pay.

Tecryd did clean off Alur, letting his fingers caress the finely sculpted features of the elf's face before he opened the door.

"Get him out of here. Bring in Thola."