When the Boss is Away...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The difference today was that I'd unzipped it almost to my navel, letting my braless tits wobble provocatively with every move. I'd also swapped my 'respectable' white hose for a pair of fishnets which I kept in my drawer - the ones with the ripped crotch I sometimes put on to go for a drink after work.

I sat on the edge of a table, legs dangling slightly apart, aware that everyone could glimpse my bare pussy lips, which I'd lubed up already when I was masturbating earlier in the day.

I started the meeting by saying, "So, you've all enjoyed seeing me around this office without my panties . . ."

"Like now!" Paul called out.

"Shut up, Paul!" someone else said. "Let Ally run the meeting".

The meeting was rowdy and, without the restraint of Karen, Nick and Aaron, it might easily have finished up as a gang bang. As it was, I ended up lying on the boardroom table, just in my ripped fishnets and high heels. I let Karen play with my tits and Aaron lick me while I fingered myself in front of them.

After I'd orgasmed and several guys had put their swollen hard-ons back into their pants, Josh spoke up with a worried look on his face.

"I don't like this, Ally".

"What do you mean, Josh?" I asked flirtatiously, as I swung my legs off the table and faced him with my thighs apart.

"Well", he started, looking first at my still slippery pussy and then around at everyone who was still there, "this is all good fun, right? But I'd like us all to remember that we are in very serious shit if anyone finds out about this".

"But Josh", I challenged, "there's no sex, OK. Just a bit of touching and licking. That's our rule at work, isn't it?"

To reinforce my words, I leaned back on the table and pulled my feet up, with my knees wide apart.

"Yeah, sure, Ally, but what if Chris were to walk in right now and you were to tell him that we'd assaulted you? We'd be stuffed. All of us. Even Karen". He looked at each person with a serious look as he said this and then at me, with my pussy wide open.


I pulled my legs together and gave him a slightly hurt look. "So, Josh, you're saying that you don't trust me to keep quiet".

He didn't say anything, but just stood, looking slightly guilty as he took little peeks at the folds of my pussy lips just visible behind my thighs.

The others came to my defence, telling Josh that he was worrying about nothing. But, I worried about Josh after that, not sure that he wouldn't say anything to Chris or Gabe, so that was the first - and last - of our little 'meetings'.

I did, of course, continue my show off adventures at work - some even involved Chris and Gabe as well - but I'll share those with you another time.

12