When The Boys Are Away... Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Petra's reached her hands around Laura's back, spread her legs and lifted one over Laura's until her thigh rested against Laura's sex and Laura's thigh rested against hers. Petra began to grind her hip against Laura's leg and pushed her own leg against Laura's hip until Laura began pushing back. Petra's hand reached behind her to pull Laura's legs against her other hand pulled Laura into another kiss as they ground against one another.

Giving Laura's mouth one last kiss she broke their embrace and pushed her onto her back and started on her way down Laura's body.

Laura's moaned her approval as Petra kissed and suckled on her breasts. "Bite it, " Laura whispered and whimpered at the results, "Oh God, yes Pet, bite it again." Again she whimpered as Petra obeyed her request then laughed and did it again before moving back to the other nipple and repeated the process a few more times.

As much as she enjoyed making Laura whimper she started kissing her way down Laura's ribs until she reached her stomach. Her hand took the place of her mouth on Laura's breast as she placed wet, open mouthed kisses all down her belly until she reached her goal and for the first time she got a close up look at another woman's pussy. She'd watched porn with Ewan and seen Laura naked in the gym's changing rooms, but never been this close or had such a desire to touch and taste one.

Laura moaned as Petra's fingers gently touched her soft, wet, folds. Petra continued to stroke and caress for a while longer before bringing her fingers to her mouth and tasting Laura for the first time. She looked into Laura's eyes once more, then leant forward and finally kissed Laura's mound. Laura sighed and fell back against the mattress. The sigh became a moan when Petra's tongue found her clit and then went to slip between her lips.

Placing one hand on Laura's belly and another on Laura's thigh Petra's lapped away enjoying Laura's moans and the way her body gyrated at every lick. "Oh yeah," Laura panted out as she guided Petra's mouth, "Right there. Oh fuck."

Petra tried her best to do what Laura had done to her. She brought her hand down from Laura's belly to toy with her clit freeing her tongue to explore every inch of Laura's pussy. Laura moaned immediately in response.

Petra's eyes returned to Laura's and again they locked as Petra tried her best to make her friend come. Her face showed the signs of a need that Petra understood all too well.

"Make me come, Pet," Laura pleaded she squeezed her breasts with her hands, her thumbs rubbing over her nipples, "Put your fingers inside me. Fuck me with fingers, Pet. Suck my clit."

Petra did as she was told and slid her fingers deep inside Laura curling them upwards as Laura had done to her and she sucked on her erect clit. Laura went wild, her hips bucking hard and Petra had trouble keeping her mouth on Laura's sex. It took almost of her strength just to keep her hand on Laura's belly and hold her down enough to keep eating her pussy.

Petra knew Laura was getting close so she tried her best to finish her off. Her fingers pumped in and out of Laura's cunt at a blinding speed. Laura reared up and grabbed Petra by the hair forcing her face hard against her cunt humping her face and then almost instantly it happened.

"Fuck! Oh Fuck Yeah!" Laura yelled as she came and drove her sex into Petra's face coating her friend with her juices. Petra didn't complain for a second. She just kept licking, sucking and pumping her fingers in and out of Laura's convulsing pussy enjoying the taste and moaning out her satisfaction as she tried her best to make her friend go mad with orgasmic bliss. Even as Laura collapsed on her back shaking with lust Petra only redoubled her efforts until Laura came again and again.

Finally Laura was forced to push her away. Petra crawled up to lay beside Laura and kiss her. When they were done kissing they just lay there for a moment enjoying the afterglow.

Eventually Laura pushed herself up on one elbow. "Ready to be fucked?" Laura said with a smile as she reached onto the nightstand for the strap-on. "What were we just doing?" Petra said her eyes locked on to the plastic cock bouncing as Laura got onto her knees on the bed and tightened the straps. Petra fell back on her back as Laura crawled over her to kiss her once more.

"That was just foreplay," Laura between kisses as Petra's arms wrapped themselves around her back.

"Stop it," Petra said giggling as Laura kissed her neck before breaking away and sitting back on her legs. She brought a hand to Petra's sex, but Petra sat up and put her hand to stop her.

"No, let me suck it," she said in a sexy whisper. Laura looked at her with a slightly confused smile. "Are you sure? It won't taste like a real one," she responded. Petra looked embarrassed for a second, but stuck to her guns as she nodded. "I know it's silly, but I want to and it's got to be a sexier way of lubricating it than getting a bottle out." Petra said quietly as she got on her knees and grabbed the fake cock. Laura reached between Petra's legs and slid her fingers in the wetness there "I hardly think we need to warroy about that " she said with a chuckle. "Oh hush" said Petra getting onto her knees before her. Laura consented as her hands found their way to Petra's hair brushing it aside so she could watch. She had to admit that the sight of Petra's lips wrapped around the fleshy coloured phallus was glorious. She almost wished it was real just so she could feel what it was like to have this woman suck her off, although having had those lips in her pussy she could well imagine.


"You're so pretty," Laura said as Petra continued to moisten the dildo with her saliva. Petra looked up into her eyes longingly as she sucked the toy for a few more seconds before releasing it with a slurp and a pop.

"There you go. Nice and wet," she said with a grin. Laura couldn't resist pulling her up into another kiss before playfully pushing her back onto her back.

"Thank you," she said as she crawled over. Using one hand for balance she guided the head of fake dick to Petra's slit and rubbed it against her opening mixing Petra's saliva with her pussy juices. Petra moaned wrapping her arms around Laura's neck and pulled her to her mouth.

"Oh Jesus," Petra grunted, "Laura. Put it inside me." She grunted again as Laura obliged. Placing the head at Petra's centre Laura slowly began to thrust. The plastic cock easily penetrated Petra's cunt. "Yeah, fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me, Laura."

Laura's pace was slow and patient as she enjoyed the sight of the dildo spreading open Petra as it drove deeper into her. The base of the dildo bumped and rubbed against her own clit and the centre strap rested between her lips and she knew she would come before she was done.

"Harder. Please, Laura, harder," Petra begged wrapping her legs around Laura's back. Laura ignored her knowing that she'd grant Petra's wish in time, but Petra still begged.

Grabbing Petra's hands Laura pinned them to the bed letting Petra know that she was in control. Leaning down she silenced Petra's begging by covering her mouth with her own. Now the only sounds in the room were the moans and the wet sounds of the dildo penetrating Petra's sex over and over again.

"Oh, Laura," Petra grunted, but again Laura silenced her with a kiss as she began to speed up her thrusts. The friction of the pumping and the strap between her legs was beginning to get to her. The feeling of Petra's now sweat soaked body underneath hers helped as well. Their nipples rubbing together as their breasts slid against each other. It was all getting to be too much.

Without warning Laura suddenly got up withdrawing her fake dick from Petra's pussy and guided her to her knees. Petra didn't protest this time as Laura didn't give her a chance, besides she had an idea what was coming as she angled her ass up. Laura moved with urgency to return the slick phallus back to its proper place in Petra's pussy. Her hands quickly found their way to Petra's hips and the fucking began again.

Petra was in heaven. Her eyes closed tight; Laura and the pleasure she was bringing her controlled her whole world. Her hips slamming hard against Laura's made a smacking sound. She couldn't even hold herself up. She just laid her head on the mattress and looked behind to watch Laura fuck her stupid.

"Are you going to come for me again?" Laura urged on as she felt her own orgasm begin to build up inside her, "Oh, God Pet. Come with me, Pet. Fucking come with me."

Petra didn't need the urging. She'd lost count of how many times she'd already come. When Laura asked her to come she just did it. She no longer had any say in the matter.

So with one, last hard thrust both girls came, Laura collapsing on top of Petra pushing her to the mattress, Petra squirmed as occasionally Laura would thrust her hips pushing the fake cock a little deeper into Petra's well-fucked cunt as it continued to spasm. As she came down Petra's arms went limp, but Laura's hips still pumped slowly until she rolled off of Petra to catch her breath.

She almost passed out as she lay there recovering from her much needed release, but as she felt the strap-on being unbuckled and being tugged off of her brought her back to reality. She raised her hips allowing the toy to be removed and she looked into the smiling face of Petra as she tossed it to the side..

"Thank you," Petra said as she crawled over Laura's body and placed a kiss on her forehead then her nose and then finally her lips. Petra's tongue penetrated her mouth and slowly danced with hers.


As the haze cleared she looked at the clock and realized that they been fucking for four hours straight. It hadn't seemed that long, but the clock didn't lie. Not that she minded. She mentioned it to Petra.

"No wonder I feel so good," Petra said as she kissed Laura on the cheek. "Me too." Murmured Laura, as she pushed herself up onto one elbow. "What do you think the boys'll say?" she asked. Petra giggled "Knowing them two they'll only complain that we didn't video it." "Now that sounds like a plan," said Laura said with a smile, "Mark forgot to take our camera with him."

Petra stood up and pulled Laura to her feet and headed across the landing. "We've got two more days to do that. Right now I want to see what that double ended whirlpool bath of yours is like..."

12