When The Boys Are Away... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markus75
markus75
18 Followers

"What do you mean?"

"Come and see." replied Mark, walking towards the bedroom.

"I don't know about you Mark but I'm in a state of happy shock. Did you know what these girls have been planning behind our backs?" said Ewan.

"No, it has come as a very pleasant surprise" Mark answered. "I have to admit that I found it a hell of a turn on watching you fuck my wife."

When they went into the bedroom but it was empty, just the razor and soap left on the bed. They heard the shower running and looked behind the shower door to see Petra and Laura doing some serious tongue fencing. Not only that, but Laura had a dildo gently teasing Petra's cunt lips apart. Ewan and Mark broke into applause. Petra broke their kiss for second "Fuck off we're busy," she said with smile.

The men left them to it and went back out to the pool area discussing the events of the last couple of days. The girls joined them about half an hour later for dinner. The sun was going down almost as fast as the booze and everyone was feeling really relaxed.

"That Jacuzzi has seen some action this week." Mark said.

"I'm hoping it will see some more pretty soon." said Ewan "I fancy a dip will anyone join me?"

"Yes, why not?" said Laura and Petra in unison. Both girls got naked and headed for the pool.

"Are you going to join us?" asked Ewan.

"Yeah sure in a few minutes." replied Mark

Ewan stepped into the pool between Laura and Petra and as he sat on the step Laura slowly sunk her mouth around the tip of his cock and started to suck and lick it. Petra put her head almost in Ewan's lap as she watched Laura go to work.

Mark watched for a minute or two before he stripped off his clothes and got into the pool behind his wife. He watched as Laura's tongue trailed delicately up and down the length of Ewan's cock, Petra looked on and stroked her tits with one hand and gently teased her cunt lips open with the other. Mark had with an almost painful erection. Not being able to hold on no longer he went behind Laura and slipped his hand between her legs. She was so wet that her juices were running down her thighs. He spread her cunt lips with one hand and sank his cock in as far as it would go. "Oh God yes," she moaned, "fuck me hard darling. I want cum in both ends." Petra raised her head to bring her lips to Mark's and they kissed long and hard.

Ewan was starting to grunt and moan, "Yes! Yes! I'm going to cum!" Both Laura and Petra positioned their faces about six inches from his cock as it shot a forceful jet of hot white cum onto Laura's nose and lips. Petra bent her head quickly to catch the next jet in her mouth. Mark pumped his cock in and out of Laura with such force that she had to let go of Ewan's cock and steady herself.

It wasn't long before Mark felt that familiar feeling of cum working its way to his cock. Petra was lending a helping hand by caressing his balls. Then he felt a finger slipping in Laura's cunt alongside his cock. He felt a trail of wetness snake around to his ass as Petra repeatedly dipped her finger into Laura's cunt. Laura was soon going to get the lot in her snatch. As Petra's index finger slid into his ass he let go with a grunt and flooded his wife's cunt.

Petra reached to Laura's cunt as Laura sat up on the side of the pool and scooped some cum onto her fingers. She massaged it around Laura's pubic mound and then proceeded to lick her from ass to cunt.

Ewan and Mark just watched as Petra made a show of alternately licking Laura's arse and cunt. As they looked on Laura looked down at them. "I hope one of you boys can still get it up because Petra hasn't had a fucking yet and that hardly seems fair."

"Well, since you put it that way" said Ewan stepping behind his wife and slipping his cock into her.

Petra pushed herself back from the edge of the pool as her back arched in response to Ewan's thrusts, her arms and body forming an inviting tunnel at the poolside. Laura slid into the gap, her hands going for Petra's tits as her tongue invaded the other woman's mouth. Mark just sat watching, his balls aching and his cock begining to go limp, despite the sexy scene in front of him. The combined attentions of Laura and Ewan had Petra close to boiling point when Laura slid the rest of the way down so that her face was right next to Petra's cunt and Ewan's thrusting cock. The pressure of her lips and tongue over Petra's clit and Ewan's balls had both of them screaming "I'm coming!" in unison. Ewan almost collapsed on top of the girls as he emptied his balls in Petra's quivering cunt. Laura pulled his cock out, sucked it clean then licked and sucked the rest of his cum from Petra's pussy.

Ewan climbed out of the pool and slumped into one of the recliners whilst Petra leant back into Laura's arms as they floated in the water kissing softly. Mark lay back and let the jaccuzi relax him.

"What are you doing up there?" called Petra 10 minutes later as Ewan lay in the lounger.

"Recovering!" came the reply.

"Aw poor baby! Have the nasty girlies worn you out?" asked Laura with a wicked grin.

"You two couldn't."

"Well we'll just have to see about that won't we?" said Petra. Taking Laura by the hand she stepped out of the jacuzzi pulling her after her and walked over the Ewan. Turning to kiss Laura again she whispered "Which end?"

"I'll take the bottom" came Laura's reply, "I want to try something.." Petra raised an eyebrow in answer before stepping over the lounger and lowering her pussy over Ewan's face. Obediently he started lapping away at her cunt. Meanwhile Laura got on her knees in front of the lounger and started bringing Ewan's cock back to life. Once it was back erect, she climbed on top and leaned forward to exchange tongues once again with her friend, whilst riding slowly up and down.

Kissing her way to her ear she whispered "Lick my arse."

"What?" replied Petra.

"Climb of his tongue, then get between our legs and get my arse all wet so that my husband can drive his cock up it."

"Oh this I've got to see!" said Petra getting up off Ewan's face.

"Oi! I was enjoying that!" came the indignant shout of a man happy in his work.

"Here suck these instead." Said Laura leaning forward so that her breasts hung over his face. Petra got on her knees behind Laura and started licking around Ewans cock and Laura's pussy before starting to tongue fuck her arsehole. Laura gushed all over Ewan's cock as Petra's tongue entered her ass.

Meanwhile Mark by now had a raging hard on watching the three of them fuck, but no longer being able to see his wife's cunt being filled, climbed out the pool and stood beside the kneeling Petra stroking his cock idly. Seeing her tongue in his wife's ass nearly had him shooting off there and then. Seeing him out of the corner of her eye Petra ceased ministering to Laura's arse and started as sloppy a blow job as she could. "Oh fuck, suck it harder!" came Marks gasps.

"No chance boyo." Said Petra standing up with a grin, "This has somewhere else to go." Mark looked puzzled for a moment, expecting her to either lay on or bend over the next lounger. Instead she grasped his cock round the base and brought it to Laura's arse, "In here." She said bringing her head down alongside and dribbling a little spit over the puckered hole. Mark grinned as he pushed the head of his cock against Laura's back door, feeling the resistance of her sphincter.

Laura stopped riding Ewan's cock as she felt Mark's and her back rose up against the pressure "Fuck that's it." She gasped. Petra watched in fascination as Mark's cock slowly sank into Laura's arse. As she felt Mark pulling back, she sank down onto Ewan's cock again, starting to work a rhythm, as one pulled out she'd push against the other, feeling a massive orgasm beginning to build. "Christ that's it! Don't stop! Don't either of you dare fucking stop!" she cried. Both men began to really bang away against her, driving the cries from her throat until they just became a series of grunts. The final straw came when Petra knelt beside the lounger, fastened her lips onto Laura's nipple and reached down to stroke Laura's clit. With a final scream, Laura fell into a massive rolling orgasm, her pussy and arse clenching and quivering, pushing both men over the edge with her as almost simultaneously they let go their loads into each hole.

Mark pulled out of Laura's arse and let her slump onto Ewan. "I can't go again tonight" he gasped "If I do then I think my knob will fall off."

"Me too" said Ewan as his softening cock slipped out of Laura's cunt.

"Well that's not fair!" said Petra, now I'm all hot and wet again after watching that!"

"Just give me a moment to get my breath back, then I'll take care of you don't worry" replied Laura "I brought more than one toy with me.."

"That's sweet but I want to try what you've just done, only with Mark in my cunt and Ewan in my arse. For my first arse fucking I think Mark may be a little big."

"Well I did bring the rabbit with three heads and a good nights sleep will get these two back to fine form for you, won't it boys? Boys??" Both men had fallen asleep! Two gorgeous women who may well want more sex and they'd fallen asleep.

"Fuck em" said Petra "they'll come to bed when they get cold. Now which toys did you bring and where are they?"

"In my carry on bag in the bedroom" said Laura, leading Petra back inside.

markus75
markus75
18 Followers
12