When the Cat's Away

Story Info
Entertaining a visitor while the wife is out of town.
1.8k words
4.29
81.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,419 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction concocted entirely within my imagination. Any resemblance to real people shouldn't be surprising since most of my stories are based on people I know. While I hope you enjoy this story and are compelled to provide feedback, I don't expect the subject matter will appeal to everyone who reads it. As such, I discourage venomous, nasty feedback full of violent wishes against essentially fictional characters in fictional situations. If this story does not appeal to you, there is undoubtedly one somewhere on Literotica that will, so your energy will be better spent on finding it rather than on vilifying me.

*

I was working from home because my wife was out of town and it was easier to drop off and pick up our son at school without trying to get in to the office, too. I was surprised to have the doorbell ring in the middle of the day and was thinking that I'd have to tell my wife that it had been her bon-bon delivery or the UPS guy looking for his daily quickie. I was even more surprised to see her friend Vicki standing on the porch in her raincoat. I invited her in, curious about the point of her visit since she was aware that my wife was not at home.

"I'm sure you're wondering what I'm doing here," she said, "especially in this rainstorm, so I'm just going to spill it. I know that you're playing single dad for the week and I'm also pretty sure that you are aware of the status of my relationship with Steve."

Steve was her husband, at least for the moment. He'd always been a great guy and I liked hanging out with him but lately he'd turned into a total douchebag and had been treating Vicki like crap.

"I was just kind of hoping that maybe we could help each other out," she continued, working on the belt of her raincoat, "you know, sort of as surrogates for each other's spouses."

She got the raincoat open and underneath revealed that she was wearing nothing but a white teddy. Her nipples were prominent and, as I gave her the once over, I could also see the dark patch of her bush through it. I was immediately rock hard. She was a MILF for sure and I'd always wondered how she'd look naked and what she'd be like in the sack. Looked like I was about to find out. I took her by the hand and quickly led her to the bedroom, her raincoat dropping to the floor along the way. Beside the bed I took her in my arms and we started to make out, my hands dropping down to squeeze her ass. My cock was still rigid, so I pulled her against it before lifting her and climbing onto the bed. I lay her backwards and supported myself over her, making out with her again before kissing her neck and moving down to flick her nipples with my tongue through the thin material of the teddy.

She ran her fingers through my hair even as I moved down to lay on my stomach between her spread legs. I kissed the smooth skin adjacent to her pussy, which was covered by the teddy, then pulled the crotch aside to reveal her trim, brown bush. I assumed, based on the status of their relationship, that it wasn't likely that Steve had gone down on Vicki in a while and figured I'd take the opportunity to indulge my love for eating pussy while also hopefully reminding her how enjoyable it could be. After admiring her pussy, I ran my tongue up her slit, causing her to moan. She was flooded with juices, which I spent some time lapping up before slipping a couple of fingers in to her. As I pumped them in and out and she rocked her hips in the same rhythm, I put my lips and tongue to work on her clit. I could tell that my actions were having the desired effect not only by the sounds she was making and by the look on her face as I glanced up at her, but her already hot, wet pussy was becoming even more slippery and more engorged as I continued to eat her.

I did everything I knew how to do to draw out her pleasure without making her feel as though I was denying her the orgasm that was slowly building. Since she had taken the initiative to show up at my house wearing a teddy under a raincoat, I wanted to not only show her that I appreciated the gesture but hopefully also make it clear to her that it was specifically because it was her. I could tell she was getting close to cumming when she started to tense up and was arching her back while still humping her pussy toward my face. She finally went nearly completely rigid before her body started to shake and the tension quickly left it. I continued eating her and pumping my fingers in and out of her pussy as she came but raised my head once she'd gone still and quiet.

I straightened up on my knees while looking over her lying there in just her teddy, her pussy still exposed. I was rock hard and anxious to slip into her hot pussy, so I stripped off my shirt then opened my jeans. I pushed my jeans and underwear down to my knees, my rigid cock springing out, then flopped beside Vicki on the bed so I could get them the rest of the way off. She had recovered enough to notice my throbbing cock beside her so she reached over and started to stroke it while leaning close enough to kiss me. With my clothes gone, I took her in my arms and slipped my tongue into her mouth. We made out until she decided she wanted to ride my cock more than she wanted to stroke it.

"Should I take this off?" she asked about her teddy, but I shook my head, wanting her to keep it on for the time being. She got up onto her knees and straddled me, holding the crotch of her teddy aside while guiding my cock to her hot pussy and sitting down on it. We both moaned as my cock was completely engulfed while I reached up to caress her hard nipples, still through the fabric of her teddy. She started to slowly ride me while sitting up straight, both bouncing on my cock and humping it. My hands went around to her ass and squeezed it when they weren't on her tits. She still looked hot in her teddy but I did ultimately want to get my hands on her bare skin and see her naked, so I started by pulling the top of it down to expose her tits. I watched her tits bouncing while caressing her ass and reached up to caress the soft, smooth skin of her tits and brush my palms over her hard nipples.

When she leaned forward, supporting herself on her arms and rocking back on my cock, her tits were close enough to my face that I was able to suck her hard nipples while my hands went back around to her ass. She was riding me harder by this point, so I knew that she was in pursuit of another orgasm, though she was completely in control this time. I was pushing up into her each time she came down but, beyond that, I was letting her steer the ship. I was enjoying the feel of her hot, wet pussy sliding up and down my tool, but I was also appreciating the feel of her round ass in my hands and her hard nipples between my lips. When she slammed herself backward and sat there while a shudder passed through her, I was happy that I'd been able to help her cum again.

"I'm ready to see this come off," I told her once she'd finished cumming and had opened her eyes.

She pulled the teddy down to her hips then rolled off next to me, my throbbing cock standing tall and stiff once it slipped from her pussy. As she lay beside me sliding the teddy over her ass and down her legs, I got onto my knees. Once she'd ditched the teddy, I moved between her spread legs and lower myself over her. I guided my cock back into her hot pussy and, once it was fully embedded, I started to kiss her again. Her arms went around my neck and we made out passionately as I started to slowly thrust in and out of her, savoring the feel of her wet, slippery pussy. She'd already cum twice so I was more focused on my own pleasure at this point and wanted to take it slow while enjoying the continued build-up of my orgasm. Her pussy felt amazing but I also liked feeling her tongue in my mouth and her hard nipples against my chest.

She was raising her hips each time I pushed into her, allowing me the deepest possible penetration and the maximum level of pleasure. I couldn't help but gradually increase my pace as my orgasm drew closer and closer. By the time I was on the verge of cumming, I had her legs pushed up until her knees nearly touched her tits, obviously no longer able to kiss her. I was fucking her hard and fast as my cock swelled even more and the pleasure I was feeling radiated throughout my entire body. Vicki was playing with her hard nipples and encouraging me to cum inside her so, at the moment of truth, I did. With a grunt, I exploded into her, filling her with my load. I continued pumping until I was completely spent then rolled over beside her to catch my breath.

"Would it be safe to assume that you'd like me to stop by again tomorrow?" she asked.

"Absolutely," I replied, "but why don't you come by earlier so we have more time to play before we have to go fulfill our parental responsibilities?"

"Would you like me to wear something more conservative?" she asked.

"I'd like you to do something both conservative and sexy," I told her, "like a sundress with your sexiest panties underneath it but no bra."

"I can do that," she replied, "if you promise that I get to suck your cock tomorrow."

"I promise not only that you can suck my cock," I said, "but also that you will get fucked from behind."

She waited until the last minute before getting up to get dressed so I did the same and we headed out to pick up our kids from school while thinking about both what had happened that day and what was to come the next.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,419 Followers