When the Cat's Away… Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran my fingers down over her stomach and across that shaven mound, feeling the heat once more as I traced a route over those lips. Gently I circled my fingertips over her soft skin, easing her swollen lips apart and feeling the moisture within. I probed deeper, inside her open lips. She was already dripping with love juices. Running my fingers up and down the length of her snatch, I revelled in the silkiness of those folds. A gasp emanated from Naty every time my fingers traced a route over her sensitive clit, and once again when I reached the opening to her love canal.

My mouth was back on her plump breasts, teasing those nipples once more with my tongue. Down below I was doing the same to her sex, running a hard finger tip around her opening then dipping in ever so slightly. I never even noticed her hand move until, with my finger just inside her opening, she grabbed my hand and thrust upwards. In an instant my finger was impaled in the warmth of her tight pussy. I knew what she wanted, and I wasn't going to disappoint. Slowly I slid my finger out before plunging it in once more. Urged on by her carnal moans, I picked up speed, a second finger soon joining the first.

It was then that I felt her knee, wedged up high between my legs, begin to grind slowly as it sought my own sex. I inched down a little more and positioned my hot cunt—yes, I was already dripping with my own juices, over the firmness of that knee. I gasped myself, as she ground gently away at my soft flesh. I had to force myself to return to the job in hand. Before long, I was ramming my fingers in and out, as fast as I dare. The squish of her juices, combined with the raggedness of her breathing and the continuous moans, told me how much Naty was enjoying herself.

I could feel her walls clamping down hard on my invading fingers. Naty was breathing hard and fast, and I knew she was close to the edge. It was her own hand which joined mine as she rubbed frantically at her clit. The room was a symphony of moans and gasps as the big one hit, her body tensing as she rode it over the edge. I could feel her pussy spasm around my fingers, pulling them in and holding on tight. Finally, I pulled out, dipping my fingers in my mouth and tasting her sweet sex before looking back up at my lover. Naty just lay there, eyes closed, her ragged breathing the final sign of her hard climax.

Still though, her knee rubbed gently at my sex, gently but not hard enough to provide relief. I rolled onto my back, intent on finishing the job off myself. My trusty vibrator wasn't here, so a finger had to suffice. I'd just got my juices flowing when a voice whispered in my ear.

"And what do you think you're doing? Having fun without me?"

"No, I wasn't, I just thought you needed some time to recover, that was one hell of an orgasm."

"Mmm, Claudia my girl, I think you are right. And cumming like that makes me really hungry, so that's what I need. Now, what is there to eat around here?"

I watched, curiously, as Naty got up on her knees, winked at me and grabbed at my closest leg. Almost in unison, she shuffled down to the end of the bed and at the same time pulled my knee outwards. The other one soon followed, leaving me laying here in the middle of the bed, my legs spread wide, exposing all to another woman. For a moment I wanted to cover up. It was one thing to show off my flame red bush, but something different to expose the whole of my sex—my puffy lips were already glistening with love juices—to a relative stranger, even one who had cum on my fingers moments earlier. It was an instant though, and not even time enough to have me think about changing my mind. Instead, I gasped loudly as she plunged her mouth onto me, a tongue tracing its way up and down my snatch. Naty lifted her head and looked seductively up the bed. I could see my juices coating her lips as she smiled at me.

"Mmmm, sweet deserts. Just what the doctor ordered," she teased before diving in once more.

I gasped again as that rampaging tongue prised my lips open and ran the length of my snatch from clit to rosebud and back again. If I was damp before, I was sopping wet now, any inhibitions a distant memory as wanton passion consumed me. I closed my eyes, biting on my bottom lip, as that tongue teased my hard clit. It was like a thousand nerve endings burst into life with every flick, sending waves of ecstasy through my body.

"Ohhh, gawd, Naty," I moaned, between ragged breaths, as she continued her onslaught.

A moment's rest bite, just time to try and recover my breathing, before Naty bore down once more. This time her tongue hit my love canal, flicking over the opening and lapping up my sweet juices. I could already feel the fires building, and that was without anything up inside. When she did thrust her tongue up into my hole I screamed, screwing up my eyes in pleasure. Any gentleness had gone and Naty was practically fucking me with the tip of her tongue, as quickly as she could, as deep as it would go.

"Yesss, there, just there," I screamed, knowing I was nearing the point of no return. "Keep going. Just a little . . . "

She stopped and pulled her mouth away just as I wanted her to push onwards. I opened my eyes, disappointed, but just in time to see Naty lean forward over my petite body. Our lips met, and instantly I could taste my own juices on my lover's tongue. We kissed, for what seemed an eternity but was actually a matter of minutes—it was just enough time for me to climb down off the edge—before she whispered in my ear.

"Are you gonna cum for me, my little lover?"

Naty didn't wait for an answer. She returned to her position between my outstretched legs, her face inches above my dripping pussy. It wasn't her tongue this time. Instead a long finger slid up inside my tight pussy, followed quickly by a second and finally a third. She worked up a rhythm, short fast strokes as she nudged me back towards the edge. I was practically wailing, gasping for breath in between loud moans as she thrust in and out of my sex. It was only a matter of time and I guess she knew it.

"Aghhh!," I moaned as I felt that tongue flick over my clit, the fingers still fucking me with gusto.

"Aghhh!" again as she repeated the torment.

"Aghhh, shiiitt!" I screamed as she sucked my clit up into her mouth and clamped down with her lips.

The second time was too much. I screamed and shook as my orgasm hit, a tidal wave of emotion running through my body, pulsing out in all directions. Still she continued, pushing me further and further over the edge. My legs were now clamped together around her shoulders, trying to stop the onslaught, but Naty was having none of it. She nibbled down on my hard clit and I shook once more, another wave passing through me.

It was too much. I collapsed back on the bed, limp, as the emotion took its toll. I released the grip with my legs, having lost all energy to continue. My eyes closed tight, I could have been sleeping apart from my ragged breathing.

Finally, Naty climbed off and lay at my side. Within minutes we were indeed both asleep.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It was the sun's rays seeping in through the curtains which woke me up. I had barely moved from the night before, laying there in the same place and still naked. The only difference was that the bed was all mine. I was alone, with Naty nowhere to be seen. I glanced at the clock. It was already gone nine. Good job it was Saturday, or I'd be late for work again.

I stood up, then sat down once more. God, did I have a hangover. My head wasn't quite spinning, at least not when I sat still, but the headache was the worst of it. Then there were the memories, some vivid and others more hazy. I could remember going out for drinks with the lads, and even meeting Naty. How I ended up in this hotel room was a bit hazy, but I think there was food somewhere along the road. It was the same when it came to my predicament. I remember what we did, how much I enjoyed it, and how different it was to being with Steffen. What I couldn't remember though was why we did it. Was it my idea or had she taken advantage of me? Had I chosen to cheat on Steffen? Did sex with another woman class as cheating?

I stood up, swaying slightly, and walked around the hotel room in search of my clothes. I found them neatly folded on a table, and quickly I got dressed. I needed to get back to my place and get back to some sort of normality. For sure, what we did was going to be a one off. It shouldn't have happened, and it definitely won't happen again. I was almost chanting the same in my mind as I walked out of the lift and across the lobby. I was just about to leave the hotel when a voice called out from the reception desk.

"Excuse me, Miss Claudia?"

I spun around, surprised to be hearing my name and wondering just what I'd gotten myself into. My heart sank as it suddenly dawned on me—the room hadn't been paid for and now I was going to get stung with the bill. This place wasn't cheap, and I could hardly bear to think about how much the night of wanton passion was going to set me back. I glanced at the door, summing up the option of making a dash for it. Eyeing up the size of the doorman this wasn't going to be viable, and what's more the receptionist knew my name. That was the strange thing. How could he know my name? I hadn't checked in or even registered, but here he was calling for me by name. There was nothing for it, I would have to rock up and see what he wanted of me. I walked slowly, nonchalantly, to the reception desk, trying as much as I could to blend into the scenery and not bring attention to myself.

"Yes," I replied, "is there any problem?"

I waited, expecting the worst.

"No Miss, just a message for you. Here you go. And have a nice day."

He handed over a hotel envelope, sealed and hand written with my name.

"Thank you," I smiled back at him, whilst internally swallowing hard at the relief.

This time I did turn and leave, heading back through town towards the railway station. Half an hour later, sitting once more on a train, I opened the envelope. Inside was a simple hotel message card. I turned it over and read the hand-written message.

Hope you enjoyed yourself as much as I did.

Looking forward to our next time. I'll be in touch.

Naty

I ran the words over and over in my head. There were three which stood out. The words in question were "our next time". I had already convinced myself, before even reading the card, that there would not be a next time. Yet here were those words, staring back at me from a piece of paper, and suddenly the fervour of the night before came flooding back.

For all it was wrong, wrong to go off with another woman and even more wrong to do it behind Steffen's back, it was kind of . . . I struggled for the exact phrase to sum up my emotions, before landing on a single word.

Exciting!

It was kind of exciting. There was the taboo element, knowing that what I was doing shouldn't be happening. Then there was Naty herself. She had such assertion in what she wanted. I realised now that, even if I had decided otherwise, last night was going to happen regardless. Finally, there was me, or more to the point there were my emotions. For all I loved my beast of a Steffen, what happened with Naty was something different. She knew just what a woman wanted. She knew just what a woman needed. She knew just how to make it happen.

The train pulled into my station. I disembarked, having convinced myself of what I my next steps were, my conscience winning the battle over my heart. What we did last night had been good, but it had to be a one off, a secret purely between myself and Naty. A memory of a beautiful time, but a time which was not to be repeated, at least not unless I could get my Steffen to reveal more of his tender side.

I left with my mind made up, yet with my heart tinged with the slightest sadness. Deep inside I just couldn't quite get rid of those words, and those exquisite feelings that went with them. Three little words which conjured up such anticipation.

"Our next time"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

On the other side of town, a mobile phone beeped twice. A stubby finger, a man's, switched the phone on. With a quick swipe of the screen and a pin code later, the display showed the content of a text message.

"Just wanted to say how pleased I was with the way you arranged that meeting for me. Rest assured that you will be rewarded. Natalia."

The screen faded to blank.

A smile inside, he went about his business.

He had achieved what was asked of him, as he always did.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It was just over two weeks later when an unexpected message arrived in my mailbox. I practically held my breath as I looked down at the words staring back at me in their bold font.

The mail had a simple subject . . . it read "Our next time, my little Claudia!"

My heart skipped a beat as I glanced at the sender.

It was from Naty.

Suddenly I was scared . . . scared to open that mail and read just what was written inside. Scared that those words would rekindle the desires I had locked away inside. Steffen would be back in a few days and life itself could return to normal.

My finger hovered over the delete key, trembling but unable to apply any pressure. It was only an e-mail. "Delete it" my conscience screamed at me. "Read it" came the pull from somewhere deep inside.

After all, what harm could an e-mail do?