When The Doctor's Away...

Story Info
Bob's fantasy comes true in the doctor's office.
4.1k words
4.24
71.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When The Doctor's Away, The Staff Will Play

The doctor I worked for was out of town, and I was working late one night at the office, trying to get the billing out and catch up on my paper work. It had been a long day, and I was tired. I was just about to wrap things up and go home, when at the back door there stood Bob. God, he is beautiful. So built, muscular, and the looks of a Greek god.

" I thought I would come and help you get through your billing," he said in that deep and sexy voice of his that makes me melt. He had a backpack and a grocery bag, full of stuff. When I explained I was just about finished, he said, "All the better," as he pulled out a bottle of wine and two glasses. Exactly what I needed. We drank a couple of glasses as I finished up my work and we just talked a bit. We were on the forth glass when Bob leaned over a gave me a deep, passionate kiss as he put his hand under my blouse and bra and cupped my breast, and pinched my nipple between his fingers. My pussy immediately was wet and ached to be touched. Bob eased me onto my feet, still kissing me, and I knew as I staggered a bit that I was a bit intoxicated.

He started to lead me down the hall to the examination room. I was so excited, I was so wet in thinking what was coming. We had used the gynecological table before, some of our best sex was here on that table.

This time was to have been a bit different. When we reached the exam room he blindfolded me. This was scary. I do not like to not be in control. This was MY office, after all. It was a small office, but we were always very busy. There was no other staff, just the doctor and myself. Thus the reason for my working in the evenings to do the paper work. But I loved my job. I wouldn't have it any other way. So being blindfolded was a very difficult thing for me to handle. Bob whispered into my ear as he reached up under my blouse.

"Relax! It will be so much fun. I promise you a good time." He pulled my smock over my head and undid the hooks on my bra. My breasts broke lose of their restrains with a burst of freedom that made my nipples harden instantaneously. Bob stood behind me while he did this. Now he wrapped his arms around me and held me tight, cupping both breast in his hands, kneading them bread dough. He started to kiss my neck and nibble on that area where your neck meets your shoulder, this drives me wild. I can have a wonderful orgasm with that alone.

After a few minutes of that, he started to kiss and lick down my spine, as he fell to his knees, still cupping my breasts but now rolling the nipples between his fingers. His hands then started to make their way down my stomach. Both his lips and his hands were now at waistband of my slacks. Those pants that nurses wear are not the most flattering, and with elastic waistbands., but they are comfortable for the working conditions we find ourselves in. And it was going to make it easy for Bob to remove them. He put his hands under the waistband in the back and then slid his hands to the sides of my thighs, and starting to ease them down over my buttocks. He did this very slowly, giving his tongue and lips time to cover every inch of my checks, kissing, licking and biting my ass. Then he would move the pants down a couple of inches more and repeat the kissing, licking, and biting.

My skin was on fire. I was covered with goose – bumps. My pussy ached for attention. A finger, a tongue, a cock, anything... Just please touch my clit, was screaming in my head, yet nothing but moans of excitement and pleasure escaped my mouth. But Bob would not touch my mound, my clit, my pussy. He stayed far away from touching it with his hands, or mouth. He knew this would make my crazy. When he finally had my pants down under my butt checks, but still around my knees, he took his hands and pulled my checks apart wide and lick my ass. He licked my little flower, and poke his tongue in and out of my hole, but just enough to open it.

No deep probing. He was going to tease me to the point of no return. I tried to bend forward enough so he would lick my pussy., but every time I tried to bend forward he would remove his lips all together from my skin, and pull my hair so that I would have to stand erect, even more so at times making my nipples stand up straight in front of me. Bob stood up and smack me hard on the ass, I was not expecting this, and gasped, not sure if I wanted to cry out or not.

He smacked my ass again, and leaned up against me and said, "You better be a good girl, But since you already showed signs of not behaving,... " with that he swept me up into his arms, and carried me to the GYN table. He stepped to the bottom of the table and took my shoes and socks off. Taking a few minutes with each foot to massage it, kiss it, and suck on my toes. This was obviously going to be one of those nights, where I am suppose to lay here and he was going to a job on me...

Not leaving out one inch of my body anywhere. When he had given my feet sufficient attention, he slipped my pants off. He took my left leg and placed it into the stirrup and tied it there so I could not move my leg. He then did the same to my right leg. He then adjusted the stirrups so that my legs were bent up next to my chest. I laid there naked, blindfolded, with my legs tied to these stirrups, with my legs spread eagle, exposing my ass and cunt in full view and access to Bob's every whim.

He moved up to the side of the table next to my head. He took my face in his hands, and kissed me hard.

He held my face and spoke softly, saying" You are so beautiful. You have no idea how you excited me. You fulfill all my dreams." He then kissed me softly and passionately., taking one of my hands in each of his. One at a time, he kissed the palm of my hand, the back of my hand sucked on my fingers, and started to kiss every inch of my arm all the way up to and including my arm pit. He then tied my wrist to the side of the top of the table. He then did the same to my other arm. As he tied them off, he kissed and licked his way back down my arm to the side of my breast, then with one quick movement he had my entire breast in his mouth. Sucking and scraping his teeth on the skin until his lips reached my nipple.

He then bit down on my nipple to the point that as he pulled his head back he pulled my breast taunt, and his teeth broke into my skin. My juices were flowing like a river. He then licked on my nipple and suckled it like a hungry babe. My nipple was rock hard. He took my nipple between his teeth again, and pulled his head back, I thought he would rip off my nipple. He then clamped a hemostat onto my nipple and let the handles lay to my side, this made my nipple stay hard and taunt, and it would tug on it with every breath I took. He then did the same to the other nipple. But as he suckled this one, he would reach over and pinch the tip of the nipple in the hemostat.

Both nipples are now clamped with a hemostat, the pressure grasping my nipples just the right amount to be pleasurably painful enough to cause more juice to well up inside my upturned cunt. Bob glided his hands on my arms from the pits out to the wrists as he leaned forward over me and I could smell his cologne. The smell of Jovan Musk is enough, by itself,to make me cum, I knew I was so ready to explode with a thunderous orgasm that the first object that touched my clit would trigger this. Bob, leaning over me, whispers into my ear, "Remember all the times I told you I was going to make you my dessert, well this is THE day. Now you lay back and enjoy this, because I know I am going to. I will keep you informed of what's happening, I will not do anything to hurt you." Bob then goes down the foot of the table, I can sense his presence between my legs. Then, bang, he rammed his finger up my ass.

Ok, that did it, I jerked and screamed. My juices exploded and the sensations rolled through me like an earthquake. He says, "ok! Now we can get down to business. First we must prepare the serving bowl. "

I felt the cold metal enter my rectum, and slowly push it's way up my ass. Then I felt the pressure of it widening my ass. This was a speculum he had in my ass, cranked as wide as it would go, with my feet in this position, I could imagine how my ass looked like a vase with this speculum sticking straight up out of it. I then felt the cold metal enter my cunt, but this time he was not so slow and gentle about getting it in, and all the way in, fast. He then cranked this as wide as it would go. I felt like I was being stretched to the point of being ripped in half.

A doctors office has many toys with which one can use to play and arouse. Bob took one of the long cotton tip swaps, and ran it up and down my clit a few times and then with the speculum holding my pussy as wide as it would go, he reached deep inside and tickled my cervix with this long Q tip. I was not sure what this had to do with preparing his serving dishes, but it did send chills of pleasure up and down my spine. I heard him rumbling in the his backpack. As he came back between my legs, he said, " You know how much I love banana splits! Well to make a good one you first take a banana..." and with that he inserted a frozen banana into my ass.

With the speculum holding my ass open wide, it went in with little resistance, except for the fact that the banana was frozen, causing my ass muscles to spasm. Bob really likes a lot of banana in his banana splits. He inserted a second frozen banana into my ass, and a third. He then un-cranked the speculum in my ass so it was closed, but remained in my ass. The convulsions my ass was having was pushing me to the edge, I was close to cumming again. I wanted to cum so bad. Bob then moved back to the top of the table. He held my head up a bit, as he touched my wine glass to my lips, I guzzled it like someone who just ran a marathon.

He was back between my legs, and then with a jolt I felt my pussy lips spreading wide with his fingers, and then something VERY cold running up and down my clit. I was not going to hold on much longer. As he continued to rub my clit with this cold bumpy object, I exploded, I wanted to squeeze my legs together, but with them tied to the stirrups all I could do was buck like a wild horse. This only made the hemostats tug on my nipples causing an exquisite spasm to go through my entire body.

Whatever he had in his hand, rubbing my clit, he now inserted into my wet love hole. He inserted it just barely enough to get it wet with my juices before pulling it out. He did this a couple of times, and then brought it to my mouth. He rubbed it on my lips, and whispered into my ear, with that husky voice, " Open your mouth and suck on this." It was a strawberry! Of course, a main ingredient in a banana split. He had obviously froze these too.! Just as I was about to bite into it, Bob took it from my mouth and inserted it into my pussy and then with his fingers he pushed it deep until it would go no further. I then heard him in the instrument tray.

He took the spreader, ( an instrument we use to hold the skin back during surgery to allow the doctor both hands to work inside ) and opened my nether lips wide leaving my clit fully exposed without his fingers holding it there. He took another strawberry and rubbed it on my clit for a few strokes and then inserted it into my hole, again pushing it deep with his fingers, with the speculum in my hole holding it open wide. He did this with about three or four strawberries, and these were not little strawberries. These were those huge strawberries.

By this time my cunt, and clit was frozen, numb. So was my ass, but with all the bucking I did earlier my body heat was melting the frozen bananas and my ass was having some major spasms. For some reason Bob then cranked the speculum in my ass to open it wide again. I guess, just to keep me on the edge. He popped a cherry into my mouth, it tasted so good, cool, tart and refreshing.

The ones he dropped into my pussy were frozen, I could feel the small thud and the coldness as he dropped them into me. As I lay there sucking on the cherry in my mouth, he left. I heard him in the little kitchen / lounge two doors down the hall, and I thought I heard the beep of the microwave. God, what is he doing to me now? When he came back into the room he came to the top of the table and kissed me hard, and released the hemostats from my nipples. Now I could feel the tingling sensation in my nipples as the blood flow returned to them.

He whispered into my ear, "You are wonderful, Ready now for the fun?" I barely moved my head before he grabbed my face and kissed me once again. Then he scooped out some ice cream, just a little bit full and put it to my lips. I licked this off the spoon. Then he scooped out more, and let it slide down the speculum into my ass. That took care of the warming up, that was starting to happen there. Then he scooped more out and let it slide down the speculum into my cunt.

And put another big scoop on top of my mound, with my lips still held wide open with the spreader the ice cream was sitting right on my clit. It seemed like the bottom half of me was frozen numb. He then un –cranked the speculum in my ass and slid it out. He did the same with the speculum in my pussy. He left the spreader in place holding my lips open as wide as possible. Bob then took a can of whipped cream and encircled each of my breasts with the cream and then applied a line of cream down from the middle of my breasts to my mound, along the outside of my frozen pussy and then inserted the nozzle into my ass and pressed a small amount into my already very full ass.

Ok, I thought that was it... now he will eat me.!!! Boy was I wrong. I was jolted with a wave of spasms when I felt something hot hit my nipple. As I let out a gasp, Bob touched his finger to my lips and said " It's ok honey, its just a little hot fudge" He then pushed his finger into my mouth and I sucked some hot fudge off of it. Ok, now that I knew, it would be like the hot wax he dripped on me once before, only tastier. The not knowing when or where the next drop of hot fudge would land drove me wild with shivers and then as the next drop hit my other nipple a wave of sensations went through me. I knew this would not last long, I was about to cum again. He dribbled the chocolate here and there over my breasts and stomach.

My clit was so frozen that I did not feel Bob move the ice cream off, but I did feel it when the hot fudge hit my clit and ran down into my hole. At the same time as this hot chocolate hit, Bob released the spreader and my lips closed over the hot fudge. I exploded with another orgasm. My juices flowed hard, mixing with the strawberries, cherries and ice cream filling me. I'm not sure just when Bob stripped from his clothes, but the next thing I knew, I felt his knees up on the table next to my ass, and he was leaning over me, his mouth went around my breast and sucked up all the whipped cream and chocolate.

As he did this, I felt his ridged cock slap against my bottom, poking and rubbing all over through the ice cream and chocolate. He slowly licked the whipped cream and chocolate off the second breast, teasing the nipple to pucker and stand up tall at attention. I wanted so badly to grab his head and push it hard against my tit, and make him suck hard. I arched my back trying to make him do this, and the more I arched, the lighter his tongue flicked across the nipple. He started to work his way down my stomach, licking the cream and chocolate as he went but his hands cupped my breasts and pinched my nipples he continued to do this until he reached my clit. At this point he stopped, and took the can of whipped cream and covered my chest and stomach with it. He came around to the top of the table and I felt him kneel straddling my head.

He inserted his dick into my mouth, it was covered in chocolate syrup. I wrapped my lips around it and sucked hard. He laid down on top of me, squishing the whipped cream between us. He rolled around and squirmed feeling the cream between us. I just sucked on my chocolate dick. Bob then, finally, started to lick the chocolate off my clit. He licked and suck on my clit until it was hard and swollen, ready to burst. He ate me to the point,my juices we flowing and mixing with the fruit inside of me. Then the most incredible thing happened.

Bob sucked a cherry out of my cunt. A wave of sensations, I never felt before ran through me and being strapped down all I could do is buck and arch, and the more I did this Bob would suck another one out, and fuck my mouth harder. He finally had all the cherries out of my pussy. His tongue probed my cunt looking for more, and the deeper he would go his nose would tease my asshole. I could feel it starting to open, searching for something to probe it.

By this time the chocolate was completely licked off his dick, but he kept fucking my throat, and I kept sucking for all I was worth. I could tell he was about to cum. I guess he wasn't ready for this, he jumped off the table and went to the bottom of the table in between my legs again. He started to eat my pussy again, probing deep with his tongue and then... ohhhh Myyyyy Goddddddddddd!!!! He sucked a strawberry out of my cunt. I burst out with another gushing orgasm, spraying his face with my juices. But this didn't stop him from moving down to my ass. He licked the chocolate and whipped cream that was still clinging to the insides of my checks. He licked and nibbled on and around my hole.

He started to lick my flower with his tongue, and probe the insides, at the same time he reached into his bag of tricks and found another frozen banana, and started rubbing it on my clit and inserting it just barely into my cunt as he sucked cherries out of my ass. He continued this until all the cherries and half of a banana was gone, and of course my clit and cunt lips were frozen again. Being tied up and tied down didn't allow much movement on my part and I just had to lay there and endure all of this. I was going crazy with the sensations that were going through my body. I truly felt I was going to loose my mind. I didn't think I could go on much more. I didn't think there was more orgasms to be had. Bob proved me wrong again. He disposed of the banana he was fucking my pussy with, and inserted his dick into my frozen cunt.

He pumped his cock slowly and steadily for a minute, then as the thaw began, he picked up another frozen banana and started fucking my ass with it as he pumped his cock into my pussy hard and fast bursting the strawberries still buried deep in my cunt, between the juice from the strawberry and my own I felt this pool of liquid inside, but Bob continued to fuck me hard making sure there was nothing but strawberry mush inside of me. He pushed the frozen banana he was fucking my ass with, half way into my ass, and left it there. He came around to the side of the table and pushed the petal to move the head of the table up so I was a bit more vertical.

He knelt down between my legs and using his tongue he slurped out all the mush and juices from my cunt, all the while he was kneading my breasts and pinching the nipples. This only made my juices flow more. Yet,Bob had not yet cum, I knew it would be a violent explosion. When he was finished quenching his thirst, he stood up and pushing the petals maneuvered the table so my head was somewhat lower than the rest of my body. He removed the frozen banana from my ass, and inserted his dick. He started to fuck my ass hard and fast, remember there was still two bananas in there. As my ass started to thaw, and spasm, he pumped harder and with much more force.

Just as I couldn't take anymore he grabbed my clit and pinched it hard with one hand and with he other rammed three fingers into my cunt and then with one more very forceful plunge, his dick was as deep as he could get it, he came with a vengeance. As he emptied himself into my ass, he pinched my clit, a pumped his fingers in and out until his entire hand was full of my sex. When he stopped having his own spasms, he laid over me, lifted my blindfold, kissed my tears away, and gave me his fingers to lick clean. After we laid there a few minutes to recover, and catch our breath, I reminded him I still had two bananas up my ass. He inserted a pair of long forceps and as he pulled them out he licked my clit and believe it or not I came twice more.

12