When the Holstaurs Come Home

Story Info
Logan spends some time with holstaur outlaw Cassidy Belle...
3.7k words
4.58
15.3k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myrph
Myrph
629 Followers

Story Tags: Monstergirl, holstaur, nonhuman, femdom, cowgirl

***

Logan tipped his cowboy hat back as he gazed at the rolling hills and jagged mountain range of the frontier. The light of the sunrise woke him and he took a moment to enjoy the beginning of the day. His work was hard but it allowed him these precious moments like this, not to mentioned he enjoyed solitude. He built a small cook fire and roasted some of the leftover rabbit from last night. The smell of cooked game made his stomach growl audibly. After eating his breakfast, Logan grabbed his 1873 Winchester lever action and kicked out the fire. He patted his horse, Ginger, affectionately before mounting up.

As the ranch hand made his rounds on the far outskirts of the ranch, his eyes scanning for wolves, coyotes or other predators. His job varied from day to day, sometimes he would help Old Carter moving cattle, sometimes baling hay, and other times doing just this. The only sound that could be heard for miles was the orchestra of mooing. However, a new noise caught his attention in the quiet hours of the morning. Logan turned towards the Carter's house to see a cloud of dust with several riders heading towards the ranch.

Unsure of who these people were, he spurred Ginger to gallop to Carter's homestead. He arrived before the other riders to see Old Carter, sitting on his porch. Cigarette smoke slowly poured from his mouth. Carter was an old and wiry cowboy, but he was damn tough. Logan often wondered if he had been a gunslinger or an outlaw back in the day.

"Hey Carter, who're them riders comin our way?" Logan asked.

"That is Cassidy Belle and her gang, son. She's here to collect her rent." Carter said in his typical raspy voice.

"Cassidy Belle?! The outlaw?!" Logan shouted incredulously.

"Shut up boy! Just be quiet and let me do the talking. Oh and don't stare." Carter said under his breath as the riders rode up.

"Carter Helm! How the hell are ya?!" The lead rider said in a gruff, feminine voice.

A nervous smile grew on Carter's face behind the cigarette.

"Not bad Miss Belle. I'm still above ground so I can't complain." He answered.

"Besides, if you're under it no one will hear you complain neither!" The masked rider chuckled as she got off her horse.

As the outlaw stepped into view, Logan figured out why Carter told him not to stare. She was a Holstaur. She had two legs but they resembled a cow's more than a human's. He toned, muscular calves ended in hooves. White fur with black spots covered her thick thighs down to her black hooves. She wore cutoff jean shorts that strained to cover her beefy thighs. A faded red button up shirt covered her more human-like torso. Her toned arms were concealed by the brown duster coat she was wearing, and resting between her two horns, over long brown hair was a black cowboy hat.

"Well, I got your money right here." Carter said, slowly reaching into his chest pocket.

"Hold up there Carter, you got yourself a new ranch hand?" Cassidy inquired, looking at Logan.

"Him? Yeah, keeps the coyotes away." Carter mused but he seemed nervous.

Cassidy looked at Carter for a moment, her piercing blue eyes seemed to stare into his soul. Then she leaned in and whispered something in his ear with a devious smirk. The old man looked down at the ground for a brief time. Logan then realized she was a good two feet taller than him! That made her maybe 7 or 8 feet tall.

"Logan, C'mere." He ordered.

Logan rushed up to them but was careful not to stare at Miss Belle.

"Yeah Carter?" He asked.

"Miss Belle here said her camp is a mess and she don't want none of her own to waste time looking after it. She said she'll pay you depending on your work. So, grab Ginger you're going with them." He stated, unusually coldy.

"How long will I be up there?" Logan asked.

Carter turned to Cassidy.

"Just a month kid." Miss Belle said.

"What's the pay?" He asked.

"You're just making stew Logan, she'll pay you depending on the cooking. Get yer damn horse and go!" That's all." Carter barked.

Logan uneasily agreed. He turned towards old Carter but the old man wouldn't look him in the eyes. The 19 year old ranch hand wondered what had really just transpired as he mounted Ginger and rode away from the ranch with the other riders. Everything he owned stayed on his horse, bedroll, coffee cup, pan, some jerky, canteen and matches.

They galloped up towards the mountain range before finally slowing down as they were about a mile from the rocky wall. They let the horses rest at a stream. Countless pine trees enveloped the area around the stream. The gang dismounted, and Logan did the same. He didn't say a word, he'd heard that the Belle Gang was a group of truly awful outlaws. The only reason he had gone along was Carter had made him go which meant he'd be safe...right?

"Alright, camp is just upstream. You won't miss it. Just when someone yells at you, no matter what they say just say the phrase, 'Miss Belle says go fuck yourself.'" Cassidy explained.

"Okay..." Logan replied, confused.

"You get a freebie kid, you refer to me as Miss Belle from now on though." The holstaur commanded.

"Yes Miss Belle." He said.

Logan grabbed Ginger's reins as he led her up the stream. After about a quarter of a mile up the deer trail, he heard a voice come from somewhere in the heavy vegetation.

"Give me one reason not to blow your brains out!" A deep voice bellowed.

"M-Miss Belle says g-go fuck yourself." Logan stuttered as he slowly raised his hands.

"Huh, alright, come on in." The voice responded.

Logan trudged through some bushes to see the camp. About 2 covered wagons and several tents were arranged in a circle with a firepit nestled in the middle. Several logs were arranged around the firepit to act as benches. A table was off to the side of one of the wagons. He could see a couple holstaurs and a minotaur doing miscellaneous chores around the camp. He approached a tree and hitched his horse to it before walking over to a gruff looking minotaur. The minotaur was female, oddly like all the other people in the camp.

She stood around 9 feet tall, Logan had heard of them but he had never seen one. Like the other holstaurs around camp, she had cow-like legs that ended in hooves. While her chest was smaller than most, her thighs were far wider than the others. Unlike the other gang members, she had a long tail similar to a bull's. Her hair was long a jet black, she wore a white button up shirt and very worn jeans. Logan could tell she was far stronger than any man he'd ever met.

"Excuse me, Ma'am. I was told I'd be cooking for you all. Do you have a tent or a wagon with supplies?" He asked politely.

The beefy minotaur looked down at him and chuckled before pointing to one of the wagons.

"Right over there little one." She said.

Logan thanked her before walking towards the wagon. Inside he saw a couple bales of grass, several cans of vegetables as well as various pots and pans and a cooking spit.

"Yeah, I could make some vegetable stew but no meat?" He muttered to himself.

"We're all minotaurs or holstaurs. We don't eat meat." Miss Belle said, startling Logan.

"Okay, I'll get started on some vegetable stew Miss Belle." He said as he grabbed some cans.

"Feel free to take some grass from the bales to spice it up." Cassidy explained.

"Yes Miss Belle. Does it matter where I sleep?" He asked.

"We'll find a place for you, depending on how good the stew is." Cassidy said.

The holstaur walked away and began bantering with other gang members. Logan got the center fire going and set the cooking spit over it. He added some water and several of the cans of vegetables and a couple handfuls of turf. He thought for a moment as the sun started to set that he should add just one handful. He returned to the cook's wagon and as he grabbed a fistful of grass he felt something big press against his back. Two, powerful hands grabbed the wagon, pinning him in place. He felt large breasts push onto his shoulder blades and muscular legs press against his ass.

"You're the new meat huh? Well let me show you how we break in our males." The unfamiliar female voice whispered.

Logan felt a long tongue touch his collarbone and lick up his neck to his earlobe. He whimpered as one of the powerful hands covered his mouth while the other groped his member. He was helpless. Ordinarily Logan wouldn't have a problem with women this aggressive but he didn't want this monstergirl, he wanted Miss Belle. Then a voice came from the distance.

"Dakota, let him go. Now."

Logan recognized the voice as Miss Belle's. Relief ran over him as he felt Dakota's powerful hands release him. The moment she did he saw a holstaur with larger horns than the others. A Texan Longhorn...

"Sorry Miss Belle. It's just been a while and he's such a cutie." Dakota said, shooting Logan a lewd look.

"I don't care Dakota. You need that, you head out with Ann tomorrow. But you do that shit again, I'll break bones." Cassidy said, stepping towards the Longhorn.

"Yes Miss Belle, won't happen again." Dakota said, locking eyes with Cassidy.

Dakota walked away from Logan and Miss Belle approached him. She gently put a hand on his shoulder.

"You alright?" She asked.

"Yes Miss Belle. Thank you. Is that common around here?" Logan replied.

"Dakota's a bit of a loose cannon but listens when I speak. Anything like that happens you come to me, you understand?" The Holstaur said, looking deep into his brown eyes.

"Yes Miss Belle, thank you." He said as he grabbed the handful of grass and put in the stew.

Cassidy studied him as he walked away.

"Dakota had a point, he is a cutie. I wonder what'll happen when he's had a few drinks in him?" She thought to herself, "No I have to keep a level head."

*20 Minutes Later*

"Stew's ready!" Logan called out to the whole camp.

All the gang members came around, bowls and spoons in hand. As night fell the gang huddled around the campfire, hungrily eating his stew. Logan hoped they liked it and it sure seemed like they did. Either that or this was their first meal in days.

"Damn good stew Kid!" The large minotaur bellowed after she finished her bowl.

"Hell yeah Kid, ya did good!" A holstaur sighed.

Logan basked in their praise but made sure to keep humble and thanked them for the compliments. After finishing their meal, several of the holstaurs and the Minotaur went over to the table and began playing poker. Cassidy walked up to him.

"Logan." She said, getting his attention from his inventory of the food wagon.

"Yes, Miss Belle?" He replied.

"You're sleeping in that tent over there." The holstaur said as she pointed out a large tent away from camp.

"Yes Miss Belle. Thank you." Logan responded.

"You're welcome." Miss Belle said as she walked off and joined in the poker game.

He went over to Ginger and grabbed his personal belongings before walking into the tent. Inside was a large cot, a table with a lantern on it, a large chest and a couple chairs. Bearskin rugs covered about half of the tent floor. The tent, all in all was very nice, it was also decently sized, maybe ten feet wide and 20 feet long.

"Is this Miss Belle's?" He wondered aloud before setting up his bedroll away from the cot.

After getting his things set up, he went outside to see several of the monstergirls drinking whiskey. He went over by the minotaur and Miss Belle who were still playing poker while the others were singing drunkenly around the bonfire.

"Where do you keep the whiskey, Miss?" He asked.

"Ah, have some of mine." Cassidy said as she handed Logan a half empty bottle.

Logan took a hearty drink. Whiskey was familiar and always welcome.

"So, I don't think you and I have been properly introduced." The Minotaur said, briefly looking up from her cards.

"I'm Logan, Miss?" He asked.

"Cheyenne." She answered.

"Pleasure to meet you Miss Cheyenne." Logan said, grinning pleasantly.

Miss Cheyenne looked at Cassidy expectantly for a moment before speaking again.

"Well, Logan, you're with us for a bit. Did you leave anyone behind? " The Minotaur inquired.

"No, Miss. Most of the women in town were... how do I put this lightly?" Logan replied.

"No need, speak your mind." Miss Belle said, clearly buzzed.

"Well, they ain't the sharpest. I'll be the first to admit I'm not a genius but most of them in town..." Logan explained, shaking his head.

Both monstergirls chuckled. Cheyenne looked at Cassidy expectantly again before speaking.

"So, you get set up in the tent?" The Minotaur asked.

"Yeah, who's tent is that anyway?" Logan asked as he took another drink of whiskey.

"That would be Miss Belle's. Speaking of which why don't you have another drink Cassidy." Miss Cheyenne responded.

The holstaur grabbed the whiskey bottle and took several swigs. Miss Cheyenne smirked.

"Well now, it seems Miss Belle has had a bit too much. Logan, why don't you make sure she gets to her tent safe and sound." The Minotaur commanded slyly.

"Of course, Miss Cheyenne." Logan replied, curious as to why she would need help getting to her tent.

Nevertheless, Logan wrapped an arm around Miss Belle's hips and led her to their tent. The holstaur still holding the whiskey bottle. Once they got inside Miss Belle sat down on her cot and took another large gulp of whiskey. Logan started walking out of the tent when Miss Belle spoke.

"Logan, do you have a type?" She asked.

He stopped and turned towards the holstaur. Suddenly Logan understood why Miss Cheyenne kept looking at her expectantly. He sat down on the cot next to her.

"Well, I like a woman who can hold her own. I like a partner, an equal. Not someone that I would have to constantly look after, you know?" Logan explained.

"Yeah? I can respect that. What about someone... looking after you?" Cassidy asked, looking towards him.

He gently slid his hand over the small of her back and around her midsection.

"I'd be okay with that." He said with a slight smile as he turned towards Miss Belle.

He stared into her beautiful, icy blue eyes for a moment and leaned in to kiss her lips. She closed her eyes and their lips locked in a passionate embrace. Cassidy slipped her tongue into his mouth, getting a brief taste of his mouth before returning back into hers. Logan tenderly rubbed Cassidy's midsection with one hand as his kissed the holstaur with all of his fiery passion. Miss Belle wrapped one of her powerful arms under his arm and cupped head as she leaned further towards him. Her other hand firmly held his hips. Logan felt Cassidy carefully lay him on his back and drape her body over his, never once breaking away from the sensual kiss.

Logan began unbuttoning his lover. With every undone button, Cassidy got more and more wild with her kiss. Now her tongue never left his mouth, lustful heavy breathing filled the tent. She tore open his shirt, sending buttons everywhere. Logan didn't care. Her hands slid over his chest and stomach. He was well built, lean but toned. She undid his belt buckle as he finished with the last button on her shirt. Her voluptuous breasts exposed to him. Finally, Cassidy pulled away from his face. Logan opened his eyes and realized she was straddling him. Her heavy panting was making him harder with every breath.

As Cassidy looked down at her lover dominantly, she felt in charge. She couldn't explain how she felt, it was like dominance but it wasn't out of necessity like in a standoff. She unbuttoned her jean shorts as Logan hastily removed his pants and undergarments, showing Cassidy his rock-hard member. She grinned as she looked at him. She rolled down onto the bearskin rug and removed her jean shorts. Logan looked down at her from the cot. Seeing her in her nude beauty; white fur with black spots covered her muscular legs, the fur ended at her hips and he saw her pale white skin, voluptuous breasts glistened in the dim light and her small horns poked out through her brunette hair. Only the pale firelight of the lantern illuminated her Amazonian form.

"Well come on cowboy." She said with a lewd smile.

He crawled off the bed and over her shapely legs. With her height, his head was between her breasts as he slowly penetrated the holstaur. She gasped quietly. Her womanly flower clenched around him, as if trying to keep him from leaving. He pulled out slowly, he felt her fluids coat his manhood. Cassidy locked her thick thighs around his hips. She didn't what had come over her, her instincts were her only guide. It had been years since she'd gotten laid, further still since she had found someone who cared for her like this one seemed to. Logan slowly pistoned in and out of his lover. She covered her own mouth to try to avoid letting the whole camp know of her activities.

"Logan, please, milk me..." She passionately whispered.

He was more than happy to oblige as his lips wrapped around one of her nipples and he suckled it like a calf. Cassidy moaned softly through her hand. Her other hand grabbed a fistful of Logan's brown hair, she pulled his head further into her breast. As a holstaur, her breasts were far more sensitive than any human's or monstergirl's. It wasn't long before Logan could actually taste her milk. It didn't taste like milk, it tasted like sweet nectar. He began greedily sucking and alternating nipples. The milk invigorated him, it made his libido skyrocket. He sped up his thrusting as he longed for his own release but he wanted his lover to feel as he did.

Cassidy could feel herself quickly coming to an explosive orgasm. His suckling on her tits combined with his passionate thrusting was almost too much for her. She had to remain in control. With one fluid motion she rolled the two of them over so she was mounting Logan. She pulled her breasts free of his mouth and started rocking her hips. This time Logan moaned softly. Cassidy felt in control of the situation again so she laid over him and covered his mouth with her hand before adjusting to piston-like motions. She pumped his manhood slowly at first but it didn't take long for her to lose herself to lust so she rode him harder and faster. Each pump sending crashing waves of pleasure over her mind.

"He looks adorable like this." Cassidy thought between wet slapping sounds.

"Mmf... cummingh..." Logan mumbled through her fingers.

Cassidy was overtaken by the beast of lust and paid him no attention. She wanted her satisfaction, for once, she wanted to only think of herself without any regard for others. She sped up. Logan reached out for her free hand. As their fingers interlocked, she looked into his beautiful brown eyes as he climaxed. His eyes rolled to the back of his skull as he coated her insides. He groaned through Cassidy's hand. She was so desperately close now, she kept pumping him. Logan writhed beneath her as his sense were overloaded by wave after wave of pleasure. Miss Belle pushed one of her shapely breasts into his mouth. Once again, he sucked on her sensitive nipple.

Once his nimble tongue touched her areola, Logan felt his lover's muscles tighten. Her milk kept him hard as she pumped faster, her head was dipped backed and she finally slowed her riding until she was slowly grinding her hips over his. Her hand slipped away from his mouth. He felt her curvaceous thighs quiver as her orgasm rocked her body and mind. After a moment, Cassidy's mind returned. Her body was still tingling when she looked down at her lover. He stared into her blue eyes, desire still burning inside him.

"God, that was amazing." He whispered as he continued holding her hand.

"We'll have to make this a regular reward for your cooking." Miss Belle said with a smirk.

"Do you think anyone heard us?" Logan asked as he rubbed her hips.

Myrph
Myrph
629 Followers
12