When The Parents Are Away....

Story Info
The girls will play.
1k words
3.93
54.7k
9
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 05/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story is 100% fiction and no money was made from the production of this story. Any likeness between any persons living or dead is accidental and not intended.

All characters within this fiction are 18 years or older.

Claimer: Lizzy, Angel and Aloyisa are mine

*

Part 01

"Your parents are gone for two weeks, right?"

Lizzy Smith nodded, eyes roving over the body of the blonde girl laying on the chaise lounge next to hers.

"Yeah," she replied as her gaze settled on the other girls ample breasts, barely covered by the white bikini top.

Angel Johnson had been her best friend since first grade, and had become more their sophomore year of high school after they'd both been stood up by their dates at the homecoming dance.

"They left early this morning. Mom said something about they might make it three weeks, but she'd call me if that happens. So we have the house to ourselves till then," Lizzy stated. "I cannot wait for tonight."

"Who says we have to wait for tonight?" Angel asked, lifting her sunglasses and looking at her girlfriend, standing up and moving to the brunettes lounge.

"What if someone sees us?"

"Lizzy, baby, your closet neighbor is half a mile away and we're surrounded by trees," the blonde said, hovering over the shorter girl, smiling as she reached down and cupped Lizzy's right breast, gently kneading the soft mound and causing the other girl to moan softly.

Seizing the moment, Angel dipped her head and captured her lovers lips with her own, her tongue slipping into the others mouth.

Lizzy arched her back when she felt Angel's hands slip beneath her to untie her bikini top, pulling the blue scrap away and dropping it to the ground, revealing modest C cup breasts.

"You are so beautiful," Angel whispered, kissing her way down her lovers neck, nipping at the soft skin as she went.

"Mmm so are....ahhh!" the shorter girl gasped, then moaned when her lovers lips closed around her left nipple, the tip of her tongue swirling around the hard bud. "That feels good, Angel."

The blonde smiled as she continued to suckle her lover, her hands moving down to Lizzy's hips, fingers playing with the strings holding the bottoms together before pulling the bows and pulling the blue material away to be tossed aside, enjoying the way the other girl jumped when she brushed her finger tips against her damp outer lips.

Lizzy sighed when she felt Angel slip one finger into her damp heat.

"So wet," the blonde purred, sitting up and watching the brunette's eyes flutter shut. "I like that."

"Only for you, baby," Lizzy cooed, opening her legs a little wider as Angel slipped her finger from the wet heat and simply continued to rub her lovers outer lips.

"That's right, only for me," the other whispered, removing her hand from her lovers pussy and standing up, shedding her own bikini, the white material falling to the ground.

Lizzy opened her eyes, gazing up at her lover, smiling softly as her gaze traveled down from Angel's lust filled blue eyes and lush lips to her firm, full D-cup breasts, then lower still to a flat, tanned, toned belly until her eyes finally rested on the damp patch of blonde curls between smooth toned thighs.

"Just seeing you laying there makes me hot," Angel whispered as she straddled Lizzy's waist, reaching out and taking her lovers right hand in hers, bringing it to her own damp pussy. "Feel how wet you make me?"

"I'll make you feel even more," Lizzy said as she began to gently rub Angel's damp outter lips.

"Mmm, feels good," the blonde purred, reaching back with her own right hand to once again tease her lovers snatch, slipping her middle finger between the moist folds to rub Lizzy's hard clit.

Lizzy moaned, lifting her hips, the motion pressing her hand against Angel's hard nub.

"Touch me, baby," the blonde sighed, thumb circling the brunettes clit as she slipped her index and middle fingers into the others moist heat.

Moaning a little louder this time, Lizzy did as she was asked, slipping two fingers into Angel and slowly pulling them out before pushing them back in as her thumb pressed against the others clit.

"Fuck yeah," Angel groaned, beginning to thrust her fingers a little harder and faster into Lizzy, feeling the other girls juices on her fingers before slipping them out.

"Noooo," Lizzy moaned at the loss.

"I've gotta better idea, baby," Angel said, "put the chair all the way back."

Doing as she was told, the shorter girl laid the lounge back and was rewarded with her lovers dripping pussy only inches from her lips.

She smiled as she slipped her right hand between her face and Angel's snatch, using two fingers to spread the girl open.

Angel moaned, pushing herself closer to her lovers mouth when she felt Lizzy's tongue touch her slit, flicking it before suckling on it.

"Ohhh...that feels amazing," she gasped, reaching up to pinch her own left nipple.

Smiling, Lizzy used her thumb to rub Angel's clit as her tongue darted into the sweet heat above her.

"Ahhh....that's it, baby, use your tongue," the blonde sighed, arching her back. "Suck me hard, baby."

She began to play with both of her nipples, grinding her hips into Lizzy's face as the other girl began to suck her clit again, slipping two fingers into her snatch, thrusting them in and curling them as she slowly pulled them out.

"Right there...ooohhh....yes. Do it harder."

Instead of doing what her lover asked, the brunette pulled her fingers from Angel's pussy and gently pushed her away.

"What the fuck, Lizzy! I was this close to coming," Angel whined, making an inch gesture with her fingers as she looked at the shorter girl.

Standing up, Lizzy took her girlfriends hand in hers and led her towards the house.

"Let's take this inside," she said.

"Why?"

"Because, I've gotta surprise for you."