When The Student is Ready

Story Info
Control fantasy.
857 words
3.23
9.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lulu64
Lulu64
2 Followers

She walks in the door wearing a black trench coat, beneath this she wears nothing but black silk stockings, 5" heels & a smile. He beckons her up the stairs with nothing more than a look. She comes willingly, yearning to submit. It will be her first time.

He stands her in front of a large mirror, & grabs her roughly opening her coat to view her nakedness, then discards it on the floor in a heap. He binds her hands with a silk scarf behind her back. She sighs, knowing what may be coming.......... She is mesmerised with this sexual being in front of her. He tenderly caresses her cheek, then pulls back his hand & slaps her face -- which reddens instantly. His member is hard already & she knows this, & is pleased.

He orders her to her knees, her stomach is in knots with anticipation. Her ponytail swings as she drops to the floor, he grabs the golden tail knowing she wants this -- but not caring if she changes her mind. His intense sexual gaze meets her eyes again & she quivers visibly. His hard, thick, pierced cock is just inches away. She is moist & hungers for this new experience.

His deep, sexy voice ORDERS her to satisfy him -- she bends forward & gingerly licks his shaft, then becomes more eager & slides her tongue along it, flicking gently over the frenum & head. Her mouth opens wider. His ponytail filled hand jerks back, in some way trying to help open her throat for the thrusting cock about to fill this void. He commences moving through his hips, fucking her mouth. Momentarily she is unable to breathe & for an instant feels a sense of panic rising. She remembers he is the master & knows that while he may not be gentle, he will not hurt her. She relaxes her throat even more & allows the swollen rod to glide in & out for some time. Occasionally he withdraws & gives her permission to taste & nibble his throbbing manhood.

She looks magnificent in this light & he once again slaps her face. The sting is more pronounced this time & for a split second she wonders if she displeased him. When she gazes upon him, he is smiling & she proceeds to runs her tongue on the underside of his glistening cock, all the while watching his face with her large blue eyes. She realises that if any corrections are required, he will make them without her approval, until she is adroit at this new skill. Her tongue & lips clamp down hard on his cock and her teeth bite into the firm flesh. He is nearing his climax now & his balls are tight & high, if her hands weren't bound she would reach up & rake her long nails across them. She knows instinctively that he would like this.

Once more he controls her by way of her long, soft hair. Several times her teeth graze against his large cock ring causing discomfort & arousal from him in the same instance. One last time he plunges his aching erectness into her mouth & throat. His balls slap her chin hard. It is time. For a moment he deliberates on where to spill his seed. There are many places he would like to mark her with his creamy scent. He feels the contraction building deep inside & pushes her back to the floor hard. She in now lying on her back, her arms still bound above her head. Her breasts move when she writhes on the floor, nipples erect. She would love her own release, but she knows that is for another chapter. Today is about him.

He pumps his stiffness with his hand & gazes upon her body. He can see many scars on her stomach & legs & this further excites him. He kicks her legs apart to allow him to see all of her. She is more than naked, her soul is stripped bare for him, & he is able to see her for who she really is & still approves. Her swollen & smooth labia open with the slick juices she excretes, allowing him to view her enlarged clitoris. She moans again & licks her lips.

His muscles are now rigid & the hot semen begins to spurt forth, he cares not where it goes anymore. She feels the first thick stream on her stomach, it slides down to her largest scar leaving a wet trail in its wake. The next arrives on one of her nipples which is now nothing but a hard nub. Then, between her heaving soft breasts & finally on her chin & lower lip. Her tongue immediately flicks over this drop & tastes him. She bites her lip. She is sighing -- she aches for her own climax. He stares at her, walks over to where she lay & gently lifts her from the floor & unties her hands. He helps her to her knees, bends over & tenderly kisses her forehead. He exits the room.

The End

Lulu64
Lulu64
2 Followers