When the Time is Right

Story Info
Night of lovemaking is intense for you and me.
1.4k words
4.25
12.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the time is right, we know; it is something that the both of us can feel. It can, if at all, be defined only as a restless energy lingering between us; a heightening emotion of passion and desire that flushes our faces and makes our bodies tingle. There is no other way to alleviate this tension, this pressure; there is no other way than the conjoining of two bodies, two bodies in complete unison with one another.

The combination of two souls is intense and more beautiful than mere words could capture, but to look into his face is indescribable. I know no more perfection than cupping his face in the palm of my hand and gazing into his eyes, eyes are the window to the soul, and for that, they captivate me. Our souls are purest in the moment of initial contact, lips to lips.

From that instance, feeling only my lips pressing against his, that feeling of elation courses through me, reaching all parts of me to tingle my fingers and stir the very center core of my sexual energy. But then what glory is it to feel his hands on me as I in turn lay mine on him. No body has ever come across so perfect, no one has ever appealed to me as much. I cannot get enough of his touch nor of touching him.

Roaming hands lead only to searching lips. Lips that are desperate to soothe the parts of the body that call to them most. A bite here, a bite there, but suckling does the trick. His pleasure is undeniable as I play with the top half of his body, teasing and tempting his nipples, showing him the way I want to be treated. In turn his mouth is covering one breast and then the other, showing each tender love and care, and when his lips leave my areolas and peaking nipples to trail down my body, I know where he is going. I know where it is that I want him, his mouth. There are more subtle parts of his body I want to be probing inside of me in this instant, I want to feel his tongue lavish me, I want him to taste the joy that he brings me. Sliding fingers inside of me, his mouth does not relent and it is a mere passing of time before I am climaxing into his mouth, knowing that he is loving it only intensifies the orgasm and I spasm out of control into his arms. Is it normal for someone to feel so good? It is only hope that I can bring him into that same state of pleasure.

I push him back, starting at the top kissing around his neck, I travel south, I stop to pay homage to his nipples again but do not linger for long, I have other places to be. I let my lips travel down his body making a random pattern so he isn't expectant, and I finally get to the area of his body, his manhood, the place he thinks is my destination, but there is more to it. I pass his member with nothing more than a breath in that direction and continue kissing down his right leg. I cannot let him know where I am going, he has to want it, crave it, need it. I kiss all the way down and the switch to the left leg; I start at the bottom, such strong legs he has, and my lips travel all the way up, slowly, tantalizingly. I am at his inner thigh and I am not ready for the game to stop, with my tongue I lick up the inner side of his thigh and blow a breath of cool air to his skin and see the arrival of goose bumps on his skin, a moan escapes his lips and I know that he wants it. He wants that release.

Giving in, I kiss the top of the head, still not ready to surrender everything. I hold him in my hand as I lick around the top, teasingly taking him in, one bit at a time. This is the point of no return, this is what I enjoy, feeling him in my mouth, knowing his pleasure rating is skyrocketing, I take all of him in, sucking down the shaft and using my hands for the creation of friction and he turns to putty in my hands. Swift moves up and down, alternating between the things I know he likes to new things I have kept hidden, he is getting close. His fantasy will be fulfilled tonight as I get him to the breaking point, I finish him, I let him cum, willingly taking it in my mouth as the remaining drips down onto my waiting breasts.

His ragged breathing tells me that he enjoyed what he received and I can only admit to enjoying what I gave. But I would be naïve to think that the night was over as it is far from being so. The one thing that I know I want to happen, I can see in his lust filled eyes, he wants it too; the connection of man and woman, the ultimate, sacred union of two souls coming together as one. We wish only to spend our time right now in a passionate session of lovemaking.

It is not long after he has caught his breath that I can feel his hands on me, a mere caress if it could be called so much, but that tantalizing sweep of his flesh on mine sets my skin ablaze. I lay a hand to his face, My God, this man is beautiful and he is mine. I pull myself on top of him to straddle his thighs and something stirs to life beneath my heat. I ever so softly skim my fingernails over his skin, returning the sweet torture he gave to me. The stirring I feel progresses and it isn't before long that I can feel him, feel his body and feel his emotion, he is ready. We are ready to be one tonight. I lean forward to take him in, perhaps it is not on purpose that my nipples so conveniently slipped into his hot, hot, mouth. I no longer develop rational thoughts as his mouth devours my hardened peaks and between my legs, he eases his way into me.

How glorious it is to be united with him in such a carnal and pleasurable way. He rests inside of my warmth before beginning a gentle thrust in and then out of me. He kisses me as he wraps his arms around my neck for leverage. My hands scratch at his back as my body feels endless pleasure, his body is burning into mine. I can feel him throbbing from the inside and I can feel his arousal grow with every thrust.

His speed gets faster, my breath more urgent as the friction between our bodies grows, and I can feel the tickle of his pubic hair against my clit. I am getting so close to orgasm, the need to feel release is growing, and then he stops. He pulls himself gently out of me, his body is beautiful with the small trickle of sweat. He reaches out for me and rolls me to all fours. He entwines his fingers into my hair and I feel him ram deep and hard into me. If he keeps this up it wont be too long for either of us. God, I love it when he is rough to me, the closer I am the harder I want it. He begins a steady but fast rhythm of our bodies coming together; the urge of release is building again and he is even closer now.

He pulls my hand then gives my ass a smack and his gentle roughness is too much for me. I begin to spasm from the belly outward and my pussy begins to be the center of extreme pleasure. My orgasm spreads and my inner muscles milk him into his own intense orgasm as he cums inside of me, filling and feeling me all at once.

After a toe curling orgasm, we're spent and collapse together on the bed, heaving and panting from the exertion of passion. Our sweat drenched bodies stick together as we lay in one another's arm, nothing more than a whisper escapes between the heaving breaths, "I love you...."