When the Wife Comes Home...

Story Info
My wife comes home and tells me all about her date...
1.3k words
3.37
36.7k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's late at night when I hear the front door open and close. I am in bed, reading, but as soon as I hear movement downstairs I put the book away. I know it's you. More importantly, I know it's you, coming back from a date with another man. My cock twitches at the thought and then lurches when the bedroom door opens and you're standing there, eyes sultrily closed, cocktail dress dishevelled and your high heels dangling from one hand. My eyes travel to your other hand and widen when I see your panties, scrunched up in them as well. You notice my surprise and giggle. You take two steps into the bedroom and kick the door shut behind you. You drop your heels on the floor and your panties fall as well. Your dress clearly wasn't zipped from when you slid it back on, as all it took was one quick shimmy for the whole thing to land at your feet and your bra fell off as well, leaving you standing in just your stockings. My cock is rapidly hardening at the sight, raising the bedcovers slightly. You notice this and crawl across the covers, reaching out to kiss me as you peel the covers back and my cock springs free.

"Well, well," you say, "what do we have here?" Your warm hand wraps round it and you can feel it's hardness pulsing through your hand. I turn my head and kiss your cheek and neck as you grin, staring at my cock.

"So how was your date?" I ask, in between kisses.

"Marvellous!" You practically exclaim, "he was such s gentleman; well, at least in the bar... I never paid for one drink while I was there. And he was such a flirt! Everything I said was something he could easily turn sexual. It meant I was very hot when he decided to call a cab..." My breathing had quickened already, in anticipation of what you are about to describe.

"Well, we went back to his place, and I expected a few more drinks, or at least a little bit more flirting, but he got us right down to it. Pushed me up against the wall, kissing me hard and deep. He pinned my arms against the wall and ground his cock against my body before kissing all along my neck, like you are now. It's almost like you told him that was my weakness! I wanted so much more so early on, and so did he. He led me to his bedroom, both of us throwing off clothes as we went so we were both naked by the time we got to the bedroom. And then he turned round and showed me his cock. Oh baby, I know your cock is a good size for me, but his was something else! He was so big, when I first saw it, I was worried it wasn't going to fit anywhere! But when he gently pushed me to my knees and I started to suck it, I knew that it would feel so fucking good..."

You tighten your grip a little on my cock, jerking it a little bit harder now. I groan in appreciation at the thought of you on your knees in front of some stranger, a nice big cock in front of you for you to enjoy. You run your stocking-clad leg along my own leg, the silk adding a new sensation to the near-torturous handjob I am experiencing.

"I gave that man the best blowjob I could ever give, baby - you know when I suck your cock and you look like you're nearly passing out from cumming so hard? I did that to him... teasing at first, flicking my tongue across the head, secretly gauging whether or not it would fit in my mouth, before swirling my tongue over the head and gently sucking on it. The sounds he made as I worshipped his cock made me keep going and I took as much of his cock as I could, but even that was barely half! My mouth was so stretched and I thought I couldn't go any further, but he changed my mind. He held my head and fucked my mouth good, pushing at least another inch, inch and a half down my throat. I gagged a few times on his cock when he did this - I know I don't like gagging when giving you head, but this stranger doing it to me just to please him... god I was so turned on! My hands were buried between my legs as I was used like some cheap little whore."

"Fuck..." was all I could say, knowing I was close to cumming. My hands started to roam over your body, but you playfully swatted them away.

"Now, now, honey..." you chide, "you're not going to want to cum just yet - I haven't even told you how he fucked me!

"He slid his huge cock out my mouth, leaving me gasping for breath and then he picked me up and threw me onto the bed! I looked up at him, legs spread, heels digging into the bed as I begged him to put his big cock inside me. He nearly jumped on top of me and filled me up in one go! Oh he felt so good, getting into a good rhythm immediately, pounding my poor pussy so fucking hard... my legs were in the air, pinned up by his arms as I hugged him, kissing him deep, making sure he could taste his cock on my lips. Each thrust he made pushed me deeper onto the bed and he fucked me harder and harder, his full balls slapping against my ass as he used me. His thick cock stretched me out so much and I rubbed my clit hard as I begged him to make me cum. God, you should have heard the things I said to him! "I'm your little whore, make me cum so fucking hard", "pound me into the bed, fuck this married pussy good, "you're soooo much bigger than my husband, use me good." I was like an animal! And he responded so well! I must have cum four, five times before he even thought of cumming! He was something else! I swear I nearly passed out from pleasure."

I was nearing orgasm now, listening to how you, my pretty little wife, had fucked a huge cock and had some of the best sex ever. It was driving me wild. Your whole demeanour was one of sultry vixen. Now I was close to you, I could smell the combination of your perfume and his aftershave, a heady mixture when combined with smells of recent sex. Your lipstick was slightly smeared, clearly from when he had used your mouth for his pleasure.

"But do you want to know the best bit?" You asked. Your grip on my cock was so tight, it was like I was fucking your pussy. You were pumping your hardest and fastest and I knew, whatever you were going to say, I would be cumming. "We genuinely intended to use them, but he was just too big for them, so we just left them to one side..."

I knew what you were about to say, but waited with baited breath for you to lean in and whisper to me,

"So he fucked me for three hours, without using a single condom... and every time he came, it was deep inside your loving wife's married pussy."

I came hard, bucking all over the bed as my cock exploded, sending a geyser of cum up in the air and landing on my chest, stomach, bed, you, everywhere. You keep stroking me until my balls have drained fully and I have stopped groaning in sheer pleasure. When you've finished, you kiss me hard on the lips, which I respond to hungrily. Except, when we break the kiss, I look at you and say...

"Can I come on the second date?"