When the Wife's Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rick_oh
rick_oh
1,078 Followers

When Marcie went into the bedroom exactly ten minutes later, he saw that Jerry had complied with her command. He was naked, face up on the teasing bench, and his cock was obviously uncomfortable in its confinement. She giggled as she bound his wrists and ankles. After wrapping a binding strap around his hips, she got the key and removed his cock cage. As expected, his member throbbed as it hungered for her touch.

Using her pussy juice as lubricant, she gasped and giggled as she teased and lightly touched Jerry's desperate cock. She continued for close to an hour, during which Jerry repeatedly begged and pleaded with her to let him cum.

After that, she removed the binding strap around his hips. "Now Jerry, I want you to develop some self control," she scolded in her teasing voice. "You are to keep your hips from thrusting or pumping, until I tell you. This will be hard for you, and every time you pump your hips even once, I'll add ten minutes to the time you have to wait. And if you pump more than 6 times, I'll put your cage on and you won't cum tonight!"

Jerry whimpered. He knew he'd have to bring his will to the fore if he were to survive Marcie's game.

Marcie bent down and teased with her mouth, acting as if she were about to suck on his member, while never actually touching it. Jerry panted and groaned. He desperately wanted to thrust his frustrated member into her sensuous mouth, but knew she'd simply pull back and give him a demerit.

Marcie continued to tease his hungry cock for another thirty minutes. Her mannerisms and her giggling caused Jerry to involuntarily pump twice, and thus his torment was extended for twenty more minutes.

"One more little test of self control," the young tease exclaimed with a gleam in her eye. "I'm going to put you inside me. No pumping until I tell you." She wagged her finger at him. "If you thrust once, that's it for the night!"

"Oh God, Miss Marcie!" Jerry's heartbeat was as fast as if he'd been sprinting. He could not imagine what agony he would endure if he were not allowed to cum that night. His eyes pleaded with his young tormentress.

Marcie straddled the bench above Jerry's midsection and locked her gaze on his eyes. She opened her pussy with her hand and inserted the tip of his throbbing member until he was about a third of the way in. Her legs were spread and her knees were slightly bent in an agonizingly sexy way. Jerry panted aloud.

Marcie was in cock-teaser's heaven. Her womanhood creamed heavily from her arousal as she counted the seconds to herself. Jerry's whimpers were almost completely in the background. When the count reached thirty, she smiled and said, "Okay Jerry - go for it. Pump my hot pussy and give me all the cum that you've been saving!"

Jerry's hips went wild as Marcie held still and continued her saucy suggestive commands. "Squirt that nasty sperm inside me! Shoot it way up there! I want every drop of your seed! Come on, Jerry! Give me your cum!"

His orgasm was intense and continuous as he felt his member shoot its frustrated payload inside Marcie's wanton pussy. He continued to pump until the feeling subsided. When he came out of his reverie he gave a satisfied sigh and saw Marcie's anticipating smile. Her hands still on her hips, she pulled back.

"Open!" she commanded. Jerry considered hesitating, and thought better of it. His will was weakened from his ordeal with her teasing, and he opened his mouth. His eyes tracked her womanhood as she easily positioned herself.

"Mmmmmmf!"

Marcie, in her saucy and cock-teasing voice, told him what to do. "Lick it! Yes, scoop it with your tongue! Swallow it! I want you to swallow every drop of that nasty sperm you shot into my PUSSY! Oh! Yes, keep licking like that! Mmmmm."

A few moments of that and Jerry had swallowed several times, surprised at the amount that Marcie gave him.

"Now suck it!" she ordered. "There's more in there. You squirted your nasty seed way up there - I want you to get every last - OH! - every last drop of sperm! OH! Yes! Keep - OH! AH! - keep sucking my hot pussy!"

Jerry, spurred on by her words, enthusiastically applied his mouth to her sloppily wet pussy, and saw her through two intense orgasms. In bed that night, Jerry, of course, wore his cock cage. He begged Marcie for another chance to ejaculate. Her response was to have him suck on her pussy through another orgasm, and then to say goodnight.

For the next two days, Marcie did not have sex with Jerry, but simply teased him with her mannerisms and words. She received oral servitude from him in bed, and had him give her three orgasms before she turned around and promptly went to sleep.

Jerry was driven almost crazy with his constant arousal and anticipation. When he came home from work on the third day of denial, he was heartened when Marcie ordered him to go to the bedroom, put the wrist and ankle restraints on himself, and wait for her in a kneeling position by the bed.

When she entered the bedroom she was bare breasted. Jerry squirmed in discomfort as his member pressed hard against its cage. Marcie giggled and had him lie on the bed face up. Then she bound his wrists spread wide, and did the same with his ankles. After unlocking his cock cage and removing it, she teased him with oiled hands for about 30 minutes. Then, with a saucy smile, she mounted him and lay prone on top of him.

She very slowly pumped her hips while making cooing and giggling sounds. It did not take Jerry long to ejaculate with sweet abandon after his days of denial. When she straddled his mouth afterward, he gratefully licked and sucked her to an explosive orgasm.

Marcie attached his cock cage and ordered him to stay naked. She served dinner, and they ate in silence. She kept her top off, and Jerry felt awkward being at the table completely undressed.

After dinner, Marcie again tied Jerry spread-eagled on the bed and removed his cage. She teased his cock for several minutes and left him alone for a while. When she returned, she mounted him without saying a word, and sensuously rode him until he cried out in ejaculatory relief. She deliberately waited several minutes before straddling his mouth. After he sucked her pussy to a delirious orgasm, she told him, "Let's go to sleep now. I'm going to leave you tied like that, and every time I wake up I'll fuck you. If you want to be untied for any reason, the cage goes back on and that's it for the night!"

She turned around, and within a minute she was sleeping. Jerry didn't know how much sleep he'd get in his bound and spread-eagled position, but the prospect of Marcie repeatedly relieving him of his lust and his sperm was something he looked forward to.

He dozed, and awoke twice more that night to the feel of his sexy surrogate wife on top of him, inserting his cock into her aroused and juicy womanhood. She pumped wildly amid his ecstatic groans, and greedily received his lust as it spilled into her pussy. Of course, she got her creampie satisfaction and two orgasms when she straddled Jerry's mouth and had him extract everything he squirted in her.

For the remainder of Judy Stubbletrap's absence, Marcie played the every-third-day game with Jerry, sometimes mercilessly teasing his cock with her hands and then putting his cock cage back on. The nights when she took her creampie pleasure in bed were pure heaven for Jerry.

Marcie timed the sessions so that there would be two days of denial before Judy was to return. Since Jerry had begged her to let him have unbound intercourse with her (which she refused), she came up with a plan.

Marcie was at their house when Jerry made the trip to the airport and returned with his wife. Judy and Marcie retreated to the bedroom for a private discussion while Jerry anxiously waited the half hour they were occupied.

Marcie returned from the bedroom by herself.

"Okay, Jerry, I want all your clothes off in two minutes! And kneel right where you are, with your hands behind you!"

She stood with her hands on her hips to make sure he complied.

"Don't move," she admonished, and went back to the bedroom with Judy.

Jerry wondered what was happening between the two females. He heard an occasional giggle from the next room, which made his heart race. About ten minutes later, Marcie returned and led him to the bedroom. What he saw surprised and aroused him at the same time.

Judy was completely naked, seated on the edge of the bed, her slender legs spread, her pussy hair glistening with her natural lubricant. "I jilled myself every night thinking about this girl teasing you and fucking your brains out," she said. "But the orgasms from your mouth down there are more intense. Why don't you kneel here and remind me what your mouth feels like."

Jerry looked at Marcie, who let her panties drop to the floor. She stepped out of them and retreated to one corner of the room where she could watch. As Jerry knelt before his wife's pussy to pleasure her, Marcie slipped her hand under her skirt and began to jill herself.

Judy's first climax arrived quickly, and she told him to keep going. After her sensuous sounds of pleasure filled the room for the third time, Marcie unabashedly gasped with the sounds of her own orgasm. A string of pre-cum hung from Jerry's caged cock.

Judy caught her breath, and then said, "Jerry, Marcie tells me that you might be ready for unhampered intercourse. So over the next week I'm going to test you to see if you will voluntarily eat the pie after you've ejaculated. You will still wear the cock cage, and you'll still be bound when I tease you. But I'm going to try having you unbound for the main course."

Jerry's cock was clearly in a state of intense discomfort from its quest for satisfaction. Judy continued.

"If I am satisfied at the end of a week, we'll continue that way. Otherwise it will be like before. Do you agree to the trial?"

Jerry panted, "Yes!"

"One more thing. If I'm happy with you a week from now, I want to watch Marcie fuck your brains out and serve you dessert - after we've teased you, of course. Marcie, please remove his cock cage."

Marcie slowly and teasingly performed her task. Jerry's member sprang forth, and drops of pre-cum already leaked.

Judy reclined on the bed and extended her arms. "Okay Jerry, go inside me!"

Jerry looked toward Marcie. "With her here?"

"Of course."

That was all the encouragement he needed, and he tried to ignore the fact that he had an audience as he plunged into Judy's blonde pussy. He tried to savor the feeling of the position that Judy had not allowed for so long. Before he was ready, he felt strong spurts course through his cock and into his wife's pussy. He grimaced as he wildly pumped several days worth of tension. Judy had an excited smile as she kept her arms around him for a while and he pumped residual spurts inside her.

"Okay, Jerry," she whispered, "have some dessert."

He pulled out and prepared to put his mouth on her cum-filled pussy. His usual reluctance set in, and he stared for a moment at the sight of his own sperm, mixed with her juices, oozing from her pussy. If I can go through with this, he reasoned, it will be easier next time.

Marcie giggled in the background, and Jerry brought his will to the fore. Judy shuddered when she felt Jerry's tongue lick up the cream that had escaped. A few more swipes. "That feels good! keep going!"

As Jerry sucked on Judy's pussy, Marcie again crested and freely voiced her orgasm. Those sounds encouraged Jerry to intensify his efforts, and he dutifully extracted the cream from his wife's blonde pussy. She thrashed about when she crossed the line into another intense orgasm.

"That was a good start, Jerry! You'll practice more tonight. Marcie, please put his cage back on."

When Jerry was in the shower Judy handed Marcie an envelope. "Well done, dear girl! Come over after lunch a week from today and you can have some fun!"

Later that night Judy drained Jerry and received her ultimate pleasure when he put his reluctant mouth to her freshly spermed blonde pussy. Four nights in a row, she got as much as she could from Jerry. He freely gave as much as he could, and got accustomed to paying the price of admission. He had to admit that being unbound during intercourse was preferable to being strapped to the bench.

After the hedonistic pleasures of the following several days, Judy left his cock cage on him and did not permit release for the few days remaining before Marcie's adventure.

...

Jerry's aroused whimpering was sweet music to both Judy and Marcie. Being teased and edged at the same time by two females had a far more powerful effect than when he was alone with one of them. Judy wore nothing but a short white skirt - she was barebreasted, barelegged, and barefoot - and she had long since discarded her panties. Marcie was clearly enjoying the session, and had dispensed with her clothing entirely.

Jerry had been edged by both women for over two hours, and was sure he could not bear another minute. Since he was strapped to the bondage bench he had no choice, and endured whatever sweet torment the two vixens chose for their entertainment. For yet another hour the femmes giggled, taunted, and laughed as they lightly stroked his raging member.

Judy released Jerry's bindings and told him to get on the bed. The women giggled when his purple cock stood up like a flagpole. His nuts were obviously in discomfort from the extended teasing.

When Judy dropped her skirt and knelt on the bed, Marcie straddled Jerry's cock and took in his rock hard member. She moaned, and Judy's hand went to her pussy as she observed.

Marcie had no inhibitions as she rode Jerry's midsection, and enjoyed the feeling of his cock inside her - which she had not felt in over a week. As Jerry tried to pump, Marcie kept her pussy against him so that there was little actual friction. She giggled and said she wasn't ready yet.

She lay prone on top of him, and determinedly pumped, very slowly, until he crossed the line and bucked like a stallion. It was indeed sweet relief for him when his spurting member shot pulses of sperm into Marcie's sexy snatch.

Both women knew that Jerry was giving her a profuse serving because of the denial and the extended teasing. Marcie kept him inside her for a few moments to collect the post-ejaculation pulses of semen.

"Are you ready for dessert?" Marcie taunted as she pulled back. Jerrry groaned, and Judy's eyes widened with the realization that she was about to watch her husband suck his own sperm from another woman's pussy. When Marcie's pussy was over his face she said, "Get all of it out, Jerry! Every drop - and swallow!"

Marcie was oblivious to Judy's presence as Jerry licked and sucked on her pussy. While she moaned, Judy furiously jilled herself as she watched her husband extract his own payload.

When he gulped the first of several wads, Judy surrendered to her own orgasm. Jerry continued to eat Marcie's pie, and when she was convinced that he had indeed extracted everything his impatient cock had spewed, she let her own orgasm take over, and had him keep going until she had crested a third time.

Marcie then lay on the bed, panting.

"You have no idea how sexy that was, watching you two!" Judy exclaimed. "But Marcie, I don't think you've fucked his brains out yet. Can you stay the night?"

In the dim late night hours, Judy mounted Jerry, pumped for a while, and before he would have ejaculated, straddled his mouth and had him pleasure her to orgasm. Then she gave Marcie the green light to bring Jerry to the finish line and feed him dessert, after which they slept until Judy wanted to be pleasured again.

The women enjoyed several longer sessions of intercourse with Jerry, and by morning Marcie felt that she and Jerry had indeed fucked their brains out.

While Marcie and Jerry slept into late morning, Judy fixed coffee and made plans for the following week.

rick_oh
rick_oh
1,078 Followers
12