When There Is Nothing Left Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ceiling was outfitted with light that wasn't too harsh, likely because it didn't make things too difficult on the lighting people. Tar pushed up using his heels to slip his jeans and boxers over his porn perfect bottom and lifted his legs in the air giving a teasing view of his hole. He scooted back and nestled against the overly plush pillows. They were probably used to film twin pillow fights which, of course, would only lead to sex.

"I'm really hoping while I'm here at The Twink Next Door, that I can explore bondage. I've always been interested in a big sexy guy slapping me around a little bit," he admitted, giving a small visible shiver as he said it. He wanted his viewer to imagine being the one that would tie him up.

Tar dipped his fingers into his body and gave a little moan for the camera. He reached for the blue tube of lube that was conveniently sitting on the cheap white bedside table and drizzled it between his cheeks.

"I guess I have kinda naughty thoughts, sometimes."

Tar held his legs open and moved two fingers into his body, opening himself up for the viewing pleasure of his soon to be fans. He moaned a little and looked at the camera again, letting the viewer know this show was for them.

His other hand teased his nipples, pinching them and rolling them, causing pinpricks of pleasure to dance around his core like ribbons around a maypole. Eventually, the sinful ribbons became tangled and sent heat through his body. Tar reached under the pillow for the toy he had been told would be there.

A generous amount of lube was squirted onto the purple silicone toy. Tar groaned as if the large peinis shaped toy were causing him a bit of pain. He made sure to keep his slender legs open, letting everyone see as he pleasured himself.

Tar's mouth fell open as the toy filled him. He stroked his cock and continued to moan with an open mouth. His hand slipped off a few times but Tar was relentless with himself. He groaned and panted without shame, looking into the camera. He wanted his viewer to see how much pleasure he took from knowing they were watching. His eyebrows creased as his balls became tight.

He was being strangled by his pleasure. Tar's toes started to flex and he shifted, feeling the toy drive deeper and deeper. His hand moved to fuck himself harder and he choked on his pleasure, throwing his head back and painting his stomach with his own release.

The milky spunk splashed on his chest, clinging to his body. Tar leaned back, again, still moving the toy. He removed it slowly, and replaced it with his fingers. Tar hated sudden emptiness and he always coaxed himself down from an orgasm high. He couldn't keep from smiling. Tar knew he had done well. He licked his lips again and noticed the cameraman, very unprofessionally, came in his pants.

Tar swiped some cum off of his stomach and popped the finger in his mouth. He snaked his tongue around it and sighed, "Mmm." He bit his lip and waited for the red light to turn off so he could go clean up.

~*~*~*~

"So what do you want to do after graduation?"

It was a fair question, and one that Brian Thomas had been hearing often. What would he do after high school, after he entered the real world? Sure, Brian had been the starting quarterback all four years of high school, but he didn't have the grades to get into any of the colleges that had offered him a scholarship.

Fuck school. Brian honestly didn't plan on going to college even if he did get in. He couldn't make a career out of football, and it was just four plus years of procrastination. What Brian really wanted to do, in the real world, was to entertain.

Somehow, though, even with his limited intellect Brian knew that telling people he wanted to be a porn star or maybe an actor wouldn't go over well. The only person he had told about his ambitions after graduation was his girlfriend, Mindy. He could trust Mindy. So what if they had the cliché romance of being high school sweethearts who dated for four years and planned to get married.

Mindy understood. Hell, she wanted to do the same thing. Well maybe not exactly the same. Mindy wanted to be the next Kim Kardashian, someone everyone knew and loved to hate. She would settle for being the next Holly Madison, or Jenna Jameson. She didn't want to be the next Alexis Texas, someone who you only knew if you watched porn or were in the industry. No, Mindy was going to make it big and be mainstream.

Brian smiled as he watched Mindy come out of room 127. She had a heavy Biology book balanced in her left arm which Brian quickly took because he was, after all, a southern gentleman. Damn, Mindy looked good today. Her beautiful blonde hair was pulled up into a ponytail, exposing her tanned neck. Her eyes were lined and shadowed to perfectly compliment her bright blue eyes. He didn't know all the work she put into her face but he knew that, with or without makeup, Mindy was hot as hell.

She stood on her tiptoes and kissed Brian on his cheek, pleased that he had done a good job shaving this morning.

"Hey faggot," she whispered in his ear. It was their new private joke.

"Hey slut," he whispered back.

Mindy's smile only grew as she snuggled against Brian's side to walk down the hall.

"You know, I was thinking maybe our 'thing' could be to do 'not brother and sister stuff.' You know, because we look so much alike... We could be related." Mindy chose her words carefully, to make sure no one listening would know what they were talking about.

"We don't look alike," Brian countered. So they had the same hair color and eye color. It didn't make them a convincing brother and sister in his mind.

"Yeah, well, I figured it was better than the alternative."

Brian nodded in agreement, but he knew the facts. Guys didn't make as much doing straight porn. Faceless good looking men with a good body, and who were willing to fuck a ton of hot women were a dime a dozen. The real money was if he agreed to be gay for pay. He figured he could just close his eyes and pretend he was fucking a girl.

Mindy had been the one to do all the research. She was smart and planned before she made a move. They didn't have the money to go to California, so Mindy had found Brian a company in Charlotte that would pay well and a company for herself that would fly her out for a scene in LA. It didn't pay much of anything but Mindy didn't need the money. She needed the exposure and the trip to LA so she could network.

The company she had found for Brian would work with him until he was comfortable doing gay porn. They said he could be a top and not have to worry about sucking dick or anything nasty like that. They were all set to start their climb to fame.

~*~*~*~

He was almost done. Parker's eyes checked the collection container once more, wishing his body would pump the plasma out faster. All he could picture was Antonio holding his bag of saline and shivering in the cold alone.

Parker was panicked. What if his mp3 player had died? What if someone was harassing him? What if it hadn't gone well and Antonio was in pain or needed other medical attention?

"Thank you Mr. St. Claire if you could just take this slip to the lady up front for payment." The nurse seemed to care less about her job and thrust his little bag at him. She was wanting to hurry him out so she could harvest the next batch of plasma. Not that Parker minded being hurried.

His mind was racing as the woman processed his papers and pushed his meager compensation at him. Parker grabbed it and walked back to the waiting room. The hair on the back of his neck bristled. Antonio's eyes were red and swollen from crying. His headphones hung around his neck and the vulture in the suit was hunched over Antonio.

Parker didn't think. He stormed across the room and shoved the suit away.

"Leave him alone," he growled, noticing the suit was easily a good 10 inches taller. The obese security guard in the corner moved waiting to see if Parker and the suit would get into an altercation and make him do his job. Luckily for him, Antonio intervened.

"Parker, it's ok. Mr. Wells was just talking to me. He saw me crying and wanted to make me feel better."

The suit held a hand up to the security guard, indicating all was well.

"Hey, Parker. I'm Steven Wells." The man offered his hand.

Parker put his body between his lover and the vulture. He ignored the words and softened as he turned to Antonio.

"What happened babe? Why are you so upset?" Parker watched Antonio pull into a tighter ball. His eyes looked at the ground and Parker knew from experience that this meant his boyfriend was feeling guilty.

"They wouldn't let me donate," Antonio whispered.

"So I was just telling him it wasn't a big deal and offered to help," Steven said from behind Parker.

He was ignored, though, and Parker tilted Antonio's chin up and kissed him gently. He wasn't mad. He could never be mad at Antonio for that.

"It's alright. We will figure something out. Why did they say no?"

"Because he recently got a tattoo," Steven answered, again not giving the lovers privacy.

Antonio looked down again. He shouldn't have gotten the tattoo in the first place. They really hadn't had the money to spare but Parker had insisted that if that was what Antonio wanted for his twenty-first birthday then that was what he should get.

"We will figure it out," Parker repeated, taking Antonio's hand and ready to lead him home. He was almost relieved that his lover hadn't been tainted.

"I think I might be able to help," Steven offered again. He didn't want to make Parker angry but he had come here looking for a few new guys. Wells had learned that desperate people were more likely to do things they wouldn't normally do, and if you were desperate enough to sell plasma in the scummy part of Charlotte, you were usually desperate enough to do other things.

For the first time since shoving him, Parker took notice of the suit.

"How?" he asked skeptically.

The man smiled. He had Parker now. Antonio was cute and everything but Parker had the look that Steven Wells needed.

"I own a production company and we are always looking for new talent." He smiled and opened his wallet pulling out a business card and a fifty dollar bill. The card read The Twink Next Door. "Here is my card which has my cellphone number and our website, if you want to see what we are about." He handed both to Parker. "Hope to hear from you." The suit smiled and left the lovers alone. He knew Parker would call. There was too much desperation in his eyes for him not to call.

~*~*~*~

He was the favorite. His sweet southern accent and endearing southern charm. He was the most watched boy on the site, with flaming locks of auburn hair, ivory skin, and eyes of emerald green. It was how he was given his stripper name of Joe-Lean. Joel, his given name, had graduated high school with no prospects for a job and no desire to continue schooling. Joel had auditioned at a gay strip club. It was a small hole in the wall club but was a rare place and so when Twink Next Door had been looking for boys, they had gone to that club looking at the best dancers. Steven Wells had seen Joel and knew he had to have him.

Joel had started dancing as soon as he was legal and was in porn less than a year later. For the past two years, he had been the most viewed twink star and everyone in the industry knew his name.

He pressed his slender body against the man in front of him, and curved his back so he could grind his perfectly shaped ass against the one behind him. Joel could feel a soft tug on his left snake bite, as the other drizzled lube between his cheeks. He was filming with two of his favorite co-stars today, and the thought of being replaced was far from his mind.

Joel ran his hands up Rosco's muscular back as he moaned in appreciation of Theo's fingers opening him up. The open-mouthed moan gave Rosco what he wanted, and he slipped his tongue into Joel's mouth. Joel nipped the invading tongue but allowed his mouth to be claimed. He was what the industry referred to as a hopeless bottom. There was not a dominating bone in his body. Joel looked as breakable as fine china between the two muscular males. His pale skin contrasted him against his two friends.

Joel broke the kiss, knowing where this scene was supposed to get to. He was too excited to wait and let it play out slowly. He kissed down Rosco's warm espresso colored chest. He sucked on the large male's neck and nipped his collar bone. Theo added another thick finger. Joel opened his legs a little more knowing Theo was well hung and he wanted to please his partner.

Rosco backed up on the bed a little, fighting the urge to roll his eyes at the choice to film in such a dull looking room. It could be any room in any discount hotel, which was exactly where they were filming today. TTND didn't like to re-use the same rooms too many times if they could help it. Just the same, Rosco wished there was a little more imagination instead of just a threesome on a bed in a hotel room.

He guided Joel's mouth to his thick cock and watched the sinful tongue tease his slit.

"Fuck baby, yeah you lick my fuckin' dick," he growled, running his fingers through Joel's hair. It was the perfect length for tugging and Rosco gave it a good hard tug eliciting a moan from the masochistic twink.

"Open that fucking mouth." Theo grabbed Joel's jaw in his large hand and gave the younger male's face a slap.

Joel loved when they were rough and he opened his mouth as he was asked. He felt Rosco's thick shaft forced between his lips and he gagged for the camera as the member pushed in further, gliding past his hard palate and into his throat with a little pop.

Taking the cue from Rosco that the scene was moving forward, Theo slapped Joel's ass.

"You like sucking that dick?" he prompted, knowing that Joel couldn't answer with his throat full of Rosco.

He pried Joel's legs apart and pushed into him. Theo admired the contrast between their skin tones. Theo was just a slight bit darker than Rosco and just as big.

Joel rocked back and forth between his two friends. He loved having two big cocks all to himself. He reached between his legs to stroke his cock. He wouldn't need much encouraging to get off. Joel felt their bare cocks sawing in and out of his lithe body. He could feel every raw vein as the two beautiful beings moved in and out of him.

He knew they were clean and safe. The site made them all get tested before filming anything that didn't involve condoms. He was free to enjoy the feeling of his two on screen lovers rewarding him with their spunk.

Rosco pulled his hair more and it sent a wave of pleasure down his body that Theo quickly sent back with a slap on his ass. He was close and he could tell by their pace and grunts that they were, too. He stroked faster, sucked harder, and flexed his ass muscles. Joel worked hard to make it look good, and it would be hot for the camera if they all came at once. He whimpered around the cock in his mouth and heard both of his partners grunting as they pushed into him and shuddered.

Joel came all over the bedspread and himself. Rosco pulled out of his mouth, still holding him by his hair. He waited for Joel to lick his cock clean until it softened and he shared a kiss with Theo, waiting to break until the director told them they were good.

~*~*~*~

"I'm sorry, I didn't know he was a porn guy," Antonio said as soon as they were out of earshot. He didn't know the proper word for Steven but it hadn't seemed like that big of a deal. Steven had been dressed nicely and had smiled warmly. Clearly, he couldn't have been too slimy when he looked so clean.

Parker had pocketed both the money and the card.

"I know, babe. At least now we have enough to pay us up on the rent and we can do a little grocery shopping, now, since we have extra."

"We have extra?" Antonio asked excitedly.

Parker nodded. "Yeah, I thought you would only be getting twenty five today since it is your first time but that creep gave you double. We should save some of it for next month, though. We can get some more groceries to take back to the apartment." Parker had only been a little short on the bills this month so he had planned to get more ramen noodles with the leftover.

Antonio slipped his hand into Parker's. Everything would be alright now. Parker would make it alright and come up with another solution since he couldn't donate. He trusted his lover to make sure everything would always be ok.

The whole bus ride to the store, Antonio and Parker couldn't stop thinking about food. When they finally reached the store, their stomachs felt emptier.

"Now just because we have it doesn't mean we need to spend it," Parker cautioned knowing they had to be smart with the extra, because next month was going to be just as hard. "Just pick one treat you really want and then we will just get our usual and a pack of meat." Parker almost drooled at the thought of having real meat again.

Antonio nodded in understanding as his mind tried to decide which special thing he most wanted. He was debating between sweet and salty things. Everything just sounded so good right now and knowing he was going to be able to take something home just made rational thinking harder.

Parker, on the other hand, was concerned with what could easily be carried from the bus stop in their bags which they had been asked to leave at the front desk. Of course he got the usual rice and ramen enough for each of them to have a meal three times a day until Parker could donate again. Then he picked up the usual filler items. Canned beans and tuna for protein. Cold stuff came next. Parker picked up a bag of frozen peas. Peas were more dense but canned vegetables, he knew, didn't have the same nutritional value. He selected a small thing of full fat milk as well. It was what they usually lived on.

Now, though, he was able to add meat to the rotation. He had been wrestling with either getting a tube of ground beef or a pack of chicken legs. When they reached the meat section, Parker's face lit up. They had tagged some beef with two mark down stickers and there were chicken thighs on sale which were more meat than the legs. This meant they could afford both and even after Antonio's pick of treat they would still have some money left.

Antonio had selected a large pack of gummy bears, which put them further under budget since Parker had budgeted eight dollars for Antonio's snack.

"Are you sure we can get all this?" Antonio asked, eyeing the chicken hungrily. He could already imagine having chicken and rice for dinner. Real chicken, not that crap in the can they had been eating.

"Yes, but this has to last alright? Don't eat all those gummy bears in one night."

"I won't. I promise." Antonio popped a red one in his mouth. He had almost forgotten how good candy tasted.

When they got back to the apartment and all the groceries had been put away, Antonio said he wanted to make a special dinner. They still had most of the seasonings that Antonio liked to cook with on hand, which was a good thing because Parker said they couldn't afford to buy more once those ran out.

Parker decided while his lover was making dinner that he would look for jobs again. They were sharing a laptop but it had been deemed a necessity for school and thus could not be sold to pay the bills. Parker pulled the change and grocery receipt out of his pocket and with it came Steven Wells' business card. It was the first job offer he had received in months.

He just stared at it, hating himself for even considering this was an option. Was selling your plasma really that big of a jump from letting someone tape you having sex? Was porn really as bad as prostitution? He rolled these questions around in his mind, and checked to see how many minutes were left on the shared pay as you go phone. Seventy three minutes, and Parker knew that his grandmother would call tomorrow and talk to both he and Antonio. She couldn't know they were having money problems. He didn't want her to worry.