When There Is Nothing Left Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sss slow down." Riley panted covering Brian's hand with his own. He back up a little so that he could look down at their hands. He took Brian's other hand and placed it on his full sack making him cradle them. His other hand then made a subtle twisting motion with Brian's to encourage him to go slow and to stimulate his overly sensitive head.

"Like that," Brian rested his head against Brian's chest, afraid to look up and break the spell.

Brian tried his best to mimic what Riley had shown him. He wanted to desperately to make him feel good that he had completely forgotten about himself. It had never occurred to him that some men had different preferences for getting off. "Good?"

"Uh-huh," Riley hissed with pleasure as Brian worked to slowly coax out an orgasm. His own hands wrapped around the thick shaft and he shivered hearing the deep moan of pleasure that accompanied his efforts.

"You're so beautiful," Brian panted. He watched intently between their two bodies, watching precum dribble from each slit. He wondered what Riley would taste like. He could imagine him having a sweet flavor in comparison with other guys. Nothing overwhelming, but not a boring flavorless cum either.

The warm water continued to rain down on them Brian smiled hearing Riley gasp with pleasure and he felt his sack tighten. His own orgasm was forgotten as he doubled his efforts knowing Riley was close "Come on beautiful cum for me."

Despite the heat to his back, Brian felt the heated splash of Riley's issue onto his own cock and it forced him over the edge. He hadn't been expecting that and he joined Riley's chorus of uncontrollable moans in the throws of pleasure.

His legs felt weak, his vision felt blurred, and all the muscles in his body were begging for a vacation. He had been a star athlete in school, but now Brian was fighting to regain control of his breathing. Brian put his hand out to stop him and Riley from crashing to the floor as the small twink leaned into him. "Wow."

Riley gave a snorting laugh of agreement "Told you, I wouldn't let you be bad." He reached for the shower to turn it a few degrees warmer and moved back into the spray to get clean. Brain was clearly still dazed, but from the amount of cum they were both covered in there was no denying it had been mutually pleasurable.

He took his time, allowing his eyes to wander over the peaks and valleys of Brian's sculpted abs, canvasing his peaked nipples, but it was Brain's eyes that sent a frosty chill over his body.

There was something there, something more than just lust or feeling saited after a good mutual orgasm. That something made his head swim and his heart race "I have to go."

~*~*~*~

Riley exited the shower at the same time that his original conquest did. His heart stuttered as Tar's lithe body moved from the other shower. He felt Brian behind him and felt a mental tug-of-war inside of himself.

He wanted to run from Brian, because he was terrified of what the more in Brian's eyes meant. Yet he wanted to back away from Tar, knowing he would rather find out what could be with Brian than to never know at all. Tar was too alluring, he was a burning candle and Riley knew he was an intoxicated moth.

Brain walked up behind the small twink "Call me later?" He asked before striding across the room to exit. He had no idea what he was leaving behind.

Riley deflated "Hey"

"Hey yourself, someone was having fun." Tar smiled and rolled deodorant under his arms.

"I was actually looking for you when I bumped in tt to Brian."

Tar's smile brightened at the slight stutter Riley seemed to have picked up. "You like him."

Admitting to liking Brian was easier than admitting that both men could easily have him tongue tied. He smiled and swallowed his nerves "He's a gay for pay though. I was wondering if you wanted to maybe have dinner with me and my roommates sometime? I know you said you didn't know a lot of people."

It didn't go unnoticed that Riley skipped over the Brian topic. "I would love that."

The door swung open again and a very smug looking Joel walked in. He practically snarled at the two other twinks. "Move, you are in my way."

Riley stepped to the side to allow Joel an unobstructed path to the shower.

Tar played with his tongue piercing against his bottom lip in annoyance with Joel.

"Are you going home?" Riley asked once he heard the shower start.

"No, I like to shower before filming. I mean I have to clean anyway so I might as well enjoy it."

Riley flushed a little thinking about the intimate act of cleaning for being a bottom. It was something he actually didn't have to worry about. It was always just his mouth and hands that were used. "So you aren't topping in the scene?"

"No, I don't top. I never have. I know it is going to sound stupid, but I really want to be able to give my first something to someone special. It's the only thing I haven't done before. I mean I don't believe in marriage or anything but... I don't know its stupid."

Riley shook his head "No, it's sweet. I hope one day you find someone that is special enough to deserve it."

"Maybe I already have." He smiled as he watched Riley blush.

Joel huffed listening to the two twinks flirt.

~*~*~*~

Brian turned the key to his apartment, looking forward to another Hungry Man frozen entre. What greeted him instead was the overwhelming smell of fried Chineese food.

"Hey faggot, I ordered your favorite." Mindy nodded her head toward a big box of sweet and sour pork.

"I thought you weren't going to be home for another week." Brian tried to re work his face from one of disappointment into one that was pleasantly surprised.

"I'm taking a few days off, they actually want me to stay out there a little longer." Mindy watched Brian flop down on the sofa and take his food into his lap. "I uh, I was offered the chance to play someone's sex double. So I'll be doing that in addition to porn." Mindy popped another piece of brocclli into her mouth to avoid over apologizing for having her career do better than Brian's.

"That's fantastic!" Brian looked genuinely excited for her although he was more excited to have the place to himself. "I always knew you would be famous someday."

Mindy took a big gulp of sweet tea "Hows Boy Next Door Going?"

"Twink, and I am making progress. Only one scene so far but I made a friend that is going to teach me how to get a guy off so that I can get more roles. There isn't much pay in just doing gay for pay."

Mindy nodded "Well, I'm glad you are making friends." She could feel the silence stretching between them. She guiltily finished her food in silence, not wanting Brian to ask any more about who she spent time with when she was away. Her phone vibrated across the table, and Mindy jumped to retrieve it, telling Brian how much she truly was hiding if only he cared to listen.

~*~*~*~

Teasing Joel about Tar was one thing, but actually agreeing to film with him was another. Dayton had been friends with Joel from day one and doing a scene with the kinky St. Bernard puppy just felt like a deep betrayal.

"If you can't fuck him then I'll find someone who can. You're replaceable." Jason reminded Dayton trying to embody the ferocity of Steven. He roared like a lion but it was well known amongst the models to be a hallow mimicry.

"You know Joel will be pissed if I do this." He looked Tar over trying to decide which was more important, his friendship with Joel or his cock. The latter was pulling blood from his brain making the choice that much more difficult.

"Joel doesn't sign the paychecks."

Dayton snorted "Neither do you."

"No, but Steven does and he says you are supposed to fuck him. Test him to see if he really can film kink well."

Dayton broke a lot of the new ones in. Coaching from Joel had turned him into one of the best twink doms. He knew how to build trust or elicit fear depending on what was needed. Using Joel's tricks on the boy who might take his place just seemed wrong. "How hard?"

Jason looked at the unsuspecting pup sitting on the bed in front of the cameras waiting for the scene to begin. He was so beautiful, and innocent. Inflicting pain on him just seemed wrong "Steven says to break him. Find his limits. Kids gonna be here a while and he wants to see how far he can be pushed."

Dayton nodded and opened the door to the filming room. He would prove his loyalty to Joel, and make this kid scream for mercy. He wouldn't let some doe-eyed newbie take Joel's spotlight.

~*~*~*~

Thank you once again for my editor and friend tangentjoker for catching the inconsistencies and mending my horrible grammar. You are the best.

12