When They Became Reunited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Toni opened his shorts and reached in to free his unfettered cock from its prison. Her hand wrapped about it without hesitation, squeezing a little, her thumb rising up to feel the satiny skin of his swollen head.

They kissed each other all over, and undressed each other, celebrating the renewal of intimacy. In short time they were both naked.

Mike placed his mouth over her pussy and kissed her. Her spine jangled as if she'd been struck by lightning. As he introduced his tongue to the inside of her body, her own mouth sought out, found, and engulfed his cock.

Nothing had changed. Their lust was as intense as it had always been, in the time before Patti. They dragged wet lips across each other's bellies. Hands extracted the most delicious sensations from burning hot flesh. Through an array of positions they wound up with Toni on her back, knees up and spread, with Mike slowly lowering himself between them.

He entered her easily. They were like the last two pieces of a puzzle, completing the whole. They made love forever, softly and gently at first, staring into each other's eyes, and then more roughly, rutting like animals, each making loud growling noises in their throats.

He came hard, and feeling his cum filling her cunt she lost all control and released her orgasm. Her fingernails dug into the skin of his shoulders and his teeth sunk into her neck as their bodies melded together.

Eventually he rolled off of her, panting. Their near hands casually stroked whatever was available. So long as they were touching, what parts they touched were unimportant. Slowly, their breathing calmed, and they smiled, and laughed, and then Mike rolled partway over to meet her and they held each other for a long time.

The box was adjacent to Mike's hip. He put a hand in and brought out the larger of the two toys.

"Puts me to shame," Mike said, holding it up and really looking at it for the first time. It was thicker than his, and longer. Even the balls were bigger.

"Don't kid yourself," Toni told him. She sang a line from the old song; "Ain't nothing like the real thing, Baby."

He placed it on her belly. "Show me?"

She stared into his eyes. "Really?"

Mike shrugged. "They call it 'shopping the competition'," he said. "You'll learn about that next year."

She picked the thing up, considered it, and then parted her legs and placed the head at her labia. A combination of her nectar and his cum oozed out of her, and she made sure to coat the head with the slippery, viscous mixture before putting it inside.

She looked at him for approval, but expecting to see disgust. His face was neutral, but his eyes betrayed his fascination with watching her. Encouraged, she introduced the entire length slowly in one continuous stroke.

Her back arched, her eyes closed, and she bit her lower lip. She pushed it in, tilting her pelvis up, until the fake balls encountered her ass. She held it a few seconds, and then began to stroke it in and out. Her mouth relaxed into a quiet smile.

Mike leaned over her and nipped at her breasts, holding her nipples one at a time in his teeth and torturing them with his tongue. She laughed, and her hand pumped the dildo in and out more quickly. The strokes became shallower, for the most part, and then every once in a while she'd shove the whole thing in and hold it tight and still before moving it again.

Her climax came quickly. It was less intense than the first, but Mike adored watching her whole body ripple as the waves of pleasure swept through her. After a while she drew the dildo out and laid it beside her.

Mike leaned back again, and then he took out the smaller dildo, battery box and all.

"Now this," he said. "What's this one for?"

Toni smiled, and then propped herself up on one elbow, her torso twisted to face him.

"You really wanna know?" she asked.

"Of course."

She took it from him. "Hand me the new tube of gel," she directed him, which he did. "And, roll over."

He stared into her eyes, gauging the deviltry he saw, and then rolled over onto his belly.

Toni opened the lubricant tube and squirted a glob into her hand. "Remember what you did to me that first time?" she asked him while she massaged the lubricant up and down the skinny dildo shaft.

"I did a lot of things to you," he said, pretending not to know what she meant.

"One thing in particular," she said, and applied what grease remained in her hand to the cleft of his ass.

"Oh," he said. "That."

"That," she said, and slipped a finger up his ass.

He flinched. She pulled the finger out and put the head of the dildo at his asshole.

"Ready?" she asked him, but never waited for an answer before shoving half the thing inside him. His body tensed and she smirked. "Same warning you gave me," she said. "Maybe even more."

Mike found the sensation not altogether unpleasant, and he relaxed, one muscle at a time. As he did, she slid more of it into him, and then drew it back out partway before shoving it back in, this time more abruptly.

"And the little black box?" he asked, feigning innocence.

Toni flipped a small switch on the side of the box, and the dildo began to vibrate and hum.

"Wow," he said.

Toni pumped his ass faster. "You like?" she asked.

"Not bad," he said.

"Then you're gonna love this."

In an instant she pulled the vibrating cock out of his ass and before he knew what was coming had swapped it for its much bigger brother. Hesitating for only a second, she pushed the big dildo inside him and waited while his body jerked and went stiff as a board.

Revenge is a dish best served cold. That cock was cold, but it pushed a wave of incredible heat before it. Mike forced his body to relax. As soon as Toni felt him soften inside she shoved more of it in him, and then when he didn't resist that, she fucked his ass hard and fast.

Mike didn't think he could cum that way, and he said so. "I mean, it feels great and all," he told her. "But I don't think it's enough to get me off."

Holding the thing inside him, she instructed him to get up on all fours. The position allowed it to fit inside him more easily, and it also made access to other parts of his body possible.

Still holding it in him about halfway, she twisted around and put her head between his legs, and caught his cock head in her lips.

He became instantly erect, and as she sucked on him she returned to fucking his ass with the big fake dick.

"Omigod," he said between gasps. "Now, THAT could do it for me!"

Indeed, it did. In no time, he felt the familiar fire build up under his balls, and soon he was filling his sister's mouth with his sperm.

Swallowing every drop, she punished his ass, again and again, the fake balls slapping against his cheeks every time she drove the huge cock home. Finally he couldn't take any more and when his spent cock slipped out of her mouth he pulled his ass free of her, rolled over stiffly, and laid back down again.

"Jesus," he said.

Toni, smiling, got up and took both toys with her to the bathroom where she washed them in hot water and soap, and then rinsed her mouth out. After a year of going without, the taste of male cum was unfamiliar to her again. She likened the sensation to a vegetarian finally eating a cheeseburger. It wasn't a taste she particularly loved, but it wouldn't be hard at all to get used to it again.

She came back to the bedroom, placed the toys in the box, and stashed the box back in the nightstand. "Sore?" she asked him.

He pretended to be bravely fighting off agony. "Just a tad," he said.

She lay down beside him. "Quid pro quo," she said.

After a while they got up and while Mike went to the bathroom Toni walked naked to the kitchenette and grabbed another slice of pizza. It was cold and the cheese had coagulated again, but the test of a good pizza is how it tastes cold, and Tony's pizzas always passed the test. Soon Mike was alongside her, kissing her neck, and she held the half-eaten pizza slice up above her shoulder and he took a bite of that as well.

"So, now what?" she asked, hating the question because she so feared the answer. "You go back to The Cheerleader and I go back to The Dynamic Duo?"

They both knew that was how it should go. This reunion was amazing, and probably not the last time they'd be together like that, but, aside from the great sex, what future was there in loving your own sibling?

Mike said nothing.

"You take that job locally," Toni went on, and she'd lost her appetite and abandoned the rest of the pizza slice. "Keep playing house with Minnie Mouse until she graduates, and then..."

She couldn't make herself say the rest. Marriage for either of them would change things drastically. Even fucking a sibling was cheating, and if they were going to cheat, then why get married in the first place?

"I don't know," he said. "I thought I knew what I wanted, up to today. I never saw us doing this again."

She had, almost every day since he'd left. She wondered if she hadn't manufactured this opportunity for them to be alone together, hoping to get her brother back in bed so she could steal him away again, but, really, she never could have predicted Patti's work schedule. Fate was on her side, for a change, and if so, it justified her taking advantage of the perfect opportunity to seduce Mike all over again. That doing so hadn't been at all difficult further convinced her she'd been right to do it.

She held him, and his skin felt so good against hers. She closed her eyes.

Someone knocked at the door.

They both stood startled, and then Mike went to the bedroom to get dressed and Toni pulled on an oversized sweatshirt that had sat abandoned on the back of a chair for quite some time. It covered her halfway down her thighs. That would be enough to answer the door with. At this hour, who could it be but a neighbor, probably that insomniac Mrs. Terwilliger from downstairs looking to borrow some coffee or sugar.

The last person she expected to see when she opened the door was Patti.

"Hi! Is Mike here?"

It was an obvious question. Mike's car was parked right outside at the curb.

Patti was still in her waitress uniform, a smart black and white pinstripe pants suit. Toni held the door open and let Patti in.

The apartment was so small that Patti could see everywhere just standing in one place, everywhere but the bedroom because that door was closed. She looked confused, because if Mike was here why couldn't she see him, unless he was in his sister's bedroom, and why on earth would he be in there?

"Mike?" Toni called.

The bedroom door opened, and Mike came out, dressed but disheveled. The smell of sex poured off of him. Patti could smell it even across the room, mostly because the very same smell came off of Toni.

Patti's effervescent smile faded as she talked. "I got out early and caught a ride with one of the chambermaids," she said. "Business was real slow. I figured you two might have wound up here and thought I'd surprise you."

Well, she'd accomplished that.

Patti looked from one of them to the other, and the realization of what she had walked in on sunk in however much she refused to acknowledge the obvious.

"Eww," she finally said. "I mean, you guys..." It wasn't quite a question, and neither was it a statement. "You guys..." More of a question that time, tinged with a bit of an accusation. "Eww."

Patti turned away, and since she was facing the door stumbled in that direction. "I guess you still have a lot of catching up to do," she said. "I'll get myself home. It's okay, you two have a good time..."

The rest of her meaningless words choked her, and she let herself out before letting them see her dissolve into puking hysterics.

Toni shut the door. "I'm sorry," she told her brother.

Mike sighed. "I'm not," he said, sounding relieved that a very hard decision had been made for him. "There wasn't any more future with her than there is with us, I suppose."

Toni inhaled and stood as straight as she could. She'd also made a very hard decision. "Go," she said. "Catch up with her. Maybe you can explain it to her."

Mike laughed. "Oh, I can see that," he said.

Toni knew she was being silly. Patti would never accept their relationship. Not many people would. But she also knew their secret was now out.

"Now what do we do?" she asked.

Mike plopped himself down on the couch.

"Well, I think tomorrow I move my stuff back here," he said. "If you'll have me."

Toni wanted to run to him, jump on him, scream and cry and kiss him all at once.

"Is that what you really want?" she asked, holding herself back. "Or is coming back here just a convenience?"

He thought about it a while. "Both, I guess," he said. He looked into her eyes, trying to gauge what she was feeling. He wasn't sure what he saw, and wasn't sure if what he thought he saw was real or just a reflection of his own desires.

Toni rescued him.

"Think we can fit all your stuff in both our cars?" she asked.

He nodded. "Most of that shit is hers anyway," he said. "She's a fucking clothes hound."

Toni sat beside him on the couch, and their hands involuntarily found each other. Their fingers entwined.

"And then?" she asked.

He squeezed her hand.

"And then we take one day at a time," he said.

"But..."

He tugged on her arm.

"You still worry too much, you know that?"

Toni curled up beside him and rested her head on his chest.

"That's what big sisters do," she said.

He laughed. "Fortunately, that's not all they do," he said, and kissed the top of her head.

She leaned up and stared into his face.

"Wanna go back to bed?" she asked.

He got up, helped her stand, and they walked holding hands into the bedroom.

Once inside, he playfully lifted up the back of her sweatshirt, exposing her ass.

"Getting ideas about that toy?" she asked him.

He grinned, and sang, "Ain't nothing like the real thing, Baby."

She let go of his hand, took the sweatshirt off, and climbed onto the mattress. Mike opened the nightstand and took out the freshly christened tube of gel, tossed it onto the bed, and started getting undressed.

12