When Tony met Monica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
130260
130260
12 Followers

He pulled the straps of her leotard down her forearms and for a moment enjoyed a feeling of gentle dominance over her as he held and kissed her and then began to stroke her breasts while her arms were pinned to her sides. Then she reasserted herself and, crossing her arms across herself to take hold of the straps of her leotard, pulled it down to her waste, put her hands on the back of his head and pulled his face into her warm and softly fragrant cleavage while he fondled her breasts from beneath.

They exchanged long deep-tonguing kisses and stroked each other's bottoms and she moaned with delight as she pushed and rubbed her tender breasts with her thrillingly stiff nipples as hard as she could against his chest. He eased himself down onto his back and drew her to squat over and straddle him. She pushed her more sensitive left breast into his mouth and stroked his bulging briefs as he sucked and nibbled her nipple and reached between her legs to cup in his palm her warm dampness spreading across the smooth lycra and nylon of her leotard and tights stretched skin tight across her crotch. She gasped as he expertly rubbed her clitoris and then cried out as he pushed his finger into her as far as the sheathing sheerness of her ballet clothing would allow.

"Will you keep your ballet slippers on when you're naked. It'll be such a turn on for me"; he managed to mumble between mouthfuls of her soft, warm mammarian flesh.

"I'll do anything you want to pleasure you My Darling," she panted and yearned for the reality of her promise, "But please take me and fill me now. My whole body is desperate for you."

He eased himself up and turned her over onto her back. While he ground his crotch into her and nuzzled her breasts and her cleavage she reached out to the sides of the bed and squeezed the edges of the mattress in her hands and stretched out her legs and pointed her feet as her anxiety to feel him inside her pulsated through her whole body. She was crying out with every breath she took.

"Please. Oh Please. I can't wait anymore. I'm yours Darling. Please have me now."

But Tony was an experienced lover and knew that if a woman said she couldn't wait any more she could wait a little bit longer. He pulled off her leotard and felt and kissed her crotch again through her tights. Then he slowly peeled away her tights to expose her pelvis and thighs and kissed her again, now directly onto her pinkly blushing womanhood, throbbing and wide open, coated with the warm slickness oozing out from her deep excitement within. As he undressed her he delighted in revealing the intricate pattern of the milk and white chocolate colouring all over her soft, warm skin that trembled to every touch.

She was now incapable of speech and groaned "Ooooh! Ooooh!" with every gasping breath as, with each of her feet in turn, he slowly removed her ballet slipper, kissed her foot all over through her tights, peeled off the lycra-nylon covering, kissed her bare foot all over and then slowly replaced her ballet slipper. He pulled off his briefs and while her breathing became hoarse and her chest tightened as she saw his huge erection, she spread her legs as wide apart as she could and reached down and opened herself up to him as much as she could pull apart her labia in her desperation to take him into her. By now she was crying with longing for him.

"Now do some lovely things to me with your feet Darling," he urged her. Then nearly wished he hadn't as the electrifying feel of the smooth satin of her ballet slippers stroking and teasing his throbbing erection and his aching swollen balls almost overwhelmed him. Desperate for him not to come, she hooked her satin-slippered feet around the back of his neck and by bending her knees, pulled his face towards her vagina. Totally inflamed by the sight of her gaping womanhood between her gorgeously softly rounded thighs spreading wider as he approached, by the sound of her desperate cries of appeal to him as her breasts heaved and her pelvis undulated as if an earthquake was rippling through her, and by the intoxicating feel of her ballet-slippered feet on his hypersensitised genitals, he plunged himself into her and they both screamed with the shock and delight of their first union as she performed a virtuoso vaginal massage on his pulsating penetration deep inside her.

After so much deeply passionate and highly erotic foreplay they both came to orgasm within several deep thrusts of his quivering manhood over and against her swollen clitoris and labia and several answering grinds of her warm and moist womanhood on his ring and his stretched and sensitised foreskin. Monica let her head sink back into the pillow and she smiled weakly at Tony. But her eyes blazed with satisfied delight as she enjoyed the feeling of her afterglow spreading through her as her vagina kept on spontaneously clenching and releasing on his bigness that continued to fill her for a good while afterwards. She kissed him and stroked his hair and her voice trembled with her tears of joy and gratitude as she whispered to him.

"Oh thank you. Thank you so much My Darling. You've made me feel whole again. Thank you My Wonderful Lover." Then as she kissed him she whispered, "I love you so much Darling."

Tony had not heard those words said to him since Helen had breathed them to him with her last pain-filled breath at the moment she died, and Monica held him to her and cried with him when she understood. When he could speak again his response was equally deeply heartfelt.

"I've loved you and longed for you since the moment I first opened up your pictures and fell in love with your beautiful eyes. You make me glad to be me. You are so beautiful My Love."

He kissed the chocolate brown skin of her birthmark on her face and stroked the warm chocolate mound of her left breast. He thought for a fleeting moment how blessed he had been to experience the joy of sex with three such wonderfully different women as Helen, Gemma and Monica.

Helen, small and elfin, would as a prelude to their lovemaking make maximum use of her apparent physical vulnerability to stir up his feelings of masculine protectiveness towards her by appearing hesitant and almost timid. Then, no matter how many times she did it to him, she would always surprise him with her sudden explosion of passion for him, which could lead to anything from him licking whipped cream and fudge sauce from her crotch to her tying him up and spanking him while he wore her bra, pants and tights that she'd just taken off. Gemma had more than made up for her early inexperience with her childlike enthusiasm and fearlessness to try any sexual experience and had many times reawakened and renewed his enthusiasm and imagination, suppressed for so long after Helen's death. Monica embodied all the accumulated treasure of passion and artistry of an experienced lover allied to her own undiminished beauty and grace and sense of adventure and fun.

As their passion calmed and became gentle within them Tony noticed a silver gilt cross standing in the middle of her dressing table. He had seen several other crosses on walls and furniture in other rooms. He recalled her reference to her husband's Spanish grandmother and several other significant things she had said and then he asked.

"Darling, I hope you don't mind me asking but are you a Roman Catholic?"

She smiled warmly at him.

"You don't have to apologise to me for asking me about my faith. Yes I am a Catholic. I'm always happy to talk about my faith if people ask me first."

"But ought we not to be together like this?" He sounded a little anxious. "What with Catholic guilt and Graham Greene and all that, and me being a Baptist. Won't you be in trouble with your priest or something?"

Tony had rediscovered his faith, planted in him by the Baptist chapel in the Yorkshire mining village where he had grown up, after his near-death experience on the operating table during his heart operation. His involvement at his local church had picked up again during a temporary lull while he and Gemma had been together.

Monica smiled even more warmly. "You'd be surprised at how open the Catholic church can be. Lots of Catholics are married to people from other churches or other faiths or none. Lots of Catholics don't even bother with the ‘married to' bit. Although the Church still draws the line at that and so do I." Tony answered her meaningful look with an equally meaningful one of his own. "As for feeling guilty, I would only feel that way if you couldn't square it with your conscience and I know we'll both be discrete so as not to be a stumbling block to anyone else's faith. And if we did get married there would be no controversy about bringing up children as Catholics because yours are all grown up."

"I'm so relieved. Especially as I used to fantasise about making love with a Catholic girl. Until I met Helen of course. Did you ever want to be a nun?"

"I wanted to get laid and have lots of babies," she laughed. "But I couldn't tell The Sisters that of course. ‘Monica Carew, go to the Reverend Mother's office straight after class,' it would have been."

"You only had Andrew though?"

"We both had complications after he was born, my little lamb. He needed oxygen to pull him through and I would have died without an emergency hysterectomy."

"Oh Dear Lord! You lost your womb when you were only twenty-two!"

"It's alright darling. Andrew's given me as much joy as six children", she reassured him gently as she wiped away the tears that smarted his eyes again. Then after a moment she added, with the most enticing of come-on smiles,

"And all that Catholic guilt makes us Catholic girls such exciting lovers."

They made love several more times. It had been nearly two months since Tony had last made love with Gemma and for a good while he couldn't get enough of Monica. But she had endured five years of celibacy following Peter's death and now her appetite for Tony far exceeded what he could match.

First she kissed the entire length of his operation scar starting from his shoulder. His heart pounded and his penis swelled, stiffened and rose to greet her mouth as it approached and he anticipated what she intended to do. He almost melted inside with pleasure as she stroked him and squeezed him and then tasted his whole length with her quivering tongue as her lips sealed tight all around him and glided up and down his foreskin. She brought him almost to climax before releasing his hugeness and presenting her bottom to him and her vagina nestling between her spread thighs for him to enter from behind like plunging a poker radiating pulsating redness from the forge into a cooling vat. They grunted in unison every time he ground his pelvis into her buttocks while he reached forward and fondled and squeezed her breasts and she reached back and fondled and squeezed his balls as they hung down together like heavy ripe fruit desperate to be plucked.

Then she balanced herself upside down on her shoulders and the back of her head and crossed her legs above her in a yoga position. While he fondled her bottom and feasted on her yoni, she kissed and nibbled his balls as they hung down above her face as he knelt in front of her. Then as they sank down together she took his lingam into her mouth and they feasted on the juices of each other's fulfilment.

He lay on his back and she sat astride him and rode his penis while he fondled her breasts. Then after she cried out in her orgasm he turned her over onto her back and brought himself to orgasm as she groaned in her ecstasy with every thrust.

While he remained big inside her and she continued to gently pleasure herself on him, he took a small box from the drawer of the bedside cabinet where he had hidden it earlier and gave it to her. Her eyes beamed as she beheld the beautiful blue diamond cluster like a flower on the gleaming gold band.

"There's no point in waiting for the proper moment to tell you what I've already been certain of since I first laid eyes on you. I love you and I want to be with you forever. Please will you marry me?"

"This must be the most erotic marriage proposal of all time," she gasped through the afterglow of her orgasm and the emotion welling up within her, "I'll love spending the rest of my life with you and growing old together with you. Especially if it's going to be as enjoyable as this."

His strength was spent now but after a long, loving cuddle and kiss she still wanted more. She told him where to find her vibrator and she moaned with pleasure as he laid it on her clitoris. As her whole body bucked and squirmed with pleasure he pushed it into her deeper and deeper. As she kneaded her aching breasts and pinched her pulsating nipples, delighting in the sight of the engagement ring that now graced her finger pressed against her breast, she had her final orgasm and she sobbed with all the joy that flooded her whole being, as he lay beside her and cradled his Pied Beauty in his arms.

They drank champagne as they bathed together. She leaned back against him as he lovingly washed her breasts and between her legs and gently pleasured her with his fingers as she sighed with delight. They changed places and she massaged his shoulders and he almost growled with pleasure as she gave him the most delicious of feelings by gently scratching his back with her beautifully manicured fingernails while she also nuzzled and nibbled his ears and the back of his neck. Then they slept naked together and she rejoiced in the wonderful feeling of having the man she loved lying next to her in her bed, warming and comforting her after five long and lonely years: this man who would soon be her husband.

**********

Monica's gentle lilting mezzo filled the kitchen as she prepared breakfast and it drifted upstairs to awaken Tony from his contented slumber. He slipped on the dressing gown she had left for him and his ears attuned to her song as he came downstairs.

"As morning breaks I look to You oh God To be my strength this day Alleluia."

He recognised the words as from one of the Psalms but the gentle modern folk tune was unfamiliar. As he came into the kitchen he delighted in the sight of her illuminated by the sunlight flooding in through the kitchen window. She wore an oversize white tee shirt, black leggings and white canvas slip-on pumps. He embraced her waist from behind and she loved the contrast of his well-built forearms with their covering of black hair emerging from the smooth shiny white satin of his dressing gown.

"That's a lovely song Darling," he said as he cuddled her and kissed her behind her ear, "Will you teach it to me so we can sing it together?"

After a few minutes his slightly gruff but tuneful baritone rejoiced together with her and with his innate musicality he improvised some beautiful harmonies the better to express their love in song.

**********

They were married in Monica's church. Father Donald married them as they knelt between two tall candles on tall stands, one for Peter and one for Helen. He also got permission from his Bishop, rarely given but granted on this occasion in view of how both of them had responded with faith and love to all they had suffered, to invite the Baptist Pastor, the Reverend Dr Phillipson, to preach and to administer communion to Tony, his family and other non-Catholics side by side with him as he gave communion to Monica and her fellow Catholic communicants.

**********

Monica had always believed that it was sometimes better to break certain news to her man when he was already pleasantly distracted by something else. So she waited until he was nicely relaxed after a particularly passionate bout of lovemaking before telling him what she had been told earlier that day. She smiled sweetly as she gave him a gentle pelvic massage.

"I've had some good news today."

"We've been given a miracle and I've made you pregnant," he smiled as he stroked a strand of her hair clinging to the side of her face.

"If only," she laughed, giving him inside her a playful squeeze, "Andrew's getting married."

"Fantastic," said Tony, lifting himself up more to look at her properly, Anyone I know?"

"I'll say you do," she chuckled, "it's Gemma."

"That's amazing news. When did he…Wait a minute, that means I'll be her father-in-law! Does Andrew know about me and.."

"It's alright Darling," she soothed, smiling as she stroked his brow with the back of her hand, "He says it's because of you that he was able to get up the courage to propose to her. He's been besotted with her for years but because they were both so shy they would never get together. When he saw how much more confident she had become he did the Faint Heart Never Won Fair Lady bit and she said yes straight away. She even wants to become a Catholic so they can share everything together. Father Donald says he's never had so many tough questions from someone wanting to convert. It's all a complete surprise to me too. My dear son has turned out to be a real Dark Horse."

Tony laughed as he remembered about Gemma being almost the only non-Catholic at her Catholic girls' school.

**********

If Tony had been worried about his feelings on seeing Gemma again when she and Andrew came for a celebration dinner his anxieties were instantly dispelled by seeing her so demonstrably happy and in love with the quiet and gentle young man who so obviously adored her. His last memory of her, so desperately sad at their parting, was totally swept away by the happiness shared by all four of them.

Monica liked to maintain certain traditions. So after dinner she and Gemma retired to the kitchen for a good chat while the men took occupation of the lounge.

"How do you feel about seeing Tony?" she asked Gemma.

"I'm so happy to see you two happy together. It's what I wanted so much for you both. He'll always be special to me but in a different way now, a friend and not a lover. I feel I've given him everything I was meant to give him and he's given me what I needed to grow and move on."

Meanwhile Tony shared his feelings with Andrew.

"I love Gemma like my own daughters now. In a way I loved her like a daughter when we were together because all I ever wanted was to give her love so she could grow and be all she was made to be. Does that sound at all bad?"

"No, you did a beautiful thing by loving her and then letting her be free," Andrew smiled. "I wish it had been me who'd had the time you spent with Gemma. But then if you hadn't, you wouldn't have met Mum and made her happy too."

"So now there are four happy people instead of just two," Tony answered.

They sat quietly for a moment until, returning Andrew's ruminating smile with a rueful shake of his head, he sighed, "No, I can't figure it out either."

"Sometimes I almost think she planned it this way. Anyway, let's just be grateful for things working out the way they have." Andrew extended his hand and Tony shook it warmly.

He gave Andrew his copy of the DVD of Gemma's ballerina pictures.

"This belongs to you now," he said.

Andrew raised his glass and he and Tony sipped their port in quiet companionship until the ladies returned with dessert.

After Andrew and Gemma had left, Monica found a card on the mantelpiece addressed to Tony in Gemma's handwriting. He opened it and they smiled at what it contained. She had painted a miniature watercolour of her and Tony's favourite riverside walk at sunrise. Inside she had written

"Thank you for giving me so much, so I could go on and find so much more."

**********

Father Donald received her into the Catholic Church on her wedding day, before he married her to Andrew. She knelt twice before him, elegantly lovely in her antique Edwardian wedding dress that she had found on another of her charity shop adventures. First alone and then with Andrew by her side as she embarked on her new life of faith and marriage.

130260
130260
12 Followers