When Two Become as One

Story Info
Husband and wife become more romantic and intimate
9.6k words
3.5
19.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

( NOTE -- A short erotic story that tells the facts ( using # # # # ) and the dialogue between a husband and wife, and the private story and thoughts of each spouse.

FRIDAY EVENING

# # # # The sun was just starting to set as the plane landed on Friday. It was a smooth flight, the plane was on time. Before he got on the airplane 400 miles away, Warren had a beer. Another beer was consumed during the short flight home.

During the flight, as he sipped his beer, Warren had many THOUGHTS about the sexual relationship he and his spouse had in the past and now. The initial years of their marriage had been sexually very pleasing -- -- lots of foreplay, mutual genital stimulation by both, and a variety of intercourse positions. Many hours were spend in sexual pleasure for both. But the past few years the pleasure from sexual relationship had decreased, sexual contacts were less, sex time was less, even communication was less.

The sex they had now was almost always the same, with little variety. Once he had satisfactory bare cock blow jobs -- but that was in the past. Once his hard bare rod was in a moist cylinder often each week -- but that was in the past.

In brief, Warren THOUGHT that their sexual relationship was boring. Even some other parts of their marriage was boring. Warren was not completely satisfied with their marriage. Their once romantic and loving marriage had almost become just a legal relationship. Some things needed to be changed: But what? How? Would marriage counseling be beneficial? Where they headed toward a divorce? Many questions -- but few answers.

The plane moved forward slowly, close to the walkway that connected with the gate. The plane's door was opened, he joined the crowd walking down the long hallway toward the escalator. Warren would soon see his wife, Barbara, at the baggage area on the ground level of the airport.

___________________

Warren's Story: I am glad the business trip would soon be over. In a few minutes my wife, Barbara, will meet me at the baggage area. I had asked her to wear a light weight coat and very little else underneath. Maybe nothing. We could do some heavy petting in the SUV, then continue our sexual activities at home. It has been several days since we have been intimate. I miss the sex, but I also really miss her. I enjoy both her mind and her body -- both stimulate me.

Barbara's Story: I left the house in ample time to meet Warren at the airport. But first, I had to stop and get some gasoline. An earlier accident on the Interstate resulted in traffic delays plus traffic was heavy as it was rush hour. I felt a little funny wearing a light weight coat over a skimpy bra and throng panties, as Warren requested. But I put a shirt and slacks in a small bag -- just in case. It will be good to have Warren back home. There are several 'honey do' projects that need his attention -- some minor repair projects at home plus a major repair project.

___________________

# # # # From a distance on the ground floor of the airport baggage area, Barbara and Warren saw each other and waved. In less then a minute, their lips met, the kiss was quick but deep. Barbara's breasts were flattened by Warren's chest. While waiting for his bag, they held and squeezed hands.

"How did things go during the past several days," Warren asked.

"No problems. The kids are fine. I dropped them off at my sister's home -- they wanted to see their cousins. We pick them up on Saturday afternoon," Barbara said.

"We will be able to enjoy ourselves and have the entire house just for us. Right?" Warren asked.

"Yes. Just the two of us -- Friday evening and Saturday morning. Anything special you want to do."

"We will certainly be able to come up with several things." In her ear, he whispered, "Sexual things --- throughout the house. Are you going to flash me in the parking garage?"

# # # # At last the luggage from the flight arrived, Warren picked out his bag. Soon the couple stepped out of the elevator in the parking garage and walked to their SUV.

___________________

Warren's Story: I wonder what she is wearing under that light weight coat. Possibly she will open it and flash me. It would certainly be nice to see her boobs and pussy as she stands next to the SUV. It has been several days since we last had sex. In my mind, I certainly can picture her naked body --- but having the actual person near and exposed is much better. Touching is even better.

Barbara's Story: I love my husband -- but it would be very hard for me to unbutton my coat in this parking garage. I would be very embarrassed to have anyone see me wearing only a bra and panties. I think Warren can wait till we are home and in the bedroom.

___________________

"What are you wearing under the coat?" Warren asks.

"Only my bra and panties, I have a shirt and slacks in a bag in the SUV," Barbara says.

"I was hopping you would say nothing and flash me. I would enjoy seeing you expose yourself in a public area."

"I love you, Warren. But I just can not do that in a public garage. You know that I do not even like to wear a modest two piece bathing suit in our backyard."

"Yes. I am well aware of that." The tone of Warren's voice showed his disappointment.

# # # # She gives him the keys to the SUV. He opens the passenger door for her, and walks around to the driver's side.

___________________

Barbara's Story: Once we were in the SUV, he leaned over and unbuttoned my coat. He kissed me deeply, I smelled the alcohol on his breath. His right hand was touching the back of my neck. He pushed my bra up over my breasts and roughly played with my breasts. He really needed a shave. I have asked him many times to be gentle. He put his mouth on my breast and sucked some tender breast skin into his mouth. Then he sucked my entire areola and nipple into his mouth for many minutes. Later at home, I could still see the red marks on my breast.

He pulled my panties to the side and rubbed my clitoris very hard. He was actually rough on my tender areas. Then he pushed a finger into my vagina -- it hurt, I was quite dry.

Warren's Story: Once we were in the SUV, both of us slide toward the center. We kissed, our tongues touched and explored deeply. I unbuttoned her coat and saw that she was wearing a bra and panties. I was certainly hoping that she would have nothing on under the coat. Often I have asked her to be more aggressive in sexual matters but she usually is passive. I have to be aggressive almost all of the time. If our sexual practices were left up to Barbara, we would have little or even no sex. She is simply much too passive. Any way, I gently pushed her bra up over her breasts, being careful not to hurt her. The bra was not too tight on her body. I licked a nipple briefly, then sucked the nipple for several minutes.

Her panties were lose and I had no trouble pulling them away from her genitals. She was slightly wet from her natural lubricant and I gently rubbed her clit before pushing one finger into her cunt. My finger was in her cunt only to the first knuckle and only for a minute or so. Her sighs and soft moans readily told me that she enjoyed being penetrated with my finger.

___________________

"I would like you to caress my bare penis for several minutes. Then suck me. It has been a long time since you have given me a blow job," Warren asked.

"I honestly do not want to pleasure you in that manner in public," Barbara said.

"This seems to be a very quiet area of the parking garage. In the past you have played with my cock and given me blow jobs outside," he said.

"Yes. But we were in the only car in the parking lot. And it was very dark," she said.

"You have given me more than one blow job outside."

"Some of those bare cock blow jobs with ball stroking and sucking took place in our very secluded backyard at night." Barbara replied.

# # # # Warren starts the SUV -- during the drive home little was said. They listened to the soft music from a CD. Barbara had changed the passenger side chair to the reclining position. Warren glances to his right several times and notices that her eyes are closed.

___________________

Warren's Story: It was quiet driving toward home. I had hoped to get a little loving and add a little variety in our sexual activities in the parking garage. But Barbara was not willing to provide any pleasure. Nothing really new. I get some pleasure in and near the bed. But not elsewhere in the house. Most of the time, we even use the master bathroom separately. With the kids visiting their cousins possibly the sexual activities will be elsewhere -- once we are home. As some say: hope springs eternal --- but they have not met my spouse. Our sexual activities are almost always the same thing that we have done often -- we have very little sexual variety. If she is going to be passive, as usual, I will have another beer and read an erotic story or watch a movie. I can always use the computer.

Barbara's Story: I enjoyed the music. It was soft and easy listening -- almost romantic. I closed my eyes and thought about the sexual pleasures we have shared in the past. Possibly the music will put Warren in a mood to made love to me like he use to. Soft but firm hands stroking my body

covered with a little oil. Some scented candles in the bedroom, their light reflected and amplified by the mirror. I have prepared one of his favorite cock-pot meals, it will be ready to eat when we get home. How I wish he would be gentle with me, he is much stronger then he realizes. His love making often gives me black and blue spots -- on tender skin.

___________________

# # # # Warren is on the Interstate, traffic is moving fast -- the rush hour traffic is over. Minutes pass, the SUV turns off at the exit that leads to their home. Warren stops at a convenience store, he quickly returns with a cold six-pack of his favorite brand of beer. Soon, the SUV is entering the garage of their two story house. The garage door shuts. Barbara and Warren are alone.

"Will you caress and suck me now, sweetheart?" Warren asks. "In the garage."

"No. Not now. Your favorite crock-pot meal is ready to eat. And I have to get some clothes out of the drier." Barbara adds, "You know that a woman's work is never done."

"I have heard that one before." Warren's voice shows his disappointment.

___________________

Warren's Story: I wish she would do some sexual activities elsewhere in the house. I am almost to the point of not asking for any type of sex. Our repetitive sex is boring! With the kids gone, this would be a wonderful opportunity for a variety of sex activities in different locations. Even outside in the back yard -- it is a secluded yard with a fence. I know the meal will be wonderful. But I would prefer to eat my wife -- at least some parts of her. Or just lick and suck on some parts of her body.

Even after many years of marriage to her, I still enjoy seeing her naked or wearing sheer lingerie and watching her ample breasts bounce around. But, come-to-think-about-it, it has been a long time since I have see her wearing sheer lingerie. When we have sex I see her naked, but seldom at any other time. Years ago, we use to have showers together -- sexual suggestive showers with lots of touching. Intimate touching. We even had intercourse in the shower. But those showers took place long ago.

Barbara's Story: I think our bedroom is comfortable -- it is neither masculine or feminine. Why can't Warren be satisfied with having sex only in the bedroom. It seems that he has a one track mind -- always on sex. He reads erotic sexy stories and watches sexy rental movies. I spent a lot of time preparing his favorite meal -- but apparently he is not hungry for food. Possibly he will only drink some beer and watch television. Later, he will want me to wear some sheer lingerie item or possibly he purchased some sheer clothing for me to wear. It is a little too cold to be almost naked, my goose bumps could almost be as large as my nipples. Also, the money he spend on some sheer item could be better used elsewhere. Having an excellent meal at a real nice restaurant would be appreciated.

____________________

# # # # The couple go inside the house. Barbara prepares some tea, each takes the amount of food desired from the crock pot. Warren tells his spouse about the business trip. Barbara tells him about the activities of their two children and some of the things she recently did. The meal is soon finished.

"I have a gift for you." Warren says, as he reaches into his brief case and hands her a small box.

"I have an idea about the type of gift you purchased. The box is too big for jewelry, and much too small for a sweater," Barbara says.

# # # # She opens the box, stands, and holds a sheer red gown against her body. The gown has narrow straps, a plunging neck, and two long side slits. When wearing the sheer red gown her breasts would be covered with red lace. Mounds of female flesh and nipples would be evident and somewhat visible.

"This is very nice. But it is much too revealing to wear when the children are home. Also, I probably would get cold wearing this for any length of time. But, thank you for thinking about me," she says.

"You are welcome, Sweetheart. Possibly you could wear it this evening. In the bedroom or even elsewhere throughout the house. Even downstairs in the den."

# # # # Barbara smiles, and gently kisses her husband.

___________________

Barbara's Story: I know the gown is quite nice and it probably was really expensive. I really need a sweater much more than a sheer gown. The weather is a little cold now to wear this type of lingerie. Possibly next summer I will wear it several times. While the kid's are not home, I would not be comfortable parading around downstairs in some sheer gown. The red gown was nice but my breasts would almost be exposed. The side slits on the gown would come almost up to my butt. If I wore this gown, I would probably wear panties. A neighbor could be walking outside on the sidewalk and glance in a window and see me -- practically naked.

Warren's Story: I took about an hour to select that red gown. The sales clerk even held it up against her body for me. I wonder what the clerk would look like if she was wearing only the red gown. She had an attractive figure and real nice boobs. And a very pleasing personality. I bet the sales clerk would provide lots of sexual pleasure for a man. Oh -- well! The gown will probably just go into Barbara's plastic storage box and seldom, if ever, be worn. I should have used the money and bought several DVD movies or maybe a wood working tool for my shop. Barbara seems not to appreciate the gifts I give her when I return from a business trip.

Several times I have put her plastic lingerie box on the table by her side of the bed but the box seems always to get back in her closet. Sometimes I have laid out a revealing lingerie item for her to wear but she seldom will wear the item. I have even asked her to wear revealing lingerie and dance for me

but it practically never happens. Years ago, she would strip for me -- now she almost always undresses in the walk-in closet. She says it is more convenient as her clothes are close. What I want is to have her partially clothed or stark naked body close to me. I want to see her naked body. I want to view her most intimate body parts -- often. Then I will fuck her.

___________________

"Could we go up to the bedroom, or elsewhere in the house, and be intimate?" Warren asks, and adds, " We haven't had any sex for several days. I missed you."

"Later, Sweetheart. I need to clean up the kitchen, write a few letters to some relatives, do some sewing to mend the children's clothes, and then relax and watch some television. I plan on slow

sipping some of my favorite wine -- it has been in the refrigerator for several days and is certainly chilled."

# # # # He walks to the refrigerator and gets a bottle of cold beer. The digital kitchen clock indicates the time as 7:30 pm. Then Warren goes to his small home office, starts reading a book of short stories, and sips his beer. Warren likes reading short stories: each story is quick reading; the characters, plot, and entire story are well written and concise; stories with little interest can be skipped; and a short story book can be put down for weeks, or even months -- then picked up and stories read without trying to recall any previous story.

___________________

Warren's Story: She didn't really like the gown. For some reason, she has never liked to wear revealing lingerie for my pleasure. Not even in the bedroom. She may wear some sheer item once or twice -- then I usually never see it worn again. She just does not understand that men are sexually aroused in a visual manner. Men like to see breasts and cunts that are bare or covered with sheer suggestive lingerie. I understand the need to clean the kitchen just after we eat. But surely letter writing and mending the kid's clothes could be done some other time. And not the evening of my arrival back home.

She doesn't really understand that I want to have sex. Meaningful sex -- not just some type of quick in, quick ejaculation, and quick out. Quickie is OK sometimes, but not this evening. So far, I didn't get any cold shoulder and hot tongue. At least not yet -- I probably will get some later. Definitely by Monday morning, before I go back to the office.

The next time I am on a business trip, possibly I should take some additional time and go to Nevada. It would be fun to have a 'girl' in a legal brothel. Before I got married, I went to several Nevada brothels, but that was years ago. You said what you wanted and negotiated the money. Then, after only a few minutes of meeting and selecting the woman, she was completely naked and being intimate. That was fun. Sex with no attachments -- no 'honey do' home projects.

Barbara's Story: That man! He simply does not see the things that need to be done around the house. Ever since I picked him up at the airport he has been suggesting some type of sexual activity.

He has talked sex and touched me -- his touches hurt me, sometimes. I have a million things to do over the next several days --- clean the house, washing, grocery shopping, have my hair done, bake a cake, shop for some new clothes, visit a sick friend, and visit with my sister when I pick up the kids. I get tired just thinking about everything that needs to be done. Then there is some charity work I need to do at my club early next week.

___________________

# # # # Warren has read several short stores and is now looking at a magazine that arrived while he was traveling. He goes to the kitchen for another cold beer -- a quick glance of the digital clock shows the time is 8:45 pm. His spouse is sitting at a small kitchen desk writing letters.

"How are you doing on the letter writing?" Warren asks.

"I still have several to write. At 9:00 pm I will stop and watch a television movie," Barbara replies. "And sip my wine."

"I am a little tired. I probably will go to bed before the movie is over. Could we meet in the bedroom about 10:00 pm for some sexual activity?"

"The movie is not over until 11:00 pm. If it is a poor movie, I probably will get in bed before you do," Barbara replies.

# # # # Warren returns to his small office with a cold beer and continues reading several more magazines. The beer is finished, Warren turns on the computer and starts reading some interesting news and sport items. The computer monitor indicates the time as 9:35 pm.