When Two Become Three Ch. 1

Story Info
Two's company, three's so much better.
1.2k words
3.86
79.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first thing I noticed was the hot sun shining in my eyes, still kinda groggy I rolled over to the other side of my bed. I was alone, Steve must have gotten up already, I was pretty horny regular morning glory. I ran my hands down my body, across my slightly hairy chest following my snail trail down to my tented boxers. I had just pushed my fingers under the waist-band when Steve returned from showering, his body wrapped in a small white towel with beads of hot water still glistening on his tanned chest and six pack. As he entered he said “You wouldn’t start without me would you?” in a low sexy voice. He walked over to the bed and climbed up on top of me, straddling my face with his firm muscular thighs, I could see Steve’s stiffening cock dangling above me and his big balls nestled in his crotch. I could smell the soap mixed in with his own masculine intoxicating scent, I could feel the heat radiating from his freshly showered body. I placed my hands gently on his calves and slowly ran them up his smooth legs, up under his towel, I grabbed his tight ass and squeezed, Steve let out a coarse moan. “Awww Matt I love it when you play with my ass man!”, I grabbed one corner of his towel in my mouth and yanked it off tossing it aside. His meaty pole was now completely hard and gently swaying, I leaned upwards and guided his hips down onto my face, I traced a line from his crack to the head of his shaft. He braced himself against the wall, “Oh yeah, suck my hairy sack!!” I took one of his big balls into my hot mouth and tickled it with my tounge. Steve started to squirm and laugh, he reached down between his legs and forced his entire sack into my mouth, I was doing my best not to choke and then he slide them out and started playing with them, slapping me in the face “Matt your so bad, you need a good slap in the face, don’t ya”.

As Steve continued to beat my face with his seaty scrotum, I was lovingly kneeding his bum, Steve loves it when I finger him, I slowly parted his ass cheeks and lightly rubbed his hot chocolate love hole. As I did so Steve arched his back and sighed “mmmm you know how daddy likes it don’t you bitch……rape my shit-hole!”. Steve slowly started to ride my probing fingers, moving up and down to meet my thrusts. I reached up and pinched his nipple as he groaned, I looked up into his dark lusty eyes “Do you want me to rip that tight hole wide open?” I asked, Steve moved forward sliding off my finger “Hell yeah, make it bleed!”. I placed my palm firmly across Steve’s hard stomach to help support him as he pulled his crack wide open and I jammed three fingers through his aching anus ring. Steve grunts as I begin pumping his ass.

Just then I heard our door open, “oh sorry guys, um maybe I’ll just come back later” said Dean, a friend of mine, from the door. Dean, who was now a dark shade of red, has been my friend since high school, him and Steve have known each other only a couple of years. Dean is tall and lean he has very muscular legs and a tight toned body, his body is hair free except for his legs and pecs, he really is pretty hot. I had stoped fingering Steve, who had turned around sitting his ass right over my mouth, he looked over at Dean “Or you could join us, Matt needs a service?”. Dean hesitated for a second, seeing that I hadn’t objected he agreed “I’d love to, I’ve wanted it for so long”.

Dean kicked off his shoes and quickly removed his muscle top and boardies, he came over to us and knelt on the bed, straddling my hips with his arms. Steve rubbed my cock through my silk boxers, I was already really hard and the slightest touch made my meat pulse. Steve has never been forceful or violent, so I was kinda surprised when he literally tore my boxers off like some wild animal. My 7 inch fudge packer stood tall, waiting to be pleasured and I wasn’t left hangin’. Dean opened his mouth and locked his lips just below my purple mushroom head, he played with the little slit and the sensitive skin causing me to writhe under Steve, whose ass-hole was only centimetres from my face. I flicked my tongue all around Steve’s little puckered anus, as Deans sucking started to intensify I got more excited and pushed my tongue all the way in. Steve who had been watching Dean blow my boner layed down on me and started licking my dic. Dean and Steve worked like pros on my huge throbbing meat, Steve played with Dean’s nipples getting him really turned on. Dean was beating his own tool in time with his cock sucking. The taste of Steve’s ass and all the sucking I was getting was pushing me to my limit, Steve sensed it “You ready to blow?” “Yeah” I panted in reply. Dean pulled off “Wait Steve, Let me take him” he said. Steve rolled off me and Dean pulled me to the end of the bed he knelt in between my thighs and looked into my eyes “I’ve wanted to swallow your sweet cum since I was 17 Matt” with that he plunged down on my thick engorged member, I couldn’t believe how good he was, he took it all and I could feel my cock head rubbing against the back of his throat. Dean gently rubbed my balls as I neared the edge, I was beginning to jerk a little, thrusting up I held his head “You are my cum chugger aren’t you, yeah oh man!”. Steve reached around and tweaked my nipples sending me over the edge, I shoot into Dean’s mouth filling his hot hole, some dribbled down his chin as he fought to swallow it all.

After I finished cumming I pulled his mouth off my pole and brought his face level with mine, and licked the stream of cum off his mouth and kissed him slowly and passionately. I broke our kiss “that was amazing Dean, I think you are our new best friend!”.

Dean looked behind me at Steve jackin’ his stiff cock “Steve you need a hand?” Steve replied “yeah thanks I do”, Dean went around and got behind Steve and slowly took over masturbating him, Steve was close to his orgasm so I positioned myself under his mighty tool. Dean started wanking his own dic and rubbing it against Steve’s thigh, this only lasted about 20 seconds, they both exploded together. Dean’s hot streams of rope poured across Steve’s back and ass, while Stevo proceeded to cover my chest with a large pool of jism. They collapsed on top of me, we layed there for ages as the cum, sweat and saliva mixed and ran over our bodies.

Who knows where this could lead….