When we danced to Revel's Bolero

Story Info
Extension of my poem.
1.4k words
0
6.7k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

It was Revel's Bolero we danced to
our bodies swirling in the breeze

dancing the night away with you my one and only sweet Belize

The dreams we felt, the closeness so warm, Belize was the real woman of my needs, my love, my all.

We came in from the garden and still the bright full moon shone upon us through the conservatory glass roof as the sun went down.

We stood there, the music complete, I felt her warm kiss synthesise my being to hers, our kisses and minds shared as we each enjoyed the sheer luxury of the warm moving touch of lips and those adorable tongue games we play, it was beautiful in the quiet mellow of dusk

Shush, the night has come
the music had stopped, the dance complete
we just lay there some
in the moonlight our eyes meet
The kiss complete.

It is pure ecstasy to be in love with my woman and her elusive perfume drives me crazy. "Baby I love you so much" she purrs and I feel her hand move, her fingers tantalize the back of my neck as we go for another deep penetrating deep and wonderfully sensual French kiss.

I feel her warm inviting touch
and hold her Oh so close to me
whispering in the night I love her so much
asking; " let's go to heaven shall we? "
Our heaven, our bliss - she is beautiful and she is mine and I want her all the time.

"I will go anywhere with you", I hear her say
and I return the gesture with a happy smile
Her warmth so good ,loving her this way
so ready for her love I'd swim the Nile

"Oh My God, I need you so much Peter, I don't know what it is about you, it is something that drives me crazy, something I have never ever felt for any guy."

I brushed her cheek with mine, felt her hands sink below, just brushing me, the question in my mind, was it deliberate or just in passing. But then I felt her hand squeeze and I knew there was no return, that we had already set voyage for the bond which would embrace our love, she wanted me and I wanted her

We begin take the trip to heaven so exiting and I discover the love deep in her heart, her passion freed, inhibitions too, "Baby," she whispers, " let's just enjoy the moment" and the sighs, the gentle sweet moans of feminine pleasure drench my soul.

"I want you so much, Peter, you feel so good, so warm and complete" still in the light of the moon and with utter joy I felt her release my buckle and undo the buttons of my shirt, but still all the time, her sweet kisses on my lips, on my neck, down -down and I closed my eyes in anticipation of what might be, would she do that to me.

She guided my hand to her breast and prompted me to caress and squeeze, as she started to squeeze and release me, finding me inside my jeans and revealing my ardour.

I gently undid her bra to adore those so sweet mounds of love, and then feeling the sheer suppleness and firmness of her erect nipples, rolling each one in turn with my tongue, so good , so gorgeous and then, looking down seeing her head bobbing and then I felt the sensation of her mouth take me, her fingers exploring and gently teasing back to expose what seemed like my soul, so super sensitive and so utterly wonderful to feel the touch of the tip of her tongue suckle and enjoy me.

"Peter, my darling I love you so much," she whispered " you smell and taste so good, I can never ever get enough of you, I think you know that!" and then she commenced to enjoy me in her mouth as her hands caressed me beneath, she was one hungry woman which was just fine because I was hungry too.

It was easy to lift her skirt as we relaxed on the garden swing seat, as we both found a delightful way to orally enjoy each other in the build up of what would as always be the wonderful finale.

What is it about the way women have of tantalising you with the showing of a thigh, just enough to give you a secret passion of what was further up. And how with Belize I had it all there, no imagining, just the thrill and joy of lifting and rolling her black taffeta skirt higher and higher until I could see the pure splendour of those so gorgeous red and black undies I loved so much to touch, to sniff and explore.

The smell and touch of woman, specifically my woman, the feel of her beauty making my heart thump more and more, making me realise just how I loved her to the core, aching and absolutely craving for her deep warmth to finish what her mouth and fingers were now doing. The craving making me want to take her rough and deep, to release our souls in one beautiful climax, like it was a huge volcano blasting inside.

But for the time being I would not press for the climax when out bodies would be entwined, I felt the sinews of my soul pleasure me in such rapturous ways, when she hungrily took me deeper and deeper, how could she do that, the feeling she gave me, I was almost all inside, those little sounds escaping through her nostrils as she fervently suckled me like there was no tomorrow.

And in return I wanted to give her the same thrills as I so very much enjoyed her, my head lodged between those wondrous white thighs, easing he panties aside and finding her sweet as honey femininity I loved sop much, to smell and to taste that was absolute bliss as I soaked my face with her, her hips moving abundantly as I suckled deeper and deeper, as far inside as I could, as my tongue would reach, she was so good and so lovely, it was perfection.

It was like we were in perfect liaison, each mutually enjoying the sweet thrill of oral delights, she was my baby through and through, I love her so much I really do.

Soon we took a breather to save ourselves for unison, went into the lounge, kissed some more, touched some more, then completely undressing, her slim feminine body greeting my eyes and urging me to take her complete.

I could wait no longer and neither could she. "Fuck me, Peter, fuck me" and the way she said it so sweetly enraptured my soul - and who was I to disobey? I lifted her whole and took her up the stairs and planted her onto the bed on which we had shared many a heaven sent bond.

She stretched on the bed ready for me, her beautifully moulded thighs parted, her wondrous warm glistening pussykins ( I liked to call her) presented to me. I took my place between her thighs kneeling, my masculinity well erect and ripe for the fucking. I leant down and kissed her there once more and then she did the same to me, holding me do firmly there and guiding me to her heaven. We just tantalised each other awhile as we always did, but not so long as usual because we were both well geared up for that so gratifying deep fuck.

She lifted her hind to help me slide into her, moved her hips from side to side, those salsa lessons had done her proud, and the utter sensuality of her movements as I burrowed deep inside her, feeling the warmth and the pulling of her fuck.

We were soon lost in out extravagant bonding, so good and so wonderfully soothing, her fuck, her moans of delight as I took her sideways and then from the back, rough fucking her to the way she wanted, until then we both reached that beautiful climax together, and all was well with the world.

One again our love had been confirmed and we both chilled stretched out the bed. Then that final kiss before slumber took our bodies over, it was so easy to sleep and then in the morning, it was just as easy to do it all over again.

That is real loving...

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers