When We First Meet

Story Info
A first encounter and beginning of your relationship.
1.3k words
2.8
6.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking 1/4 mile from your car in the snow is not what you had in mind.

"You had to lug the large suitcase didn't you?" you mutter to yourself.

You get inside the airport and check in. You step outside your old self and ask the ticket guy

"I know you probably can't say but will the flight from Detroit to Seattle be delayed?"

Robbie (the ticket guy) smirks to himself having answered this questions 824 times today. However, even though he is arrogant, you are sweet.

"Let me check (clickity clickity click like your sisters old 1970's keyboard) ...everything looks on schedule and I wouldn't want to get stuck in Detroit either" he smiles.

You stumble through security and arrive at your gate. The plane is not there and you are content putting makeup on. Your eyes look like deep blue crystals and you are stunning. You look like a rock star as you board the plane. You get as comfortable as you can in the airline seat. The seat next to you is a business man about 37-38 years old. He got on the plane before you and moved to let you in. He prefers the aisle to the window and you wanted to sleep. He never says a word and you wonder if he is involved or just unfriendly. No matter you are out in minutes. Close your eyes just for a moment and are asleep. The 4 hour flight passes by quickly as you rest.

When the plane lands you hear the announcement and notice the seat next to you is already empty. He has left his paper on the seat and has already made his way toward the door. You notice this time he is really tall and when he puts his coat on you see he is very muscular, a kind of triangle shaped torso. You gather your things and carry on. Before you leave, you grab his paper "he didn't need it obviously" you whisper to yourself and you think about doing the crossword puzzles while you wait for your connecting flight. Slowly you migrate to the door and walk to the next gate.

Again you see the man, he is heading to the same gate to Seattle. He is important because he boards ahead of you and again the same seat he is already there and standing waiting for you to walk in. This time he smiles as you approach.

"I would like the aisle again if that would be ok with you?" he ask.

"Sure no problem " you smile back.

After you get settled in, he turns to you "are you some kind of star or musician?"

Off guard you look back at him "Well I have played the flute, piano, harmonica and learned a little violin and oh yea rock band", you snicker.

He grins "oh ok, you just look familiar. My name is Don, I fly this way ALOT and I thought if you were a musician I would have seen you on this flight before."

"Carrie and Nope, Just out this way to visit some friends" you grin back.

Don chit-chats about Seattle and mentions he has a place there. You notice he is older than you first though. His hair is dark grey and kind of long considering his clean look. Sharon is his girlfriend. He met her online about 9 months ago and is on his way to his first meeting with her. Your eyes sparkle in response

"..Oh", he notices the look in your topaz blue eyes "you know what I am talking about" he tilts back his head and laughs. "So many people freak out about meeting someone from online" he laughs.

You nod in response, "You have no idea".

You lay out the whole thing in front of this stranger in 20 mins you have told him about how you were treated and how you and I discovered each other. How I fell for you and have been trying to fix my relationship. You explain how you never felt this way about anyone before and how I make you feel alive.

Don looks at you and smiles "sounds all too familiar." He leans over and whispers, "you will be fine, I can guarantee you that your man feels the same." He will do everything to try and make it work. I know I did and he sounds strong and determined just like me."

You look directly at Don, "He is mine and I am his ...destiny, faith and trust. We are meant to be together."

He smiles, "I know I feel the same way about Sharon, we have communicated in every way to keep us together."

You smile broadly, "if he cannot work it out with his wife, I will run to him."

Don leans back and mirrors your smile, "Don't wait too long."

The plane lands and you have no idea where the time went. "I have to go," his eyes divert quickly toward the door. "Good luck with your man," he calls over his shoulder.

You smile again, "My man", you whisper. You gather your things and exit the plane. Olivia should be there waiting at baggage to pick you up. As you make your way down to baggage claim you see Olivia standing there ...with your Edward.

You were not expecting me, I can tell.

Olivia speaks first "hey Carrie, this is Edward ..I hope its your Edward cause he knows alot about you."

Our eyes are locked ..."It - it -it cant be but it is!"

I step toward you "OMG, you are more beautiful than I expected." "Olivia" I say without looking at her, "This is my Carrie and even thought this is our first meeting, I need to kiss her." I lean in to kiss you and you crush into me. I kiss you deeply and passionately. You press hard against me I can feel your breast against me. I am hard because of the anticipation. You smile because my dick is pressing into you.

Olivia jokingly, "Get a Room" really loud and pulls on your coat. We head to her car. I will not take my eyes off of you and we hold hands until we get to the car. We pile in and Olivia turns to you, "Can you at least wait till we get in my house = I don't want the neighbors to think I am running a brothel"

We arrive at her house and she shows us around I cannot help but follow you like I am in a trance. We drop the stuff in our room and she announces that "a movie starts in 1 hour we had better be down with that". We laugh and lock the door shut. Lights on, I pull off your coat and drop mine to the floor as you remove top, bra and pants in a magical sleigh of hand.

I never even see you slip into the covers. "It's cold under here hurry up!" I fumble through getting my stuff off as fast as I can and slide in beside you.

My heat and your cold mix. "Your coldness seems to be winning"

"Not for long" you grin.

I feel you stroke my cock and I respond immediately with pleasure. You climb on top of me and twist our bodies together. Kissing me on the mouth and turning your head so I can put my tongue in your ear.

"Bite my neck" and I obey. "I am so wet right now and I want you in me" I feel you pull me into your pussy. I respond by biting down on your neck.

You lean back and begin bouncing on me. I have full view of your tits and you rub them in front of me. I am cumming in you just as you shutter a quick orgasm. You lay back and finger fucking yourself as I watch you.