When We Love...

Story Info
Adam and Tara find love with another woman.
2.5k words
4.06
32.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For C.E.; it's not the Jerry Springer version!

* * * * *

The name kept coming up. I wasn't oblivious, I had an affair with a married man when I was eighteen and his name kept coming up in conversations with my parents, I knew how the mind worked. One night he had to tell me. Adam, my husband of seven years (yes, I know the seven year itch), had been telling me all about this friend he had made at work. She was in a bad relationship and needed a shoulder to lean on and someone to talk to and accept her, not to judge. She picked the best of all possible saviors. Adam had been rescuing kittens and girls his entire life.

Things got out of control and he was afraid I'd find out by accident. So he began in a tortured voice to tell me how consumed he had become with her; Autumn was her name. He told me how her boyfriend was mentally and physically abusing her and how over the past six months she and Adam had become extremely close. I could tell by the way he that talked about her, that he truly was concerned for her well being. I could also tell that he loved her.

"Tara, I'm so sorry! I never meant for this to happen." He said to me.

"Have you slept with her?" I asked, not knowing if I really wanted to hear the answer.

"No," he said defensively.

"Do you want to?" I questioned even further.

"Yes!" He spoke softly. At least he was truthful and even though jealousy spiraled its way through my thoughts, I wasn't shocked or surprised.

We had talked for a year or so about bringing another woman into our sex life. I loved women and even though I had never been with one, I was eager to explore and experiment. He of course was thrilled, what could be better than one sex maniac in bed? Two! We had read stories out of magazines about threesomes and looked at pictures together of sexy women with their legs spread and pussies shaved. There was really nothing I wanted more than to get my tongue into one of those beautiful, pink honey caves.

So that cold, rainy night in April, Adam told me how he had written Autumn a note at work and her boyfriend had gotten a hold of it and was trying to find out who the person was that wrote it. Autumn told him that it was an ex-boyfriend and he proceeded to find the guy and go and punch his lights out. From that night on, I lived in fear that Steve (her boyfriend) would find out where we lived and come up to beat up my husband.

The next week, I wrote Autumn a card and told her that I was also concerned for her well being and that no one deserved to be mistreated. That if she needed somewhere to go to get away from Steve, she was always welcome at our house. I guess somewhere in the deep recesses of my subconscious I was already flirting with her. I didn't even know what she looked like, but knowing my husband's taste I was sure of one thing! She had to have big boobs.

Adam loves tits; there's no other way to put it. He likes soft, natural breasts on a woman and the bigger, the better. I had always been big and the weight I had put on with the birth of our two daughter's five years ago had never come off. I was now a very large, 42DD. So here I was inviting a virtual stranger to our house, but I knew that if Adam loved this woman that I would probably love her too. (I just had NO idea of the extent of it)

A couple of weeks went by after the incident with Steve finding the letter. One day while Adam was at work and I was home, Autumn and I meet for the first time. Neither one of us looked anything like the other thought they would, although we did not say anything aloud that day. She was statuesque and raven-haired, but she did have the one characteristic I knew she would. She had beautiful, full, ripe boobs. She had on a sundress, cut square and low across her chest and I could see almost to her nipples when she bent down. My mind reeled with lust as I looked at her, but I kept it all inside, for she did not know of my orientation or longing to be with another woman. Adam had not befriended her in order to recruit her into our bed; he wanted her for himself.

We sat and talked, we found out that we knew some of the same people. We got to know each other and before we knew it several hours had passed. We were instant friends, a connection, a spark had formed in those few hours and it was as if we had known each other all of our lives. She had much to talk about, for she had a hard life in both her childhood and now. She told me very personal things and said she felt as if she could tell me anything. (Lots of people tell me I am very easy to talk to and trust with their secrets)

Things between the three of us were fast turning sexual. She talked about sex freely, still not knowing that I was totally inammorate of her. Adam was beginning to feel urgency when it came to the subject of her and many nights as we lay in bed; we talked about what he wanted to do with her. Then I did something that changed our relationship for good. I sat and thought and thought about what I wanted and what Adam wanted and what I knew Autumn wanted too, although she would not admit it to herself. I wrote to her about all of it. Adam knew all of the things that I was thinking, for I always told him everything, but she did not know of either my feelings about swinging or the deep, deep desire Adam felt for her. At least on a conscious level anyway.

These are the words I wrote to her…

… there are different kinds of love, and I believe people are capable of loving more than one person at a time. I am giving you permission to sleep with Adam; I know this is what you both want. I am not jealous or angry about these feelings; I just want you both to be happy! I love you both, Tara

It was a much longer letter than that, but it was long ago and I do not remember everything I said. It was, however, from my heart and I did believe that I was doing the right thing.

The next day I came home for lunch, knowing she would be there, and wanting to talk to her about what I had written. Adam had given her the letter, (he read the night before) and they wasted no time at all. When I came through the back door I heard the unmistakable sounds of fucking. I had walked in on their first time together. Autumn was mortified and Adam was embarrassed, but I didn't see what the big deal was. I had given them permission to fuck, and that's what they were doing. Later, she said " Hey you gave us the green light and green light means GO!" We laughed about it afterwards, but I never could get the picture of her wrapped up in a spare blanket out of my head.

Adam knew all along that I wanted in on what he now had, but in a way, he wanted to keep her to himself. He also wanted to keep me happy. One night after he had been with Autumn earlier in the day, we got into bed and he told me, "Lick my cock baby, you know where it's been!" I couldn't get enough, her perfume and pussy juices were all over him. I swirled my tongue around the head of his cock and sucked and sucked all the way down to his balls. When I was done, he licked my cunt and gave me one of his famous "tongue baths." He always gave great head and knew exactly what to do to bring me to multiple orgasms. He got behind me and fucked me hard, telling me the whole time how beautiful and sexy she was as he was sliding his cock deeper and deeper into my cunt. I squeezed his cock with my pussy muscles as he told me how much he loved fucking us both.

After that night, my desire for Autumn burned so hot all I could think about was how to get her into bed. I knew she would never go for it if I just asked her to sleep with me, so I waited until just the right moment. A few weeks later the three of us were alone on a warm September afternoon, sitting on the couch talking about our "new" favorite subject; sex. There it was, the perfect moment, each of the women Adam loved on either side of him. I reached over and took Adam's cock out of his shorts. I went down on him and motioned for Autumn to join me. She was hesitant, but soon took her turn at deep throating him. He got up from the sofa and took my hand and held out his other hand for her, she was nervous and shook her head no. He and I headed for the bedroom. He lay me back on the bed and started eating my pussy with his skilled expertise, running his tongue into my VERY wet hole and up to my clit, where he sucked hard until I came with my first mini-cum. We waited, I hoped with all my might that she would join us and I would finally get to suck those gorgeous tits and lick her nether lips. I was starting to have my doubts, when she came into the bedroom. Adam got up from the bed and helped her out of her clothes.

She was a vision, alabaster skin and brown nipples that begged to be sucked. Her mound was covered at the top with dark curly hair, but underneath her lips were shaved. Who could ask for anything more…?

Adam lay her across the bed where I had been and we got on either side of her. We massaged her perfect breasts and sucked and nibbled on her nipples. Adam slid down and kissed his way to her pussy. He licked and nibbled at her labia while I stayed at her left tit, still suckling her hard nipple. I caressed her face and shoulders and pinched her other nipple between my thumb and forefinger, rolling the already erect nub to extend to it's fullest, the whole time telling her how absolutely gorgeous she was.

When he was finished, I said, "Adam, I want to eat her too!" He motioned me down to between her thighs and scooted himself to one side. He held her engorged pink outer lips apart with his fingers and I nestled into her pussy. I slid my fingers to replace his and he watched as I got my first taste of a woman's cunt! I was in heaven. He moved up to her mouth, and she began to suck his very stiff cock again. She was better at giving head than me and he slid easily to back of her throat. I looked occasionally at what they were doing, but concentrated mainly on the exquisite dripping, honey-pot before me. She tasted sweet and tangy, pretty much like my own juices, only mixed with her own musk and perfume. Besides the first time Adam plunged his hard cock into my pussy, it was the greatest sexual moment of my life. I couldn't have been more on fire and came twice while I was eating her, without ever touching my own clit.

Adam spun us around and began to fuck us both, one than the other. When he was in her, I lay at her side, softly caressing her tits and face and hair. Loving every inch of her radiant soft body. I loved listening to her moan and gasp and the little fuck noises that came from her pussy as he pumped in and out of her. He fucked me from behind, my favorite position and then went back to Autumn and finally came inside of her.

I hated for it to end, but I relished my first experience with another woman.

She wrote in a card to us the next week, "there is such a level of Peacefulness & Harmony I feel when the three of us are in each other's company. Like we are all soulmates and it is meant to be that we share one anothers company, love and passion." I'll never forget those words and I have always felt in my heart that they represented what the three of us had together, at our best.

Things unfortunately changed for the three of us after that. Autumn felt guilty about being with another woman and could never get over the stigma that it would carry if anyone found out. The three of us did fuck a couple of times after that, but mostly Adam spent time with her sexually and she and I went back to being just friends. I was sad about not being able to scoop out her sweet honey with my tongue, but the stress of the aftermath of our sessions was not worth the pleasure that the act itself held.

Things got bumpy in every aspect after the first year of our "relationship," (that French thing she always called it, referring to a Menage-e-tois) Autumn left Steve finally and moved closer to us, but our relationship fell apart. Adam and I began to experience jealousy over the time each spent alone with her and she in turn felt that she was threatening our marriage. I, being a person who is always trying to fix everything for everyone, tried to convince both of them that we could still be close friends without sex in our relationship.

Adam was hurt that she wanted to pull away from us and I was hurt because he felt he needed to be with her.

She disappeared from our lives for good almost two years ago. Adam and I made it through our "seven year itch" and she finally married Steve. Things have changed in all of our lives, but still inside each of us we share a special bond that is unbreakable and everlasting.

When you love something, set it free… if it comes back it's yours… if not; it never was.

Autumn emailed me the other day and said she thinks of us all the time… this is for her!