When We Meet

Story Info
A long distance relationship gets close.
1.2k words
3.33
13.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knock on the door. The room that you told me to meet you. I wait hoping I am not being played a fool. I hear footsteps coming closer to the door. The door opens and there you are baby. More beautiful then I could have ever dreamed.

I look at your face and it has the same look I have. I am amazed that you are real. Of course I knew you were but it just seemed too good, too perfect.

I take a step closer and before I can stop myself our lips are meeting. My hands go to your back and pull you close. After all this time, after all this distance, we are both here together. I forget to breath while kissing you and pull apart. You are breathing hard and I think you forgot too. I grab the Do Not Disturb sign and place it on the door before shutting it.

We are now alone. The two of us.

You take my hand and bring me closer into the room. I know you have been waiting for this as long as I have. I take my hand and bring your face once again to mine. I can feel your lips on mine, baby. You take your hands and grab my hair wanting me to kiss you more. I grab your hips and bring them to mine. Can you feel my hard on baby? I can feel the girls thru your shirt. I grind my cock into you as we kiss.

I cant stand it anymore. I have seen pictures but I must see the girls. I lift your shirt up and since you didn't wear a bra two gorgeous globes are presented to me. You cup them in your hands. "Do you like them baby?"

"I do baby. Are the girls ready for some attention?"

"Oh yeah. They have wanted it since you walked in." I immediately go to them and start to suck on the left one. Holding that sweet flesh in my mouth is intense. I take my tongue and circle around the outside of your nipple. Before going to the very inside and flicking it.

Sweet moans escape your lips. No words just sounds that are like sweet music to my ears. I switch to the other one. My right hand moves to the left one. Gentally caressing it as I suck your other one. You place your hand above my cock. I know what you are after. But you are just gonna have to wait.

You start to squirm and I reach and undo your pants. Now you are in nothing but your panties. I place my hand over them. You are dripping wet baby. I rub my hand over your pussy thru your panties. You start to push your hips to my hand. You like that don't ya baby. With my caressing of your pussy and sucking of your boobs. You really start to moan.

I pull my hand away from your panties and you look me in the eye and put a most devilish smiles on then drop to your knees. I hear a zip. and my pants are falling to the floor. I have been hard for you since I seen you. I am scared you will stop if you see me completely naked but it is too late for that and I take my shirt off. I am now completely naked ready for whatever you want.

You grab my cock and start to lick the tip. On first contact my knees get weak. I know you are gonna be better then I could have imagined. You lick around the head several times before placing it in your mouth. Oh you feel so good baby. While your mouth is doing that, one of your hands starts to go at my balls. Perfectly caressing them. That feels so good baby.

You are starting to take my whole cock inside your mouth. All the way from the head, down the shaft as your tongue is swirling around it, To the base where I can feel the back of your throat, then back up to the tip. Over and over. I am starting to get close. You are just too good at this. Closer and closer...

And you stop. You move your hand from my balls and you kiss the tip before standing up. "What the hell baby? You get me all worked up and then stop?!"

"I want you to be all inside me." You lay down on the bed on your back. I go over there and remove your panties. I take the head of my cock and move it up and down your slit. Never entering. Playing with your clit with the head. "Will you please fuck me! I'm dying over here!"

"Don't like to be teased huh?"

"Baby I'm sorry. Please fuck me." I roll you over and pull you too me. I'm gonna have you in on of your favorite positions. I line up and instead of teasing you I slid into you in one motion.

"Ooooooooooooooooooo!" I slid out leaving the head in, then ram back into you.

"Is this what you wanted baby. My cock in your tight pussy."

"Mmmmmhmmmmm"

"What was that? I didn't get that." I pull out leaving as little in you as possible.

"Yes baby. That is what I want. I want your hard cock pounding my pussy from behind." I slam into you harder this time and you moan so loud. I grab onto your hips and start to slam you back into me.

You grip the sheets on the bed, moaning with each thrust I do. You are reaching your first climax of the night. I can feel it from you. You are close. So very close.

"Does Kelly want to cum?"

"Yes damn it! I'm so close! Make me cum!" I take my hand and slid it to your clit and i barely have to touch it. That sends you off. "OH GOD, MICHAEL I'M CUMMING!"

I stay in you to feel you ride your climax. You are so tight how i manage not to cum i do not know. As you come down from your high I slowly start going again.

I want to cum so bad but I want to give you one more orgasm and I think I know what will send you over one more time. I bring my hand up and...

SLAP.

"Oh baby spank me again. Please baby."

SLAP.

I feel you tighten everytime I spank you.

SLAP.

You moan with every hit.

SLAP.

I reach up and grab your hair. Pulling your back. You push back starting to go at me with all the force you can. You boobs are hanging down and bouncing to the rhythm of us. The only sound in the room is your moans and the sweet sound of me pumping you.

With every push into you I feel your walls tighten. Every inch of me helping you on your way to oblivion. Every motion is one step closer for us both.

SLAP.

"Oh baby. Keep spanking me. I'm so close."

SLAP.

SLAP.

SLAP.

"Ooooooooooooooooooooo!!" You raise your head up and moan loader then ever before. Your pussy tightens like a vice around my cock as you cum and I cant hold back. I erupt pouring into you. Filling you up.

As we both come down, I let go of your hair. We both get into the bed and I hold you. I kiss your lips and pull you close. Being close to you is the best part.

"Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did baby."