When We Meet Ch. 02

Story Info
Online friends' post-coital joining.
958 words
4
8.3k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 09/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I open my eyes I notice that the room is dark. I think to myself that my bedroom is never dark except at night, and even then it's usually illuminated by the moon. Confused, I turn to my left side and hit something warm and solid: your arm. It's once I come in contact with your naked skin that I realize where I am and what we've just done. Knowing that you cannot see me I smile to myself. One of those secret smiles women make when they're totally satisfied. The endorphins haven't yet gone away and I feel like I could fly if I wanted to.

Although it's mostly dark in the room I can tell without looking at you that you're still asleep. Your breathing is deep and steady, and it makes me want to wake you up in the most pleasurable way possible. I knew as soon as I saw you in the pub that once wouldn't be enough, and I want to continue our fun. I'm not good at waiting, and I decide that you wouldn't mind my impatience.

I gingerly feel for you in the dark, my touch light and soft. I imagine my hands on your body must feel like a whisper of a touch, closer to to a feather than human hands. I don't want to wake you yet, so I make sure that I keep the touch as soft as possible. I can feel the heat radiating off your skin -- first your arm, then your ribs, now your stomach...until I finally trail my hand down your thigh and feel your dick. God, I relish how soft it is and yet how hard it will be shortly. I'm going to make you want me, make you beg me just as you had me begging earlier.

I follow my hands with my mouth softly blowing on your arm, then your ribs, now your stomach...until I finally trail my mouth down to your penis. I rub my soft cheek against the skin loving the feel of it, knowing that I'll be holding you more intimately very soon. I move my head so that my mouth replaces my cheek and I lightly skim my lips over the length. Although I can still tell you aren't awake, I know that even in sleep you enjoy my touch. You begin to harden, and I can't wait to finally taste you.

Your dick smells like sex...our sex, and all I can think of is how delicious we will taste. My tongue slips through my lips eager to find out how sweet we are together and I begin to lick your length. Oh yes, it was as good as I knew it would be. Tangy and musky and sweet all at once.

I need more, I must have more of you. I take my hand and begin to move it up and down your shaft while placing open mouthed kisses on the head of your cock. It jerks and I know that you'll be ready soon. I swipe my tongue over your hole and I taste the first drips of your pre-cum letting me know that yes, you very much like my ministrations. You stretch in your sleep moaning, and normally I would tease more and let you fall back to sleep while I continue to lick and kiss, but now I'm too worked up. I care not for what you want anymore -- no more teasing. I want to taste you. I want you to explode in my mouth. I want you to beg me to make you cum. And I can't wait anymore I want all of that now.

I attack your cock with my mouth open, hungrily sucking you further and further into my mouth and down a little of my throat. It's only once that my throat muscles gag and ripple around your length that you awake with a start. I feel you jerk and hear your curse. God, it's like an aphrodisiac to know that I am going to get you off. That it will be my mouth you come in. That it will be my hair that is fisted in your hands. I'll be the one to bring you this pleasure. Me.

I cup your balls and I begin to take more and more of you in. I use my teeth gently to give a little extra sensation and then hum alternately. You buck against the bed grabbing my long hair and forcing more into my mouth. I gag because you're so big, but I love it. I begin to control my muscles and work you further in. Hearing you pant and say my name in a strangled voice makes me move faster, one hand massaging your balls the other stroking your shaft. Your groan lets me know that you're right on the edge. It's then that I remove my hand from your shaft and stroke your perineum making you shoot into my mouth with a roar louder than anything I've ever heard. I'm not prepared for all that you release and some escapes me, but I lick and I suck for dear life. I don't want to waste any of it.

And then as soon as it all began it's finished.

I feel you release your hold on my hair and sigh, and I lift my head. Although I'm certain you cannot see me I'm sure you realize that I'm taking my finger and finding what I didn't catch so that I can make sure to taste that too. I bend down and kiss your cock relishing once more how sweet we taste together. Just as with our last coupling, I finish with a smile on my face.