When We Met

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I break our kiss and begin to nuzzle your neck and start tongueing your neck, ear giving them light kisses as I move down your body our cocks touching each others skin as I move to each nipple lightly teasing them with my tongue giving them both a slight tug with my teeth making them hard. As they harden I can feel your precum on my stomach I know you are ready for me so without too much more I continue my descent down your body dragging my tongue and kissing you as I go. I have never sucked a man’s cock and now within seconds I will be sucking yours the anticipation is killing me and I move a little quicker down your body. Your hands are dragging along my back and touching my hair and face as I move down your body your breathing becomes faster and I know you can’t wait for my lips to wrap around your cock. I finally reach my present goal and I lift my head a little bit to gaze upon your cock before moving my tongue around the tip licking off the precum as I do so then putting my lips around the head and slowly lowering my head down taking in part of your 7” cock into my mouth before moving back up I lower my head again down on your cock, the salty taste and soft velvet skin tastes so good in my mouth and on my lips I want to take you all so I go a little deeper almost taking all of you. I can hear your breathing become faster and more urgent and I feel your cock jump in my mouth I know with all this anticipation you are pretty close to cumming. My cock has been dripping since I started and I hope I don’t cum. I take a deep breath and move my lips down taking all of you in my mouth I am amazed I don’t gag but it is so heavenly I want to keep taking you and I move my lips up and down your cock my hands have moved under you taking your cheeks in each hand I move your body upward as I lower my head down on your cock I move a little faster as I hear your breath and light moaning prodding me on. I finally feel your cock stiffen up and I know what is about to happen you also moan out that you are going to cum and I make the decision, which wasn’t hard to make that I am going to swallow all of your cum and have your cock feel the warmness of my mouth as you cum. You are now bucking your hips up and down and I try to keep up with your rhythym and you let out a cry and I feel all your warm salty cum explode into my mouth. I didn’t know what to expect but the intimacy of it all encouraged me to leave my mouth wrapped around your cock and I start taking in your cum which was quite a bit but with just a little bit dripping out of my mouth I accomplish keeping you in my mouth as you let your load shoot into my mouth. You lay your body back down telling me what a great lover I am and how good it felt and my mouth still around your semi hard cock I just make a little noise to let you know it was just as great for me. I don’t want to let your cock out of my mouth but you are pulling on my shoulders trying to bring me back up to your face. I slowly let your cock fall out of my mouth making sure my body rubs along it as I continue back up your body kissing and licking you all the way back up. I look into your eyes and you bring your lips to mine kissing me hard and deep. You tell me that your own cum doesn’t taste so bad since I still had the taste in my mouth I agree. You tell me it is your turn to taste my delights and you roll me over on my back and start kissing me down my body kissing my nipples, teasing them with your teeth, making a trail of saliva with your tongue down my stomach and you reach my cock which has a good share of precum on it. You don’t hesitate taking your tongue and licking it all off and then bringing your mouth down on me and start moving up and down I start moving my hips to the motion of the up and down movement you are moaning and making sounds that you are in heaven and so am I. I don’t last too long shooting my load into your mouth where you also take it all in licking your lips and moving to my balls kissing and licking them you move your head farther down moving your tongue towards my ass. I feel a sensation that intrigues me and I hope you go further lifting my hips up so you can reach it better then I roll over on my stomach and you continue licking from my balls to my hole. You then move up my back kissing and tongue bathing me on your trek up I feel your cock in my crack as you start kissing my neck and ears and shoulders and rub your semi hard cock in my crack I spread my legs a little so your cock can touch my hole you slightly rub your cock against my hole and I let out a moan. You lean into my ear kissing it deeply then whispering to me asking if I would like to take a bath or shower or just lay here for awhile. I roll you off my back laying next to you tracing your body with my fingertips and tell you I would love to just lay here for awhile in each others arms. You agree and we lay there slowly touching each other with our fingers and we fall asleep I don’t know if you did first or me but we both sleep a deep sleep.

I wake up first a little disoriented we have moved our positions I am spooning you and it feels so good because my cock is between your butt cheeks and the feeling is incredible I move a little up and down and my cock springs to life then I realize that this is a workday I look at the clock and it says 5:45 a.m. I don’t want to go but know I have to. You are still sleeping making little snoring noises I don’t want to disturb you so I get up gather my clothes and finding a pen and paper provided by the Hotel I leave you a note that says. Lover, let’s continue this tonight and let’s start earlier!! I leave your room hustling down to my room to get dressed it is now Thursday and I know you are leaving Saturday morning a little depression overcoming me but as I get in the hot shower I know there is so much to do in the next couple of days. I smile at the thought.

The day seems to go by so slow I look at the clock every couple of minutes thinking it should be hours passing but it isn’t. Finally, the day ends I rush back to my room where the message light is blinking I hope it is you but it isn’t. It is my work telling me that I had left so fast they didn’t think I heard that the Friday sessions were not going to take place and that there was no need to stay or if I liked I could still stay and take in the City’s sights. I opted for staying but it wasn’t the City’s sights I was interested in staying for. After I delete the message and pour myself a nice drink to celebrate the phone rings and it is you telling me to get my bathing suit on and get up to the roof. I refresh my drink, dress in my bathing suit and head to the roof.

You are already in the Jacuzzi smiling with a couple of martinis next to you I get in the hot, soothing water and since there is nobody around and the bubbles from the Jacuzzi makes looking through the water impossible I move my foot over to your leg and rub it up. As I am moving my leg up I don’t feel any material from your suit you are just looking at me with this devious smile and I realize you have taken your suit off. You grab my foot with your hand moving it further up your body till my toes are touching your cock which is hard. You move my foot up and down I laugh at your impish behavior. I look around and move a little closer to you kissing you quickly on the lips lifting my body up a little and slip out of my suit sitting back down on it just in case I need to get at it quickly. Your hand lets go of my foot moving it over to my semi hard cock rubbing my balls and smiling such a beautiful smile.

We sit there for a little while sipping our martinis and going over the days events as if we have know each other forever. I tell you that I don’t have any more meetings but will be around until Sunday. You tell me that you were scheduled to leave Saturday but called and got a flight out for Monday morning. I am excited that we will be able to spend the next few days together. We sit there in silence now knowing we will have plenty of time to get to know each other very well.

The martinis are gone and you suggest we go back to your room where you have ordered some finger foods and stocked up the bar. I tell you I have to change and would be right there. You tell me not to bother to shower that I could shower with you. I must have had the biggest smile on my face and you just laugh. We get out of the Jacuzzi putting our suits back on and just in time when we see a woman and a man coming out onto the roof they are laughing and holding hands we just say hello and pass them with devious grins on our face.

I get back to my room and gather up some toiletries in case I don’t get back to my room and grab my sweats, no underwear and my robe I put them in a gym bag I have and act like I am going up to the workout room but exit the elevator at the 18th floor. I stand in front of your door for a few minutes taking in a deep breath and hoping I can exceed your wildest dreams because I know you will mine.

Before I can knock you open the door. I step in you close the door and we kiss each other. I can’t stop smiling. You hand me a drink and we sit on the couch in one of the rooms you have a faux fireplace and it is burning, the heater is on and the room feels so warm and cozy. I put my arm around you, and pull you towards me for another kiss. We sit there for awhile kissing and hugging, me holding you in my arms. My hands begin to wander your body as our kisses become more sensual. I reach your semi erect cock and move my hand under your robe where you have nothing on and move my hand slowly up and down your cock making you moan in my mouth as we kiss. I tell you that I have had many fantasies about a man but have never acted on them and this one exceeds my wildest dream. You just smile and tell me that you have often wondered what it would be like but never could even watch a m2m video but this has come so naturally that it feels we have been lovers forever. The night lights twinkle in through the open curtain, the faux flame of the fireplace and us together kissing is so sensual and arousing. You ask me if I would like to take a Jacuzzi.

I really don’t feel like going back on the roof in public but you just laugh and say that you have a big enough bathtub with Jacuzzi jets and that is what you meant. I remember your gorgeous bathroom and immediately stand up to take your hand and lead you in. The water is hot and the jets are pulsating we situate our bodies in this massive tub so I am sitting with my back to the rear of the tub and you are lying in my arms in front of me. I am kissing your neck my hands wandering over your chest feeling your nipples, running them down to your cock, holding your balls, my lips tracing the back of your neck and shoulders, you turn so our lips can meet and then you sigh turning back around and just lie there taking in the warmth and relaxation of the bath. I lay my head back and sigh hoping we never have to move. My cock hardens as it rubs against your back you turn around and kiss me again, I am not sure how much time has passed but you say that you are starting to turn into a prune I grab your cock and tell you that not all of you has shriveled up as you harden a little more under my touch. You suggest a shower would be nice and we both get up our hands still touching each other.

We move to the shower which is big enough for four people but all we need is the two of us. The water feels good as we stand holding each other and kissing you grab the soap and start washing my body all over I grab another bar and start washing you the same. You turn your back to me asking me to wash your back I start rubbing your back, moving down to your butt which is slightly hairy with a tuft of hair just above your butt. I move my soapy hands in between your butt cheeks rubbing right along your hole and you move your body forward and bend a little to better let me access your hole. I soap up a little more and stick my finger into your hole a little bit not knowing how hard or far I should go, you push your butt back into me letting my finger slide deeper into you as you let out another moan. I am hard as I have ever been and I start soaping up my cock hoping you want me to enter your beautiful tight hole I pull my finger out starting to slide my cock in between your butt cheeks you lean a little farther forward grabbing onto the wall and tell me to please stick my cock in your hole. I don’t’ need anymore encouragement I straighten my cock down and aim it into your hole and touching the outside you are moaning so loud I am just so excited I push very slowly inside you and your growling groan tells me you are loving the feeling I pull out a little and you push your butt back into me forcing my cock back inside you.

You start to move your butt back and forth slowly taking in my cock I pick up the rhythm and push forward as you are pushing back, the sensation is wonderful. My cock feels so hard, your hole is so tight providing so much stimulation that when I finally realize it I have my cock all the way up to my balls inside you. I am so hot I know I won’t be able to last much longer and I speed up my movements into you. You are moaning and groaning with such satisfaction the turn on is killing me. Finally I feel my cock start to fill up and begin to erupt you feel it also and reach around to hold me in place as my cum shoots into your hole filling you up and the throbbing of my spewing cock makes you jump a little bit and finally when it is over and my cock falls out of you, you turn around and give me the hottest sensual kiss I think I have ever had. I want you inside me now but you tell me we have plenty of time so I lower myself down to your cock and begin sucking it with all the care and love I can. You are so ready you almost spurt into my mouth immediately and I take it all in finally rising back up to you and kissing you long and lovingly. We both are a little sleepy and we get out of the shower taking our time drying each other off and then doing some before bed essentials, brushing out teeth and kissing some more we fall into the bed without our clothes snuggling up against each other and before I realize it you have fallen asleep and I follow. I have dreams of so much more to come in our limited time together.

12