When We Played

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
willemm
willemm
53 Followers

"Uh, fuck, if you want to stop, well, the minute's up."

Brett does stop. And looks deliberately, slowly down at his friend, then at me, then at himself.

Each of us is completely hard, we look, with no point in pretending we don't want to, we look at each other, all of us sporting and displaying erect cocks. Brett's sticks up from deep between his legs, our bare and engorged penises rear up in front of us, before us.

Andy's is a touch smaller than mine, as thick, slightly shorter, Brett's though, we look at Brett's, thicker than me or Andy, longer, his circumcised penis looks huge, I guess at somewhere over twenty centimetres, god, I think in inches, nine? Nearly? With a corresponding thickness. It looks enormous. I feel a twinge of arousal at this, something other than envy, I stare at his long thick beautiful hard prick. His shiny slippery fat purple plum bulging at the tip. Why am I looking? I am drawn towards comparing, though I don't care mine is longer than one, that Brett's erection dwarfs two, none of us are small, towards the upper end of the size spectrum, with Brett well over the top of it. We sit and stand, bare assed, our cocks upright, sticking up rigid, protruding from our tight balls.

There is a second when we know we are all deciding whether to go further, or not, what going further will involve.

I look at Joules and Kelly.

"You know, you could at least tell us you're as turned on as we obviously are."

Joules looks at me, down at my hard prick.

"Well, yeah." Her voice is thick and low. "I suppose, well, Kelly? Is your vagina as damp as mine? Because, I mean, my pussy is sort of, well, soaking, fuck, seriously boys, my cunt is so wet you wouldn't believe it, I am so fucking horny right now."

"Hmm, yeah, guys, you may as well know, I may as well tell you, I am as well, yeah, my pussy is wet, okay, my cunt is as wet as your beautiful fucking cocks are hard."

"Well then. What next?"

"No, sorry, we're not fucking."

"Joules! Shit, really? Is that the rule? God I need a fuck right now, I don't care who, jesus, I'd so like to have one of those big fucking dicks inside me."

"No, well, it's up to you, we've still got a year left on the lease."

"Sure, right, of course, things might get awkward. Twelve months of funny looks, sure, one of them is bound to fall in love with you."

"Well, this is true. I need to come though, there's no way I'm going to bed without an orgasm first."

"So?"

"I think we should all masturbate, here, in front of each other. No pretending, no holding back, we masturbate in front of each other."

I feel my already hard penis take another jump upwards. I feel faint with excitement, with the prospect of everyone watching everyone else stroking their hard and wet genitals.

"Fuck it, yeah, fuck I need to come, I don't care how, seriously, I am so turned on I'd do anything, to anyone."

"Alright, easy tiger."

"I need, I'll be back in a sec."

I look at the girls. Joules has taken charge.

"You boys on the sofa I think, we'll sit on these."

We watched her drag a couple of bean bags onto the floor, opposite the sofa. She sat down on one, without waiting for anyone else to move, she sat, and pushed her legs apart, and dropped her hand to her sex. We all saw her touch her open naked pussy, and immediately let out a quiet moan.

"Oh fuck. Come on guys, I really want to see you stroke those hard cocks."

Andy sits, opposite Joules, his legs apart, his rigid penis sticking up in front of him, between them both, he grips his hot stem and pulls his foreskin back. I look at Joules, staring, her fingers delving, pushing between the dark thick lips of her moist looking cunt. Fuck. I sit next to Andy and take hold of my stiff cock, glancing at him, at her, looking slowly at Kelly, her eyes are wide, her mouth slightly open. She catches my eye, and looks down, letting her gaze linger, I grip my thick hot stem and pull my soft skin back, the sensation is almost unbearable, or the need to masturbate hard and fast is almost too great to resist.

I look as Kelly steps and sits opposite me and opens her legs, deliberately, slowly, opening herself to me, exposing the glistening folds and faults of her swollen cunt.

She looks at me, at Andy, both of us gently, so gently rubbing our tumescent members, our own legs apart, wanting them to see all of us, our tight round pouches, the full oval bulges of our fat testicles. I want her to see lower, I want her to bend me over, push my cheeks apart, I want her to see my smooth soft asshole, I want to feel her touch me there, fuck, I almost come with the sudden thought of Kelly kissing my tender anus as I stroke my hard prick. Kelly moves a hand along herself, brushing over the smooth swell of her breasts, pinching a stiff nipple, dropping through the dark forest of her pubic hair, and touching herself, threading a slim finger through the thick lips of her cunt. We hear her gasp as she touches the aroused and eager flesh of her sex. We glance at Brett, still standing, still hugely erect, his cock looks bigger than his body, outsize, thick and long and smoothly shiny tipped.

"Give us a sec."

We all watch him skip out of the room, his stiff prong jumping and circling in front of him as he walks, he smooth tight bare ass wobbling with each step.

"Have we lost him?"

"Fuck I hope not, I really want to see him stroking that big dick of his, fuck he has a big cock doesn't he? Shit, I mean, look at you, you all do, god you've got gorgeous looking cocks, come on, let me see you, go on, let's see you stroke those beautiful big cocks, Will, Andy, oh, oh..."

I watch Joules dip a finger through her vivid bush, through her thick damp lips, inside herself, we see her penetrating herself, opening and entering vagina. My belly take yet another tumble, my balls simmer with arousal, I can almost see the pool of moisture Joules has released and is spreading over herself, using to lubricate the tender sensitive full surface of her vulva, I watch her touch her surely aching clitoris. And moan. I hear her gasp with pleasure.

Brett steps back into the room. His cock has lost some of its rigidity, it's dropped below the horizontal but still looks long and thick as it sways in front of him, still stiff enough to be sticking up, a clear space between the long rail of his naked cock and the clenched pouch of his large balls. He has a small bottle of clear liquid in his hand.

"Anybody want some?"

He sits, his legs together, his long penis curled over his thigh, I watch him squirt some of the oil into his hand, and rub his hand over the length of his cock. It stiffens immediately, we are all hypnotised by this process of arousal, we watch Brett stroke his bare shaft, smearing the lubricant into himself, covering his permanently exposed tip, I slow my own movement, grip my own stem hard, as I watch Brett stroking the now stiff and thick column of prick sticking up from his lap. His penis glistens, his large rigid shaft and spongy soft oval glans shine with the slippery fluid he is using to let his fingers slide up and down himself.

"Go on, yeah, I will."

I take a small pool of thick lotion into the palm of my hand, rub it first into my other hand then down onto my vertical member. I hear myself take in a sharp breath as the almost too arousing sensation sends messages of exquisite pleasure in and out of my brain.

I pull back my foreskin with one hand, rub the oil onto the exposed and tender tip of my prick. I keep hold of the root of my cock, keep the swollen and wet and shiny smooth helmet available to my oily fingers. I take it slow, bringing myself up, feeling my cock stiffen even more, feeling it further engorged, I rub up and down the shaft, oiling all of myself, I feel it longer, thicker, harder, now rigid, now pointing up past my belly, now fully and gorgeously hard, I grip it with one hand, rub my tip with the other, rub and stroke.

I stare at Joules and Kelly, staring at me, at Brett, and Andy, taking a small measure of oil, rubbing it into his thick stiff dark cock, coating his hard shaft, running his slick fingers around the lighter softer more sensitive flesh of his swollen bulb.

The girls are still utterly and ravishingly

naked, both of them, their young breasts firm and pert, their nipples long and stiff, their pubic areas thick and rugged on their soft smooth mons. They sit opposite, their legs wide apart, their eyes half closed, their fingers spread and eagerly investigating the wet skin of their exposed cunts.

"Go on then, let's see you play with yourself, let's see you play with those big stiff cocks."

I watch myself, I watch all of us, glancing, staring at Brett an Andy, our legs touching, I watch them both watching me hands moving over our erect penises, nipples pointing, the room is thick with sexual moisture. Brett is stroking the thick tip of his cock, running his slick fingers around it, over it, Andy is sliding his coiled oiled hand up and down his thick stiff stem, rubbing his swollen tip with his other hand, I fight the nearly overwhelming urge to fuck my hand quick and hard, to let myself become consumed with arousal, to let an orgasm blow over me, I fight another urge to wrap my hands around the two stiff cocks either side of me, or two bury my face in one of the two thick wet cunts in front, to feel someone's mouth on my cock, to taste Joules, to open my mouth onto her soft moist sex, to lap at her trembling oozing pussy until she came.

I push my legs apart, find myself touching Brett's a little harder, I look at Kelly staring, between our legs, at the solid roots of our organs, the bulging and retracted skin of our scrotums. And they touch, my cock quivers and buzzes as Kelly lets her leg rest against Joules's, then as they rub their bare soft skin together, I'm sure this is only partly for show, I am sure their arousal is letting them do anything, want any sort of contact, at this stage they want to be touched, they don't care by who, I don't care, I let my own legs rub up against Brett's, against Andy's, and I feel Brett's hand suddenly on my thigh, squeezing, stroking, Kelly mirrors this motion and drops her free hand from her soft high bare breast onto her friend's naked leg, first lower, then up, then inner thigh, I watch Kelly stroking Joules's bare skin, as they thread their fingers through the damp lips of their pussies, as they circle and worry the tender swollen tissue of their clitorises. And I hear my own voice. From somewhere.

"Fuck, fuck this so fucking good, god you look so fucking hot."

"Are you close? God I am so fucking close, I want to see you come first, I want to see all of you coming and coming, fuck, fuck, oh Kell, oh..."

Kelly has lowered her hand, is spidering up and along Joules's inner thigh, close to the heat of her sex. I can feel my climax starting to build inexorably within me, I look at Andy, I place my hand over his strong tight thigh and grip him gently, I hear him react, I hear his breathing quicken.

"Oh fuck, fuck, oh god. Fuck Will."

"Oh god, you have to touch each other, please, go on, I want you to make each other come."

Did we need this permission? This pretence that we only want to do this as part of a dare, part of the game? I am rubbing the exposed tip of my penis, circling the most sensitive areas, stroking and teasing the tender rim of my corona, watching the Brett do the same, tickling the exquisite soft flesh of his large thick glans, and he moves his hand, I feel his hand rising up my leg, and in one daring movement he has covered my tight scrotum with his fingers, and is massaging my swollen testicles, a single finger dips lower, pushes between the hot damp cheeks of my ass, I look at Joules and Kelly touching themselves, fingering their wet cunts, beginning to gasp and moan, I let go of my stiff bare prick, and move my hand up to Andy's tight pouch, and cover him there, and feel his fat cool balls, and the solid root of his hard cock, and then I feel Brett's finger pushing and touching my smooth tight asshole, I raise my hand and wrap it around Andy's rigid stem, I touch him, another guy's erect penis, I curl my fingers around him, feeling the heat of his swollen member, each of his solid tiny ridges, his thick shaft is slippery moist, I slide my hand up and down, and around his equally wet tip.

And give in, I give in to the moment, the game is over now, this is sex.

I reach with my other hand and hold Brett's huge prick, he lets me, he feels enormous, my fingers barely reach around his rigid stem, I move both hands, fuck, I start to stroke both of their hot hard cocks, up, down, as slowly as I dare, to their swollen seeping tips, circling their most tender parts, ringing my thumbs and fingers and sliding their fat moist trembling bulbs through my tight coil, and Brett reaches for me, I feel his hand reach up to my aching erection, as Andy does, and suddenly I have three hands on me, Brett still stroking my bare asshole, Andy running his over my stiff stem as Brett runs what feels like an expert finger around my own tender bulb.

"Oh fuck that looks so fucking good, oh fuck Joules, oh god, can you, fuck, touch me, touch my cunt, please, I know you don't, please, can you...?"

I see Joules turn, and reach, Kelly mirroring her movement, and both sliding their hands between the other's spread legs. Joules reaches and slides a finger between her friend's thick wet labia and pushes it inside her vagina, Kelly gasps and moans, and rubs Joules, rubs quick knowing fingers over her wet sex, through her swollen lips, into her, releasing more moisture, spreading it upwards, to her surely throbbing clitoris.

"Oh god Joules, oh fuck, oh fuck I am there, harder, oh, touch my cunt, oh, touch my wet cunt."

I am barely being touched, my foreskin is still pulled back, Brett is gently rubbing the tender rim of my glans, stroking my frenulum, knowing, knowing this is almost unbearably pleasurable, and then, oh fuck, I push my legs apart, the girls see, I look, I see Kelly and Joules look, looking between my legs as Brett finally enters me, slips his finger into my asshole.

I come first, my orgasm crashes over me. We are all looking at the exposed tip of my stiff penis as I start to come, as the first spurt of thick white fluid jets out of the narrow slit of my prick, Brett fingers my clenched anus a little harder fucking my tight tender asshole with his finger as another, thicker belt of cum erupts from the pulsing tip of my cock, sensation consumes me, I sense something going on to my side, within my hand, a thickening, a stiffening, and I feel Andy's balls tighten and contract, I hear him gasp, he starts to come, more than me, thicker, longer, huge gouts of semen leap from his dancing prick and splash up over my arm, his chest, his face, and Brett joins us in our moment of extreme pleasure, I slide my hand faster over his huge thick cock and we watch as we come almost together, three of us naked and hard, our bare cocks thick and long and rigid and jumping in our laps as we gasp and convulse and send our thick spurts of creamy white spunk up, we hear Kelly and Joules getting louder as Brett ejaculates, as he lets four long ribbons of cum lash from his huge stiff cock and drape themselves over his smooth bare chest.

The receding waves of sensation build and swirl around us as we watch the girls dive into the deep end of their orgasms, their hands thrash over their thick moist lips, Kelly grips and strokes Joules's thigh with one hand, the other furiously covering her clitoris, Joules has both hands between Kelly's legs, one hand rubbing her stiff little clitoris, the other dipping in and out of her tight vagina. Their faces are flush, a faint layer of mauve has patterned their chests and necks, Joules pushes her legs further apart and drops it over Kelly, they pull themselves closer, touching, hip to naked hip, bare thigh against bare thigh.

"Oh, oh god, oh fuck... FUCK..."

They both stiffen, they are only seconds behind us, their legs and arms and hands stop as their climax breaks, the sight sends a fresh blast of pleasure though me, a rush of arousal breathes in and out as I watch everyone come, as everyone quivers and writhes and pulses with explosive erotic energy. I look, we all take in the scene we've created, our nakedness, the rising of their breasts, covered with a light sheen of sweat, their legs wide apart, the glistening skin of their soft wet cunts, our still bare, still exposed cocks dropping forward now, pointing at them, oozing the final drops of our warm cum.

I sit back, my legs still spread, my penis beginning to fall, slipping along the damp skin of my thigh, my hand still covering Andy's tight scrotum, I feel the edge of his softening cock brush against my fingers, Brett is still touching me, my balls, my ass.

I summon up some words, utterly inadequate to any sort of task.

"So, uh, should we make this a weekly thing?"

willemm
willemm
53 Followers