When We Were Younger

Story Info
Old friends are best.
6.9k words
4.39
13.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction:

This is a boy meets girl story. All characters are in their early 20's We try to explain the different thoughts, emotions, romance, sex, and lust of how relationships develop and how men & women view these things. Each will express all these things in independent narratives as the story develops. Almost all is fiction but we can't help include some personal experience. I read once that good fiction has a basis of truth.

We hope men and women enjoy.

_____________________________________

Hank:

I'd been out on the range for a week, and now I just wanted to see something that wasn't cows.

After I cleaned up, I wandered into the hotel bar to get a drink. As usual, I looked over the drinkers before settling down. There were some good looking women there, but they seemed to all have companions. I didn't want to be a fifth wheel.

Down at the end of the bar I saw a cute little thing, all alone, sipping a red wine and staring off into space.

I wondered whether she had a story to tell, maybe, or was just wasted by the week past. Whichever, she would be better company than drinking alone.

I went over and claimed the stool next to her.

"Hi, I'm Hank, is it all right if I sit here?"

She nodded. I slid onto the stool and asked the bartender for a beer.

"Can I get you something?" I asked her.

***

Jerri:

I turned around and saw who was offering me a drink. Our eyes met.

I asked, "Hank, is that you?"

Hank asked, "Jerri, is that really you?"

We had grown up together since we were little kids. I went off to an out of state university so we hadn't seen each other in five or six years. We gave each other a hug in a brotherly, sisterly way and found a table to catch up on what we had been doing in our lives. He stayed on his parents ranch while I went to school to eventually get my Masters. I had never considered him in any sexual or romantic way but he had changed. He had the typical "ranch beanie", that is, a deeply tanned face but pale above his eye brows, which in ranch talk meant he spent most of his day wearing a cowboy hat. He had really grown.

When we walked to a table I couldn't help but notice how big Hank had bulked up. Not fat at all just, well big. I figured 6'2" maybe 6'3", 17 1/2 inch collar size, large muscular hairy arms. He needed a haircut and a shave.

***

Hank:

I was surprised to see Jerri. It had been a long time.

We got so deep into catching up, who was doing what, who was going out with who, who married, who hadn't, that an hour went by like a minute. It was really comfortable talking to someone from my past. We knew each other too well to pose with each other. There was none of the fake cowboy machismo that seemed necessary with women I didn't know well.

I hadn't remembered that you were so attractive, in an understated kind of way. You'd been a cute kid when I last saw you but I hadn't paid much attention. The girl I was going with at the time kept me busy enough that my eye didn't wander. Or maybe I was attracted to you because you were funny and sweet and comfortable. I didn't know then and don't really know now.

I was beginning to feel hunger pains and realized we'd chatted into the dinner hour. I invited you to eat with me. I wasn't sure if you'd let me pick up your tab.

***

Jerri:

We caught up on old times and we decided to go to dinner. We left the bar and I followed you to the diner that had, as I recalled, really good Chinese food. Hank must be doing well because he had what looked to be a new truck.

When we got to the restaurant, in the better light I saw the same dark chocolate brown eyes and the same brown, almost black hair that I remembered. Over a few beers and a wonderful dinner we talked and laughed over the things we had done and family gossip. All told, a typical night out - I had a great time.

We decided to call it a night. It was late and I needed to get home. We shared a little hug and I told you to give me a call whenever you had the chance.

***

Hank:

I had been so busy thinking about little Jerri (my memories were better farther back, when she used to trail her brothers around) that I hadn't noticed how late it had gotten.

When you told me that you had to go home, I was disappointed. It had really been comfortable, just chatting about anything at all. You did give me your number, though. I was going to be around for a few days. I figured I'd use it. If you could come out with me a time or two (and not have to wash your hair or whatever the current excuse was) the loneliness would be pushed back a little.

Jerri was short and kind of slim. She was plenty feminine, but not in a flaunting kind of way like some of the other women I'd been around. There was something about her that seemed to say she was comfortable with herself. I liked that in a woman. I don't want to be forever having to stroke someone's ego. I didn't like it when women tried to do that to me, either.

Later on the next morning, I tried the number you'd given me. At least it didn't ring at the zoo or the morgue. One woman had done that to me a couple of years ago.

After a few rings, you answered.

"Jerri, it's Hank. We had such a good time last night, that I wondered whether you might like to go out again. I know it's last minute, and I apologize for that, but if you don't have anything on tonight I could pick you up about seven."

I waited with bated breath for your answer.

"Let me check," you said. "I'll call you back in a couple of minutes."

I nearly died waiting for that call.

***

Jerri:

I called back and said, "Sure, 7:00 would be nice."

I spent way too much time shaving my legs, figuring out what color of lip gloss to wear and generally trying to make myself presentable. The next big project was what to wear. I picked out a knee length CK dress and a little blue blouse. Although I considered no bra I decided to wear a white delicate. Taupe low heels filled everything out.

After having my mother give me the ok, at exactly 7:00 you knocked and I tried not to run to the door. I felt like a little girl on her first date. You were wearing a short sleeve shirt with green and red stripes, slacks that were kind of dated with pleats and cuffs plus dress shoes all polished up. You also had a fresh haircut which looked good. I invited you in, and you took off your hat and said hello to mom and dad. So off we went for the 30 minute drive to town.

When we got on the road I smelled shaving cream on your face.

We got to the steak place, had a terrific dinner. I had chicken and you had a big steak with beans and bread. The thought crossed my mind, what a problem it would be to keep you fed as a husband. After dinner we went across the street and took a walk down the nature trail. Hank, for the first time we held hands. Your hand was rough and hard. The same hands as my dad's and mother and the way my grandfather's was. Note to self, "Need to get Hank to start using some hand lotion!"

It was a lovely "high plains" Colorado night, warm, an almost full moon and all the stars were turned on. You and I sat on a little hill, you put your arm around me and we had our first real kiss. Your lips were rough and cracked,

Note to self, "Get this guy some really expensive lip balm."

We headed off for home. When you dropped me off, we kissed again only parting after I went to the door. I looked back and saw you smiling. You almost whispered, "Can I call you tomorrow?"

My answer was, "Anytime buddy!"

***

Hank:

I ran around trying to get ready for my date with Jerri. Be cool, be cool, I kept telling myself, but it wasn't working.

First off I got a haircut. I'd had one about eight weeks back, but it wasn't working any more. I'd shaved in the morning, but thought I'd shave again. My beard's not that heavy, but maybe I'd missed some places. I wasn't too happy with what I had for clothes, not for a real date, at least, but I wasn't going to break down and buy something new. I figured that would look too eager.

At dinner you had a little something, ate like a bird. I had a reasonable meal that at least took the edge off.

Afterwards we went for a walk. It was nice to be with someone you could just go for a walk with. It was nice to be with someone you wanted to go for a walk with. We held hands like a couple of teenagers. I never thought hands could be erotic.

For a while we just sat and watched the moon and the stars. You were great to be with. I didn't have to say anything. You seemed content to be with me. Then I pulled you over and we kissed. Just a little face kiss, but it tasted awfully sweet.

Then it was time to get you home. We kissed longer at your door. I wasn't too eager to stop, or to leave. You had to give me the hint by opening the door. I had the image of someone with a shotgun behind it, so I only whispered my request to call you again. You said yes.

I was elated as I drove back to my place. I'd had a great time without much in the way of physical contact. I hadn't been able to do that for ages. The kiss when I snuggled you in stuck in my memory. The feel of you was really nice. Comfortable and sexy at the same time.

I went to sleep dreaming of your face.

The next morning I called again, waiting until a reasonable hour.

"Hi Jerri. Any chance we could get some time together today? Maybe a picnic or something in the hills?"

***

Jerri:

When I went inside, my mother and dad were in bed, the house seemed vacant. I got myself some ice water and went to bed. All I could think of was Hank. How you smelled, your rough hands, your jokes, the things you said that were so funny, and most of all your smile.

So here I was in bed with no one with me. What a sorry place to be! My hands went to my small titties, knowing they weren't very big and attractive to a man your size. I didn't care. As usual when I jack off I start with my nipples then move over my stomach down to my snatch.

I am thinking of your face, eyes and hair. You smell so nice. I fantasize your chest, nipples, legs. I really don't think much about your cock size but I just know it's big.

I have always liked big men. The ones that are assertive, take charge and demanding, but not in a mean way. You seemed to be all those. I went to the shower and got myself off using some soap and moisturizer. All the while I was thinking about when you and me would fuck. It was one of the better orgasms I had experienced in a while.

I decided not to call Hank, went to bed and slept till 5:00, after everybody else was up. Mother and Dad were up and the coffee never smelled so good. My whole body seemed alive.

***

Hank:

It was strange to be thinking of a woman in other than a sexual way. Most times when I saw a woman, or spent some time with her, I would fantasize about how she might be in bed. Would she just lie there and take it as I pounded her, or would she be more likely to participate, bounce around a bit, maybe give me head? Was she a moaner, a screamer or quiet?

With you, Jerri, it was sort of different. Sure, I wondered what it would be like to fuck you. You're a fuckable woman. I thought maybe behind the quiet there was someone who would really take off. I wasn't too sure just how to approach that side of you, though.

At the same time I was having thoughts about how it would be if you were just around, nothing sexual, just as a companion. Those were scary thoughts I'd never had about any other woman. Must have been because I knew you from way back.

***

Jerri:

The next day I got a call from one of my aunts. She wanted to know if I wanted to go to her son's Pee Wee baseball game?

Also she said, "Your mother seems to think you and Hank are starting a summer romance, so bring him too". I thought that would be fun.

You picked me up at 3:00, right on time as usual. We watched the game and I got caught up with friends and relatives. We both knew almost everybody there so there were no introductions that had to be made. As always the girls and women all talked among themselves and the boys and men did the same. Funny how things never change.

After the game you took me for pizza. I still didn't understand how much food you could put away and still be so lanky.

Once we ate our food and drank our beer you said, "I've got to check a windmill. It burned out a bearing and we had to fix it a couple of days ago. I need to see if the stock tank is full of water. Want to go with me?"

I said sure. We drove the 20 or so miles, headed down a dirt path and you parked the truck under an aspen tree. You went to the back of the truck, hooked a grease gun to the back of your belt, took a flashlight and we walked to the windmill. The tank was full but you stripped off your shirt and climbed the ladder like you had done it a million times. Your chest was bigger than I expected, with mats of dark hair. Your chest looked like you were wearing a shag carpet.

When you got back down to earth, we stood around, talked about ranch life and such. You patted the tank and said, "I have swum in this my whole life."

Then you said, "Be right back, I need to put these back".

When you turned around an impulse hit me. I stripped all my clothes off, jumped in the water (very chilly water). I'm only 5'2", so standing up the water went up to my chin.

When you got back you looked at me and in the moonlight I could see you smiling.

"Are you going to just stand there, looking stupid or are you going to jump in too?" You looked down, saw my clothes on the ground and your smile got even bigger.

***

Hank:

Instead of a nice lonely ride in the hills, it turned out Jerri had committed us to a Pee Wee baseball game. I wasn't going to sort out my feelings there. The place would be overrun with kids, relatives, friends and neighbours. I wasn't sure if she was trying to put some distance between us, show me off or see how I fit in a domestic setting.

I's always heard that the first thing a woman does with a new man is figure out what kind of husband he'd be. I sure wasn't checking out a wife - was I?

Anyway, I cracked jokes with the other guys and cheered. At first it was for the wrong team, but you managed to correct me without embarrassing me. I liked that.

Afterwards I bought you pizza and beer. You only ate a little, but I managed not to leave anything behind. When we ate together, I kept forgetting you were a little thing, and couldn't eat as much as a full-grown person.

Later I had to check back at the ranch. A windmill had been repaired, but I wasn't sure it was still working. I don't know why I invited you to come along on that errand.

"Want to come along?"

"Sure."

We rode out in the truck, about twenty miles or so. We didn't talk. There haven't been too many women in my life that wouldn't have talked, or at least tried to. We were just fine together. I rechecked the windmill, finding it was just about perfect. I climbed down and made some comment about swimming in the stock tank when I was young.

You were just hanging around, kind of like a kid sister if I'd had one. You were sexier than a kid sister, though. I couldn't quite figure that out. You had ordinary to small tits, as far as I could see. That didn't bother me. As they say, more than a handful is a waste. You were a small woman and I was a big guy. You were pretty well built for a small person, though.

I took my tools back to the truck and secured them.

When I came back to you at the pond, you were standing in it, neck deep. That must have been cold. It was kind of sexy there in the moonlight. A woman hidden in the water under the stars.

"Are you going to just stand there, looking stupid or are you going to jump in too?" you asked.

When my eye lit on the pile of clothes you'd left behind, and I saw that you'd left your panties ashore, I figured maybe life was making up for the baseball game. I grinned like crazy.

It didn't take long for me to shuck off my clothes. I had a fairly fierce erection. I slid into the pond, making for this naked woman in the moonlight.

It was cold. That water was freezing. My erection deflated faster than a balloon meeting a pin. I wondered whether to swim over to you, or walk. I decided to swim, thinking it would make fewer waves. I was wrong. You were almost mouth deep, and the waves were running into your mouth. I heard you choke once, then start to tread water.

One of my arms hit your shoulder as I got there. I guess you saw it coming, but it startled me. I grabbed you by your bare ass and pulled you in for a long kiss. You felt really good. Our kiss turned into a French kiss in no time. I'd barely set my lips to yours when your tongue shot into my mouth. That was a hot ticket, but one my tongue could deal with.

One of my hands wandered off your ass (you were small enough I could hold you in one-handed, even though it was a delicious ass that begged to be coddled) and started to play with those neat little titties of yours. My cock had flared up again, even in the cold water, as soon as I touched you. It was playing around your pussy, about two feet under the surface of the water.

"Know any place a cowboy might lie down?" I asked with a grin.

***

Jerri:

At that I could hear you taking off the rest of your clothes. You climbed up the steps and stood on the edge of the tank. The first thing I saw was your excitement. Your penis sticking hard against your belly pointing to your belly button. You are dark in the moon and star light. You have "ranchers leg", thick, hard and hairy. You look almost ruddy. There was no telling how long your dick was because of how big around it was. It was the thickest dong I had ever seen.

I remember saying, with sort of a chuckle, "You are bigger naked than dressed. Most men are bigger with clothes on."

And it's true. I loved the big shoulders, firm belly, hairy legs and that big dark hair around your balls and cock.

"How does he stick that fat thing in me?" I started to get into sexual overload, I was that horny.

You dropped into the water and swam over to me and asked me if you could have a seat. "There ain't no seats in a stock tank, idiot", was all I could think of to say.

***

Hank:

I wondered if you were as horny as I was. There was no way I was letting you go without sticking my dick in at least a few times.

"You could make me a seat," I answered, plopping down where your lap would have been if you'd had a seat. I rubbed my backside into your pubic hairs. It was kind of nice to find a natural girl.

I turned to face you. My cock was trailing a little. It decided to poke its nose in where it was supposed to go. I thought about just ramming it in. Maybe that would be a little fast. Maybe not. I'd have to let you take the lead, at least for now.

***

Jerri:

"God, this might take awhile. I knew you were going to be big but not like this," I said. I measured your dick with my hand. I figured you to be about 7.5" long but so wide. I leaned against the tank and guided your cock to my pussy. I got the head in but had to get used to it.

I didn't want to play blue balls with you and said, "Push it all in me!" It made me almost scream when you did that. I had never, ever felt so full. I thought your cock would come out my throat, you were so big.

Your chest is rough, course and hard against my tits. Although we were in a dark and secluded place, I felt safe with you. I started to enjoy the moment. You started to moan as you started to screw me with enthusiasm. I put my arms around your neck, buried my head into your chest and let all my inhibitions go.

***

Hank:

I tried to slide into you. I could only go a short way before jamming up. We worked together to get the head of my cock into your pussy. Once the head was in it was a little easier to follow with the rest of it. You were really tight.

12