When Wednesday Comes

Story Info
A younger lover brings her to danger.
1.9k words
3
12.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the middle of Monday afternoon and Jill was lying in post-coital contentment with her lover, under the print of the Vermeer her father had given her years ago, a canal scene. "I'll have to go soon," Paul said.

"You never stay; once you've fucked your old lady you're off, doing whatever teenagers do these days!" she snapped.

His voice became wheedling, "You know I want to stay but my mum will wonder why I'm late. And you're not old, thirty two next time, yes?" He was stroking her shoulder, moving her red hair out of the way. He nuzzled her neck, it made her squirm.

"Thirty!" she corrected him, but he was right. He had moved down her body and his warm breath was on her belly, he pulled on her thigh and moved to her pubes. She turned her head to him and saw his penis hanging limp, a few inches from her face. A feeling of warm affection came over her and she took the damp cylinder into her mouth.

"You don't want it again!" he asked, wondering at the appetite of the well-fucked woman. "Mmm," was all she could answer. As she worked on him he watched her pensively, then he said, "Would you mind if I brought a friend, next time."

********

They had met a few weeks before. Paul had rung her doorbell, selling small bunches of flowers. She had been enchanted by his youth, his open-eyed innocence, and she had invited him in to her upstairs flat. But that had just been his line, his icebreaker, like: do you come here often? They had become lovers immediately. Jill had sometimes wondered if he had set her up; if he had deliberately targeted her for seduction. But what difference did it make? She had been glad to take him; he had been visiting her two or three times a week. He had never offered her money; it would never have occurred to him to do so. Unlike the two occasional men in her life, both in their fifties and glad to give her "presents". She decided to regard him as her secret pleasure, separate from the rest of her life.

********

He was now gently rubbing her cuntlips and she was responding. "A friend! What friend?" she gasped.

"Well, don't be cross. But I've got this friend; he'd like to come with me."

"You mean, you told someone else about me?" she was quickly losing her arousal.

"Only Jezz, he's a good mate," he explained.

"Oh! Well I'm glad you kept it among friends!" Paul laughed, as if she was joking.

"You know, both of us at once."

"At once!" she acted shocked, but was thinking about it. Two young lovers! He continued to massage her pussy and she relaxed again. He rolled her onto her back and pressed his now rampant penis into her. They moved slowly, building back to passion gradually. When their heads were close together he murmured, "What if there was more than one?"

********

At first she thought he was just fantasising; making mind pictures to turn himself on. She rode along with him and then, opening her eyes said, "How many?"

Seeing that he had grabbed her attention, Paul stopped pumping her and climbed off, sitting himself up. "Four or five, definitely no more than six. Sort of a gang-bang."

"I have heard the expression," she said, softly. She buried her face in the pillow. What worried her was that at least four other young men knew this much about her.

"Well, what do you think, will you do it?"

"All right," she said, feeling very saintly.

"Really! Blow them, everything?"

"If you want me to."

He was grinning wide enough to split his face. "Wow! Great!" Then he became pensive, as if musing on a thought, "You've got a big bottom," he said, pinching her. She flinched, but not at the pinch. She was aware of him reaching for something and some preparation taking place. Then she felt a cold cream being applied to her anus. A finger briefly penetrated it. She felt him shift his position and then he was pulling the cheeks of her bottom open and a blunt force was pushing at the entrance to her rectum.

"No, that hurts!" she exclaimed. "Only for a moment," he replied gruffly. He pushed harder and the head of his cock slid into her arse-hole, making her gasp in pain. He began to fuck her vigorously, entering deep, up to his balls. Jill, turned on by the pictures he had put in her head, worked at him, pushing her arse hard against him. He reached around and found her clit, flicking it in time with his thrusts. Jill began to enjoy it as her cunt walls felt him through her arsehole.

"Oh, oh, Paulie," she cried, using her pet name for him. His hot jizz squirted into her and he relaxed against her back.

As he pulled free from the tight grip of her anus, wiping himself on her bed sheet he said, "That's how Tim will want it." Jill wondered if he would be the only one. A moment later he was out of bed, pulling on his jeans. As he dressed he studied the print on the wall. "I thought someone like you would have had something a bit more classy," he said.

"My father gave me that, it's a copy of a famous painting," she told him. And she thought, what does he mean, "someone like me?"

"You should have one of those big fat women, you know?"

"You mean a Renoir?" she asked.

" Whatever, I'll see you on Wednesday then, about eleven. With the others."

"Yes," she answered, "with the others."

********

She spent the next day doing mundane things; shopping, watching t-v. During the evening she tidied the flat up a bit, hiding precious things from the view of strangers.

She had been unable to sleep properly and was up early on Wednesday. She left the bedroom curtains closed. Feeling like a girl on a first date, she showered and washed her hair but did not put on any make-up or jewellery. Paul had not asked her to wear any particular clothing (unlike some of her older men-friends would), so she put on a thin summer dress with a pretty matching bra and panty set from Marks & Spencer and a pair of low-heeled pumps.

Nervous, Jill took a glass of brandy, she thought; better watch it, girl first sign of being an alky!

At eleven, nothing happened. The doorbell rang at ten past. She opened the door and Paul, looking serious walked in past her and up the stairs, followed by the others. In her lounge they slouched around the room on her couch and chairs, smoking and dropping ash anywhere, eight or nine of them, Jill trying hopelessly to count them. Paul introduced them so quickly she could not remember the names, except one tall, well-built boy; Tim, probably enormous when in action.

Jill had wondered how they would go about this; surely it wasn't enough just to go to a girls place and make love to her, one after the other? But Paul had obviously given this some thought. He took her alone to the bedroom, holding her hand. He sat her on the edge of the bed. She smiled at him but he didn't smile back.

"They want you to be blindfolded," he told her, pulling a black elastic sided airline sleep mask from his pocket. Troubled by this Jill asked, "Why?"

"They don't want you to know which is which." He placed it over her eyes.

Being unable to see made a difference to her however, as Paul undressed her she felt less self-conscious. She was unable to see that the others had tiptoed to the door and were watching as he dropped her bra to the floor; the obscene gesture at the bottom that was too big.

When he had told them about her they had thought she was too old; they had been wrong. Paul pushed her down on the bed and pulled her ankles wide apart. Someone shouted, "Open those gates!" and they laughed.

Jill had expected Paul to be first but the first was very small and inexperienced and he was soon pulled off and replaced by someone more accomplished; her ankles were pulled up and back over her head and he rode her hard and vigorously. Hands grabbed her breasts and touched her all over. She heard the curtains being drawn back; they wanted to see every detail of her body! The youth gripped the cheeks of her bottom, his nails digging deep into her skin; he balanced his whole body on his cock, thrusting deeply, giving her multiple orgasms.

She had expected them all to be as naked as herself, but none had thought it worthwhile and she had to be happy with the feel of bare arms and legs only.

When he came another replaced him and again she was ridden superbly. "Come on baby, rim this." She obeyed the command and an unknown penis was pushed into her mouth. She sucked with devotion and was rewarded by a gush of acidy semen. Moaning and shaking all over. "Real weird!" More cocks wanted to be sucked and she obliged them all, swallowing a lot of stinky, sticky cum.

"Turn her over", was this Tim's voice? It was and she was rolled onto her belly, but this time there was no cold cream to ease his entrance. Bright shock lights burned in her darkness as he forced his cock into her dry arsehole. She cried out in pain as he fucked her so hard his cock slapped against her on each thrust. "She didn't like that," observed someone, as he withdrew from her ravaged anus. "No, but she took it." Impressed.

The fucking continued. Two decided to do it together. One slipped under her body, so that her damp face rested against his chin while the other climbed onto her back. But it wasn't Tim and she lay unresponsive as they performed their double-act, fucking two holes at once.

As Jill lay sobbing in her darkness, she began to hear rowdy sounds; the gang was becoming boisterous. Were they rooting through her cupboard? Then she heard Paul say, "Don't spoil that, it's special to her." She struggled free of her lovers, pulling off the blindfold. A boy was squatting over the print. She dived at him, pummeling him with her tiny fists. But it was too late; the print was ruined, a dollop of shit sat in the middle of it.

She continued to strike at him but hands grabbed her and pulled her back.

"Bitch!" snarled the vandal, "she needs punishing!" "Tim again!" shouted someone.

"No, put her on the bed." She was laid face down again; her arms spread-eagled and held down by many hands.

Suddenly a belt was brought down hard on her back, making her scream; once, twice, five times. Each time her back arched with agony. When the whipping stopped she lay crying in pain. Then her arse cheeks were pulled apart and sharp objects were shoved in to her, sharp edges pricking and scratching her. "This jewellery will be safe here, you'll find it next time you go to the loo!" and they all laughed; even Paul wasn't on her side anymore. "Wow, it sure looks big now!"

Her limbs were released and the band began to leave. "Thanks for the entertainment, cunt. We'll see you again, soon."

Jill lay there for a long time after they had gone. She waited till dark and climbed into the bath where she removed her jewellery. She put on a housecoat and sat sobbing in her armchair all night.