When White Gets Wet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I assumed that the drummer must be happy as I could hear him quietly grunting.

"Play with yourself. I want to see your fingers inside."

I was aching for something inside me but I had never even touched myself in front of Barry, never mind some big cocked bully.

I obviously didn't act out his command fast enough because he grabbed my legs behind my knees and dragged me to the end of the bed. He released my legs but instead of closing them, I don't know why but I opened my legs wider and pulled my pussy lips apart so that my pink tunnel invited him. I couldn't believe what I was doing, but I was desperate for a fuck. It didn't matter whose cock it was. I just hoped that Barry would understand.

I closed my eyes and waited. He surprised me by shoving his fingers in me. I don't know how many fingers he used because within seconds my orgasm hit me.

His fingers must have slipped out as I thrashed about. My eyes were still closed, when again without thinking, I spread my legs, opened my pussy and waited. He must have wanted to put his cock in me this time.

Looking back, I suppose I was lucky, because the beast let out a huge groan and began shooting his come over me. The first jet hit the back of my thigh. I couldn't believe that I was still holding myself open as the second load hit my lower belly. I felt the liquid hit my pubes and run along my groove to my anal area.

Still I didn't close my legs. I wanted to be fucked. I don't know why but the thought of all that goo created by the sight of my pussy made me feel really good. My Barry hadn't produced that much stuff in all the years we had been together.

Ross said. "You bastard, I wanted to fuck her but I don't fancy your stuff all over my cock."

"She's got more than one hole you fussy bastard." The drummer informed him.

Ross was on his way to my open mouth when Barry rescued me. He pulled me to the bathroom and pushed me into the shower.

As I showered I heard Barry admit defeat. He accepted that their photos would be sexier than those in his portfolio. He didn't mention all the action shots he had taken.

We went down to the under ground car park. As soon as we got in the car we fucked like two wild rabbits,

I wonder if Barry is thinking of any more modelling assignments for me. This one was so close to being in the 'loving wives' section.

12