When Wife Is Away Ch. 01

Story Info
Seducing a wiliing housemaid into sexual slavery.
1.9k words
3.78
130.2k
25
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a 35 year old male from India. I am a doctor by profession. I have large secluded house in the suburbs of Calcutta. I have a maid, Rakhi, of about 32 years old. She is not very good looking, but had a wonderful figure. It was unbelievable that she had a 18 year old daughter. I had a lust for from the day she joined our house. But, I didn't have any chance to enjoy her, as my wife, Ruma, is always at home. So, I was only able to ogle her. But, I used to make it clear to her that I want her. She was quiet aware of that. Every time my wife used to send her to market and asked me to give her money, I gave her more but told my wife in front of her that I have given her less. So, she was happy and used to give me a sweet smile.

Suddenly, one day I got my chance of a lifetime. My father-in-law fell sick and my wife had to rush home. As I was not able to get any leave, I stayed back. Next day, when Rakhi came to work, she found that I was alone and asked when my wife will return. I told her that my wife will not return soon and she will have to serve me for the time being. She understood what I meant and smiled a knowing smile. I was looking at her openly throughout the time she was at work. When she was about to leave, I gave her Rs. 100 to buy something for her.

On the second day, I was more forward. I knew that her husband was a drunkard and used to beat her up regularly. I asked her about her married life. She was also more open on that day. She said that, her husband regularly beat her every night and then fuck her. I asked her how she could tolerate such torture regularly. She said that now she has become accustomed with this and if he fucks her without beating her first, she does not enjoy this. I was delighted to hear that, as I was curious about BDSM and torture, but never had a chance to try. I had one more question for her. I asked her where he fucks her. She said, her daughter sleeps on the bed and he fucks her on the floor. I saw a red mark on her shoulder and asked about that. She said that it was the mark from her last night's beating. I made a move and touched her bruise, she sighed. I told her to show me the mark. She hesitated, but slowly removed her pallu and blouse. But she kept the pallu in front of her tits.

"Do you have any other marks?"

"Yes sir, some more on my buttocks and thighs."

She was being very open and I knew that she was ready to be fucked by me. I told her to show me the marks. She put the pallu over her tits, without wearing the blouse and started to pull her saree and saya up.

"No, no. Not like this, you know what I want. Take off your dress completely and let me see."

She was taken aback by my direct approach. To persuade her I took out a Rs. 500 note from my wallet and put that on the table. That was enough. She slowly removed her saree and saya. She was still trying to cover her tits and cunt with her two hands. I approached her and taking her hands slowly removed them. It was a wonderful sight. She had at least 34 size tits, a flat stomach, shapely buttocks and a pair of long legs. Despite the large size, her tits were not sagging; they were sitting upright on her rib cage. She had a lot of marks on her body. I uttered some consolation for her misfortune and told her to do the house works. She was surprised that I did not touch her. She started to wear her saya and saree. I stopped her told her to do the chores naked. She smiled. My house was at a secluded place, there was no house nearby. So there was no chance of being seen or heard. I followed her throughout the house; wherever she went. She was clearly aroused doing all the work naked.

When her work was finished, I called her to my bed room.

"You know what I want and I know what you want. I want to fuck you like your husband does and you want to be fucked. You want some extra money too. That is not a problem; I will give you Rs. 1000 per month extra. Do you agree or not?"

As expected, she answered in affirmative.

"So, let me clear the situation. Till my wife returns, you will come at 6AM in the morning and 7PM in the evening. Entering the house, you will strip naked and take a bath. You will also show me the new marks in the morning. You will do all the house works naked. I will fuck you as many times I want and whenever or wherever I want. But before fucking you, I will beat you as your husband used to. I may use some other kind of torture, if I wish. No one can see you or overhear your cries, as there are no neighbors. Now go and take a bath."

Obediently, she went to the bathroom and took a thorough bath. I also ordered her to save her armpits and chut. She was hesitating to save as her husband will question. I told her that, say your husband that you saw that in a movie and liked it. She agreed and saved.

I was waiting for her in the bed room. As soon as she entered, I slapped her hard on the tits. She cried out in pain. Without giving her a chance to recover, I slapped her again on the other one. She started crying. I grabbed her hair and threw her on to the bed and started beating her mercilessly. I beat her for about 10 to 15 minutes. By that time she was sobbing very much.

"Now I will fuck you."

I put on a condom and without any preamble thrust into her cunt. She was wet and tight. I grabbed her tits and started kneading them forcefully. I took about 10 minutes to reach the climax. When I was about to come, I withdrew from her, removed the condom and sprayed the cum all over her tits. As a finishing touch, I slapped her hard on her belly. I told her to take another bath. While she was bathing, I readied a syringe to draw her blood for testing her for any veneral diseases and more importantly AIDS and any other contagious diseases. I told her that. I don't like to fuck with condom, so I want to test her blood. After taking the blood, I took the Rs. 500 note and gave it to her. I also forced her to drink a stiff whisky to loosen her tongue. I wanted to know everything about her husband's fucking her.

I asked her, "Did you enjoy the fucking?"

"Yes sir, but you beat me harder than my husband. But you fucked me very well."

"Does your husband beat you naked or with clothes?"

"No sir. He beats me with my clothes on and then he tells me to strip."

"What about your daughter? What does she do all the time?" By this time the whisky has taken the effect and she was speaking freely.

"She pretends to be asleep, but I know she watches everything. I told my husband several times not to do so in front of my daughter. But he says that she likes that my daughter watches this. He also said that soon he will fuck my daughter also."

"Doesn't this anger you?"

"Yes, but what can I do? I am helpless; moreover this is the practice in our community. In many families this kind of relationship exists. Last night he was totally drunk and we had a fight and he threatened to rape our daughter to night in front of me. My daughter has heard all this and she was asking me what father will do tonight. But I think she is not afraid, she is willing. After all, she has been seeing me getting fucked almost every night."

"OK, you can dress and go now. Come sharp at 7 in the evening. Then I will fuck you again."

After she left, I also left for my nursing home. I tested the blood myself and found that she was completely clean. I also took a contraceptive injection for her. I don't want her to become pregnant with my child.

She came sharp at 7PM and I gave her the injection. As instructed she stripped naked and took a bath. This time I decided to beat her not at a time, but time to time. As soon as she came out of the bathroom, I slapped her thoroughly on her tits, ass and cunt. She was expecting me to fuck her then, but instead I told her to do the house works first. She went dusting and sweeping the house. I was following her. Whenever she was bending to do something I whipped her ass with a belt. At one time she fell on the ground and I kicked her hard on the stomach. After finishing this she started to wash the utensils. During this time I continually slapped and whipped her back side. When her job was finished, I took her to the bedroom and told her to lie on the bed. I slapped her 10 times on the cunts and inserted my dick. I was very much aroused and took only 2-3 minutes to come. This time I sprayed the cum on her face.

"Go and wash up. Don't put on your dress. Come naked to me."

I had some more question for her. I asked her about her husband's sexual preferences, whether he fucked her ass or mouth or not. To my surprise, she said yes and her husband forces her to drink the cum. I was very delighted. That had made my task easy, otherwise, I would have to convince or force her to perform anal and oral sex with me. I also asked her about her husband's profession. He was a sweeper and used to earn Rs. 1000 per month. I asked all this, as I had a plan forming in my mind. During all this time I told her to fondle my dick and I was slapping and kneading her tits forcefully. I was hard already. So, I decided to use her mouth. I put my dick in her mouth and started guiding her how to give a blow job. She was a good learner and gave me a near perfect blow job I also made her to drink all the cum. After satisfying me I let her go and reminded her to tell me what happened in the night thoroughly in the morning.

I called a sweeper from my nursing home and told him to enquire about her husband. He called late at night and informed that her husband was a total drunk and had a huge debt to the tune of Rs. 30,000 in the market. Everything was falling in place. My plan was to call that person and offer him some money and threaten him with police action for his atrocities towards her family. But his indebtedness was a plus point for my plan. I told my sweeper to tell him to meet me tomorrow afternoon at 5.