When Wife Is Away Ch. 02

Story Info
Father rapes daughter and sells both wife and daughter.
1k words
3.02
138.1k
22

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next morning she came at 6:30 in the morning. I inquired her about the delay after she stripped and took her bath. She said that last night her husband beat her and her daughter both and fucked both of them.

"My husband was not drunk last night when he came back. So, I thought that he will not fuck my daughter, Sabita. After taking food, he took out 2 bottles of tari. He forced us to drink one bottle each. Then he beat me mercilessly in front of my daughter. He forced me to strip Sabita and then he raped her in front of me. Then he fucked me in front of Sabita. Then we fell asleep. In the morning when I woke up I saw that my daughter was lying awake naked and my husband was fondling her. Sabita was smiling and asking her father when he will do it again. I was astonished to see and hear that. I feel ashamed, Sir."

"You can do nothing in this. So, accept this as your fate and remain silent. Now show me the marks your husband made last night."

"He was very furious to see me shaved, but said that he liked it. I am full of marks today. My whole body is aching. I request you not to beat me today."

"OK, I will not beat you today. But I will fuck you in the ass and mouth today. You should bring your daughter this evening. I will give her a checkup and give her a birth control injection. "

After this I fucked her mouth and again made her to drink all the cum. Then she completed the chores and I readied myself to fuck her ass. I made to kneel on the bed on all fours and applied some cream on her ass hole. Then slowly I inserted my dick in her ass. It was tight and soft. I started to fuck it slowly and increased the tempo slowly. I increased the tempo so much that at the end she started to cry loudly from pain. I was satisfied with her ass. After that I let her go home and reminded her to bring her daughter in the evening.

Her husband came at 5. From the look it was clear that he can do anything for money. I told him that I know everything about his atrocities towards his wife and daughter and threatened him to hand over to police for domestic violence and rape. He pleaded with me. Then I gave him a proposal.

"OK, I will not handover you to police; instead I will give you Rs. 30,000 to pay off your debt. But in return you will have to give me your wife to fuck. "

He feigned disgust and started shouting. But soon after he said that he will settle for Rs. 60,000. I offered him Rs. 50,000 and demanded to give me her daughter also. He agreed at once. I gave him the money and told him to wait inside the bed room. I wanted to her wife and daughters know that they have been sold to me.

When Rakhi and Sabita came in the evening, I gave a thorough checkup to Sabita. She was in good health. There was some bruises at her vaginal area, clearly that was from last night's rape. I gave her a contraceptive injection and a strong sedative so that she does not create any problem in my plan. When she fell asleep, I told Rakhi that I have a surprise for her and put a blindfold on her. Then I went inside and told her husband to come out. I told that I want to see him fucking her wife while I will fuck her unconscious daughter. He had no other option and had to agree. I told to Rakhi to strip and also told that I am going to fuck her now. She wanted to remove the blindfold but I told to keep that on. When she was naked I signaled her husband to fuck her. Meanwhile I removed Sabita's frock and panty. After fondling her for some time, I put some cream on her cunt and inserted my dick. It was a new experience for me to fuck an unconscious girl and I was very much aroused. At the same time Rekha was being fucked by her husband, which added to my arousal. When he was about to come I signaled him to stop. I was also about to come.

I withdrew from Sabita's cunt and we both started to jerk off. I told Rakhi to remove the blindfold. She screamed in fear when she saw her husband and tried to run away. Her husband caught hold of her and I kicked her hard on the stomach. She fell on the ground and we both ejaculated on her face. She was crying in fear. She also saw her daughter lying naked. I explained the situation to her. I told her that they have been sold to me. I am their owner and I will use them as per my wish. But her husband will have the right to fuck them with my permission, but that has to be in front of me. I told her husband to wait till Sabita regains her consciousness. I also told him to beat Rakhi for me to see. She started to beat her mercilessly and Rakhi started to cry in pain. Rakhi's howling waked up her daughter. At first she didn't notice that she was naked and tried to stop her father. But when she noticed her nakedness, she tried to cover herself. I told her to stop and also told to explain the situation to her daughter also.

When everything was explained to them and they resigned to their fate, I told both of them to sit naked on my both side. While fondling both of them I instructed both of them to come to my house regularly. I also told Rakhi to teach her daughter what to do. The rules were same for both of them, except that I will not beat Sabita. I also decided to call her husband every week and let him beat Rakhi and Sabita in front of me and fuck one of them. After that I ordered Rakhi to suck me till I am hard again and I fucked Sabita. I came inside her mouth and made her drink it all.