When Wife Is Away Ch. 04

Story Info
Getting the wife into action.
1.6k words
4.17
22.5k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is the fourth part of the series. I would like to request the readers to read the earlier parts. In the last chapter I had concluded saying that suddenly my life changed. But the change was better. Till now the story was revolving around my two slaves and myself. Now my wife has also become a part of the story. In this chapter I will narrate how my wife became a part of this adventure.


My adventure began when my wife suddenly left for her father's house due to sudden illness of her father. Almost a month has elapsed from then. Suddenly one night my wife returned without any prior information. I was very happy and astonished to see her. We had a quiet dinner and after that went to bed. During her absence I was regularly fucking my slaves, but she was starved. So we fucked late into the night like newly weds on their honeymoon and then slept soundly.

In the morning I woke up hearing my wife shouting at the top of her voice and shaking me violently. I opened my bleary eyes to see Rakhi and Sabita standing naked beside our bed. They were shaking like leaves and were as pale as death. At once I understood what happened. They must have ringed the bell but when they didn't get an answer opened the door with the duplicate key I provided and entered. As per my instruction they bathed and came to my room naked to give me my morning sucking and receive their morning spanking. That's when my wife woke up and saw them. I also became very much tensed and tried to say something incoherent. But Ruma stopped me and started hitting me. I somehow managed to get her out of the room ordering Rakhi and Sabita to stay in the room.

Once out side Ruma demanded an explanation. After the longest 30 min of life I made her understand that this was only a sexual relationship and nothing else. I also confessed my love for BDSM to her. I explained that since she was not into this lifestyle I simply grabbed the opportunity to enslave them. Ruma became silent and after two or three minutes said that she also had something to confess. She said that actually she is a bi. Through out her college life she had both homosexual and heterosexual relationship. Though she is very happy with this life, still she sometimes she craves for a pussy. I grabbed the opportunity and said that we both can benefit from this situation. I said that we both can use the Rakhi and Sabita as our toys. Ruma was a bit apprehensive that whether they will agree or not. I assured her that they have no other option but to accept this proposal.

So we entered our bed room and found Rakhi and Sabita still standing there naked and crying softly. As soon as we entered they threw themselves at our feet and begged for forgiveness. Ruma made a show of extreme anger and after that proposed that they can only be forgiven if they serve her as slaves too. Rakhi and Sabita looked at each other for a few seconds and then readily agreed to do whatever we want. Without losing a second Ruma stripped and lay on the bed on her back. The hint was more than enough and Rakhi buried her head into Rumas cunt. Sabita was standing motionless, so I guided her to Rumas tits and told her to suck on them. I simply stood there and watched. After some time it was impossible for me to resist so I grabbed Rakhi and started fucking her while she was licking Rumas cunt. Ruma was nearing her orgasm and we came at the same time.

As soon as she came, she pushed away both the slaves and hugged me and kissed me hard and said she want another fuck. Since I just came, I was not hard. So I said if I can torture them I will hard soon. She looked at me questioningly. I put on the collars on both the slaves and attached the leashes. Then handed over one leash to Ruma and told her to walk Sabita to the basement of the house. She asked me what there was in the basement. I said wait and watch.

Once entering the basement she gasped in surprise. It was a fully equipped torture chamber. There were chains, whips, canes, crosses, table and everything lying around. She asked me what I was going to do with them. For answer I made them lie in the middle of the room side by side and hanged them upside down from the legs side by side in such a position that their mouths were at our pubic level. Then I took two canes and handed one to Ruma. She asked me what to do with them. I said her to hit them anywhere she wants. She looked at me quizzically and I picked up my cane and hit Rakhi hard on the tit. She screamed and I hit her again on the cunt. This time the cry was ear piercing. Seeing me do this she did the same to Sabita, but much more lightly and failed to make her scream. I told Ruma to hit harder. She did it again and succeeded to make her cry. We two then get into a rhythm and started hitting them.

Soon I was a bit hard. I then thought of a change of plan. I told Ruma to stop and I also stopped. I approached Rakhi and pushed my semi-hard dick into her mouth. She started sucking on me between sobs and I told Ruma to do the same. So, she went to Sabita and offered her cunt to her. Seeing her mother's example, Sabita immediately started licking Ruma's cunt. Since they were hanging side by, me and Ruma started kissing and fondling each other. Soon we were ready for a fuck. Then my wife did which she had never done in her life. We always had sex in the missionary position that is she lying beneath me and me on her top. But she went straight to a table and bend over that offering me to fuck her doggy style. I was astonished to see that. I understood that the events from the morning had made her too hot and it helped her to shed some of her inhibitions about sex.

I untied them and let them down. They were crying freely. I took two pair of nipple clamps. I attached the left nipple of Rakhi to the right nipple of Sabita and vice versa. The chain was barely 1 feet long so they were unable to move far away from each other. I also attached another chain-clamp to their clits. Next I put two collars on their neck and attached a short chain to them. Now they were fully connected and if they try to shift much they will hurt themselves. Then I told them to lift their hands over their head and tied all together. After that I hanged them from the roof with the help of a chain. During all this, Ruma was fingering herself and looking intently at the scene unfolding before her. It was very strange to see her pleasuring herself. Till now I have not told her what I intended to do after I hanged them. But to my surprise, Ruma grabbed a whip as soon as I finished. I was amazed to see her in this role. Since she took the lead, I just watched her whipping them mercilessly. With each stroke hitting either of them they were swinging and no one knew where the next blow will land. Also the fact that they were secured to each other was causing more pain to them. I watched her doing this for a few minutes and was getting harder by the second. Soon it was impossible for me to control myself and I wanted some relief. I went to Ruma and stopped her and said that I want to fuck her again. But she said that she was exhausted and can not take anymore. She suggested that why don't I fuck Sabita while she plays with her tits. I was more than ready. So we untied them and removed all the chains and everything from their body. They were crying from the torture they endured and can not even stand.

While the slaves were standing, Ruma was looking around the room. I understood that she had some kind of plan hatching in her mind. I started to led Sabita to the mat in the corner of the room. But Ruma stopped me and said that she is arranging the fuck for me. Soon she found what she was looking for. She led Sabita to the low bondage table in the room and told her to lie on her back. She repositioned her such that her bottom part were not on the table. She secured Sabita's hand to the table and attached her legs to the chains hanging from the roof, making both her cunt and asshole available for fucking. I was quiet amazed to see Ruma in such a role. It was getting clear to me by the second that she was a lesbian dominatrix. Then she placed two wide leather straps on Sabita's stomach. One was just below her tits and the other on her abdomen. She strapped them very tightly below the table making Sabita almost gasping for air. Then she blindfolded her. She then called Rakhi and put on a bal gag on her and tied her hands behind her back. She made Rakhi sit on Sabitas mouth and told her to lick the cunt good. I was going to fuck Sabita, but she said wait. She took a large dildo and put it in the ass of Sabita without any preamble. Then she bowed and said "She is all yours, Sir" SIR! I was surprised.