When Will She Learn?

Story Info
A master must teach his new slave a tough lesson.
2.7k words
3.98
29k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time was totally my fault...again. I mean, total submission in the bedroom is one thing, but total submission in all other areas of life is sometimes a challenge. And I hadn't listened...again. Thought I had more subtlety than I ever have...again. Opened my big mouth at just the wrong time...again.

You were only slightly pissed at me, but it had happened enough times to warrant a few days of sexile. I couldn't touch, but flashes of your naked body and semi-hard cock, sometimes with your hand lazily running up and down it, were commons forms of punishment. Pretty fucked up role reversal according to "average" society, right? But we both know how much of a cock-whore I am in your presence.

For the first two and a half days, I accepted your reprimand with total humility. After all, I may be young, but I can definitely admit when I've fucked up...and I had fucked up, but by Wednesday night (it was late Monday morning when I had told an inappropriately sexual joke to one of your more conservative coworkers), I was writhing for a good pounding...and of course you knew it. Only about an hour earlier you had grabbed me right after I got out of the shower, sat me down in only my bra and g-string panties, tied my hands to the arms of the chair and my ankles to the legs, and popped in a porn. As you lay on the bed, we watched as two girls feverishly groped and sucked at each other's tits, quickly stripping the other of all but their bras and sheer thongs. Just as the redhead flicked a finger over the brunette's panty-covered clit, you hopped up from the bed and quickly spun my chair around to face you, my back to the tv screen.

I made a low growl in the back of my throat at you, eliciting only a chuckle in response while the brunette screamed as (I assumed) the redhead made true skin-to-skin contact with the girl's cunt. You pulled my chair closer to the bed, spreading your legs to accommodate me, giving me a glimpse of your slowly hardening cock through your jeans. I sighed and bounced in my seat slightly, my pussy growing wet at the sounds of furious finger-fucking. Most of the time, your eyes remained fixated on the screen, but a constant, knowing smirk marked your face. You began to idly rub your dick through your pants, still chuckling at me as you took in glances of my anxious state—my tits rising rapidly up and down with each breath as I subconsciously pulled and struggled against my bonds.

In seconds, you had pulled off your shirt and belt and I felt the familiar sting of leather connecting with a silk-covered nipple. I screamed, then moaned, pulling against the rope around my wrists in an attempt to grab and soothe the wounded nub. A flash of another arrogant smirk and another lash at the same nipple and I was already poised to beg for your cock to enter my mouth. You evened out the pain with a second pair of slaps before I moaned, "Master...please."

"What, bitch?"

"Please...may I please suck your cock, Master?"

You lightly stroked my face with the metal of your belt, simply shook your head no, but shed your jeans anyway. Sitting back down on the bed as I groaned in disappointment, your eyes returned to the television. The slurping sounds I heard made it clear to me that at least someone was tasting a hard cock at the moment, even if pre-recorded. I slammed a roped fist down onto the arm of the chair, my extreme horniness lending me some courage, and spat out through clenched teeth, "Master, please...you know I'm sorry. I've apologized for days on end. I miss your cock, baby. Please!"

No acknowledgement whatsoever, beyond your trademark grin. After another minute of my panting and struggling, you slid your boxer-briefs down your hips and gave your cock a few quick jerks while looking me straight in the face. I muttered a few choice words under my breath.

"What did you say, you little slut?"

"I didn't say anything," I growled.

You were on your feet and slapping my cheeks with your cock before I could even react, but a second later, I was desperately trying to make skin-to-skin contact with my tongue.

"Did I say you could lick my cock, slave?" you barked at me.

"No, Master. I'm sorry...I just want it so much."

"Want what so much, my little slave?"

"Your cock, Master. In my mouth. In my pussy."

You smiled at me, gripped my hair tightly in both hands, and slammed my mouth down around your nearly fully-erect cock. I quickly bathed your skin in my spit, swirling my tongue along your underside and head, moaning around your flesh. After only about ten seconds, you abruptly backed away from me and began to jerk off in front of my hungry mouth. "Damn it! This is fucking bullshit," I scream at you, finally to the point of true anger after little reward for all my patience.

"Who do you think you're talking to, bitch?" you questioned me, coolly and calmly.

"My Master...the man who I serve. The man who gets to say when I get his cock in my mouth and when I get it in my cunt. But Master...please...it's been so long," I pleaded pathetically.

You full-out laughed at me, still beating your cock. You took a finger smeared with your pre-cum and suddenly shoved it up my tight pussy, my muscles immediately contracting and trying to pull you further in. You quickly added another finger, your palm slapping against my wet lips as I shouted, "Yes, Master. Please...please."

"My, my...you are wet for me, aren't you my little whore?"

I shakily responded, "Yes, Master. I want your cock! Please."

You laughed again, sliding your fingers out of me, to my squeal of disappointment. Tracing the outline of my lips with your cum-covered fingers, you began to beat off again, grunting a bit under your breath. Your fingers entered my mouth and I greedily cleaned off my own juices as you backed slightly away from me again. By then I was in a state of total frenzy, constantly shouting, "Master! Please...I need your hard cock! Please," while I thrashed against my bonds. You smiled and groaned, watching the porn on the television again, where it sounded like some chick was getting banged from behind. I was insanely jealous.

I could tell from the frantic pace of your breathing and the beads of sweat forming on your forehead that you might cum soon, so I screamed at you, "At least let me swallow your cum, Master! I want to taste you so badly. Please!"

You laughed and gripped my hair once again as you began to brutally face-fuck me. I was hungry for your cock and slammed it fully down my throat just as you let go of two or three thick jets of cum. I moaned around your cock, swallowing every drop and furiously sucking you clean before you backed away from me, smirked at me once more, and slammed the bedroom door shut upon exiting the room.

"God damn it, Master," I shouted through the walls, still pulling violently against my ties, licking my lips.

And here I remain a full twenty-five minutes later....

*****

...I was resting my head upon the chair, not bothering to struggle or moan any longer...truly frustrated and horny. At least I could hear you playing music through the wall or I'd have surely gone truly insane...if not already there, of course....

Suddenly you were right in my face. "Master," I whispered.

"What, my sweet slave?"

"I miss you. I need you, baby. Please...my Master...my love."

You chuckled a bit and immediately pulled down your jeans...the only piece of clothing you were wearing. My chest immediately heaved with the labor of my breathing as you untied my hands and propped your legs up on the arms of the chair to begin teasing my mouth with your cock. I growled deep in my throat as you ran your cock over my neck, tits, lips. "I want it, Master. You know I want to taste it."

"Taste what, my little slut?"

"Your cock...your cum...your ass...everything, baby."

A quick cock slap and your entire semi-hard length was down my throat. I contracted my mouth around you and allowed my spit to slide out of my mouth and all over your cock and balls. You moaned and grabbed onto my hair as you began a slow and deep rhythm, tip to base, tip to base. I gently pressed your balls into your body, running my knuckles and nails over them. You gasped a bit, and I moaned deeply around your now fully-hard cock in response. You allowed me a quick breath, during which I whispered out, "Master...Master...Oh, Master."

You climbed down off the chair and untied my ankles. It took everything in me to resist the urge to jump onto you, throw you down on the bed and just take you, but I waited for your instructions, every muscle in my body periodically tensing and relaxing as you smirked at me for several seconds.

"Lay down on the bed...on your back."

"Yes sir."

I walked calmly over to the bed, giggling my ass a little for effect before bouncing onto the bed and crossing my legs. You grabbed me by the ankles and pulled my ass to the very edge of the bed. I thrust at you immediately, but you slapped my pussy harshly so that I tried desperately to control myself, but I couldn't stop my frantic breathing for anything.

You climbed up my body, rubbing every inch of our skin together as my tongue snaked out to taste your flesh. A passionate kiss on the mouth and then your ass was in my face. I quickly sucked and kissed as much of you as I could, rubbing my lips over your skin, grazing my teeth up and down before kissing your asshole, then sucking on it while teasing it with my tongue. I moaned into you, spreading your cheeks with my finally-free hands to stick my tongue further up your ass, lapping at it lovingly while I involuntarily bucked my hips to the same rhythm.

For several repetitions, you raised your ass then slammed it back down in my face. Each time I tried to bite, kiss, and lick as much as I could while pathetically begging for your cock when I was allowed to breathe.

And then you were back on your feet, pulling me further down the bed again, completely spreading my legs, and teasing my clit with your hard cock. I screamed at you, "Yes! Please Master! Please...please...fuck me, baby. Fuck me!"

You laughed, continued spreading my wetness all along my slit and down to my ass, teasing both my pussy and asshole with just the thick tip of your thick 9 inches. I tried to grab at your cock to shove inside me, which rightfully got me a sharp slap to the tit. I was practically to the point of tears. Slowly...oh so slowly...you eased your entire length into me. As I tried to pull you in faster, deeper, you pressed down on my chest, asserting your control. Just as your balls pressed fully into my ass, eliciting a full-on scream of relief from me, you quickly pulled out, my desperate attempt to grab your ass to keep you buried inside me predictably of little good...only earning me another tit slap which I hissed at while rubbing my rock-hard nipples.

You determinedly walked over to the chair, picked up a length of rope, and tied my hands above my head, admiring the way the position lifted my tits. Then you violently slammed into my pussy again as I shouted, "Yes! Please don't stop Master. Please don't stop!"

The next ten minutes consisted of your skillful attempts to wreck my body...your cock ravaging my wet insides, your hands all over my thighs, tits, neck—strangling me a bit, stroking my cheek. But I really squealed as you grabbed two generous handfuls of hip flesh and truly fucked me with everything you have—sweat beginning to pour off your body, only serving to turn me on more as your balls slammed violently against my ass. You leaned into me and began to suck and kiss on my neck and I had to beg right then for your permission to cum.

"Master...may I?"

"May you what, my sexy cock-slave?"

"May I cover your cock with my cum, Master? I want to cum so badly. Your cock feels so good!"

You gave no answer but also showed no signs of slowing down on either the neck-sucking or our frenzied fucking, my entire body slamming back into you as you crashed into me at least once a second. ....Right? Like I had any sense of time at this point. "Please Master! I don't think I can hold back...please!"

Instantly, you stopped thrusting, pressing my tied arms down into the bed to show me you still expected complete obedience no matter how crazy-close to climax I was. My head rolled around the sheets, I was panting, with my toes honestly curling as I clenched and unclenched all my muscles, especially those inside my pussy. You sucked and licked on my ear for a few seconds before whispering, "Yes, you may." And then you were pounding me, harder and faster than before...if possible, and I almost immediately shot cum out all over your balls and my thighs, writhing against you as I called out your name over and over again: "Master! Yes, Master! Thank you, sir. Oh, you're so good!"

"You think I'm done with you yet, bitch?"

I groaned and immediately flipped you onto your back...only because you let me, of course. My pussy literally dripping, I quickly impaled myself on your cock, my ass cheeks practically swallowing your balls as I bounced up and down slightly with you buried in me all the way up to your gigantic base.

You allowed me to squeeze and slam myself onto your cock for a few minutes, my pussy still spasming from my orgasm of not-so-long-ago as you clenched your ass to meet my wet cunt. You laughed loudly, and before I had a chance to guess what the joke was, your cock plowed through my asshole, no prelude, my cum working as a natural lubricant, but not preventing the onset of an extraordinarily intense burning sensation through literally my entire body.

I screamed, I cried, I struggled away a bit, but clearly attempting no true escape. But then I began to buck back at you after only a few minutes of your slow and somewhat gentle first strokes.

"How does it feel to know that you're the first man to use me in this way, Master?"

That stopped you in your tracks. "Why...I didn't know, my sweet cock-whore...is it true?"

"How would it feel to be the only man to ever use me in this way, Master?"

"Oh, Ashley...be careful not to make any promises you have very little chance of keeping, my dear."

I groaned at you as I began to truly thrust back at you now that you'd stopped and said, "I want you to fuck my ass now, Master. I want you to fuck it so hard..."--a gasp as you thrust completely back into my asshole—"and so fast!"

And you did, as I screamed, cried, and moaned my love for you, digging my nails into your shoulders, back, ass, cupping your ass cheeks as your engorged cock parted mine. Several more minutes of frenzied fucking, you roughly palming my tits and biting and sucking on my neck again, and then you told me you were going to give me what all good little slut-slaves want as I moaned my approval.

"Do you get me, my precious little slut?"

"Yes, baby...cum in my ass...please, Master!"

One more deep, hard thrust and you did just that. I reveled in the feeling of your juices as they slid down my ass and onto the sheets. You gave me a quick but forceful peck on the lips before somehow immediately having the strength to stand, pull on your pants, and exit my bedroom, leaving me panting and thrashing among our combined fluids, my hair a mess, my legs shaking, and my heart buzzing.