When Wishes Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Never would she have dreamt of entertaining a thought about this situation, let alone actually being in it, a few weeks ago. Now here she was, on her and Nick's bed, stuffed full of slowly softening cock and filled with what felt like gallons of thick, hot cum after what had been the hottest sex she had ever had in her life!

That thought sent another shiver through her body. She knew that she loved Nick, with all of her heart in fact, after all, she had agreed to this because she had loved him. However, she also knew that she had really meant it when she thanked him for letting his friend nail her, and she couldn't get the thought of her mind that she had really meant it when she had told Eric he was better than Nick at fucking her. Still, this had all just been pure, lust-filled sex with Eric. She still loved Nick and that was that. After tonight her boyfriend would have lived out his hottest fantasy and they could carry on their loving lives. It didn't matter how good, how amazing, sex with Eric had been, nor how big and hot his dick was. He may have been able to fuck her much better than Nick could, but she totally had no feelings towards him, and after tonight she wouldn't think about him again and things would go back to being amazing with her loving boyfriend.

Suddenly she felt Eric's dick twitch inside her and Alicia smiled to herself as a small rush of electricity ran through her pussy and up her spine. Well, tonight wasn't over yet, so it didn't count if she enjoyed his touch or the thought of his big, hard...

Eric's sudden movements broke Alicia's thoughts as he kissed her neck, deepening her smile, before he pushed himself up on what looked like weary arms. Holding himself above her a moment so that he could take a moment to look over her with eyes that made Alicia feel like the most beautiful, most sexy, woman in the world, Eric gave her a smile before he leaned back and slowly pulled his now soft dick from inside her.

Alicia gave a soft whimper that was only barely audible to herself, let alone the two guys, as Eric's dick slid from inside her and left her feeling empty. However her eyes did fix on that impressive cock that had given her so much pleasure tonight, for a few moments before she looked up into Eric's eyes with a small, knowing smile.

"Fuck! You are one hot fuck Liss!" Eric said as he sat back on his knees, gently unwinding her legs from around him first.

Smiling playfully, Alicia ran her hands up her stomach, over her big tits and up over her head, stretching a moment before she replied.

"Thank you." She said with a small smile before she pushed herself up so that she too was sitting. Her own arms felt weary too, and her legs felt like jelly. "You too, you almost fucked the life out of me, not to mention almost fucking me through the bed!"

The look of pride in Eric's eyes made Alicia smile as she moved herself so that her legs hung over the edge of the bed. She had intended on getting up to go to Nick, but she doubted that her legs could hold her up right then. Damn! She had never been fucked so hard she couldn't walk before!

However she was saved from showing just how weak she felt as she watched a very happy looking Nick walk over and sit beside her on the bed, his arms quickly finding her waist in a loving touch. The feel of Nick's arms made Alicia feel all warm inside and brim with love, so she smiled lovingly into his eyes and kissed him gently with the mouth that had been screaming how much she enjoyed his friend fucking her a few minutes before.

"Did you enjoy yourself baby?" She asked both playfully and lovingly as she gently stroked one of his arms.

"That was incredible babe, so much hotter than my fantasy. Fuck, I came four times!" Her loving boyfriend replied and Alicia laughed gently.

It was strange. Here she was sitting naked between two men, one her boyfriend and the other his naked friend who had just screwed her, and she didn't feel the least bit uncomfortable at all. In fact, she felt completely content.

"I don't think I need to ask if you two enjoyed yourselves, ah?" Nick asked with a small smile at both of them.

Alicia smiled back and even without looking back knew that Eric had too.

"Well, this will be a night to remember!" Eric exclaimed suddenly as Alicia gently kissed Nick again.

Turning around and leaning back against her boyfriend, folding his arms around her naked stomach, Alicia smiled amusedly at his friend.

"You mean the night you screwed your friend's girlfriend on their bed in front of her boyfriend, your friend and co-worker?" She asked both playfully and innocently and felt a gentle surge of fire blink through her. Her eyes focused on Eric's soft, but still appealing dick for a brief moment before she once more drew her eyes to his.

"Something like that, yeah." Her boyfriend's friend replied with a look that was proud and somehow, knowing, though Alicia couldn't think why right then.

Smiling back she felt a small thrill run through her as Eric's eyes looked over her naked body briefly, before she gently tilted her head back and kissed Nick on the cheek.

Sighing lightly, she looked up at him lovingly, though feeling the night's 'hard work' paying off as she sat there held in his loving arms.

"Well I don't know about you boys, but I'm all tired out." She said finally, feeling thoroughly fucked, in both ways. "What time is it baby?"

Nick glanced over at the clock on the bed side cabinet before looking back at her.

"It's getting late, and it's work tomorrow for us." He answered finally and Alicia nodded sleepily.

"Yeah, I've gotta make that call tomorrow about that thing, remember? I forgot about that." Eric added and both Nick and Alicia looked over, she resting her head sleepily back against Nick's shoulder.

"Well at least you get a day from the 'office' though." Nick replied jestingly and both of them smiled amusedly.

"True, true." Eric replied before he too glanced at the clock. "Shit man, it is late."

Alicia smirked amusedly at that.

"Didn't keep you did I?" She teased and watched Eric smirk right back.

"Not at all, time just flies when you're having fun." He replied smugly.

"That's true." She said as her eyes sparkled gently, before she once again leaned into her boyfriend. The feeling of love for Nick contrasted strangely with the gentle pleasure of looking at and teasing Eric. It was strange, but then things often were when tired, Alicia thought, and she was really tired right then.

"Shit guys, I don't want to be a pain, but would you mind if I crashed here tonight? On your couch or something?" Eric asked suddenly after glancing at the clock once more.

A fleeting feeling of excitement flashed through Alicia's mind at the thought of having this guy she had just had sex with staying over night in their apartment. Fleeting it was though as she felt her eyes drooping as she lay comfortably in her adoring boyfriend's arms. Oh how she loved this man, she thought sleepily.

"Sure man, I think after tonight you're welcome to crash here. What do you think babe?" Nick asked her lovingly and Alicia opened her drowsy eyes and nodded slightly.

"Sure." She said, and then added, though she didn't know where this came from, "But after tonight he might as well sleep in here with us, I don't think we've got much to hide from your friend now."

Nick laughed lightly at that as did Eric and Alicia smiled amusedly. It was true after all. Why should Eric have to sleep uncomfortably on the couch when the bed was more than big enough for them all, and they really didn't have much to hide now.

"It's up to you Eric?" Nick said, and of course, Eric nodded.

And so that was how Alicia Brookes found herself sleepily lying on top of the bed covers on that hot, summers night in the City of Taboo Dreams, with her boyfriend's arms around her stomach and him kissing the back of her neck from behind, while his friend and co-worker Eric Carlson lay a little way away on the large bed...a foot or so, so it wasn't like they were sleeping together or anything...facing her as they all slowly began to let the night's weariness overtake them and sleep gently draw nearer.

However as Alicia lay feeling happy and content, and more in love with Nick than ever, she couldn't help but let her eyes, sneakily when Eric's eyes were shut, glance down at his large, naked cock, and think on how good it had felt fucking her, how full she had felt when it was buried within her, and how much cum it had filled her with.

As sleep softly took all three of them, Alicia's mind returned to thoughts of her loving boyfriend, and all three of them slept soundly, unaware that the night was not yet over...

- - - To Be Continued... - - -

1...5678910