When Wishes Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noting the mischievous glint in his eyes, Alicia smiled playfully herself as she began to grow less nervous, and more excited at what was to come.

"Alright baby, you set your girl up to be screwed by your friend, I'll follow your lead." She teased and once more that hard bulge twitched against her stomach as Nick's eyes blazed with horniness.

Smiling playfully, Alicia unwound her other arm from around her boyfriend's neck and took another deep drink of her wine as she watched him remove his arms from her waist, and smiling mischievously, made his way around the kitchen counter and into the lounge.

Alicia stood watching her boyfriend as he sat down by his friend as if he wasn't planning at all to ask him to bang his girlfriend in front of him. Her heart pounded rapidly in her chest and her breathing deepened. Taking a deep swig from her glass to steady the rush of adrenaline within her veins, Alicia felt her stomach twisting in knots as she watched the two guys talk as normal for a moment. Any doubts about what she had agreed to do had been long laid to rest after all they had been through the last couple of weeks, however that didn't make it any the less nerve wracking now it was actually going to happen. She could hardly believe that she was agreeing to have sex with Eric in front of Nick, the guy she loved with all of her heart. She had long since understood why her boyfriend was turned on by the idea, it was sending intense waves of pleasure rushing through her body already, and Eric didn't even know anything about it yet, let alone begun to touch her.

Looking at her boyfriend's friend Alicia began to feel her stomach tingle in excitement. He was much hotter than Greg, and she had to agree with Nick, it seemed unlikely that he would turn down a good fuck with someone as hot as she was, all she had to do now was wait and follow Nick's lead, the tension made her want to scream as her body felt alive and electrified by how hot the whole situation was, but she had to let things play out, if she knew her boyfriend at all, what he had planned was going to blow her mind away. And so, taking another deep drink of her wine, draining the glass to less than half its contents, Alicia made her way around the kitchen counter, feeling as if she were walking on air, until she came to where she had been sitting before.

"Alright, I think I'm ready for you now." Eric said suddenly and Alicia's eyes widened for a moment as she looked at him.

He stared back at her smiling smugly holding the joypad in his hands. After a moment of staring at each other Alicia's mind clicked and her cheeks brightened as she realised that he meant that he was ready to face her on the game, not ready to screw her. Smiling a touch embarrassedly, Alicia sat where she had before and took the other pad, feeling her head swimming with adrenaline.

"This time your ass is mine." Eric said smugly as he looked from Alicia to the television.

Glancing at him a moment, Alicia thought that he had no idea just how true that statement was going to be tonight. The thought coloured her cheeks even more, she really had to get a hold of herself, and so she took a deep breath and turned her attention to the game, trying to concentrate on that rather than the fire in her pussy.

The short time of practicing had definitely paid off as Eric was not as bad as he had been earlier on that night, however despite knocking Alicia's character down to half health he still didn't manage to win the first few fights. With each win Alicia's confidence once more took over her earlier embarrassment and soon she was, while not completely calm, at least not flustered anymore.

"I'm getting better, you've got to admit that." Eric exclaimed as Alicia once more won the fight, though her character had only a quarter of its health left.

Nick's girlfriend smiled that smile that made her already gorgeous face light up even more. Damn! No wonder he couldn't win any of these fights, Eric thought to himself, looking at her was distracting him, what with those tight jeans showing her legs and ass off so well, and that t-shirt clinging to her slim waist and her full, round tits that just begged to be squeezed. Shaking his head, Eric diverted his eyes from his friend's girlfriend's chest, concentrating as hard as he could again on the television as he felt his dick hardening in his jeans. He was never going to win against her if he kept staring at her like that, but then she was just too damn hot not to.

He had known Nick for a year or so now, and they had become good friends at work and in their social lives too, but tonight was the first time he had actually met the stunning woman Nick was always bragging about to him and the others, and Eric really had to admit that Nick's description of the knockout brunette had been no exaggeration, if anything, he had failed to describe just how hot this woman was. It had taken all the effort Eric could muster not to ogle this gorgeous woman since the moment he had come in, and from the reaction of Aran and Greg too when they saw her, he would say they had the same thoughts as he had. Still, this was his friend's girlfriend, and as fucking sexy as she looked, and as much as he would fantasise about banging the fuck out of her when he got home, he wasn't going to let Nick notice that he was drooling over his girlfriend, let alone trying to strip her with his eyes.

Still, he could catch a glimpse every now and then when no one was looking, that wasn't a crime.

"You're a lot better," Alicia replied in a tone that seemed to strangely match the odd look in her large, grey eyes; a look that seemed...intent...as she watched him. "Sometimes practice makes perfect, and lots of practice is sometimes needed, especially if you're going to take me on."

Staring at his friend's stunning girlfriend, Eric was sure he heard some flirtation in her tone, or at least some insinuation, however he quickly dismissed that thought as he watched her glance up at Nick and smile warmly, receiving a smile just as loving in return. That momentary distraction gave Eric a short, but oh so good, look over Alicia's stunning body, damn but she was made to be screwed!

"That's alright, I've almost beaten you now, give me a couple more rounds and you'll be struggling to keep up." He retorted, a proud smile on his own face as Alicia once more met his eyes, her own seeming to glow.

"Sure, we'll see about that." She teased in reply, giving him a very playful smile that made his blood boil and his already hardening dick to grow solid within his jeans.

And so the game continued, however despite almost defeating her in two rounds, Eric was still unable to knock her character out, even when he wasn't casting quick glances at Alicia. Although the couple of times she caught him looking her over...especially when she smiled amusedly at him when she did!...made him lose his concentration and consequently the fight very quickly. The way she was behaving was most confusing, teasing yet innocent. Perhaps she was just trying to make him off balance so she could win, though something in her eyes said it was more than that, however Eric couldn't quite put his finger on it. Whatever it was the game continued, and no matter how hard he tried, nor how close he came to winning, so did Alicia's winning streak. That was, until Nick spoke...then the whole course of Eric's evening, Alicia's life, and unbeknownst to him, Nick's relationship, changed forever.

"He's getting better, don't you think?" Nick suddenly asked after Alicia beat Eric once again, just though this time.

Looking over her shoulder she smiled at her boyfriend and nodded agreement.

"Yep, but he's still got a lot to learn." She replied with a jibing look at Eric who only smiled a rather cheeky smile back at her.

"Hmm, well I think incentives usually help." Nick replied calmly and Alicia felt her heart jump before beating swiftly within her chest as she looked back at her boyfriend who now wore a small, amused smile.

"Incentives? What like, shots?" Eric asked, leaning forward on his chair as he looked at his friend amusedly, and totally unaware of what was really going on. Alicia glanced at him briefly, her heart pounding and her body feeling as if thousands of volts of electricity were being shot through her.

"Not quite." Nick answered, taking a swig from his bottle as he sat calmly in his chair, then added, "I was thinking more along the lines of bets, like in poker."

Eric regarded them both now for a moment, eyeing them warily as if he suspected himself of getting hustled, however he must have figured that to do that they would have most likely have let him win more as he nodded thoughtfully after a moment.

"How much a round?" Nick's friend asked, now concentrating his gaze on Alicia's boyfriend.

Alicia's eyes moved from Nick to Eric in turn, however right then neither was looking at her. She was going to be the object of all this, she understood Nick's plan now, and neither of them were even looking at her! Somehow, and for some reason, that made her hotter.

"Not money." Nick replied, shaking his head, and Eric eyed him confusedly, and then Alicia's boyfriend said the words that were to change that whole evening, and more in the future. "I was thinking more along the lines of strip poker, where the loser has to remove a piece of their clothing each round."

The mood in the room changed in an instant with those words. Alicia felt her heart stop at the same time she shuddered with more horniness than she had ever felt; it was finally all real. Eric, well he stared first at Nick with very wide eyes and then looked to Alicia as if stunned, and rightly he should be, his friend was suggesting he play to see his girlfriend naked! Meanwhile, Nick sat as calm and composed as ever, coolly drinking from his beer as his friend sat stupefied and his girlfriend sat silent, and buzzing from the heat raging within her.

After staring between the two of them for a while, Eric spoke, his eyes still wide and unbelieving.

"You're serious?" He asked sounding exactly as he looked, and when Nick nodded calmly, he smiled, though it looked more bewildered than pleased, which Alicia understood. "You mean, if I beat Liss, she has to take off a piece of her clothing each time?"

"And you do if she wins." Nick affirmed and Eric shared his glance between them before he settled his eyes on Alicia.

"And you're alright with this too?" He asked, sounding wary and sceptical.

Alicia felt her veins flow with something that made her feel alive and powerful, something that made her want to laugh and scream with delirium, however she knew that she sat very still and looked very timid despite how she knew she wanted to do this as much as Nick now, and so she nodded gently giving her boyfriend's friend a small, fragile smile.

Eric let out a large breath and looked between them again before settling his eyes on Alicia again and very clearly, and very openly, looking her over. The feel of his eyes wandering over her clothed body sent shivers through her. This time there was no hidden pretence, he was undressing her with his eyes, and he liked what he saw as the incredulousness slowly receded and a pleased, hungry smile lit up his handsome face and made his deep eyes shine.

"Damn! How could I fucking say no to that!" Eric exclaimed, his face now bright with obvious happiness and anticipation.

"Liss?" Nick asked, looking down at her smiling calmly.

Knowing the question, Alicia took a deep breath before she nodded and forced a smile, though the effort was only due to the fact that she was nervous, never having had sex with anyone in front of her boyfriend before, and oh so fucking excited that she could hardly do anything other than try to settle the raging torrent of power that rushed through her. She felt like she was going to shake from lust and horniness!

"He's got to beat me first, or he won't see anything." She teased, each word making her breathing heavier, though embracing the whole lust seemed to make it that much easier to control. Fuck she felt so hot!

"With an incentive like that, I'll be the king baby!" Eric replied half playfully and half determinedly as he turned to concentrate completely on the game. "Now, let's get that first piece off you!"

Alicia turned to look up at Nick, smiling up at him teasingly as he looked down at her, the huge bulge in his jeans showing that he was enjoying the whole situation as much as she was.

Giving him a look that said that this was it now, that there was no turning back, Alicia turned to look at the television and prepared herself. She wasn't going to go easy on Eric just because she was hot and horny, nor because she knew where Nick, and her now, wanted this whole thing to go. If Eric was going to get a piece of her ass, he was going to have to earn it. With that thought, Alicia began the game.

The first round began much the same as the others, however this time both Alicia and Eric played as hard as they could. Despite her heart beating almost out of her chest, Alicia managed to keep her focus, especially as she felt like she was alive with electric energy she was so excited and turned on, and so with she won, though with a little more difficulty than earlier.

"Damn!" Eric cursed as his character finally fell and Alicia let a breath go, her blood pumping hard and her eyes shining with the electricity within her as she turned to look at her boyfriend's friend.

"Guess that's one for me." She teased with a small, amused and confident smile, though she was still sounding a little nervous.

Eric looked over to her, his frustration at not getting a piece of her clothes off apparent, though he quickly regained his composure as he looked Alicia over and reached for his left foot to remove his shoe. Alicia felt her blood boiling as his eyes openly devoured her and she glanced back at Nick, who gave her a warm, amused and excited smile, before she turned back to look at his friend.

"You better get ready to add the second shoe to that." She said with a little less nervousness, her own composure settling once again.

Eric smirked as he once again took the controller in his hands.

"I don't mind taking my shoes off." Eric replied, looking from Alicia to Nick briefly, "You can put your underwear on them when I beat you."

The words sent a shock of lust through Alicia's body and she shuddered, a small smile spreading her lips as she kept her eyes locked on Eric's for a moment before she turned once more to begin the second round.

Once again Alicia beat Eric, however this time he concentrated even more, his determination to see her strip before him improving his abilities, and Alicia won by a margin with Eric being one hit away from defeating her.

His other shoe joined the first and the third round began, however this time Eric finally managed to beat her. Alicia didn't know at first whether she was surprised, shocked at being beaten, or secretly glad as her body seemed to burn the more with horniness. However she just gave Eric a playful, amused smile, hiding her mixed emotions, as she reached for her own shoe, taking it off and waving it before placing it beside her. Her boyfriend's friend watched as avidly as if the shoe had been her bra however it was not long before they once again were playing.

Alicia won the next round, leaving Eric with only one sock, before Eric pulled off a surprise and beat her for a second time, allowing Alicia's first shoe to be joined by her other. She thought that her intense horniness must be causing her to not focus, it was the only thing that made sense as to why she was losing, however part of her wondered if she wanted to lose. Having her boyfriend sit behind her, watching as she slowly stripped her clothes for his friend, piece by piece, was turning her on like crazy. Could she be actually wanting to lose? She was about to pick up the controller again when Nick suddenly leaned forward and spoke.

"You know what, I think we should play a different game." Her boyfriend said suddenly and Alicia's heart began pounding faster; he wanted her to lose...the horniness grew. "Something a little more...competition-like and appropriate I think."

With those words, and an interested stare from his friend, Nick moved to change the game, switching the current disc for the Guitar Hero disc before he grabbed the two game-guitars and handed one to each of them. This of course meant that Alicia and Eric had to stand up, and as Alicia looked into her boyfriend's eyes, not to mention his mischievous smile as he sat down, she knew that was exactly what he wanted. No doubt so he could watch her stand in front of him while she slowly stripped for his friend if he won, which was a more likely now, when she had faced Eric earlier in the night on this game when everyone had been playing they had been an equal match. Turning her attention from her loving boyfriend to his friend, Alicia held the guitar and spoke calmly and confidently.

"You pick the first song then mister." She teased making sure her voice had a hint of teasing to it as did her expression.

Eric smiled amusedly, and proudly, to himself and the guitar battle began.

Eric's heart beat a little faster and the bulge in his jeans was certainly becoming more prominent as the guitar battle went on. As the first song ended, Eric watched intently as his friend's girlfriend bent down to remove one of her socks, tossing it carelessly across the room, her eyes first locked on his before they turned to regard her boyfriend a moment. As Nick smiled at her, Eric stared at his friend. He could hardly believe that his friend was alright with the idea of his girlfriend stripping in front of his friend, no, more than that, it had been his idea in the first place! Looking once more to Alicia, her sexy body being shown off wonderfully in those tight jeans and tight t-shirt, Eric couldn't believe his luck. Oh he couldn't wait to see what was beneath those clothes. His dick hardened more.

The next song-battle began, however this time at its conclusion it was himself that was removing his other sock, copying Alicia as he tossed it carelessly with a smile to his friend's girlfriend as his eyes remained on hers.

The next round began and this time Eric won and Alicia's final sock was tossed across the room as the two of them kept their eyes locked on each other's. The sexual tension within the room suddenly grew until both Eric thought sparks should be flying. This was it now, the next round would see one of them removing something interesting. All thoughts of Nick were gone from Eric's mind, and the fact that this knockout woman was his friend's girlfriend, not to mention the fact that Nick was sitting right next to where Alicia stood, made Eric's heart beat faster and his hunger to see, and touch, all the more powerful.

"Now it gets interesting." He said as he kept his eyes locked on Alicia's. His friend's girlfriend nodded, her smile and eyes showing her obvious heated state, while the fact her large tits heaved erotically showed her heart was pounding just as much as his was.

And so the next round began. This time they both played hard, occasionally glimpsing at one another or making jibing comments to try to throw the other off, however as the battle ended, Eric smiled widely as he watched Alicia pout, though from the gleam in her eyes she was obviously not upset about having lost.

"I guess you won that one." She said with more than a hint of teasing-playfulness in her voice as she removed the guitar for a moment before crossing her arms as she took hold of the bottom of her tight t-shirt. "Time for your prize."

Eric watched intently, his eyes staring unblinkingly, as he watched his friend's girlfriend slowly, oh so slowly, pull her arms upwards, peeling her tight-white t-shirt up her slender, stunning body in front of both him and her boyfriend. First her smooth, flat stomach came into sight, then her slim waist that begged to be held by his hands, ever more inching upwards until the slightest sight of white bra came into sight. Continuing to peel the t-shirt upwards, Eric's eyes widened and his dick stood hard at attention as Alicia pulled the tight clothing up, revealing her large, heavy tits held beautifully in the confines of the white lace bra, standing proudly on her chest. Pulling the t-shirt over her head, she once more kept her eyes locked on his, a deep smile and eyes that blazed with obvious horniness at the whole situation, as she tossed the t-shirt towards him.