When Wishes Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alicia let them remain there as this time when Eric kissed her there was no sign of gentleness. Instead he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her hard against him, squashing her big tits flat against his solid chest and pressing that huge, rock solid cock of his hard into Alicia's stomach. A deep, lustful moan escaped Alicia's lips involuntarily as once again Eric's lips met hers and their tongues began to dance in a kiss that was passionate and hot with the lust they were both filled with. For a moment Alicia forgot that she wasn't single and that her own boyfriend was in fact a couple of feet away and watching her, as she flung her arms around Eric's neck and grabbed a handful of his hair, pulling his face to hers. She was so incredibly horny, and this guy was turning her on so much, what, with his huge dick, his teasing and his assertiveness, not to mention his good looks, fuck, right then she didn't know whether this whole thing was more for her now than it was for Nick and his fantasy.

Suddenly Eric broke the kiss and with a look of utter lust spun her around so that her back was pressed against his body and turned so that she was standing facing Nick.

"Look at your boyfriend Liss." Eric said as he ran his hands from her slim waist onto her stomach and pulled her back against him.

Alicia breathed heavier as she stared into her boyfriend's eyes, his burning with the same lust she knew must be in her own. Eric's huge dick was pressed against her ass as he began kissing down her neck before turning her face towards his and once again locking his lips on hers, though this time he made sure to kiss her so that Nick could see their tongues dancing together. As the hot kiss continued, Eric slowly slid his hands up her body to cup both of her large, heavy tits, letting his hands squeeze the soft but firm flesh of her 36D mounds, his fingers sinking into them, as he kneaded them and kissed her hard and passionately right in front of Nick's face. Alicia couldn't stop herself from moaning into Eric's mouth as she reached back and ran her hands through his hair, giving him perfect access to take liberties with her tits as she arched her back slightly, pushing her ass back towards him and her tits hard into his hungry hands.

At first the stunner had her eyes closed, revelling in how hot she felt and how good Eric was at kissing, not to mention how amazing his hands felt on her body, however before long she opened them, wanting to look in to her boyfriend's eyes as he watched his friend taking so many liberties with her body. Breaking the kiss, Alicia kept her hands over her head in Eric's hair, his hands still roughly groping her tits, full of her large breasts, as she once again locked eyes with Nick.

Her boyfriend had undone his jeans and had his hand down them as he watched her being taken like only he should right in front of him. Alicia felt a thrill rush through her as they watched each other for a few minutes while Eric continued to enjoy her body with his hands and lips.

"Enjoying watching me turn your girlfriend on Nick?" Eric asked as he looked up, his hands still squeezing her large tits roughly. "I think she likes it."

Alicia could hear the smug smile on Eric's face though her eyes never left her boyfriend's, however after he finished speaking, she saw the lust rage on Nick's face and with a tingle in her belly, decided to join in.

Turning her face half to Eric's, she gently kissed his lips lovingly.

"I love the way your hands feel on me." She said truthfully in a voice that was far more huskier from horniness than she had realised. "It's so hot having you take me in front of my boyfriend...ohmm fuck...you're making me so horny!"

Their lips locked for a brief moment before once again Eric broke the kiss. Alicia knew that she looked like she was about to beg for his cock, probably because she would right then, she didn't know how much more she could take, the huge fucking pole was pressing roughly into her ass! Staring in to her boyfriend's friend's eyes as he continued groping her big tits, Alicia knew she had to get fucked right now!

Glancing at Nick, Alicia turned to look at Eric heatedly.

"I think he wants to watch you fuck me Eric..." Alicia said, running her hands over his and helping him to roughly squeeze her impressive tits. "...I think my boyfriend wants to watch you push that big...dick...into my pussy...and fuck me."

With every words Alicia felt lust and horniness take over more and more, and when she turned to look at Nick once again, she could see it had done the same with him. She was breathing so fast now it was like she had run a mile!

"Is that what you want Nicky-boy?" Eric asked and Alicia felt a flood of electricity rage through her when her boyfriend nodded.

"You want your friend to give me his hard dick baby?" Alicia asked, teasing and very horny.

Once again Nick nodded, lust raging on his face and his hand pumping in his jeans. Turning her face to Eric, Alicia watched his eyes burning.

"Well then, do you want to fuck your friend's girl in front of him then Eric? Want to make me beg for your cock while you pound me on the bed?" She asked hornily, the words more instinct than thought, though Alicia knew she meant every word.

Eric's eyes flashed and his hands squeezed her tits as hard as they could bringing a soft, breathy moan from her throat before he released them and once more grabbed her waist and spun her round to once again face him.

"I'll take that as a yes." She purred with a gentle, though hungry, smile as she traced her fingers up and down his muscular chest.

"You tell me now Alicia, do you want me to fuck you in front of your boyfriend? Do you want my dick inside you right now, right here?" Nick's friend asked her dominantly and Alicia felt a shiver flow down her spine as she looked up at his face from his impressive cock. Biting her bottom lip, she nodded definitely, however Eric wasn't finished. "Then you better beg me to give it to you."

Alicia's eyes sparkled and she smiled dirtily and looked over her shoulder at Nick.

"Your friend wants me to beg him for his big dick...beg him to fuck me with it..." She said as she looked into Nick's eyes and watched how hot he got from it. Such teasing was driving her crazy! It was so naughty, mostly because she was enjoying teasing her boyfriend so much about how she was going to screw his friend, not to mention actually looking forward to it! "...Mmmmm...I think I should..."

Turning to look up at Eric once more, Alicia made sure Nick could see as she slowly ran her hand down Eric's chest before wrapping her delicate fingers around the hard, thick shaft of his nine inch dick. Fuck, it felt so good in her hand! It was going to feel incredible when he drove that thing into her pussy!

Squeezing the thick cock in her hand, Alicia looked deep into Eric's eyes and did her best to sound pleading.

"I want your big cock so badly Eric, I want you to put me on this bed I share with Nick and fuck me with this big, hard cock all you want. Please baby, please fuck me in front of my boyfriend on his bed. Please give me your big dick." She said and heard Nick groan beside her.

Eric simply smiled smugly as he looked down at her and Alicia knew that he could see that she really did mean everything she said, and that right then, she would have meant it even if Nick hadn't have been there, she was that hot.

"I'm gonna fuck the life out of you." Nick's friend boasted heatedly and was about to lead her towards the bed when Alicia shook her head with a playful smile.

"You'll get your chance to fuck this little girlfriend of your friend's," She teased hornily before she smiled wickedly, "But first, I need to get used to this thick cock of yours, you're bigger and thicker than Nick, and I want to ride your big dick anyway, I want you and my boyfriend to watch me while I fuck myself on your big cock, you can watch my tits bounce while you think that you're actually fucking Nick's girlfriend and see just how much I love your dick in me."

Both Nick and Eric looked ready to explode by the time Alicia finished and with a very horny and very dirty smile, began to lead Eric towards the large double bed she shared with her boyfriend, by his hard dick. As Alicia let go and Eric climbed onto the bed and lay down so that he was almost side on to Nick, though with his head slightly angled towards the still clothed boyfriend, Alicia thought she was going to explode too she was that horny. This was it now, she was actually going to have another dick inside her body, and fuck, she was about to scream she felt so high!

Nick's dick was rock hard as he watched Alicia, their eyes locked, first place one bare knee on the large bed before she swung the other over Eric's naked body. His huge, hard dick stood proud as Nick watched his hot girlfriend kneel over his naked friend, her pussy over his dick as she knelt watching him and breathing heavily.

"There's no turning back now baby, you're going to have to watch your girl ride your friend's big cock." Alicia purred heatedly and Nick's dick strained harder, he was going to cum soon if she carried on teasing him like this.

If the horny boyfriend had been ready to cum right then, he didn't know how he held back when he watched Alicia reach down between her legs to wrap her fingers around his friend's hard dick, positioning the solid member beneath her before slowly lowering herself down.

As Nick watched his friend's hard nine inch dick first touch his girlfriend's hot pussy, his hand flew in his jeans, and he knew he was going to cum. If only he had known what a Pandora's box he had opened...

The moment Eric's dick pressed against Alicia's pussy she shuddered throughout her entire body. Biting her bottom lip however she continued to lower herself down and then with a sudden push, she felt the thick head of her boyfriend's friend's dick push into her burning pussy.

"Mmmm!" The stunning girlfriend moaned deeply as she continued to watch Eric's dick slide into her as she lowered herself down its thick, long length.

Each inch seemed twice as long and twice as thick as it looked as it slowly pushed further and deeper into her pussy, sending shivers of electricity shooting all through her.

Looking up from the hard cock that was pushing into her, Alicia fixed lust-glazed eyes onto her boyfriend's own and moaned deeply as she watched him as the thick cock continued to fill her up.

"Ohhmm, this is soo fucking hot!" Alicia moaned breathily as Eric's hands found her hips and began to pull her down the rest of the length of his glorious dick, all the while Alicia kept her eyes fastened on Nick's. She couldn't believe that here she was, lowering herself onto her boyfriend's friend's dick, on her and her boyfriend's bed, while her boyfriend watched the whole thing! This was insane, but oh so fucking hot!!

"Fuck! You're so big!" She moaned again breathily as her eyes closed while she relished the feel of each thick inch pushing deep into her, filling her more than Nick ever had.

After what seemed like an eternity, and what seemed like having a baseball bat shoved inside her, Alicia felt herself resting on Eric's legs, his huge cock now buried naked, and balls deep inside her very hot, and very horny pussy.

Opening her lust-filled eyes, she first looked to Eric, who stared back at her with a hugely smug grin on his face, which he should have, here he was with his friend's girlfriend on his dick in front of his friend! Then she looked once more to Nick, whose hand was now jacking his dick outside of his jeans as he watched the two of them intently.

Having the hunger of two men watching her sent pulses through Alicia's body, it felt good to be wanted so much. However, what felt much better was this huge, hot, different cock buried inside her. As she watched Nick a moment, Alicia was glad her boyfriend was enjoying his fantasy come true, but right then she was so fucking horny, and she had just the thing inside her to take care of it. Oh she was going to ride this friend of Nick's raw!

Looking back to Eric as he lay beneath her, Alicia gave him a wicked and playful smile before she leaned down, making sure she remained completely impaled on his hard, hot cock, and pressed her lips tightly against his for a moment. With her large tits squashed flat against his muscular chest, Alicia began kissing Eric passionately, holding his hands above his head for a moment before she finally broke the kiss, and breathlessly pushed herself up again so that she sat up, her hands lightly resting on Eric's stomach.

"Mmmm, your dick is so big." Alicia purred erotically as she looked down at her boyfriend's friend, uncaring if her boyfriend heard she was that horny. "You better fuck me good...shall we make a good show for Nick?"

With those words Alicia began to rock her slender hips back and forth, pushing Eric's big, hard cock in and out of her tight, oh so horny pussy. For the first few moments all the stunning girlfriend could do was hold her breath and close her eyes, relishing the feel of her boyfriend's friend's big naked dick sliding oh so stiffly in and out of her burning hot pussy while she knew that her boyfriend sat watching not a few feet away.

Finally, after the first few movements of her hips, Alicia opened her glowing eyes and looked down at her boyfriend's naked friend as he rested his hands on her long, smooth thighs. Her hands still rested on his muscular chest as she pushed her hips back and forth a little more intently as she grew accustomed to the large size of cock filling her up completely.

"Mmm, fuck, your big cock feels good in me." Alicia purred erotically as she stared into Eric's eyes and used her arms to push her large, heavy tits closer together; the sight instantly drawing his eyes. "Do you want to see me fuck myself on it? Do you want to watch me bounce up and down on your huge dick?"

Eric's face was a mix of horny-lust and pride which sent shivers through Alicia's body as he smirked and reached round with one hand to slap her ass as she slowly rocked back and forth on his enormous shaft.

"Yeah, fuck that sweet ass on my dick Liss. Show me and your boyfriend what a slut girlfriend you really are." Eric replied before he reached his other hand around to grab her tight ass, using his grip to move her faster up and down his rigid dick.

Biting her bottom lip, Alicia groaned deeply at Eric's words and the sudden feel of him pulling her up and down his solid shaft. Digging her nails gently into his muscular chest, she began to move her hips back and forth faster and with much more vigour until her big tits began to gently jiggle between her arms, her nipples hard.

Looking up towards her boyfriend Alicia's eyes blazed with lust as she saw his jeans around his ankles as he jacked off furiously as he watched her ride up and down his friend's big cock.

"Ummmm, yeah baby...ummm...fuck...are you enjoying yourself baby?" Alicia moaned breathily, her heart pounding as she continued to rock her hips back and forth with increasing energy. Fuck this cock inside her was big! "Are you enjoying watching your girlfriend bounce up and down on your friend's....ohhhh....ummm....big fucking cock!"

The last few words came out as a guttural groan as Alicia became lost for a moment in the feel of Eric's huge dick sliding faster and faster in and out of her pussy. It felt so big and thick inside her, and what was hotter was the fact she was looking at, and talking to, her boyfriend while another dick filled her hot pussy! The feel of that long, hard, thick cock sinking and stretching deep into her pussy with every movement while she stared into the eyes of her boyfriend, the man she loved with all of her heart, made Alicia shudder and she couldn't help but groan even more, her body reacting as she began to feel an orgasm growing within her already.

"Of course he loves it; he wants to watch me fill you like you've never been filled before." Eric replied with more than a hint of smugness in his tone as he placed his hands on her slim waist before adding in a more commanding tone, "Give me a kiss and let him watch while I fuck you better than he ever has."

Alicia loved her boyfriend, which was why she was fully impaled on his friend's dick in the first place, and usually any kind of demeaning of him would have made her angry, however there was something exciting, something hot, about the whole situation, and instead of becoming indignant, Alicia found herself obeying her boyfriend's friend.

Leaning down Alicia pressed her full, luscious lips hard against Eric's, mashing them together as their tongues danced and her large, round tits squashed into Eric's chiselled torso while her hair fell around her face.

"Mmmmmph!" She moaned passionately into Eric's mouth as he grabbed the back of her head, pulling her face to his while she continued rocking her hips, pushing herself up and down his large, hard cock as best as she could in that position.

Suddenly, Eric broke the kiss and grabbed hold of her waist before, with one swift movement that was lightning quick, he began thrusting his dick into her, slamming his long, hard, fat cock into her pussy while he held her close to him. Alicia was instantly caught off guard, however the sudden pounding her boyfriend's friend began to give her drove everything out of her mind as he began fucking his huge dick in and out of her mercilessly.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Yes! Oh fuck, fuck fuck...uh uh uh uh...Eric...fuck...yes...ummmmoohhhhhhh!" Alicia began to moan vocally, her hair covering her face as she gripped the bed covers either side of Eric's head, holding on for dear life while he held her to him and slammed his hard cock into her from underneath her.

"You like that slut?" Eric growled harshly from the exertion and the feel of her tight, red hot pussy gripping to his thick shaft.

"Oh yeah! Yes! Oh fuck yes! I...I...ohhhhh! Fuck me with that big cock!" Alicia moaned, though with some trouble from the pounding she was receiving. "Ohhhhmmmm."

Her mind, and pussy, were reeling from the onslaught Eric's dick was giving to her, and Alicia soon found her lips once more mashing against Eric's, her tongue dancing with his as they kissed loudly and she continued to moan into his mouth hotly.

"Fuck me baby, fuck me baby." Alicia whispered as she broke the kiss, breathing heavily as their lips still touched and they stared into each other's eyes.

It was then that Alicia realised she was now fucking her boyfriend's friend for herself. She was enjoying it completely and wanted more than anything to reach that intense orgasm she knew was building, and right then, if Nick asked her to stop, she didn't think she could. Eric seemed to see this in her eyes as he smiled a deep and satisfied smile as he looked up at her as they shared that private moment, hidden by Alicia's hair as it fell all around their faces.

Just as suddenly as Eric had began holding her to him and fucking her hard and fast, he stopped. Breathing heavily, panting, and staring into his eyes, Alicia listened as he whispered for her ears only.

"Ride my dick Liss, show me how much you love it." Her boyfriend's friend once again commanded, and once again Alicia knew she would obey, this time, she smiled naughtily first.

"Are you trying to make me want your cock again?" She asked with more than a hint of horniness in her voice. She knew that must be why he was trying to make her show her 'appreciation' for him, not to mention his control, strange thing was, it was getting her more and more excited. She loved Nick though, and this would just be a one time thing, but hey, she was allowed to enjoy herself right now.

"I already know you do, now show Nick just how much you love having my dick inside you without my help." He answered confidently and his words sent shivers down Alicia's spine. They were true, but she would deal with them after the sex, right now, she had an orgasm approaching.

1...45678...10