When Wishes Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking directly into Nick's eyes while his friend fucked her from behind, seeing the absolute ecstasy on his face while she had another man's dick sinking deeper, filling her far more, and banging her far better than he ever had, Alicia moaned deeply, the intense feeling of being thoroughly screwed while staring into the eyes of the guy she loved simply overtook her.

"Ohhhh baby, look at your friend fucking me! Ummm! Ohhh! He's ramming his...ummm...big dick into me! Oh! He's banging your girl right in front of you baby! Oh fuck! Your friend is fucking your girlfriend! OHHUmmmmm! Oh...and he's sooo good!" Alicia groaned in a deep purr, her eyes burning as she continued pushing herself back as Eric thrusted forward, driving his hard cock deeper into her tight pussy.

"Fuck! Do...do you like him fucking you baby?" Nick asked in a tight voice, his face red and his eyes almost trance-like.

Alicia purred hornily before she smiled wickedly at her boyfriend, watching him a moment as his friend fucked her, before she replied.

"Mmmm I love it..." She answered finally, however she had to catch her breath mid-sentence as Eric changed his pace and began to really fuck her hard. "...Oh yes give me that big dick Eric! Oh fuck baby! Ummm yeah!" Gripping harder to the covers Alicia's eyes burned as she stared at her boyfriend. "Oh Eric fuck me! Oh yes baby! Um! Oh! Uh! Yeah! Oh Nick, ohh, I love you baby, umm I love you so much!"

Saying those words while his friend was literally fucking the life out of her on their bed right in front of him made Alicia's body blaze with intense electric pleasure! She couldn't believe how hot it was saying she loved her boyfriend while his friend's dick was repeatedly burying itself deep in her burning pussy, fucking her ever closer to an amazing orgasm.

While Eric continued to ram his big cock into her from behind, Alicia watched her boyfriend's hand flying up and down his own hard dick. She felt so hot being the object of two men's desire, and oh she felt so good right then, better than she ever had before. She was so glad she had agreed to this.

But oh, the gorgeous girlfriend had no idea what happens when wishes came true.

The reality of his fantasy was mind-blowing Nick thought as he avidly watched the intensely erotic scene before him as his hand glided swiftly up and down his seven-inch dick, despite the fact of having cum twice already.

Alicia's eyes were locked on his, her face changing between a contorted mask of pure ecstasy and a burning, wicked lust as she would bite her bottom lip gently between her loud and lustful moans and groans. It was hotter than Nick had ever imagined watching his gorgeous, knockout girlfriend, gripping the bed sheets white-knuckled as she rocked back and forth on her hands and knees as Nick's own friend and co-worker repeatedly, and relentlessly, drove his nine-inch, hard, thick dick into her from behind. Her long brown hair fell down her back and shoulders, that which wasn't gripped in Eric's fist, occasionally being used to yank Alicia's head back as he drove his long cock into her harder and faster, burying it deeper than Nick ever had, but even then Alicia kept her eyes firmly locked on his. With his other hand on her slim, sexy waist, that Nick had held so many times himself when they were having sex, Eric pistoned his rock hard dick hard and fast and all the while Alicia pushed back driving the solid shaft deep into her body with a throaty groan. Her large, heavy, 36D tits swung lustfully beneath her with every powerful, deep thrust into her body and the bed rocked back and forth, matching the rhythm of the pair on top of it.

The fact that that bed belonged to him and Alicia only made the whole thing hotter Nick thought as he watched so closely he forgot to blink for minutes on end. His girlfriend was constantly moaning and groaning, often speaking dirtily to Eric as she stared into Nick's eyes. Once she even smiled naughtily at him before she pushed herself up to passionately lock lips with Eric as he continued to drive his dick into her in the new position. However before long the pleasure overwhelmed her and she couldn't steady herself any longer, despite Eric's arms wrapping around her or groping her large tits, and she was soon back on all fours moaning and groaning erotically.

The fact that Alicia was enjoying herself too made the whole fantasy that much more hotter for the horny boyfriend, if only he had known just how much the stunning girlfriend was enjoying his friend's dick, and just how much Eric had her in the palm of his hand, he may have thought twice about the whole fantasy. However, right then, none of them were aware of just how much this whole fantasy-come-true was slowly altering their lives, for now, it was just a hot fuck session.

And so, as his girlfriend continued to cry out in pleasure and Nick continued to watch his friend give her the fucking of her life, Eric began to prepare to make Alicia beg for his dick...

With his friend's girlfriend's tight pussy wrapped like a vice around his hard dick, Eric was finding it difficult to hold back. His large, heavy balls were tingling and he knew that he wasn't going to be able to last much longer, this girl, this whole situation of fucking a girl in front of her boyfriend, was all just too fucking hot!

Letting go of Alicia's hair and returning his hand to her waist, Eric looked up to meet Nick's eyes and couldn't help but give him a smug smile as he drove his hard cock into Nick's girlfriend bringing a squeal of pleasure and a deeply erotic moan from Alicia as she gripped the bed sheets harder.

Alicia was still keeping her eyes on her boyfriend and now Eric did too. Nick seemed lost in his horniness at the whole situation and was completely unaware of why Eric was smiling so smugly. No doubt his friend thought he was just smug because he had his dick in his girl, which of course Eric was, but it was the knowledge that his own dick was bigger and thicker than Nick's and was no doubt buried deeper and fucking Alicia better than he ever could that was making Eric so smug.

Having just met this girl tonight he had not dreamed that he would ever have gotten inside her, let alone what had actually happened, however he was damn sure he was going to get a second round with this gorgeous stunner, hopefully more, and from the way she was reacting to his fucking her, Eric thought he was making headway on that, all he had to do now was blow her mind, and he knew just how to do that.

Sliding his strong hands up her smooth body, Eric slid his fingers down her soft side and let his hands cup Alicia's big tits underneath her. His fingers sank into the soft, firm flesh as he squeezed and began to knead them a little roughly before he began to squeeze harder and began to pull the horny girlfriend back onto his dick. With his new grip, Eric began to jackhammer his hard cock with short, swift strokes into Alicia's pussy which seemed to drive the hot girlfriend wild.

"OH YES! YES! YES! OH FUCK! UH UH UH! OH FUCK ME! FUCK ME! OHHH!" Alicia began to scream hornily, her large tits swinging in Eric's hands from the force of his fucking. "YES! YEAH! OHHHH UHHHH! UH UH UHHHHH!"

"Damn your girlfriend's got some great tits Nick!" Eric grunted between clenched teeth as he concentrated on driving the girl impaled on his dick wild.

"Ohhhh! Squeeze my tits hard baby! Oh fuuuckk your dick iss sooo fucking big! Ohhh fuck! Mmmm oh yes! Yes! OHHH! Fuck me Eric, oh fuck, give me your cock!" Alicia moaned in a high-pitched voice, her hair bouncing as her body shook. "Ohh fuck! Fuck me harder! Yes! Ohummmm! Fuck your friend's girlfriend baby...yes...uhhh...give it to her gooood! Oh fuck...make me cum!"

Eric smiled slightly to himself as he listened to the horny words. She was really starting to get into it all now and let herself go. At first Alicia had seemed reluctant to show just how much she was enjoying this whole sex session, now she was really starting to get verbal and say what she really felt. All he had to do now was get her to admit he was better than her boyfriend and she was his, whether she knew it or not, though Eric knew he had to take that step slowly, but she was almost there.

"Do you want me to fuck you good Liss?" Eric asked in a tight voice, his hands mashing roughly into Nick's girlfriend's tits as he pulled her back onto his nine inch pole.

"Ummmmmohhhh yeah baby! UH! Uhhohhh, screw me good with that thick cock! Ughh!" Alicia groaned in reply, her hands tight fists in the covers as she slammed herself back and forth in time with each of his hard thrusts.

"Want me to make you cum?" He growled in reply, glancing up at Nick as he watched his girlfriend being thoroughly fucked.

"Ohhh fuck...mmmmm, I'm almost there...ohhh fuuuckk...yes...ohh yes...make me cummm...uhhhh..." Alicia replied amidst her deep groaning and moaning, her pleasure-contorted face staring occasionally at her boyfriend opposite before she hung her head as Eric continued to pound his hard dick deep into her with hard, fast, deep strokes.

"Fuck! I'm gonna make you scream!" Eric grunted before he reluctantly let his grip on Alicia's amazing tits go and straightened, holding his hard dick deep within Alicia's burning hot pussy. "But I want to see your face when you do."

Alicia tossed her head, throwing her hair over her one shoulder as she panted heavily and looked back over her other shoulder at him. Her eyes shone with heat and passion, however Eric didn't give her time to question him, instead he slipped his big dick from inside her. The look of loss on Alicia's face told Eric that he had been right in his reckoning, she was hungry for his dick now, and soon she would never want to be off it again.

"On your back," Eric said in a strong, confident tone, "I want to watch you when I make you cum."

Those words brought a deep gleam to the sexy girlfriend's eyes and a deep smile to her luscious lips. As she turned around and sat down in front of him, Eric let his eyes wander all over Alicia's hot body before resting on her face. In missionary he would drive his dick into her harder than before, and he would make her beg for his dick this time, he knew just how to make this stunner squeal. The fact that he fully intended on filling her womb with his hot cum also played a part, after all, it would be fucking hot to knock his friend's girlfriend up right on their bed while her boyfriend, his friend, watched the whole thing, and missionary was the best position to make sure his cum shot as deep as it could go into her hot pussy.

Keeping her horny eyes locked on his, his friend's girlfriend lay back on her elbows and spread her long, smooth legs, placing her feet either side of him on the bed. Looking deep into his eyes and biting her bottom lip in anticipation as she slowly slid her gaze to his long, hard cock standing at attention proudly before him, Eric felt a rush of exhilaration flood through him. Damn this chick was hot, and damn he was going to fuck the hell out of her right now.

Grabbing Alicia's legs all of a sudden, Eric pulled her closer to him, causing the stunning girlfriend to drop from her elbows onto her back, her large tits shaking lustfully on her chest as she fell onto the mattress with a slight squeal of surprise. Her eyes however burned with hunger as she watched intently as Eric lined his huge dick up with her hot pussy before he slowly began to once more push the long, thick tool deep into her unprotected pussy.

"Oohhh!" Alicia sighed in a deep groan as his thick cock began to once more push deep into her body.

The gorgeous girlfriend kept her eyes tightly shut as she relished in every inch that Eric slowly pushed into her until finally he was once again balls deep inside her body, deeper than her boyfriend had, and could, ever go.

Opening her eyes, Alicia stared up at Eric as she lay on the bed, her hair laying around her framing her beautiful face, her head near the edge of the side of the bed pointing directly towards where her boyfriend sat, watching heatedly as his friend stuck his long, hard dick into his girlfriend.

Placing his hands either side of the luscious woman's body that was now fully impaled on his rigid member, Eric braced himself to give her the pounding of her life. As he moved to hold himself above her, their eyes locking, deep in lust, Alicia ran her delicate hands up and down his strong arms.

"Come on Eric, fuck me on our bed." Alicia said slowly, intentionally and with enough lust in her voice she almost made Eric cum right then and there.

The invitation was all too tempting, who was he to say no?

Without wasting another second, in one swift, powerful move, Eric withdrew nearly all of his nine-inch dick from Alicia and slammed his hips down hard, driving his huge cock deep into the stunning, brunette girlfriend with such force he drove the air from her lungs in a deep grunt.

"Ugh! Uh! Uh!" Alicia grunted, the air being fucked out of her body as Eric rammed his hard cock into her. It took her a couple of thrusts until she matched his powerful movements and managed to keep the air within her, only to let it out in moans and groans that came from the very bottom of her being.

"Ohhhmmmm uhhhhhnnnn! Yes! Uhhhh yeahhh! Ohhh fuck! Ummmm ohh fuckk yeahhh! Uhhh!" Alicia moaned deeply, her long, slender legs pressing tightly against Eric's waist as she kept her feet planted either side of him on the bed, using them to help her thrust up to meet each downward thrust of his, driving his huge dick deep into her with force. "Ohhhhh this is soo goood! Ohh baby fuuccck meee! Uhhhh yeeeahhh!"

Eric watched his friend's girlfriend writhe underneath him as he continued to piston his long, thick rod into her tight, burning hot pussy, filling her again and again with rapid, powerful thrusts that soon began to gently rock the bed and cause Alicia's big tits to shake around her chest.

"Fuuck! You're one hot fuck Liss!" Eric said, his breathing heavy as his eyes wandered over Alicia's fucking sexy-as-hell body before finally settling on her gorgeous face. Her eyes burned with passion and her open mouth moaned constantly as he continued pounding her harder.

"Ummmmm ohhhh yeah! Ummm! Fuck! Oh yes!" Alicia moaned as she slowly ran her hands down his forearms, and then still keeping her eyes locked on his, reached down to grab her large tits.

Cupping the huge 36D tits, Alicia began to squeeze them and roll them around her chest, pushing them together before tweaking her hard nipples as she moaned heatedly while Eric continued to fuck her.

Eric was mesmerized by the whole sight, however he didn't miss a beat, and instead began to slam his hard, nine inch dick into the sexy girlfriend harder and faster, ever more turned on by her hot display.

"OH FUCK!" Alicia groaned deeply as Eric all of a sudden rammed his hard cock deep into her. Looking up at him her eyes blazed furiously and her hands began to grope her big tits more roughly as she smiled wickedly. "Ohummm, you like watching me squeeze my tits while you fuck me Eric? Ummm yeess! Oh fuuckk I love how I turn you on! Uhhh, fuckkk! Look at me squeezing my tits Eric...ughhh...yeah...watch your friend's girlfriend squeeze her big tits while you fuck her with that...ohhh...fucking big cock!"

Eric growled in lust and continued to give her every inch, increasing his pace and power so that the bed began to rock a little more.

For a moment Alicia arched her back and groaned deeply, pushing her huge tits hard into her still groping hands. Her eyes squeezed tightly shut before she moaned so deeply Eric was sure that if those in the apartments above and below hadn't heard what was going on before now, they had to have now.

"UUGGHHHH OHHHH! FUCK YEAH! Give it to me baby! Uhh, yeah, fuck me with that thick cock! Ohh!" Alicia groaned deeply as she released her tits and once again grasped tightly to Eric's forearms until she once again lay flat on the bed, her eyes raging now with horny lust.

Sliding her hands up his arms, Nick's girlfriend wove her arms around Eric's neck while at the same time she lifted her smooth legs and wrapped them gently around his waist, her heels resting on his ass.

"Ughhhmmm! Come on Eric...ughh...you've got me in bed, so fuck me! Ohughhh! Come on fuck me!" Alicia growled hornily as she thrust her hips up to meet every downward thrust Eric made. If Eric had somehow not been spurred on by those words, there was no way he could not have been by what the horny girlfriend said next. "UH! Yeah...umm...I bet you've...fuck...always wanted to fuck...one of your friend's girlfriends! Ohhughhh! Oh fuck yes! Ohhh yes! Ughh give it to me harder baby! Yes! Ohhuhh! Fuck! Well...now you are...so fuck me you bastard! Oh...fuck me good! Uhh...make me scream...and umm...cum for you!"

Eric smiled triumphantly down at his friend's girlfriend as he began to ram his dick into her harder and faster, using every ounce of energy he had and every inch of leverage to fuck the hell out of her. This was the turning point, now more than any other. The sudden lust within Alicia, the sudden demand to be fulfilled, told Eric she desperately wanted, desperately needed to cum now, and cum like only his dick could make her. The sudden change in her voice, the raging look in her eyes, the way she now held onto him, told Eric that for Alicia Brookes now, this was no longer about putting on a 'good show' for Nick, this wasn't about his fantasy any longer, this was all about a good, hard fuck, and the massive orgasm that must be almost within tasting distance for her.

This, was the moment, the moment his friend's girlfriend would become his piece of ass, his cock-hungry slut, the point of no return...

Nick Greeves barely blinked as he watched avidly as his girlfriend's legs began to bounce up and down on his friend's back as Eric repeatedly buried his rock hard nine inch dick into her tight pussy, again and again. Alicia held on with her arms around Eric's neck, occasionally arching her back and either squeezing her eyes shut as she moaned loudly or stared deeply, though upside down, into Nick's eyes as his friend continued to fuck her ruthlessly. For his part, Eric's face was a contorted mask of concentration and pleasure, though he breathed hard and showed signs of tiring as he held himself above Nick's girlfriend the guy who Nick worked with and who had just so happened to have been there when Nick and Alicia had decided to make today the day, showed no sign of slowing down his intense pounding thrusts. In fact, Eric had begun to bang Nick's girlfriend so hard that the bed now rocked back and forth and each time Eric drove his dick into Alicia, driving her into the bed's mattress, the bed squeaked or creaked with the power and speed.

The bedroom was now one big noise, filled with Alicia's whole-hearted, and fully-vocal, moans of ecstasy as Eric gave her the fucking of her life. Mixed in was the constant sound of the bed springs squeaking, marking the illicit fucking going on between Nick's girl and his friend.

The whole scene was beyond words incredible, Nick would have thought had he been able to do anything other than watch transfixed and jack his hard dick, trying to keep his movements in time with his friend's thrusts into his girlfriend.

Nick had noticed how Alicia had completely thrown herself into the sex now, and he knew that meant she must be building up to a powerful orgasm soon, just like he was. To see his girlfriend having sex with someone else was the most intense fantasy he had ever had, and fuck, but it was so much better than it had been in his head. But the fact he was going to soon see his gorgeous, so-hot girlfriend cum, not to mention watching Eric cum with her, was just going to blow his mind, he knew it.

Little did the horny boyfriend know as his hand flew up and down his seven-inch dick the thoughts and feelings rushing through his lust-filled girlfriend right then. More so, little did he expect what was about to happen.