When Wishes Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Nick stared unblinking, Alicia released her arms from around Eric's neck and gripped onto his back, her fingers clawing his back as her orgasm approached intensely...

The feel of her boyfriend's friend's nine inch thick cock filling and re-filling her tight, red hot pussy again and again with such power and speed was driving Alicia into a higher and higher plane of ecstasy, so high she had never even believed that she could feel so...so fucking incredible! Her entire body was on fire and tingling throughout her, she was so alive, so full of hard cock, being fucked so incredibly! Nothing else existed in the whole world except that incredible dick and how amazing it was fucking her.

"Oh fuck! Fuck me baby...ohhh fuck yess! Ummmmuhhhohh! Give me all of your big dick baby! OHHH! Ohhh fuck you're soo big ummm! Sooo full of harrrd cocck! YES! OHMMM! Give me all your cock! Ohhummmm yes, fuck me harder!" Alicia moaned in a high-pitched voice as she ran her nails down Eric's firm back, her long legs holding tightly around his waist though her feet flailed as he screwed her hard and fast. "Ohhh you're sooo fucking good, Eric! Oh fuck me baby, oh I love this fucking...ughh...fuck me into this bed!"

The bed she shared with Nick was rocking back and forth furiously, squeaking loudly as Eric continued his relentless pistoning of that huge, oh so fucking amazing dick!

Alicia wanted to scream as she let her hands fall from Eric's back to grab two fistfuls of the bed covers as she held on for dear life while Eric responded to her last plea and Alicia thought he literally was going to fuck her through the bed.

"Ugh...you like my dick in you Liss?" Eric growled, his breathing heavy and his face hard with determination.

Alicia's mind reeled as once again Eric buried his entire nine-inch shaft deep into her with enough force to drive her deep into the mattress. The bed squealed in protest again.

"Oh yes! YES! Uhohh fuck! Umm! I love your dick in me! Oh fuck, I feel sooo fucking full! Ugh...so fucking good!" She moaned honestly in reply, her knuckles going white from the death grip she held on the bed covers.

Her reply spurred her boyfriend's friend on even more, and with renewed energy he began pounding her harder and faster.

"YES! FUCK ME ERIC! OHhhhhhh give it to me good! FUCK!" Alicia groaned so loudly she almost shouted, her back arching for a moment and her eyes glimpsing Nick in a blur before they once again settled on his friend above her as he once more drove his solid shaft hard into her driving her mind and body wild.

"Do you like me fucking you Liss?" Eric growled again and a smile that was as lust-filled as her eyes painted Alicia's beautiful face.

"Ohh yes...ummm...yeah baby!" She moaned sweetly in reply, her long smooth legs tightening around his waist for a moment, pulling him deeper into her.

"Say it." He replied in a deep, tight voice as he watched her with eyes that burned deep into her. Fuck he looked so horny for her, she had never felt so desired!

With another deeper smile, Alicia kept her eyes locked on his as she spoke very deliberately.

"Fuck..Me..Eric...Ohhhh, I love the way you fuck me! Ughhh! YES! The way you're fucking me! Ummm! Oh fuck!" Alicia said, her voice as filled with heat as her body and eyes. "Fill me with your big cock! Uhhh! Yeah, ram that hard dick deep in me! YES! OH FUCK YES! Uhhhmmm! Ohhh I love how your big dick feels inside me!"

Her words were obviously what he wanted to hear as Eric growled hornily and continued slamming his entire hard nine-inches deep into her with as much force as he could, fucking so fast that Alicia began to moan a long, high-pitched, unintelligible moan. She was out of this world!

Suddenly she felt Eric press her hands down just above her head, either side of her face, without even breaking his rhythm. Holding her hands down by her wrists, his face was closer to hers, her hard nipples a few inches from his muscular chest as he big tits shook forcefully around her chest, her legs locking tight around his waist.

"Do you want me to keep fucking you?" Nick's friend asked suddenly, punctuating his last two words by burying his huge dick completely inside her and driving her ass deep into the mattress.

"Ughh...yes....yes....don't stopp...ohhh fuck...please don't stop....uhhh...keep fucking me Eric...ohhh...keep driving that big cock into me...umm...you're so fucking good!" She groaned deeply in reply, a tinge of worry fleeting through her mind in case he was getting tired...she was so close...looking up at him as he held her arms down above her head, impaled on his solid member, Alicia felt beyond good. She had to cum. "I want you Eric, I want you to fuck me hard and make me cum for you. Oh fuck make me cum for you!"

Resuming his ruthless movements, Eric smiled smugly down at her as he pushed himself to arms length whilst still holding her arms. Once more Alicia felt pure bliss.

"OH FUCK YES! YES! OH FUCK ME! OH ERIC UHHH FUCK ME YEESS!" Alicia screamed in delight as the bed quickly began to shake back and forth in a loud series of squeaks and creaks.

As his huge, hard, long dick rammed deep into her pussy, almost driving hard into her womb, Alicia wrapped her long, soft legs tighter around Eric's waist, pulling him deeper into her with each thrust. She was in ecstasy! Fire and electricity shot through her body as she arched her back slightly, looking up with pure lust in her eyes. Fuck! She had never felt so good!

"Oh yes! Oh nail me good baby! Uhhh! Oh fucking hell yeahhh...ughh...OHH...nail me to the bed baby...yes...fuck me with that gorgeous dick of yours...fill my pussy Eric...ohhh yess...ummm...oh fuck this iss sooo gooood!" Alicia groaned lustfully, her fingers linking with his as he shifted to hold her down by her hands. "Ummm...I'm gonna cum if you keep fucking me like this...ummmmohhhh...yeah...fuck me good Eric...YESS!"

Right then Alicia had completely forgotten that her boyfriend was only a few feet away, watching and listening to the whole lucid scene. However right then all the stunning girlfriend was interested in, all she cared about, was how good this sex was, and how fucking close she was to cumming. Nothing else mattered, which Eric knew.

"Uh fuck...you're such a hot piece of ass Liss...fuck." Eric grunted above her, straining hard to keep pounding his rigid dick into her as hard and as fast as he was; the bed was now one big noise. "Who's fucking you good Liss?"

"Ohhh, fuuuckkk, you are baby...ummm...oh you're screwing me sooo fucking good with your big cock!" Alicia groaned in lust-filled ecstasy, her hands gripping tightly to his, her legs holding him strongly as her eyes stared blazingly up at him.

Eric momentarily leant down to brush her lips with his and Alicia felt her heart skip a beat as her hard nipples danced teasingly on his chest as her big tits shook around her chest as Eric never skipped a beat in his relentless thrusts.

Holding himself above her once again, driving that thick, hard pole again and again into her, filling her completely, more than ever, he looked so incredibly hot...then he spoke ever hotter words.

"Am I fucking you better than your boyfriend?" Eric growled as he drove his entire nine-inches deep into her burning pussy, and Alicia felt fire surge through her.

Alicia looked up at her boyfriend's friend and bit her bottom lip. Her mind and body were lost in ecstasy, and for a brief moment a thought flashed through her mind...however the pure pleasure and incredible sex instantly dispelled it from her mind, and with a wickedly horny look on her beautiful face, she replied.

"Ohhhummm...it's not enough that you're...uhhh...fucking me in front of my boyfriend...oh yesss...on our bed...umm...and making me...ummm...tell you how good you are...uhhh...you want me to tell you...that I love your big fucking dick...yess...and that you're...ohhhmmm...better at screwing me than Nick?" She asked teasingly, her stomach fluttering as Eric once more drove his big cock deep into her body powerfully. The look in his eyes and the knowledge that Nick was a few feet away and could hear her perfectly almost made Alicia cum right then!

The hunger in Eric's eyes was emphasised by the smug, arrogant smile that sent a shiver through Alicia's pussy all the way up through her sexy body as he continued to fuck her. He knew exactly what the answer was...and right then, despite knowing how much she loved Nick, so did Alicia, after all, this was just sex, fucking great sex, and it had all been Nick's idea...he had wanted her to enjoy this too...and boy, was she.

"Ummm, fuck...yess!" Alicia moaned, arching her back slightly before she squeezed her eyes shut and concentrated on the incredible feeling of being stuffed repeatedly full of such big, hard cock. After a moment of being driven again and again into the bed by her boyfriend's friend's powerful thrusts, Alicia let go. "OHHH FUCK! YES ERIC OHHH FUUUCK YOU'RE SOOO FUCKING GOOD! UHHH GIVE IT TO ME! OHH FUCK! MMMMM!"

"Who's the best at screwing you Liss?" Eric asked again, his voice strong and commanding.

"YOU! OHHH BABY YOU! OHHH KEEP FUCKING ME! UHH!" She screamed in ecstasy, no longer holding back the intense feelings welling within.

The words spurred Nick's friend on and with a harsh growl Eric began pounding into her pussy for all he was worth. Every thrust drove Alicia's tight ass deep into the bed as the whole of Eric's nine-inches buried itself deep within her tight, hot pussy, only to swiftly almost pull completely out before relentlessly driving hard back into her.

Alicia and the bed were one big noise. Her big tits shook and rolled around her chest rapidly, her legs and hands gripped tightly onto Eric and Alicia screamed in pleasure.

"OH YOU'RE FUCKING ME SO GOOOD!" She screamed as she arched her back slightly.

"Better than Nick?" Eric growled deeply in reply.

"Oh yes! YES! Ohhh fuck! Ummm ohhhh! You're fucking me sooo much better than Nick baby...ohh...screwing me sooo much better than my boyfriend!" She groaned deeply almost instantly in answer.

"Fuck....ughh...I bet you're glad your boyfriend...talked you into having sex with me..." Her boyfriend's friend asked as he rapidly sawed his raging pole into her tight pussy again and again.

"YES! Ummmm ohhh fuck! I'm soo glad you got your big dick in me! Ughhh...fuck me Eric...oh fuckk....I want you to fuck me with that thick cock forever!" Alicia groaned in reply, her mind reeling in so much ecstasy she thought she was going to explode...oh she was soo fucking close.....so close...

"Ughh...I think...fuck...you should tell Nick...how you feel Liss...ugh...he does want to watch us have sex..." Eric said, and Alicia thought she noticed a tinge of smug-arrogance spark in his eye, however her body shook as she felt her orgasm approaching hard and fast with his words.

Arching her back, Alicia looked back, though upside down, at her boyfriend who still sat in his chair a few feet away, his hand rapidly jacking at his dick despite all the things she had just said about his friend being a better fuck than he was. He perhaps thought that she hadn't meant it, that it was all part of the fantasy scene. However, despite loving him and not wanting to hurt him, she had however, but there was something that just turned the hot girlfriend on even more watching him watch her getting royally screwed by his friend, especially while she told his friend just how much better he was than her boyfriend.

"Oh baby...ohhmm...thank you...uhhh...thank you for letting your friend get his big dick in me...ughhh fuck...yes Eric fuck me like a slut baby...ohhh Nick baby...I'm so glad you talked me into this...ohh...Eric's fucking me sooo good baby...yes! UGH! Ohhh...he's filling me up so fucking much...ohh fuucckk...he's soo big...uhhh...thank youuu foorr letting himm fuck me...ohh baby I love you!" Alicia moaned hotly as she stared at Nick while Eric continued to relentlessly pound her hot pussy, causing her tits to fly round and round on her chest as she clung to his hands tightly. Saying those last three words while another man's dick repeatedly fucked her pussy hard drove Alicia wild and without warning her body began to tingle all over in the familiar sensations of an oncoming orgasm.

Staring into her loving boyfriend's eyes for a few more moments while his friend drove his hard cock into her again and again, Alicia once again lay flat on the bed, her breathing heavy, her big tits heaving, as she stared up into Eric's eyes and began to thrust her hips up to meet each downward thrust he made into her, trying desperately to reach that orgasm that was ohh so close!

"Oh baby, come on, fuck me Eric...fuck me baby...yesss..uhhh...I know you love fucking me on our bed...uhmm...fucking me in front of my boyfriend...OHH! I know you love driving your big...oohhummmm...cock into me while I tell you how much better you are at fucking meee than Nick is...uhmmm...give it to me Eric...I want it soo bad...I want you to fuck me...I want your dick...OH FUCK...you're so much bigger than Nick...oh fuck...fuck...sooo...sooo much better than Nick...ughhh yess...yes...fuck me...fuck me...I want you to fuck your friend's girlfriend in front of him...show him...ughhh...how to fuck me properly Eric! OH BABY YESS! YOU'RE FUCKING ME SOO MUCH BETTER THAN HE EVER HASS! OHHHH I'M GOING TO CUMM SOON...OHH YES...KEEP FUCKING ME ERIC....SO FUCKING GOOD....YEEESSS!" Alicia screamed loudly as she fucked her hips up and down, meeting each of her boyfriend's friend's swift, powerful thrusts in rhythmic unison, and driving that huge cock deep into her, pushing her so close to pure ecstasy...sooo close...ohh she wanted to cum so bad!

A few more powerful thrusts and Eric suddenly released his grip on Alicia's hands, planting his fists either side of her again as he began to jackhammer his huge shaft in and out of her now with a sense of urgency...he was going to cum soon...ohhh...he was going to cum inside her! The thought sent Alicia over the edge. Someone other than her boyfriend was going to fill her burning pussy with his cum...and right in front of Nick too!

"OHHH YEESSS! YESS! THAT'S IT BABY! YES! UGHHH! I WANT YOU TO CUM INSIDE ME! UGHHH YEEAAHH! UMMM! OHHH CUM DEEEP INSIDE MY PUSSY BABY! OHH I'M ALMOST THERE...YES...OHHH GONNA CUM SOON...OHHH KEEP FUCKING ME...YES...YES...OH..OH FUCK...OHH FUCK...FUCK...OHHUUGGHH! OH FUCK I'M CUMMING! OH ERIC BABY I'M CUMMING UGGHHNNN!!!" Alicia screamed as her world suddenly exploded in a torrent of ecstasy and sparkling colours than shook her entire body.

Her hands reached up and her fingers dug their nails deep into Eric's back as Alicia arched her back so far that her large tits gently touched Eric's chiselled chest above her. Her eyes were wide open and her mouth hung open as she screamed wordlessly as the biggest orgasm of her life wracked her hot, 21-year-old body. Her long smooth legs clamped tightly around Eric's waist, pulling him hard towards her and burying his immense dick deep inside her vice-like pussy.

The erotic sight, sound and intense feel of his friend's girlfriend, naked and cumming underneath him, especially her tight, burning-hot pussy wrapped firmly around his hard dick, drove Eric over the edge too and with a loud bellowing-grunt he pushed his huge dick as deep into Alicia's blazing pussy as he could before his balls tightened and his body shook as his own orgasm erupted.

The intensity of the incredible sex and the unbelievable orgasm was powerful enough, however it only got more intense as Alicia felt Eric bury his nine-inch dick balls deep into her tight pussy, pushing deep towards her unprotected womb, before the thick head expanded. Without any further warning her boyfriend's friend's dick began to explode, shooting huge, huge thick globs of his hot, potent cum deep into her pussy and womb. Load after huge heavy load pumped again and again deep into Alicia's unprotected pussy with such force that it sent Alicia even higher in her own orgasm.

"ERIC!! OH BABY! OHH I CAN FEEL YOU CUMMING INSIDE ME...OHH FUUCKK...YEESSS...FILL ME WITH YOUR CUM BABY...UGHHH!" Alicia groaned hotly as she clung to Eric tightly, relishing in the feel of him unloading what felt like a gallon or two of life-creating cum directly into her pussy. Oh it felt so hot knowing Nick was watching his friend cum deep inside her unprotected pussy!

Again and again and again Nick's friend's dick blasted huge, thick loads of his cum into her. Alicia could feel the hot, white seed filling her pussy, she could feel it deep within her, and she wanted it all.

For what seemed like an eternity, but an oh so good one, Eric unloaded a seemingly endless amount of cum into her body, and Alicia gripped tightly to him as her own orgasm continued to rip through her...fuck, how long had it been since he last came?...however just as sudden as Eric had bellowed and began cumming he grunted and with a heavy sigh his dick finally finished filling her with his seed before, with another heavy breath, he gently lay down on Alicia's naked chest, breathing as heavily as she was panting as her own orgasm finally began to subside in a tingle of pleasure throughout her body.

For a few moments the pair of them lay panting heavily, Alicia with her arms now gently laying around Eric as she held him, her legs sliding from his waist to lie around his legs. After the constant squeaking of the bed and her almost non-stop moans, groans and screams of ecstasy, the room seemed silent and still to Alicia, though all that occupied her mind right then as she lay with her boyfriend's friend's dick still buried within her, was the lingering buzzing of pleasure and the absolute, complete satisfaction she felt. Right then Alicia knew she had never felt so completely satisfied in her life, nor so completely content, nor so full, or so aware, of so much cum filling her pussy.

Nick Greeves sat back in his chair feeling completely spent for perhaps the fourth time that night as he watched Alicia moan loudly that she could feel Eric cumming inside her. Fuck, that had driven him over the edge! The whole scene had been incredibly hot, and Alicia had certainly lived up to all he had imagined of the fantasy come true. Damn he felt shattered now! Watching his friend screw his girlfriend had been intense, but fuck, watching him cum inside her had blown Nick's mind. He was just glad that all three of them had enjoyed the whole fantasy.

Little did the caring boyfriend know just how much Alicia had enjoyed it all, not to mention how honest she had been when in the throes of ecstasy. As his friend collapsed into his girlfriend's arms, still with his slowly softening dick buried balls deep in her well-fucked, and cum-filled pussy, Nick caught his breath, and Alicia revelled in a pure feeling of bliss.

Eric lay breathing heavily on top of Alicia for a good few minutes, not that the stunning brunette minded though, she lay quite happily with her arms and legs gently wrapped around the hot body of her boyfriend's friend and co-worker as she too caught her breath, and she enjoyed the feel of her large 36D tits squashed flat against his hard, muscular chest as she felt his dick slowly soften within her.

As they lay in silence, thoughts wandered through Alicia's mind. She had actually had sex with someone other than Nick. Not only that, she had let him cum inside her, and more than that, she had let him fuck the life out of her literally in front of her boyfriend, right on the bed she shared with her boyfriend, and fuck had she enjoyed every moment, and every thick inch, of it!

As she lay there gently stroking Eric's hair as he lay panting on top of her, Alicia listened to the sounds of Nick's heavy breathing a few feet away from where he watched in his chair. A thrill ran through her body at that thought, the thought of having another man's dick inside her while her boyfriend still sat silently and watched a few feet away.