When Wishes Have Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohmmmph!" Alicia moaned breathily as her boyfriend's friend kissed her deeply, sending his tongue deep into her hot mouth to dance passionately with hers as he slammed her back against the refrigerator, the door slamming shut as he pressed her against it.

The horny girlfriend's body and mind were raging and being driven mad with the intense lust that suddenly exploded within her and as she felt Eric press her hard against the refrigerator she automatically reached up and ran her hands through his hair, pulling his face down to hers as her large 36D tits mashed hard against his naked chest. Eric's hand still gripped her slim waist tightly while his other hand held her face as they kissed, their tongues dancing and playing in each other's mouths hotly.

The whole thing was so hot it drove Alicia wild with excitement! Here she was, pressed against the refrigerator, with this hot stud who was only wearing a towel, kissing her hotly in the kitchen...and it wasn't her boyfriend, but his friend that was taking such liberties with her, the same friend who had fucked her so good last night and who she had sucked off...both in front of her boyfriend...and now here she was, making out with him in the kitchen while her boyfriend had gone to work! FUCK!

Suddenly those thoughts jerked Alicia back to reality, however her body still pulsed with an incredible amount of lust as she abruptly broke the kiss and placed her hands on Eric's chest, pushing him away from her slightly.

Breathing heavily, her big tits heaving, her face flushed, and her eyes practically beaming with the intense horny lust that was coursing through every inch of her hot body right then, Alicia looked up into the hungry, gorgeous face of her boyfriend's friend. Oh, he was so fucking hot...and that dick...fuck...but she loved Nick...yes...

"We can't do this." Alicia said breathily, attempting to sound sure, though her body ached against her words.

"We can." Eric replied heatedly before he leaned down to softly kiss her lips again. Alicia let him kiss her once, twice, three times, before she once more managed to push him away slightly, though this time it took much more willpower.

"We should stop." She said again breathily, still trying to sound determined though more than a little hint of the lust and desire within her beamed through her eyes as she tried to move passed Eric only to have him turn with her, kissing her once again softly.

"Why?" Her boyfriend's friend asked as he continued to kiss her, alternating briefly between her soft lips and smooth neck as his hand once more held her waist, preventing Alicia from moving, much to her body's satisfaction.

"Ummph!" Alicia sighed breathily as Eric began kissing her neck before returning to her soft lips. "Mmmph, because...mmph...I have a...mmph...boyfriend...mmph remember? Ohmmph!" Alicia managed to say in between kissing her boyfriend's friend, occasionally kissing him before he kissed her.

"Oh yeah, Nick...a boyfriend who wanted to watch me fuck you and you suck my dick last night." Eric replied as he pushed her back against the kitchen counter, his hard bulge once more pressing against Alicia made the stunning 21-year-old girlfriend moan into his mouth as he kissed her, their tongues dancing briefly. "And who watched me cum inside you."

Despite how his words and kisses made her knees weak, Alicia managed to once more press her hands to his hard, muscular, naked chest and push Eric away from her, this time stopping his kisses as their eyes locked on each other's, her heart and mind racing.

"Nick was here last time, watching us because that was his idea Eric, he wouldn't want us to have sex without him here." She protested though her hands never left his chiselled torso.

Staring deep into her eyes for a moment, Eric let both of his hands run up her smooth thighs and under her short skirt before cupping her tight ass.

"Do you think he'd mind, really, after asking us to have sex in front of him and then letting you give me a blowjob, and then leaving us alone together?" Her boyfriend's friend replied in soft but sure words before he lifted her up by his grip on her ass and sat her on the counter. Still with his hands on her thighs underneath her skirt, Alicia automatically allowed Eric to move between her legs though their eyes never left each other's. "Besides, I know you really enjoyed having sex with me last night, and I know you're almost climbing the walls to have a...my...big, hard, thick dick deep inside that hot, tight pussy of yours again, making you feel as good as I did last night."

Alicia's eyes sparkled at those words, all of which were so true. Her hands seemed to move of their own accord to rest on Eric's bare shoulders as she looked into his eyes.

"I love Nick. I love my boyfriend." The words were deeply true, but they somehow sounded ironic as Alicia allowed her boyfriend's friend to ease her black lace panties down her legs before tossing them aside on the kitchen floor.

"I know you do sexy, you love him with all your heart." Eric replied as he ran his hands up her naked thighs before taking her hands from his shoulders and bringing them down to where he had tucked the towel into itself to hold it up. "But you loved having sex with me in front of him, you loved my big dick fucking you, didn't you? It made you feel so hot didn't it? Just think how much better it will be when we have sex without him here. We can do what we want, where we want, how we want...and you can let it all out, without holding back like you did last night."

Alicia's tits heaved lustfully within the confines of her half-unbuttoned top, her legs parted with her boyfriend's friend standing between them and her hands holding the top of the towel. How Eric had known she had had to hold back last night she didn't know, nor did she care at that moment. Despite how she felt, her crazy horniness was driving her mad and with every word from his mouth her need grew that much more insatiable. Surely Nick must have known what would happen if he left them alone today? Or if not, he should have after last night.

"We really shouldn't do this." The hot, horny girlfriend breathed in a deeply lust-filled voice.

"I know." Nick's friend replied as he moved her hands so that she pulled the towel open. Alicia's eyes widened as they fell once more on that incredible dick that had filled her so deeply yesterday. Fuck, how had she ever taken all that hard cock!?! Her pussy burned and ached for it, and her body and mind wouldn't take 'no' for an answer now. "But we're going to, aren't we?"

Looking back from that tremendous dick into her boyfriend's friend's eyes, Alicia felt him move her to the edge of the counter as he positioned himself closer to her. Nodding slightly in answer, Alicia wrapped her arms around Eric's neck, her breathing deep and fast.

"You really shouldn't fuck your friend's girlfriend behind his back." Alicia breathed hotly, glancing down as Eric positioned his dick towards her blazing pussy.

"And you shouldn't let Nick's friend's get their dicks in you when he's not here Liss." Eric replied confidently and more than a little smugly, and no wonder, he was about to get his dick inside his friend's girlfriend for the second time in two days, and this time without Nick even knowing! Oh, how that made Alicia suddenly feel so horny from being so naughty. Here she was about to get fucked by her boyfriend's friend, behind her boyfriend's back, right on the kitchen counter in their apartment! Fuck! She needed this big, hard dick right now! "But damn I'm gonna fuck you till you can't walk!"

A brief, horny but pleased smile spread Alicia's luscious lips, however the expression was wiped away as Eric slowly began pushing his enormous dick into her burning hot pussy.

The thick head began pushing deeper inside her and then Eric began to sink inch after thick, hard, inch of his long nine inch dick deep into Alicia's burningly horny pussy. She felt as if he were stretching her to the limit as her pussy gripped tightly to the naked dick that was so much bigger than her absent boyfriend's. The feeling was incredible; it was just what the stunning brunette needed so badly!

"Ohhhh!" Alicia moaned in a sigh as she rested her head on her boyfriend's friend's shoulder, relishing in the feel as he slowly filled her with his enormous cock.

Finally, Nick's friend had the entire nine inch shaft buried balls deep in his friend's girlfriend for the second time, and Alicia took a few moments just revelling in the feeling of being so full by a hard cock that wasn't her boyfriend's, catching her breath.

Her large tits heaved as she breathed deeply, her body on fire, before she finally sighed breathily and looked up once more into Eric's eyes.

"Oh, I feel so full!" Alicia breathed as she looked with lust-filled eyes into Eric's smug face, resting her head back on his shoulder she sighed once more, "Fuck, I've needed this so badly!"

Running his hands up and down her bare thighs as she sat on the kitchen counter impaled on his dick, Eric guided her legs and Alicia responded, knowing exactly what he wanted her to do, and so she wrapped her legs lightly around his, just resting them on the back of his as she once more looked up into his eyes.

"I can't believe we're doing this." Alicia said breathily as Eric kissed her briefly. "I've never cheated on Nick. You know I love him, and this is just sex, like last night?"

"Sex that is better than you've ever had with Nick." Eric replied confidently as he flexed his dick within her causing Alicia to inhale sharply before smiling playfully at him.

"You're a little overconfident, aren't you?" She teased, the feelings of his huge cock buried within her stirring her body to higher amounts of horniness.

"Well, I just met you yesterday, and I've already fucked you once, cum inside you and had you suck me off and swallow all my cum. Now I've got my dick inside you and I'm going to screw you on your kitchen counter while your boyfriend is out, I think I should be a little confident ah?" Eric replied just as teasingly, and Alicia had to hand it to him, he was right. That thought only made her hotter and want him to actually start fucking her, damn she needed to be screwed so badly. "I tell you what though, if I'm right and I am better than Nick, you owe me a blowjob, if not, I'll do whatever you want, deal?"

Alicia's eyes sparkled at that, her heart beat faster and she gave her boyfriend's friend a wicked smile.

"This is a one time fuck baby." She replied playfully, "I told you, I love Nick, so after this he'll take care of me, he just wasn't here."

"But you love my big dick too, or you wouldn't be letting me have all nine inches buried in your hot pussy while he's not here and doesn't know anything about it." Eric replied self-assuredly.

"Mmm, maybe." Alicia purred as she brushed her lips against his.

"Well I could always pull out..." Eric began as he started to withdraw his hard dick from inside her.

A moment of panic seized the stunning girlfriend and she wrapped her legs around him tighter, trying hard to pull him back inside her.

"No! No, don't, please." She pleaded kissing his lips repeatedly before finally sighing happily as Nick's friend once more slowly sank his entire thick shaft into her.

"Then it's a deal?" He asked as confident as ever.

"Mmm, we'll see." Alicia replied after she softly kissed him. She couldn't believe how she was acting! She did love Nick, with all her heart, so why was she sitting on the kitchen counter impaled on his friend's cock? Fuck, Eric felt so good inside her!

"We will." He replied, kissing her deeply before he added in a heated, husky voice, "Now tell me what you want Liss. Tell me how badly you want this."

Breaking the kiss, Alicia looked deep into her boyfriend's friend's eyes, her face a mask of pure lust reflected in her voice.

"I want you to fuck me Eric, right here on the kitchen counter. Fuck me, fuck your friend's girlfriend behind his back with that big, hot cock of yours. Fuck me baby, fuck your friend's girl." Alicia almost growled heatedly, and by the look in Eric's eyes, the words were just right.

Without another word, her boyfriend's friend moved rapidly, and in one swift move, almost withdrew his entire dick from inside her before slamming as hard as he could all the way back, his enormous dick slamming deep within her...Alicia groaned loudly...and the fucking began.

As Nick Greeves pulled onto the car park and managed to find a space more easily than expected and made sure he had everything before he headed into the building where he worked, his friend was back at his apartment nailing his girlfriend in their kitchen to the sound of the stunning brunette's illicit moans and groans of pleasure as his huge nine inch dick rammed deep into her unprotected pussy again and again.

As the unsuspecting boyfriend passed the reception, only to be told that he was only in for half a day today, Eric ran his hands up Alicia's smooth thighs and under her short skirt, grabbing her ass tightly so that he could drive his hard dick into Nick's girlfriend harder and faster. Alicia held onto him with her arms around his neck, moaning loudly as the horny lust within her aching body was finally being satisfied, while her loving boyfriend continued to get on with his day's work, pleased that he wouldn't be away from his beautiful, caring and supposedly faithful girlfriend long, planning on treating her like a queen when he got home.

As Nick sat down to work, Eric rammed his entire thick dick deep into Alicia causing the gorgeous girlfriend to groan deeply, resting her head on his shoulder as she closed her eyes tightly. Glancing at his mobile as he placed it on the desk, Nick considered phoning Alicia to tell her the good news...or should he wait and surprise her? As the thought flickered through his mind, his friend continued to bang his girlfriend in his apartment.

Alicia grabbed tightly onto the edge of the kitchen counter as Eric relentlessly pounded his entire thick dick in and out of her tight, blazing pussy. The gorgeous girlfriend's head hung back, her long brown ponytail with its highlights swishing back and forth down her slender back with every powerful thrust her boyfriend's friend made. Her beautiful face was a contorted mask of ecstasy and her large, 36D tits bounced lewdly in the confines of her light purple top, up and down beneath the fabric filling Eric's eyes with a truly glorious vision. Her long, smooth, bare legs were wrapped around her boyfriend's friend's own, clinging to him as he fucked her ruthlessly.

"Oh fuuck Eric I need this so baadd! Ugh, yeah! Ohummm!" Alicia groaned throatily, her knuckles white as she tightened her grip on the counter.

"I knew you'd want my dick again after last night Liss." Eric growled in a strained and focused tone, his hands gripping tightly to the hot girlfriend's hips as he continued ploughing his huge dick in and out of her rapidly. "Fuck you're the best fuck I've had in a long time! So fucking tight!"

Alicia groaned loudly as Eric's thick nine inches slammed back into her, continuing to pound deeper into her than her boyfriend had ever been. Fuck, she had never known she could take so much cock, but ohh, fuck, it felt good having that rock solid baseball bat burying itself inside her again and again!

"I bet you've been wanting it since I screwed you last night ah?" Her boyfriend's friend said in a smug voice, reaching his hands down to grab Alicia's naked ass beneath her skirt and pulling her hard onto his entire dick.

"Ohhmmm!" Alicia moaned loudly as she felt the entire shaft bury itself hard into her.

As Eric once more picked up his pace, this time using his new hold to help slam his hard dick into her, Alicia let one of her hands move from gripping the counter and reached up to hold on to Eric's neck with it, raising her head so that she locked eyes with the friend of Nick's who was fucking her so well.

"You...know my boyfriend is...your friend right?" Alicia asked breathily as Eric's dick filled and refilled her, sending glorious sensations through her entire hot body. "Mmmm, oh! It wouldn't...be right...umm...to tell you I'd...ummohhh...been wanting your...big...hard...umm...dick all night! Oh fuck yes!"

The sudden growl and thrust of Nick's friend deep into brought a deep groan from the stunning girlfriend, or perhaps it was the words that made her think of her loving boyfriend and the fact that here she was cheating on him in their own kitchen with his own friend and co-worker. Somehow that should have made the 21-year-old girlfriend feel bad, however with that huge dick stuffing her full again and again Alicia could only feel the intense pleasure Eric was giving her, and the words only made the whole illicit scene that much hotter.

Eric smirked and reached up to roughly squeeze one of Alicia's big, bouncing tits through her top, causing her back to arch slightly, as he spoke.

"So it's alright if I fuck you behind Nick's back but not for you to admit you wanted me huh?" He asked smugly, groping her soft but firm tits a couple more times before running his hand back up her long, bare legs and under her skirt again.

Alicia smiled wickedly, gripping harder to Eric's shoulder as he continued to make her big tits bounce as he fucked her harder before she suddenly took on an innocent expression.

"You want me to tell you I wanted your dick baby? You want me to tell you I wanted you to fuck me again?" Alicia purred, pulling herself closer to him to breath heavily on his neck. His hands gripped her ass tighter at the sensation and he began pulling her onto his dick with more force. Fuck this felt sooo good! "Yeah I wanted your big fucking dick Eric...mmmm...ohh...I wanted you to grab me and fuck me like you are when Nick left...uhhmmmm fuck yes! Oh fuck! Mmmm...I've been needing your big dick so badly baby...ohh, so fucking badly!"

"More than you wanted Nick's?" Her boyfriend's friend grunted, one of his hands sliding down her smooth thigh to grip her leg tightly as he ploughed his hard dick into her forcefully.

"Mmmm...yeesss!" Alicia moaned, leaning her head on Eric's shoulder, her eyes squeezing shut as she relished in the feel of this huge dick, this huge dick that didn't belong to her boyfriend but instead to his friend!, repeatedly rammed hard and fast into her, filling her horny pussy again and again with its thick length and sending waves of ecstasy through the hot girlfriend's body.

"Tell me Liss, tell me how much you want my dick!" Eric growled, ramming his thick shaft hard into her for emphasis.

Alicia once again leaned back, still holding Eric's neck and the edge of the counter as she stared deep into his eyes, breathing heavily as he continued working his hard dick into her over and over.

"Umm, fuck, ohhh...you want me to tell you Eric? Ummmmohhhh yeeaahh! Uhh, I want your big cock baby...uggnnmmmohhh, yes, I've been thinking...uh...about your big dick all night baby...OH!...I've wanted you to fuck me again...ugh...like you fucked me last night...hard...oh fuck...uhhh yeah...and fast....ummm." Running her nails along his neck as she held on tightly, Alicia's eyes shone with the ecstasy and lust she felt rushing through every part of her as her boyfriend's friend pounded her tight pussy harder. "OHhhmmm, yeah, fuck me baby...I wanted your hot dick more than Nick's Eric...ugnnn yeahh...oh fuck this is good...umm...I want you to fuck me good baby, you're so fucking big, and ugh, deep in me!"

Her lust-filled words obviously had the same effect on Eric as it had on Alicia as he smiled triumphantly as he pulled her legs to lock around his waist before running his hand up her flat stomach to once again grab roughly at her large, soft tits.

1...345678