When Witch Kimmy Comes...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inside, while Witch Kimmy brewed some camomile tea in her cauldron, Wizard Lance looked out the sugar pane windows at the enchanted forest. "Dear, we indeed must do something. By making the forest bloom once again as if it were Spring, we exposed all those growing things to destruction this Winter. The new growth will be weak and tender. The established growth will have used up all its stored resources and not survive."

After filling her pretty flower-patterned porcelain teapot from the cauldron and placing cups onto the small dining table, Witch Kimmy called her lover over. "Yes, dear," she said, pouring neatly, "but all I can think of is that we have to make time go backwards. Nothing else will work. What's done is done." She smiled tenderly at him. Her wizard was considerably older than she. He often told her she was his private "time machine." She thought he was just as strong as any younger warlock she'd ever diddled, and a lot wiser in the ways of witch-women than those fuzzy-cheeked whippersnappers. It was a sweet, secret joke between them, for neither truly paid attention to the age of the other. Love bridged their years quite well, in this rare case.

"Actually, that was what I wondered, too. But we can't really unravel time, we can just make people think it happened," smiled the wizard at her. He knew her thoughts. "Still, maybe there is one thing we can do. We can certainly try it, if you want." He explained his idea.

Instantly, the two of them were back in Witch Kimmy's feather bed. Now cleaned, dry and toasty, it welcomed her slight body with gentle cushion. Her wizard again was nestled between her thighs, happily tasting the lotions she used, and the salt of her skin. His tongue flickered in and out of her heavenly gate, catching hints of the sweet tang within. Her passion rose, swiftly, for she recalled not only the ensorcelled sex on the chair, a bit embarrassed and yet aroused by the strangeness, but also the wonderful, joyous, explosive lovemaking in their morning hours.

His tongue wandered, from kisses behind her knees, up the long paths of her thighs, following their inevitable route to the garden of wonders at her hips. He lapped at her, the wide wet band from his mouth giving her goosebumps, making her nipples tingle and stiffen, her tummy tingle, her clit rise and become round.

She felt her inner waters rise, some early freshets streaming to the interior pools of her pussy, then spilling past the dam of her vaginal mouth to moisten her crack and dribble down over her brown-pink rosebud. He licked at the droplets, then pushed his long stiff tongue inside, seeking more nourishment. One of his hands grasped his magic wand, caressing and encouraging its growth. His other hand lay between his brow and her belly, the strong tapered fingers playing their own sensual music on her organs.

Teased and pleased by her taste, the wizard stood slowly from the end of the bed, slowly moving the length of her body with his tongue. He traced the very center of her torso, from trembling sex flower to navel, between her breasts and along the breastbone, to the small hollow at the base of her neck. He held himself above her body, the point of his hardness wavering gently above her woman place, brushing the parts of her at the "v" of her groin softly. His chest barely touched her risen pink nipples when he lowered, slightly, to take the skin of her neck between his lips and pull at it in a sequence of small sucking nips that aroused her sensitivities and bodily hunger even more.

Witch Kimmy raised her hips to meet his, pressed his column hot and long into the folds of her labia, sucked at his sack of self with the moist clenching of her nether mouth. She grabbed his hair to force his head to meet hers, her lips pressing against his in a deep kiss. Their tongues entwined as the lovers exchanged breaths until the mingled exhaust of their lungs made them dizzy and gasping.

She spread her legs wide, lifted her calves and feet up about him, placed her heels against his sides and pressed herself against him. Slowly the wizard laid his body against his witch's. She exhaled with his good weight. She put her hands to his hipbones, not needing to push much to show him he should raise up until his pleasure point was aimed at her gateway. She moved, a little, until she felt it positioned in her moistness, then pushed down with her hands. He slid comfortably into her body, hot and filling and oh, so good. Witch Kimmy wrapped her legs tightly about him and added a fierce hug around his upper back. They kissed again.

"Oh, love me, love me, fuck me, fuck me," she breathed urgently in his ear. Wizard Lance began to obey. Wrapped tightly together at the chest in a vast hug, filled with emotion and a desire to mingle every atom of their bodies, the pair pressed their joining forward. In unison their hips withdrew, then met each other again. Each time his long pole pulled almost entirely from her. The spreading flange at its head pulled back over each internal ribbing of her cunny, shocking her nerves and making her want it back in. When he then did press himself home, up to the inner wall of her so its arrival stroked against the face of her cervix, streaks of pleasure poured through her body. The movement of his pubic arch against her clit and labia shot layers of exquisite sensation across the surface of her belly, to her thighs, up her stomach, into her breasts.

Every stroke resumed and ended with Witch Kimmy pressing deeper, harder, faster. She wanted him so thoroughly. She wanted him to disappear into her. She wanted him to fill her, expand her, make her lose herself in this joy and love. She wanted, she wanted, she wanted ....

Wizard Lance wanted, too, more than he could get in a lifetime of lovemaking with his precious witch. He crushed her frail body against his, trying to defy the laws of the universe, to make her completely a part of him for every heartbeat forevermore. He tasted her face, licked her cheek, kissed her mouth, sucked her entire ear into his mouth while his tongue's tip explored each crack and crevice of it.

He raised his thighs up, to feel the backs of Witch Kimmy's legs and her round ass cheeks hot and moving against him. He felt his balls slap against the strait between her pussy and asshole, felt her clench her muscular opening tightly around his needing cock, urging him into release, commanding him to pour his essence into her willing belly. He enjoyed the rising flood of her waters wetting his prick, filling her gut so that his seed would be washed to her secret nest.

Gasping, Witch Kimmy pounded her hips against her wizard's. She feared her driving lust might bring him to a finish before she arrived at her own climax. She already felt small tremors, repeated rippling through her body, warning her that this time would be as grandiose as the morning's wonderful, disastrous splash. She reached down between their bodies, risking a crushing collision with her tender hand in the center, grasped his cock and pulled it from her. She pointed it so the head would slide, dripping, across her slit and over her clitoris.

The wizard, wise to her ways, assisted by sustaining his thrusting on her outer pleasure points. Witch Kimmy slid several fingers into her pussy and sneaked an extra just past the opening of her anus, to increase her stimulation and bring her closer to final release before her lover finished.

After several eternal moments when her pussy ached for the return of the cock, when Witch Kimmy started shaking with an imminent climax, she grasped his wand. She stroked it, hard and fully, loving the sliding of the head across her palm, before pressing the wizard's tool back into her workbench slot. Then she bent to her secret weapon. She began sucking and biting on his neck, at the side, just above his collarbone. Instantly Wizard Lance lost all awareness of anything but this fabulous fucking, and began pounding her pussy like a piledriver.

That was all Witch Kimmy needed to start the momentous succession of orgasms with which she ended her strange Sunday. Again she shook and spasmed and convulsed and moaned and once screamed her wizard's name. Again he drove, finally, into her needy belly and blasted for the hot stream of his own bodily river of life. Again they shared the transports of love and sex beyond the borders of mortality and eternity. Again their enwrapped and plugged-together bodies drew into a solid, writhing ball of happiness. Again Witch Kimmy's feather mattress was soaked.

Long after, in the deepening dusk, both washed and comfortable together in the peace of their mutual satisfaction, witch and warlock went to the gingerbread hut's window. The sipped mugs of hot chocolate and looked outside. All the trees, bushes, shrubs and plants appeared to be normal for the season. New growth and brilliant flowers no longer filled the vista. Above, the moon was sere and gray, the old dusty rock it should have been. They joined their minds and roamed the consciousness of the world about them. No guilty memories, no frightened wonder at an alien landscape in the skies - all was as it should have been.

Witch Kimmy had allowed her wizard to implant a powerful suggestion in her mind. At the moment of sexual bliss, when she exploded again, she used her heightened powers to bespell the universe into reverse - to return, as it had been to that instant in the morning before she came with such shattering results. Her command of restoration was accompanied by a massive hypnotic command to all thinking beings, that their memories of the day's events would be re-lived as a dream, and relegated to a world of fantasy.

He also then erected a magical bubble over the gingerbread hut so after her final delighted blast, Witch Kimmy would never again influence the universe. She could have her cum and love it, too.

Happy, comfortable together, relieved at their successful restoration of order, the witch and warlock watched the last rays of the sun make one final painting in the skies. They laughed together when Thumper raced past the gingerbread house's front garden, chasing a comely young rabbit doe. He didn't seem to notice the discarded bandages and sling on the rock candy gravel. With a kiss, the magical lovers turned to go back to bed. Witch Kimmy slipped a hand in her wizard's robe. Yes, she thought she could find something to do with that lovely wand again quite soon.

- END -

(c)Copyright, 2000 by Wil E. Harden, Bryn Mawr, CA 92318 - All Rights Reserved - Published by permission of the author on Literotica for non-commercial, individual private entertainment - not to be reproduced or copied in any fashion without written permission of the author

12