When Wondering Becomes Wonderful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, you can recover that fast?" she asks while feeling for my cock.

"Mmmm Hmmm. So do you want to continue this in my bedroom?" I ask between kisses.

"Helll yes" she says before giving me more of her sweet mouth.

I rise and help her up. I lead her to the bedroom. Once inside I push her against the wall and kiss her hard while rubbing my cock on her stomach. When I pull away I grab the hem of her shirt and pull it over her head. "Hhhhmmm" I say as I lick those luscious mounds. I reach behind her and remove her bra. "Wow" I say. I run my thumbs across each nipple. I lean down and run my tongue across each. They are so hard. Like little erasers. I lick across those olive tone mounds. As I suck each nipple I start to unzip her jeans and slide them off her perfect ass. She leans on me as she steps out of them. I turn her around and rub my cock in the crack of her panty covered ass. She moans. I nibble on her neck as I do this. I back up and lead her to the bed. I lay her back with her legs dangling off. I grab her panties and pull them down. I am not shocked to see she is totally bald. I remove her panties and caress her legs as I spread them apart. Beautiful. She is glistening. I run my thumbs up and down her pouty lips, spreading them apart. I can smell how ready she is.

"You don't have to do that if you don't want to" she says.

My respond brought a gasp from her lips. I took my tongue and licked her slit. Just allowing the tip of my tongue to work her slit open. I stayed away from her clit. I actually licked her like I used to like being licked. I turned my head so that I could flatten my tongue and stick it in her slit. I had to hold her legs apart. I smiled to myself knowing that I was causing her to moan and carry on as she was. I then introduced my middle finger to her pussy. I reached up and rubbed her nipples as I finger fucked her. I added my index finger and then my ring finger. Three fingers were fucking her pussy so that she grabbed my hand and squeezed it. Then I felt it. I quickly bent down and grabbed her clit in my mouth and sucked it. She let out a scream as she came. Not only that she squirted on my fingers and chin. I waited to release her clit until after she stopped moving. Then I slowly removed my fingers. I stood up and laid on top of her, rubbing her lips with my cum covered fingers. She opened her mouth and sucked on them I leaned down and licked them right along with her. By now I was past ready to fuck my first woman.

I stood up and pulled her to me kissing her deeply. I pulled the covers back and helped her lay on the bed. I took my cock and traced her lips with it. She would stick her tongue out on each pass. Finally she turned and engulfed my head. She then ran her tongue underneath all the way to my balls. She gently placed one in her mouth then the other. I had to stop her or fall to the floor. She moved to the center of my queen size bed and opened her legs. She reached down and started fingering her pussy. I got in the bed in between her legs. "You sure you want to do this?" I asked. She sat up on her elbows and said, "Will you fuck me already?" I moved in on my knees and ran the head of my cock up and down her slit. I placed it just inside her lips and started to push. "Ohhhhh" Joy cried out. I stopped and asked was I hurting her. She said "Just go slow. You are bigger than what I have ever had." I slowly pushed until I was half way end. I pulled out and started in again. This time I got half way in and pushed harder. Joy's eyes opened wide and said for me not to stop. She grabbed hold of my waist and was pulling me in. I leaned in and kissed her and as I did I pushed one hard time. She froze. I kept kissing her. I slowly pulled out. And went back in a little quicker. I gave her a little time to get use to my size. I could not believe what I was feeling. I was actually fucking a woman with a real dick. She was so wet, hot and tight. I went to her tits and started sucking on those nipples. I would bite them slightly and pull. By now, Joy had her legs wrapped around my ass.

"Oh fuck, Jhaye. Harder. Fuck me harder, baby."

"Baby?" I started pumping that pussy like there was no tomorrow. Slow deep strokes, fast quick strokes. I didn't want it to end. I felt as if I were going to cum so I pulled out. Joy screamed "What the fuck?" I told her to shut up and enjoy. I went down to her pussy and licked her slit. I could taste my precum and her juices mixed together. I took hold of her clit and licked the underside which drove her crazy. She was squeezing her nipples and screamed "Oh fuck, Jhaye. I'm cum....ming!" I smiled to myself and kept sucking. When she finally calmed down I went back up and pushed my cock in her pussy. I fucked her for about a minute and pulled out again. "Turn over" I said. She turned over and got on her hands and knees. I leaned and laid the flat of my tongue on her pussy and licked all the way to her asshole. She jumped. "Hey" she said. I did it again and again and she moaned. I moved in and placed my cock back in her pussy. I pulled her hips back and went in as far as I could go. This was some deep fucking. As I was fucking her pussy I reached over in the drawer and grabbed the KY. I let a little fall on her asshole. With my thumb I pressed on it. Before long I was fingering her ass with my thumb. I asked her "Do you want this cock in your ass?" She said, "Yes just please be gentle. I trust you." I leaned in and kissed her back. I pulled my cock out her pussy and continued to finger her asshole. I removed my thumb and inserted my middle and index fingers. Adding more lube and spreading my fingers I then added a third finger. I figured she was ready. I added gobs of lube to my cock and her asshole. I placed my cock at her little brown bud. I slowly eased in until just the head was in. She was panting. I caressed her back with one hand as I guided my cock in ever so slowly. When I was about half way in I just stopped and reached around and played with her clit. I let her start moving back on my cock. She was so fucking tight. Then she started moving faster and I grabbed her hips and went deeper until she reached back and stopped me. We got our rhythm and I fuck her ass good. I told her I was going to cum really soon and she yelled for me to cum in her ass. That's all I needed to hear. I grabbed her hips and pulled her on and off my cock. Finally I pushed in as far as I could and let loose. It seemed like gallons of cum was being shot off inside her. It was seeping out as I continued to fuck her. I pulled out and watched my cum ease out. I went down and bit her ass. She screamed. I got out the bed and pulled her up. Kissing her deeply I said let's go take a shower.

While in the shower Joy was washing my breast. It felt strange since she had not touched them until that point. And as I had already found out, my nipples were the quickest way to get my dick hard again. And hard again it did get. After washing my cock thoroughly Joy gave me another blowjob. She wanted me to cum all over her face. And I did. We got out and dried off. We changed the linen and snuggled. Joy started on my nipples again. This time when I got hard she straddled me and rode my cock like there was no tomorrow. During her ride she would lean in and lick my nipples. Oddly it kept me from cumming too quick. When she finally came she leaned down and kissed me. I continued to pump my hips. I then turned her over onto the bed and fuck her nice and slow. I took my time and kissed her softly. When I finally came inside her pussy it was like magic. I could not help but to go and lick her clean. We soon fell asleep with me spooning behind her.

I thought I had a wonderfully erotic dream, until I felt the warm body laying next to me. I reached down and felt for my cock. It was gone. I sat up and pulled the covers down to see. Gone. But my pussy was back. I felt somewhat sad. I touched Joy to wake her and let her know our experiment was over. As she turned over I looked and saw the best looking cock I have ever seen. Since she wasn't fully awake I decided to wake her up in a very special way. I held what turned out to be a 10 inch monster in my hands and sucked the head into my mouth. I had been sucking for about 40 seconds when Joy placed her hands on my head and said "I didn't think it would work but I am so glad it did. My cousin told me about a potion that would make a female grow a cock and I didn't believe her. I'm glad I got her to give me the recipe. I, I, I slipped it in your drinks at the party. I still can't believe it worked. Now it's my time to return the favor. I'm going to fuck you just as good as you fucked me. Hmmmm that's it baby, suck my cock."

12