When Words Are Not Needed

Story Info
She comes home to a romantic surprise.
1k words
3.83
7.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~This is a story I wrote for my boyfriend when we first started dating. I changed it just a little. ~~

It is really late, but I had a critical deadline to meet at work and am just now heading home. I'm talking to you on the phone and am so excited because I have just found out earlier that I can get away from this lonely town for a few days to come see you and can't wait to tell you. But, you are telling me you have to get off the phone and you will call me back later to hear my good news. So, of course I am a little disappointed as I walk up to my apartment...wishing so much you were with me.

As I open my apartment door... I look up and there you are... you walk up to me... I start to speak (wondering how you managed to take time off to drive 3 hours to see me), but you put your finger across my lips, stopping my words... one of your hands finds its way to the back of my neck and the other around my waist to pull me closer... and you tease me as your lips stop only an inch from mine... and it feels like the world has stopped and the only sensation is the need to feel your lips on mine.

Slowly, you guide me to the kitchen table, not once letting your lips leave mine. Motioning me to sit on the table, you wrap your arms around my waist pulling me as close to you as possible. My arms are wrapped around your neck as you let me gently suck on your bottom lip. You reach behind me and slowly pull the clip from hair and your lips slightly kiss up and down my neck. My whole body tingles at every touch of your lips and fingers on my skin.

Your hands find their way under my shirt and your fingers walk up my back and around to the front... both of your hands start to slowly work my shirt up and finally off to fall on the floor. Your lips kiss down from my neck to my chest... lightly kissing my shoulders... with both hands I let my hands trace your chest and back under your shirt as we start to kiss again... suddenly I lift your shirt off... we exchange a few more passionate kisses before you let my lips explore your neck and ears... and down your chest and back up to your lips again... you place your left hand on my check and gaze into my eyes... you can see how much I want you.

Slowly you pull me closer... letting your lips lightly tease mine. Your fingers find their way down to my jeans... you unbutton them and slide them off... again our lips are locked as you let your tongue slightly touching my lips... leaving me wanting your tongue more... you can sense how bad I want to play with your tongue ;) and as you give me a little more tongue I start to unbutton your pants... letting them fall to the floor.

You had planned on staying there for a little longer kissing me... however, you can't wait any longer... you help me down off the table and start to lead me through the apartment... for the first time I notice the whole apartment is lit with candles... you lead me into the bathroom... where you have already drawn a very hot bubble bath.

I wrap my arms around you and kiss you... your fingers start to unclasp my black lace bra... so softly your fingers move my bra straps from my shoulder allowing my bra to fall on the floor... your fingers trace the waist of my black satin string bikini panties... your right hand inches down and you slide my panties over just enough so that you can let your finger tease me for a second... you smile at me, feeling how smooth I am... you stop and you slowly slide my panties off... I kiss down your chest and stomach... until I'm kneeling in front of you and kissing right above your boxers. I slide your boxers down...

Taking your throbbing cock in my hands, I run my fingers up and back down the length of it. As my fingers reach back to the tip, I start to lick the very tip... swirling around the tip a few times and then running down the length with my tongue a few more times. I look up at you as I run my tongue slowly back down and up... your eyes stay locked on mine as you run your fingers through my hair... I love the way you taste... the way it feels in my hand... it's so hard not to just take you all in my mouth... but I want to play and tease a little more... I go back to licking just the tip... swirling around a few times, then I move my lips slightly down and around the thickness of the head, slowly closing my lips around as I move just a little bit past that... and slowly moving back to the tip again. I tease you a few more times, repeating the movement up and down just the head of your cock. Then I move down a little more each time until I have taken the whole length of it, each time slowly speeding up a little more.

Your body starts to stiff up just a little bit as you suddenly stop me and pull me up, turning around so that I'm sitting on the bathroom counter. One of your hands is on the back of my head pulling me closer into your kiss. The other hand is around my waist pulling yourself further into me... giving me all of you... holding me... kissing me... cumming together...

After we get into the tub...the water is still hot and relaxing... after a little cuddling and massaging in the tub... we are already starting to get totally turned on again... we get out of the tub... make our way to the bedroom... where we start to play again... ;)