When Worlds Collide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is still strength," Onan insisted. "Opportunity was there, you maintained an ideal."

"Humans would see it as embarrassing," Sterling countered. "For someone of my age to not have had a sexual relationship would be greeted with incredulity and pity."

"They are wrong then," Onan said firmly and dismissively. "There is nothing embarrassing or incredulous in keeping yourself untouched. But why do you feel the need to tell me this, Sterling? I understand it is something you clearly consider a very private matter for you and difficult to speak of. I am honoured you wish to share such confidence, but I do not understand your motivation."

"I thought you should know," Sterling whispered.

"I thank you again," Onan said simply. "But you did not answer my question."

"You have the...right...to know. I mean, you need to know. It's only logical and fair," he stopped, seeing the increasingly confused look on Onan's face. The Dj'ndi was clearly puzzled but waiting for Sterling to make sense. He took another cleansing breath. "You need to know because my answer to your proposal is 'yes'," he finished quietly. "If you still want me," he added softly, dropping his head in expectation of a retraction of the offer

"What?" Onan asked. "Please look at me, Sterling. I wish to see your eyes as you speak to me."

"Yes. I want to marry you," Sterling whispered, his head dropping immediately once more.

Then large, warm hands were taking hold of his upper arms, squeezing, infusing strength and heat and Sterling risked a peek through his hair. Glancing up he saw Onan, teeth bared, the bone nubs on his forehead flushed as was the raised crest at the top of his skull. Slowly Sterling raised his head. That only happened when Div'kar were excited...or incredibly happy.

"I am...very pleased," he murmured softly. "Beyond pleased. I must inform Eyal and your Captain and repeat my proposal before witnesses as you declare your acceptance." His diamond eyes bored into the slightly dazed emerald orbs of the one destined to be his lifemate. "Are you sure, Sterling?" he asked, trying to temper his elation. "Div'kar do not discard a mate once officially bound. There is no..." he stopped, trying to find the Human word. One did not exist in his language.

"Divorce. Div'kar do not divorce, nor is there infidelity. I know this and my answer is still 'yes'. When I saw you hurt and bleeding, knowing you had been hurt trying to protect me, I thought my heart had stopped. I would have done anything to have protected you in my stead. That's when I realised that my mind was shying away from something the rest of me already knew. I...I love you, Onan."

The Dj'ndi's eyes widened. He had not expected such a powerful declaration so soon. He instantly saw the shaking of the more fragile Human and understood it had been a shock to Sterling to make the pronouncement.

"May I hold you," he asked quickly. "I do not wish to trespass."

"Please," Sterling whispered through chattering teeth. He felt he was plunging off an abyss. What had he done? Strong arms tenderly enfolded him and he was hugged to a broad, warm chest. He was surprised at how right it felt. He felt cherished as Onan whispered words in Div'kar that seemed to warm him from the inside out even though he did not understand them. He clutched tightly with his good arm. Once again, his body had known what he needed. He tilted his head upwards, offering his lips for a kiss.

"May I have your permission to kiss you, Sterling?" Onan formally requested. His betrothed would be given every opportunity to dictate the speed of their relationship and every consideration befitting one who was virgin.

"Yes," Sterling whispered.

With a pleasured sound Onan ran a thumb along one high cheekbone, savouring the feel of the smooth skin and noting the blush. Slowly, he brushed his lips against Sterling's. He was careful to keep it a tender kiss. After a moment, Sterling responded, tentatively exploring. Onan let the Human's lips press harder and then deepened the kiss, his tongue seeking entry into that lush mouth. Sterling's sigh parted his lips and Onan surged forward, mapping uncharted territory and conquering the slick muscle similar to his own.

The younger man was stunned by the feelings the kiss engendered. He was not ignorant. He had kissed, male and female, and indulged in heavy petting on rare occasions, but only through clothing. Yet none of those kisses or touches had ever inflamed him as this one did. This sent heat straight to his groin. He wondered briefly what it would be like when Onan actually touched him intimately and he whimpered softly.

The Div'kar was elated at the response. Sterling was warm, soft and yielding to his control. The Human's tongue entwined with his for a moment and Onan tried to bank the flames of passion that threatened to consume him. He gently moved his lips to press kisses along the flushed face and nibbled on an earlobe.

"Thank you, m'zenda," Onan whispered. He smiled at Sterling's blank look. "My soul, he supplied, baring his teeth delightedly as the flushed cheeks became crimson. "You must get used to words of love and devotion," he chided gently. "It will be my pleasure to shower you with them for the rest of our days. I will leave you in Mahdi's care. Rest, zah'vah, golden one, I will return soon."

Sterling was eased back down and he smiled up into the face of the man who would be his husband for life. Love, pride and devotion shone from the silvery eyes and seemed to warm him to his soul. He ran a finger down the bone nubs before his hand was tucked safely beneath the blankets. His eyes closed, his body more exhausted from the emotional release than from his fight to protect Onan.

"Are you in need of anything, ciq'la?" Mahdi asked informally as he automatically checked all the Human's life signs, tucking the blankets snugly round the slight, pale form. The little one had been through so much in a short time and yet still carried himself with fortitude. Surely only those with treachery in their souls could fail to be moved by the courage he had shown.

"No, thank you, Mahdi," Sterling felt his lips curl into a small smile. He was asleep in seconds

****

Sterling was released by Mahdi from the sick-bay into Onan's care after a couple of days. It was clear that Sterling would take longer to recuperate than the time left for the mission. Bryson had authorised whatever time Sterling needed to fully recover and then for the six week break Sterling was due. It meant that the blond would spend the next four months or more with Onan. Their marriage would be taking place with as much dignified haste that Eyal could muster. The thought had him smiling.

He heard the noise from the bathroom and tried to calm his nerves. However, this was the first night he would see Onan fully naked. It was also the first time he would share his body with a lover. Onan had refused to deflower Sterling until their official wedding night. But agreed they could share intimate touching so it would not overwhelm Sterling. The blond had to admit, he was tense, nervous, excited, aroused all at once. He pushed his nerves aside as Onan rejoined him. He was surprised the Div'kar was still dressed.

"I wish for you to see me, m'zenda," Onan purred at the surprised look on his mate's face. "Watch, m'albi, my heart."

Onan took his time undressing. He was more than pleased with his body. He knew it was considered attractive by Div'kar standards and, from what he had gathered, by Human standards, too. He moved slowly. Sterling may have seen other naked bodies before, but none that were as hard and aching for him as Onan was. Nor would they have been looking back at him with the eyes of a lover. He let each piece of his clothing slither sensually to the floor before removing the next, smiling to himself as the seductive movements held Sterling entranced.

Sterling concentrated on watching the clothing fall and the revelation of smooth, hairless skin and powerful muscle. He was anxious and excited, shy and eager in equal measure. The slow striptease kept nervousness at bay and it was not as though Sterling had not seen naked bodies before. However, it was the first time his had responded sexually to one. His eyes fell to Onan's feet as the last barrier to full nudity was discarded. Then with a deep breath Sterling raised his eyes to see his mate-to-be in his full glory. The lack of pubic hair, of any hair, on the Div'kar seemed in some way to emphasise the male's latent power. His breath caught as he stared at the twin penises, erect, damson-hued and glistening wetly.

"We will not progress beyond touching, m'zenda," Onan said soothingly. "It is my desire to bring you pleasure through touch tonight. I wish to be as one with you when we are home on Div'kar and we are duly married."

"You're just so...magnificent," Sterling whispered. "And I..."

"You are everything my heart could ever desire. My dreams made reality and more precious than the air I breathe," Onan said softly. "Please, zah'vah, may I see you, too?"

Sterling blushed. He had got so caught up with staring at the expanse of naked Div'kar before him that he had not even begun to disrobe himself. He could not make a show of undressing. Instead he clumsily attacked his clothes to remove them rapidly before his fortitude failed.

"Let me help," Onan whispered. His hands assisted those of the trembling blond.

Onan openly admired the Human's body. Sterling was toned and lightly-muscled, a perfect combination on his slighter frame. The Div'kar, however, knew the strength that lay within the deceptively slender form. He was pleased that the younger man's chest was as hairless as his own, but where his twin nipples were caramel, Sterling's were like lush a'marbe'ris, a succulent dusky pink. Oman eagerly anticipated tasting the beautiful buds.

"You are so very beautiful," the Div'kar husked as Sterling finally stood naked before him. The smaller male's single sex twitched nervously as if uncertain whether to rise to greet him or shrink back to hide. "Your body is most pleasing, beyond pleasing, to me, but I desire you what is inside, too." The Div'kar traced an abstract pattern with his thumb across one of his Human's cheekbones, enjoying the feel of the warm, smooth skin. "Your mind and soul make you so much more than just surface beauty. There is a fire within you. I would have it consume us in shared passion and pleasure."

Sterling's verdant orbs met with those of an almost storm-cloud grey. He gasped audibly at the look of desire and hunger on Onan's face. Onan truly wanted him, truly desired him. He was also prepared to wait and treat him with every consideration Sterling could possibly wish for. He was loved by the big Div'kar and knew he loved Onan just as completely. That thrilled him and made him more confident. He was not powerless; the man before him had ensured that.

"Will you lie with me?" Onan asked, holding out his hand to the smaller male.

"Yes," Sterling whispered. He was nervous, but he trusted Onan to go only as far as he was comfortable with taking this new step.

Onan guided his lover-to-be to his bed and let Sterling choose where would lie. Then he slowly lay down himself, stretching cat-like at the smaller man's side. He stroked the slender male's flanks reassuringly before carefully moving the blond into his arms. Sterling willingly snuggled against him as they began kissing.

"You honour me with your trust," Onan whispered. "And now, no more words. Do not think, only feel," he purred the last words in a dark sensual tone as he began his seduction. He kept his movements slow, knowing that these sensations were new for his mate. He did not want trespass beyond Sterling's comfort. He kissed tenderly as his fingers slid to caress across the blond's breast-bone and plucked lightly at a nipple. He quickly discovered the little buds were especially sensitive areas for the Human.

Moving slowly so that Sterling could voice any objection, he captured one nipple between his lips. His pride swelled at the gasp from Sterling. The Human's left hand came up around Onan's head, clinging to him. Deliberately, slowly, he sucked at exquisite, tender flesh. He felt it tighten almost instantly. His fingers played with the other nipple, feeling it reach its twin's hardness. He gave a mental grin of triumph as the slender body writhed and arched upwards offering the buds to Onan's delectation. He rewarded his lover by suckling harder and flicking his tongue over the peaked flesh.

"May I proceed further, m'hab'bi, my beloved?" he whispered keeping his fingers teasing the tight nubs as Sterling arched desperately into his touch.

"Y...yes," Sterling whispered. The feelings that Onan had engendered by simply playing with his nipples were incredible. He was now wondering just how he would cope with more intimate touches.

Strong fingers lingered on Sterling's chest as Onan considered his next moves. His hand swept across the slighter form, along the trim hips, up the smooth sides and rubbed the taut nubs. The whimpers escaping the Human's lips and instinctive thrusts from Sterling' hips told Onan he could move on. With infinite care Onan tenderly touched his lover's erect flesh. The low groan resembled his name and so the Div'kar answered.

"Shhh, m'hab'bi" Onan crooned lovingly. "Remember, my beloved; feel do not think." His fingers began to lightly run up and down the aroused, flushed flesh and he studied his lover's reactions. His Human's shaft was much like his own, but he had been warned by Eyal that it was more delicate. It was strange to see and feel hair, but it was a pleasurable enough sensation. He stroked, squeezed and pumped, watching for any signs of distress. However the soft cries, the fluttering eyelashes and rhythmic rise and fall of slender hips told him Sterling was finally lost in the sensual haze that Onan desired to weave around his beloved.

A part of Onan wanted to draw out the process as long as possible and keep watching his lover. However, he knew it would be too much for Sterling. He still took his time, not rushing so that the blond could savour every sensation. He alternated between teasing the groin area and fondling the tender nipples. He was propped up on one elbow, laying beside the panting Human, thrilling at his reactions. He grinned fiercely as Sterling whimpered his name, hips thrusting as the Div'kar's fingers abandoned his weeping shaft to cup and squeeze the sac heavy with need.

"Please," Sterling begged. He could feel heat radiating from the burning organ Onan fisted. The sensations were more intense than any he had experienced before. The tendrils of flame were suffusing his body and he arched his head back, whimpering and writhing. He had never thought, could never have dreamt, it could be this powerful, so consuming. His entire body now felt it was on fire. Any inhibitions or embarrassment had long since fled and he craved release.

"I know what you need, m'hab'bi," Onan purred darkly against his ear, chasing the words with his tongue causing Sterling to cry out. Onan was delighted at Sterling's responses to their lovemaking. He had lost all anxiety and shyness, completely giving himself over to the Dj'ndi's control and Onan would honour that trust. The Div'kar felt the trembling increase in the slender body, and gripped Sterling's arousal more firmly, increasing the strength and speed of his strokes.

"Come now for me, m'zenda," Onan whispered and lowered his head to claim swollen lips.

Sterling's hands wrapped around powerful shoulders as he desperately clung to Onan. Tremors, which had originated low in his stomach, were now travelling throughout his groin and into the rest of his body. His world became a maelstrom of heat and need with its only anchor the Div'kar whose tongue plundered his mouth to the same tempo as the pumping hand. A slight increase in the grip was all Sterling needed. His scream was swallowed by Onan as he reached orgasm. His hips thrust wildly against the Div'kar.

Onan matched the movements of the bucking hips with his hands to lengthen his lover's climax. The sensation of the warm semen spilling over his fingers thrilled and excited him. A primal feeling of elation swept through him. He was the first to see Sterling come to completion. He would be the first to taste the fruit of his success and, when they were in their home and married, he would be the first and only to unite with the precious body he held. He continued his strokes until certain that Sterling had achieved full climax and was now coming down from his zenith. With a fierce grin, Onan licked clean his crème-coated fingers.

The Div'kar gathered the satiated Human into his arms and rolled carefully so he was on his back, pulling Sterling on top of him. Almost desperately, their tongues met and duelled in a battle already won. Onan now wanted to simply care for his mate. He gentled the kiss, running his hands soothingly over the hot, damp skin. They had practiced laying this way to ensure Sterling's healing arm and leg would be comfortable.

"I love you," Sterling whispered simply, burying his face in the junction of the Dj'ndi's neck and shoulder. He fitted perfectly as if created to be there. He cuddled closer, the tender intimacy the perfect culmination to the earlier passion.

"And I love you," Onan replied. "I promise I will take care of you, beloved."

"I trust you, Onan," Sterling murmured drowsily.

The Div'kar lay content. He held the most precious thing in his life close to his heart. He intended to remain awake and savour the feeling.

****

The negotiations concluded without any further incident, both parties pleased with the results. Sterling and Onan stood back a little as Eyal conducted the formal farewells. It felt strange to Sterling to know that he would not be rejoining Victory. Calandra had suggested he act as a liaison on Div'kar for her. He would be the focus and collation point of everything between the worlds regarding the trade treaty. It would be a great deal of work initially, as things would need to be set up, but Eyal had assured he would ensure Sterling had all the help he needed, especially while he recovered from his injuries.

The Confederation had been pleased with the suggestion, endorsing it painlessly which had come as a pleasurable surprise. However, Sterling's father was yet to return the several messages the blond had sent explaining his new job and his engaged status. These had been supplemented by messages from Calandra and Eyal, but to no avail. His future was bright and exciting, but it still hurt that his father did not respond. The blond was determined it would not spoil what he had. As if aware of his thoughts, Onan's arm slid around his waist and hugged him close to the Div'kar. The solidity of the bigger body settled Sterling and the love behind the gesture warmed his heart and soul.

Sterling and Delaney hugged briefly before the other man took his place aboard the shuttle. The blond then gazed at Enapay, not sure he could trust himself to speak. He was gently enfolded in the snake-man's arms as a soft drumming accompanied the gesture. Sterling simply held tight. He would miss Enapay greatly.

"You will visit us often?"

Sterling heard Onan ask as the arms that held him began to loosen their grip. He looked hopefully into the vertically-slitted eyes.

"Whenever I am able," Enapay nodded. "And I have a proposition from your brother to consider." The rattle from his tail intensified slightly as he was regarded intently by two pairs of curious eyes. "He has suggested that I come and spend time learning Div'kar culture and history. The idea has its merits."

"That would be marvellous," Sterling enthused. "You will be here for the wedding though won't you?" he added anxiously.