When Worlds Collide Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JazCullen
JazCullen
6,494 Followers

"He's already hurt me in ways you don't understand, Lacey," Rafe answered quietly. "Now I'm going to hurt him back. By the time I'm finished with him he'll rue the day he was ever born." He tentatively pulled her into his arms and let out a little sigh as she let him hold her. She leaned against his chest and he inhaled her sweet scent as his heart beat wildly in his chest. She was his woman and he would protect her with his dying breath.

Jared and Millie watched Rafe take the first tentative steps to claiming his mate. It was not going to be an easy road for Rafe to convince the fragile woman that she could trust him. Jared's eyes flicked to Jen who was watching the couple too with a surprised expression on her face.

"Richard who, Jen?" he asked quietly and the dark haired woman turned to look at him.

"Richard Graves," she answered slowly.

"Fuck!" Jared growled loudly.

To be continued...

JazCullen
JazCullen
6,494 Followers