When Worlds Collide Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tried her at the store, but she wasn't working. Tried walking around campus but it was a big university, he gave up pretty quickly. He decided to check his brother for a bit, see what he was up to. He walked across campus to where the dorms were located and caught a glimpse of Beth giving him the stink eye. He continued walking, his mind inevitably traveling back to that night last year when they shared some pretty lacklustre sex. She was just so unimaginative! Completely unwilling to push the boundaries, try different positions, suck dick, none of that. Yet she still saw fit to lay claim to him? Forget that! Besides he had Reign now, he just had to find her.

As he approached the dorms he wondered again about her. About the things she hid behind her self constructed walls. She wasn't close with her family, barely mentioning them at all. In fact aside from her mentioning her elderly grandmother and Dylan he knew nothing of any of her family members. She had tons of friends in her hometown of New York, the evidence of which covered the walls in first her bedroom, then the apartment she shared with Dylan. He wished he could track one of them down and pump them for information. Even Dylan had become like the wind; never to be seen. He assumed it was because she was "working" so much but he wondered if she was avoiding him also.

Once he reached the dormitory he could hear the telltale sounds of sex permeating from the walls and wondered who the lucky bastard was. When he got to the door he saw the sock on the doorknob; another telltale sign that some X rated activities were going down. He continued down the hall to the second set of elevators and boarded. Whatever was going on in that room he wanted no part of.

*******************************************

Caiden decided to give up and camp out at Reign's house until she showed up. She had to come home eventually and he was hoping she wouldn't be upset about him using his key for the first time. He headed straight there running the whole way, careful not to slip on the ice. It was gonna be a harsh winter and he just couldn't wait to get home to Texas again and see his entire family.

He quietly entered the apartment from the back door and made himself at home. It only took ten minutes for Reign to walk in the door and he called out to her as soon as she walked in the door and it scared her to death.

"What the fuck Caiden? She screamed.

"Sorry!" he chuckled meeting her at the front door. "Sorry honey, I didn't mean to scare you."

Leaning against the same wall he'd kissed her on only seven days ago he watched her hang up her coat and release a defeated sigh.

"We need to talk," she finally said leaning opposite him.

"Three words every man wants to hear, I know. But we really do need to talk."

She turned into the hallway and motioned for him to follow her into her bedroom. When he walked in she was sitting on the bed clutching a pillow to her stomach avoiding eye contact.

"Okay, I'm just gonna come right out and ask the questions in my head alright?" he said waiting for her approval. She nodded and he continued.

"Alright, were you abused or something? You could tell me you know. Did somebody mess with you? Sexually?"

The insane look she gave him stopped him from continuing down that path of questioning.

"Okay good, um is it me? Am I comin on too strong? Is it, you know, hard or something because I'm well, just not... Shit baby you gotta talk to me because I just don't understand why you just ran from me! For a week! I mean, what's up?"

She sat on the bed silent for a while not responding.

"I thought you said we need to talk? Talking is usually something two or more people do together?"

"Alright! Alright I know what a damn conversation is Caiden. It's not news to me!"

He ran a hand through his shorn brown hair and released a frustrated breath.

"So then talk to me! Do you not feel comfortable around me or something? Is it harder than you thought to be with a white guy? I mean, it's not like the anatomy is any different. I'm pretty much the same as Calvin if you haven't noticed. What's the real problem here Reign? Is it because you're afraid I'll have a small dick? Becau-"

"Oh my God! I'm a virgin! God you so nasty! Was you really about to whip out your dick?"

They stared at each other for two completely different reasons. She stared at him, her eyes glued to his face hoping and praying his hands didn't go towards his belt. He stared at her with a little bit of scepticism, appreciation of her dedicated will power and confusion. Wasn't she like 25?

"So, I mean, you've never... like ever? Like, at all?"

"Nope!"

"Not even the tip?"

"Not even the tip."

"Are you... particularly religious?"

"I mean, yes and no."

"So Jesus isn't stopping you?"

"Naw, that ain't it."

"Do you... like a certain... type of man? Is that it?"

"What exactly are you trying to ask me Caiden?"

"I mean... you're beautiful, you're smart, and you're so very sexy. I just don't understand why you haven't... yet."

He could see a hint of a blush coloring her cheeks.

"I just, I don't know. At first I just knew I didn't want to become another teenage statistic you know? Another pregnant teenager in the hood. Who cares right? I knew I wanted to be more in my life, so I focused on school and school alone. I didn't have time for no guys or anything, I mean I was out on my own, had my own apartment at the age of 15. Do you know what that's like? Naw, probably not. I figured out quickly that a 15 year old black girl with no education doesn't have any options. I found this shit hole apartment with roaches galore and moved the fuck out my granny's house. I worked at the convenience store down my block pretty much every single day. And if I wasn't working I was studying. You remember when biggie said 'either your sellin crack rock or you got a wicked jump shot?' Yeah, well I am the absolute worst person at sports and sellin crack? Yeah fuckin right. I knew I had to get out of the damn... Hood. I worked my ass off for a scholarship, and got into three different universities. This one was offering the best scholarship so I took it. I just didn't have time for a man. And no one was stepping to me correctly anyways... Okay that's not true, a few times I had the option of testing a few... guys... it just didn't feel right. Do you know what I mean? I couldn't even... I mean maybe I was just not into those guys but I wasn't wet at all. There was no... connection! You feel me? With you... it's just so different. I get.... I get..."

He waited and when she didn't continue he urged her on.

"You get..."

"Caiden, I get butterflies when I'm around you. You make me laugh so hard sometimes! With the straight country shit that will come out of your mouth! You're a gentlemen though; you have never tried to push me into doing anything I wasn't ready for. I mean even the first time we met. Or actually it was the second time. I was such a bitch to you! But you saw beyond all that, and you were my friend. I can't tell you how much that means to me. So I guess what I'm trying to say is...I mean... I kinda... I just love you."

His heart was beating like a base drum in his chest.

"You love me?" he asked, just wanting to hear her say it again. She smiled at him and pulled him to sit on the bed beside her.

"Yeah fool, I love you. I know it's soon to be sayin all that shit and you're still tryin' to wrap your mind around the whole virgin thing-"

"I love you too baby. I've loved you since the moment I first saw you."

She stared into his eyes a mixture of elation and terror in them.

"You're just saying that because you want some virgin pussy!" she said half laughing and half crying. He smiled back at her and pulled her against his chest and basked in the feeling of holding her close to him. His baby. His love.

"You're right, I do want your virgin pussy. And not because it's virgin pussy, because it's yours and I love you. I can't wait to show you how much I love you baby. But outside of all that, do you know that is the most you've ever told me about your life Reign? I had no idea you lived on your own since you were 15? And ain't it illegal to rent an apartment to a minor? Let alone work? How'd you do that all on your own? And while you were in middle school?"

"It was the summer between middle school and high school."

"Whatever! That's amazing. I could have never done that on my own. Man, at 15 I was tryin to go two hours without my dick getting hard. I barely had hair on my balls!"

"You are so nasty!" she said laughing. He watched her laugh and held her tighter to him, trying to fight his reaction to having her so close.

"By the way... you um... I mean I am, or I do get... I get wet sometimes. All the time...when I'm around you."

She was nervously biting her lip and he thought it was the most adorable thing he'd ever seen and before he could think a coherent thought he was kissing her. As soon as his lips met hers her body arched into his and her arms wrapped around his neck, pinning herself beneath him. He groaned lightly against her lips as her hips began to gently rock against him.

"Whoa whoa whoa, hold on a second. Were you just humping me?"

She hid her face in his chest in embarrassment but he wouldn't let her hide.

"Cause if you were that would be totally cool with me. I'm a fan of the dry hump. A lot of people think it's overrated but I say bring back the dry hump! Maybe next time we'll try some spanking and then move right on up to the finger bang-"

"Shut up!" she gasped as she squealed with laughter.

"Hey, I don't have a problem taking it there! C'mon, I know you have a fetish or two. Just because you were a teenage dynamo, doesn't mean you completely ignored your sexuality. Right?"

She looked at him a while considering him before she spoke.

"I'm, I mean I don't really know what I'm into... sexually. I haven't tried much, and the only hands that have touched my pussy have been mine and my obgyn. I don't really have a fetish or anything. I'm not particularly into feet or panties or any weird shit. The funny thing is I guess I kept wondering when I would get that feeling, you know? That spark that tells you that this guy is special, you know? I kissed a few dudes, copped a few feels but it never really... turned me on you know? It wasn't until you kissed me that everything changed. And truthfully I know I'm lying because it changed waaaay before that. The way you made me feel, that was something so new to me, I just wanted to be around you all the time. I remember we was on the side of the road and it was freezing outside. You had taken your shirt off and you were kinda freakin out! I felt so upset that you were so upset. Strangest feeling in my life. I just wanted to make everything all better for you and... my damn pussy was throbbin in my jeans because for some very awkward reason you looked so fucking sexy with your shirt off. Or maybe it was because I wanted to make it better with my pussy. Either way, it was so wrong on so many levels! I am so attracted to you!"

She stopped and hid her face again.

"I cannot believe I'm saying all of this to you right now!"

He adjusted them on the bed together and made sure her soft pliant body was pressed against his.

"I want you to..." she started and then stopped herself.

'Feel how hard my dick is right now,' he wanted to add, but thought better of it. Although the visual of her hands on him, the contrast of color had him diamond hard. Redirecting, he asked another question.

"What are you doing for Christmas?"

The question must've caught her off guard, she stammered a bit and then replied, "Well, Dylan is going home for Christmas but I'm planning to just stay here and work. Why?

He paused and considered.

"Come home with me. I want you to meet my mama."

12