When Worlds Collide Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JazCullen
JazCullen
6,495 Followers

Rafe could understand the doctor's concern but his tone was really irking him. True, Luke didn't know what was really going on either at the moment but it didn't excuse his blatant disrespect.

"Luke, I appreciate you're concerned about Aaron so I will try and be reasonable with you," he said very quietly, his expression hard. "If you have an issue with me then I suggest you take it up with the Alpha because I am here at his bidding and am doing what he has ordered me to do. You may not like it but it's not your place to take me to task. I may not be Alpha here but I am his second in command and his brother. I may be easy going and not in the habit of throwing my position around but that's only because I have never needed to until now. Do not mistake my easy nature to be a sign of weakness."

The doctor stared at him open mouthed for a long moment and then slowly lowered his eyes in submission. "My apologies, Rafe," he answered. "My irritation is purely based on my concern for Aaron. I meant no disrespect."

Rafe slowly relaxed and let out a deep breath. "I will do my best not to upset Aaron further," he conceded, his tone warmer, a more conciliatory note in it.

Luke looked up again and gave him a lopsided smile. "Keep his little girl in the room when you speak to him. He's a lot calmer when she's around."

Rafe clapped him on the shoulder, a silent apology for having to come down hard on him. He really liked the doctor and didn't like having to take him to task. It wasn't his fault he didn't know just how serious the situation was and why both Jared and himself had to take such hard decisions.

Cedar followed Rafe into Aaron's room. He was lying in bed, his chest newly re-bandaged and Jen hovering anxiously at his beside. The dark haired woman was slowly stroking his brow while he lay there with his eyes closed, his face clenched with pain.

Aaron opened his eyes when he sensed Rafe and Cedar return. His gaze immediately went to his friend and he gave him a wry smile. "I'm sorry, Rafe," he said quietly. "I lost my head there for a moment."

Rafe's lips quirked in a little smile. "I think we both did, Aaron, but it doesn't really change anything. Jared's decree still stands. I know it's not what you want to hear but it's how it has to be. Cedar has come up with a possible solution but I need to run it passed Jared first. It may be possible to send Jen with you."

He saw his friend's face light up at the prospect even as Jen scowled darkly as her green eyes turned to Rafe. "Send me where?" she asked suspiciously. "Where is Aaron going?"

Rafe turned to her and really looked at her and Aaron together. Cedar was right. Their connection was very strong already. If Aaron didn't mate with Jen soon he was going to become more and more irrational. Jared had to agree to Jen leaving with Aaron. It was the only solution. He suddenly felt really weary and in dire need to see Lacey.

"Everything will be revealed at the pack meeting, Jen," he said tiredly. "For now, just stay with Aaron and keep him in that bed at all costs. He's always thought he was superman and only now is realising he isn't. He seems to listen to you better than anyone else right now."

Cedar opted to stay with her brother and Jen so Rafe turned and left the medical building with another stern reprimand to Aaron to stay in bed. The determined look on Jen's face made him smile. There was no way in hell Aaron would be allowed out of that bed any time soon if she had her way.

He walked back up to Jared's, the heavy weight of responsibility on his shoulders. He still had Caleb to call but his need to see Lacey was growing stronger the more he thought about what was to come at the pack meeting. He could hear Jared and Millie in the study but bypassed it and headed up the stairs into his woman's room.

He closed the door quietly and just leaned against it as his eyes roamed over Lacey's sleeping form. He immediately felt a sense of inner peace overcome him. She looked so beautiful, lying curled up in the big bed, her hair all mussed up and fanning across the pillows. His body reacted instantly and he was moving over to the bed, throwing off the bathrobe he'd put on and sliding into the bed with her.

Rafe knew he shouldn't be doing this, that Jared was counting on him to be the beta he was, but he just needed his woman so much. He pressed himself against her warmth and she sighed softly, her arms wrapping around him.

"Rafe?" she mumbled sleepily, her eyes opening but still foggy with sleep. "What is it?"

He answered her with a hard kiss, his tongue demanding entry as he slanted his mouth possessively over hers. She responded instantly to his urgency, moaning softly and kissing him back with an equal urgency. Rafe felt his body harden further and pressed himself against her softness. He rolled her quickly onto her back and rubbed his hard cock against her heat, groaning at how slick and wet she already was despite the lack of any foreplay.

She was instantly ready for him, her body seeking his with the same desperation he was feeling. He ached to slide into her willing body but held himself back, his mouth moving swiftly to her breasts to feast on her deliciously hard nipples. His touch was rough, a hint of wildness in it as he suckled her taut peaks hard, his teeth nipping at the swollen nubs, drawing throaty moans from his woman.

He needed to taste her so badly, sliding quickly down her body, pressing her thighs apart so he could press his mouth to her wet heat. He groaned loudly and began to lap greedily at her sweet nectar, filling his mouth with her wonderful taste and diving back for more. His body trembled as his wolf tried to push forward, to take control and mate properly with their woman.

Rafe couldn't allow it. He couldn't change Lacey without fully talking it through with her to make sure it was what she really wanted. Even if she did want the change he wouldn't do it before the war. If he died and Lacey was left unprotected, she had a better chance of surviving if she was still human. Graves would most definitely kill her if she was a wolf. Keeping her alive was his prime goal. As long as she was alive she had a chance of escaping from Graves again.

His desperate thoughts turned his touch more chaotic, his tongue rasping hard against her soft flesh, her sweet cries filling the room as he beat relentlessly at her hard clit, forcing her quickly to peak and shudder against him as her orgasm crashed over her. Her hot cum flooded his eager mouth and he drank greedily, sucking and licking out all she had to offer him. Her taste was intoxicating, making him dizzy with need.

He just couldn't get enough of his beautiful woman's taste. His mouth worked feverishly against her silky folds, licking every inch of her hot pussy, ploughing deeply inside her tight body before once more attacking her clit ruthlessly as he quickly built her back up until she was squirming hard against his face.

"Rafe," Lacey groaned, her body on fire as he expertly used his lips and tongue on her, filling her with an insatiable need to have him deep inside her. His desperation was transmitting to her as he demanded her instant capitulation to him with each bold stroke of his tongue. Her fingers knotted in his hair and she pressed her pussy wildly against his plundering mouth.

She moaned her disappointment when his mouth left her aching body, gasping in surprise as he quickly flipped her onto her stomach and pressed his throbbing cock at her hot opening. She pushed backwards as he thrust forward, impaling her on his hard shaft with one long thrust.

A guttural groan ripped from Rafe's throat as he sank deep inside Lacey's body and she eagerly accepted him. Her scalding heat encased his throbbing cock and he pulled out quickly and thrust deep inside again, groaning loudly at the sheer pleasure of being buried inside his mate. He stroked into her, deep, hard strokes as his heart beat fast in his chest and her loud cries rang in his ears.

It was perfection being deep inside his woman, her body rippling around his cock, trying vainly to keep him within her when he pulled back. He fought with his need to cum, not willing for their joining to be over too soon. He set a slow, hard tempo, ploughing ruthlessly into her over and over again, his cock throbbing with each hard thrust inside her.

Lacey was breathless as Rafe plunged deep inside her once more. His touch was wild and rough, his strokes hard and persistent but she relished the wildness of their joining. Liquid fire flooded her body as Rafe filled her so fully, his cock rigidly hard as it stroked deep inside her and she pushed eagerly back for more. The sheer intensity of their joining was taking her breath away and she wanted more, she needed more.

"Rafe," she groaned again, crying out when he left her body and pulled her around to sit astride him as he sat back on his knees. The slightly feral look in his eyes made her breath hitch as he lowered her back down onto his cock and his mouth took hers in a hot, wet kiss. His tongue licked everywhere inside her mouth as they began to rock together.

Her breasts grazed his hard chest, the friction against her swollen peaks making her moan in delight as she slid up and down his cock as their kisses became more urgent. Rafe built a need inside her she didn't even know she was capable of feeling. She met his strokes feverishly, her arms wrapping around his neck, her fingers threading into his hair to keep his mouth attached to hers.

She pressed herself against him so hard she forced him back to the bed and was left on top of him, riding his body hard as his hands moved to her hips to guide her up and down his aching body.

Rafe's watched his woman slide over his body, his eyes glittering as he watched her body open up for his cock and accept his thickness deep inside her. She looked so beautiful, so perfect as she rode him hard, her head tilted backwards as she surrendered to the sheer bliss she was feeling. His woman was all fire and passion. Her lustiness inflamed him and he knew he was close to losing all control.

He could feel his knot trying to form and he bit back a curse, lifting her from his cock and practically throwing her onto her back against the pillows as his need overcame him. He thrust into her hard, his eyes intent on her beautiful face as he gave in to the need to be joined with her as completely as he could be without fully mating with her. He thrust into her hard, his knot quickly growing. He pressed relentlessly, his mouth catching her surprised gasp as she felt his knot push against her opening, demanding access.

With a deep groan, he seated his knot inside her. The sheer bliss which coursed through him vied with the intense male satisfaction he felt as he pinned his woman to his body. Lacey's beautiful green eyes snapped open and she stared up at him in shock as she felt the strange protrusion inside her body.

Rafe grinned wolfishly at her confused expression and reached for her wrists, pinning her hands above her head as he looked down at her. "That's my knot, baby," he said huskily, speaking for the first time since he'd entered the room. "It will keep you pinned to me so my seed will have time to impregnate you when we fully mate. It's harmless right now because you're still human." He moved slowly, short hard thrusts, his knot allowing only so much movement within her beautiful body.

Lacey moaned and ground against him, her surprise at his knot quickly subsiding as Rafe began moving inside her. She was one mass of sensations, her body desperate for the physical release which was so close and yet felt so far away. Rafe's dominance over her body was strangely exhilarating, spurring her lust and making her push harder against him as his movements became more demanding.

Rafe knew he was close to achieving his release. His blood was boiling in his veins, his breathing harsh and raggedly as he took Lacey with harder, faster strokes and she met him with her own fierce urgency. He released her wrists, wrapping his arms tightly around his woman and pushing her relentlessly towards her orgasm, his eyes intent on her face as she suddenly cried out as her release crashed over her.

Her pleasure pushed him over the edge and he thrust hard into her as the pressure in his balls reached critical mass and he began to pump his seed into her beautiful body with a loud guttural cry of intense satisfaction. He jerked against her spilling more of his seed, heightening her own release as they came hard together.

Heart thundering, Rafe quickly rolled to his side, pulling Lacey with him, his arms and legs wrapping around her to keep her safely secured to him so she didn't try to pull away. He breathed raggedly as he gently stroked her back and kissed her softly as they lay pinned together in the aftermath of their lovemaking.

"This knot thing is interesting," Lacey finally said, a touch of humour in her voice. "I think I could get used to that."

Rafe chuckled lightly and kissed her again, a long, slow kiss, the type of kiss he always imagined giving her but seemed to fail at, the moment his lust for her was stirred. "Try not to move too much, baby," he sighed against her lips. "I'm not supposed to be here right now. Jared will kick my ass for not doing what he told me to do before I came back to bed with you."

Lacey stifled down a yawn, feeling sleepy again after the frenetic activity they'd just been through. "Do you want to talk about what got you so wound up you needed to come and wake me?" she asked quietly.

He sighed and snuggled close to her, his hands stroking her beautiful body as he willed his knot silently to go down so he could get up. He didn't want to be away from her but he knew he still had things to do before the pack meeting. "I'll tell you later," he breathed softly. "After the pack meeting. Try and get some more sleep, love. It's still early yet."

He held her while she fell asleep, relieved when his knot receded and he could slide from her body. Planting a tender kiss on her forehead, he slid from the bed and picked up the discarded robe. It was time to go and call Caleb.

To be continued...

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Once more my thanks for all the votes and comments. Many thanks to WHB for editing for me again.

JazCullen
JazCullen
6,495 Followers