When Worlds Collide Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JazCullen
JazCullen
6,491 Followers

"I want a minimum of five betas in the room, in addition to you, Rafe," Jared growled softly. "I assume Annie will be there with Caleb. Bring Lacey too as this ultimately involves her as well. No other women though. If things turn ugly I want the need to be in protective mode at the lowest possible denominator."

"Caleb won't let it reach that level," Rafe answered with a frown.

"It's not Caleb I'm worried about," his Alpha bit back turning back around to face him. "It's who he's bringing with him that could be the problem. I don't know just how tight a rein he has on Demetri let alone anyone else he brings with him."

Rafe quickly ran what he knew of Demetri through his mind. The dark haired vampire was a bit of an enigma. He was also a complete asshole at times but he did appear to follow Caleb's lead. Surely that meant he could be trusted? Rafe's relationship with Demetri was confusing at the best of times. Sometimes he genuinely liked the vampire and others he struggled to see what his sister found so redeeming about the man. Shaking himself out of his reverie he nodded to Jared. "I'll get it set up."

_____

Inhaling deeply, Aaron took his first proper breath of clear air since he'd been brought back to the compound. He'd been stuck inside for days and it had chafed to be bed bound even with having Jen at his side to distract him. Aaron was a wolf to his very core. He hated to be away from the forest and the hard dirt beneath his paws. He ran more as a wolf than probably most of the pack did. He stood silently on the steps to the medical building and breathed in deeply again.

"I thought you were desperate to get away from here," Jen laughed softly as she watched him close his eyes and simply savour the air as if he hadn't just been breathing the same stuff for the last god knows how many years.

His eyes opened and he shot her a grin, reaching to pull her close so he could bend his head and brush her lips lightly with his. "I am," he murmured quietly, inhaling again but this time to savour her wonderful sweet scent which set his heart racing with excitement. His eyes were twinkling with a combination of laughter and excitement as he pulled back. "You don't know how long I've been waiting for this moment, sweetheart."

Jen swallowed hard and met his gaze with slightly anxious eyes. She knew what he was alluding to and she felt a bit nervous about it. There was so much she didn't know about what mating with him actually meant. "Aaron, I have questions first," she said quietly dropping her gaze from his so she didn't have to see any disappointment in his eyes. She knew how much this meant to him. He'd been waiting his entire life for it.

Aaron gently tilted her head up to bring her eyes back to his. "It's okay, Jen," he smiled tenderly. "I'm not about to jump on you and bite you." He paused and gave her a roguish smile. "Not that it isn't a tempting idea, I admit."

She couldn't help laughing at the almost wistful look on his face even though she knew he was only teasing her. He was, right? She searched his face a moment longer and then thumped him on the arm. "Don't be mean," she scolded and he laughed and tugged at her hand.

"Where are we going?" she asked when he didn't pull her towards Jared's as she had expected but instead lead her towards another more modest looking cabin.

"Home," he answered without looking at her, pulling her inside his house and closing the door firmly behind them.

Jen quickly perused the cabin. There really wasn't much one could say about a building made out of wood. It was comfortable enough with rugs on the floor and well worn furniture which looked like it would be descent enough to live with but it was kind of rustic for her tastes.

"You don't like it?" Aaron asked curiously, not in the least offended. If his mate didn't like this cabin then he would build her one she did like. It might take him a little while but he was sure she would love the result when he was finished.

"No, it's fine," she said hastily. "A bit rustic but in a charming way. I'm just a city girl at heart I suppose. Used to all mod cons and stuff."

He frowned deeply, pursing his lips. "Damn, then you'll not be too impressed with having to go out back to use the facilities," he mumbled.

Jen gasped, her mouth dropping open. "You mean there's no.....?" She didn't get a chance to finish because Aaron cracked up laughing, literally doubling over and wheezing he was laughing so hard.

She glared at him furiously calling him a very vicious name and stomping over to one of the chairs, throwing herself into it. He was such a stupid ass, always poking fun at her. She folded her arms and proceeded to ignore him, acutely aware that she was sulking like a two year old but unable to stop herself.

"Come on, honey, it was just a joke," Aaron cajoled softly when he could stop laughing. He wiped at his wet cheeks and knelt down in front of her. "You know you did kind of deserve it. Your little nose was all screwed up in disgust."

"It was not," she snapped back irritably. "I'm not a snob. I know people like different ways of living that may not necessarily be my cup of tea. Don't put your interpretation of my reactions onto me and decide that makes you right, Aaron, because it doesn't."

Aaron sighed and held his hands up in surrender. "I'm sorry. You're right. I really wasn't implying you were a snob of any kind. I was only teasing to try and lighten your mood. Don't be mad at me, Jen. Please." He flashed his cutest smile, seeing her lips start to twitch slightly as she relaxed and unfolded her arms. He liked pushing her boundaries but he didn't want to make her angry with him. He never wanted his luscious mate to ever feel anger towards him.

"It's not that bad really," she sighed looking around the main room slowly. "The whole ground floor is probably larger than my entire apartment," she conceded.

"We don't have to live here, honey," Aaron said leaning forward to wrap his arms around her and hold her close. "I can build a new cabin, a better one, or we can live in the city. I don't care where I am as long as you're with me, Jen." He knew their conversation wasn't really about the cabin or where they lived. Jen's tension was because of the mating and her insecurities about it.

"I don't think you'd like living in the city permanently, Aaron," she answered carefully. "You sort of look right in this environment, as if this is who you really are deep down inside. How could I take you away from this world?"

"Where you lead I will follow," he whispered. "Always, Jen. From this moment on until the day I stop breathing home will always be where you are. Your happiness is all that matters."

Jen swallowed the lump which was suddenly stuck in her throat. He really meant it, every single word of it. She felt her eyes fill with tears at the total devotion in his voice. Her heart raced loudly in her chest and she buried her face in the side of his neck. "Aaron," she whispered tremulously, her emotions all over the place. "You would really do that for me?"

"In a heartbeat, my love," he groaned softly. "I love you, Jen. You are my world, my very reason for existence. Everything I am I offer to you without reservation. All you have to do is accept me, Jen. Just reach out and take what belongs to you."

It was that simple? Just accept him, his wolf, his completely alien way of life? Jen shivered as she thought of the alternative. Never seeing Aaron again. Never feeling his arms around her or knowing the sweet bliss he brought her to when he made love to her. The thought of it made her heart ache. She couldn't ever not be with him, he was as vital to her existence as she was to his. Jen's emotions locked firmly into place and she raised her head to look into his beautiful blue eyes.

"I love you, Aaron," she whispered softly. "I accept what belongs to me and I offer myself in return, with no reservations."

Aaron's breath hissed out loudly as joy exploded within him at his mate's acceptance. He had never doubted that she would reach the decision she had but he had thought he would have had to work a lot harder at getting her to accept him. He rose to his feet, pulling her gently to hers. With a cheeky grin he scooped her up into his arms and bounded upstairs to his bedroom.

Jen was surprised when Aaron deposited her gently in the middle of his huge bed and then retreated to a chair against the wall and sat down in it. He gave her a rueful smile. "Don't trust myself," he laughed softly. It was true. His body was already straining to be released from his clothes as he looked at his mate sitting on his bed. The need to go over there and claim her completely was enough to drive him to his knees but he made himself wait. She had questions she needed answers to first.

"Ask your questions, honey," he said in a slightly strained voice.

Jen took a deep breath. She had a lot of questions. She wished she had a pen and paper so she could write them down and get them clear in her head.

"Jen," Aaron ground out in a plea for her to start talking and to do it quickly.

"Okay," she said with a slightly snippy edge to her tone. She needed a moment to think, to work out what she was going to ask. "When we mate, I'll become a wolf like you? I'll be part of this pack and Jared will be my leader?"

Aaron nodded. "And Millie," he answered. "She leads the bitches to help Jared but he is in overall charge of the pack. The betas are above the usual pack members too and are required to be obeyed if they ask something of you in relation to pack matters."

"So you would get to order me around," she said in a slightly disgruntled tone.

He laughed. "Only in the event it relates to pack matters. I'm not stupid enough to try that in our personal life. I can just imagine the lecture I'd get if I even tried to."

Jen watched him intently, fighting down a smile. She bet he wouldn't dare try and order her around on a personal level. No, he would use much more subtle ways to try and get around her. Of that she had no doubt. "So basically a whole bunch of men and some women get to tell me what I can and cannot do if I agree to mate with you," she clarified.

Aaron frowned. "It's not quite like, Jen. I mean, we don't all go around dictating each others lives. It's more like a really big family with a mom and dad and lots of big brothers who have to be listened to if the situation is important enough." He knew he wasn't doing a stellar job of explaining it to her and was worried she would change her mind and decide the restrictions she would have to abide by would be too much for her.

A big family. The thought sent a wave of longing inside Jen. She had never known a real family, had always wondered what it would be like. She only had Lacey and now Aaron. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to be part of this community. From what she had seen so far, they had their moments but banded together as a unit in times of crisis. She would be protected within the pack and she could help protect them too. "How do we mate?" she asked next.

This was the part Aaron ached for and also dreaded explaining. He didn't want her to freak out at the actual mating ritual. Her wariness of the wolf aspect of the pack was clear. He took a deep breath. "We make love together," he answered slowly. "At some point I shift to my wolf form and bite you to transfer the wolf gene into your blood stream. It can only be passed in wolf form."

He watched Jen pale and a slightly wild look cross her face. He was up out of the chair and across to the bed in an instant. "He would never hurt you," he whispered urgently, reaching for her and pulling her onto his lap. "He loves you as much as I do, Jen. You bring his mate to him. He has waited as long as I have for his mate. She cannot come to life until you accept both of us." He stroked her long black hair in a slow rhythmic movement as she trembled against him.

Jen struggled to come to terms with what he was saying. She had to accept both of them. She had to let the wolf part of him change her. Did Lacey know this about Rafe? Would she be as shocked to find out?

"Jen, talk to me," Aaron groaned worriedly when she didn't speak.

She said the first thing that popped into her mind. "Lacey's in for a bit of a shock."

He stiffened slightly and then started to laugh, threading his hands into her hair and tilting her head up so he could see her face. "I think Lacey's already had her 'shock', " he said with more than a hint of amusement in his voice.

Jen's eyes widened. "You mean she's already mated with Rafe?" she gasped, wondering how the hell Aaron could know when she'd been with him the whole time.

"I'm guessing really but there was most definitely the scent of a new bitch in the compound. There was only one other 'pending' mating so I figure they've gone ahead and done it already."

Jen was astounded at the news. Lacey had mated with Rafe already which meant she had had the courage to accept both sides of him. She looked up into Aaron's hopeful face. If Lacey could be brave enough to accept Rafe after all she had been through then surely she could find it within herself to do the same for Aaron. She could see the longing in his eyes, knew the gentle smile he was giving her was for her benefit.

"You don't have to make the decision now, honey," he said softly. "It's a lot to take it. I'll understand if you need more time. Just promise me you won't make any rash decisions because of what's involved in the mating."

It was his willingness to wait which made up her mind completely. Aaron was opening his very soul to her, offering her everything, including time to become comfortable about the situation. She reached up and gently cupped his cheek, her breath catching when his head twisted and he kissed the palm of her hand.

"You have a beautiful wolf, Aaron," she whispered softly. "He deserves his mate as much as you deserve yours. Thank you for giving me time to decide. I don't need it though. I want to mate with you and I want to do it now."

Aaron's hands shook slightly as he cupped her face reverently. "Are you totally sure, Jen? You have to be completely sure it's what you want. Don't do it just to please me. If there is even a hint of doubt within your mind I could lose you forever and I'd much rather we remained unmated than have that happen."

"I'm sure," she whispered pulling his head down to hers. "Stop talking, Aaron, and make me yours forever."

He growled, his wolf howling his glee inside him as their lips touched in a light, loving kiss. His heart pounded with excitement, his body throbbed with need as his sexy woman melted in his arms, accepting him completely. He was pressing her back to the bed, rubbing himself almost desperately against her as he deepened the kiss and his tongue delved into her mouth to duel with hers. Jen's moan of pleasure brought an answering growl and he pressed his aching cock between her legs.

"Aaron," Jen moaned pushing at his chest. He resisted at first. She couldn't change her mind. Lord, please don't let her be changing her mind. He didn't know if he could cope if she rejected him now. "Aaron," she said more firmly and he raised his head to look down at her. Was she laughing at him? He stared at her puzzled.

"This generally works a lot easier if there are no clothes in the way," she laughed softly seeing his puzzled expression. He stared at her uncomprehendingly for another long moment and then he laughed softly. She did have a point.

"Let me take care of that then," he said with a wicked smile. The sound of tearing fabric filled the room and Jen uttered a muffled shriek.

"I didn't say rip my clothes off me," she groaned as her top disintegrated into a useless piece of cloth on the floor.

Aaron's eyes twinkled with laughter. "You didn't say I couldn't either," he countered dipping his head to bite through the lace of her bra gently and draw a deep gasp from her throat. He snapped the lacy garment easily, ignoring her second shriek of irritation. His lips fastened on one pebble hard nipple and he began to suck greedily.

He could scent her arousal as he pulled hard on her taut peak. She tasted so delicious, so perfect and she was soon forgetting that he had ruined her clothes as her hands dug into his long blond hair and held his mouth to her breasts as she arched up into his mouth. He growled his pleasure at her wantonness, switching breasts to suckle greedily at the other one.

His wolf was very close to the surface, pushing him to mate and making his touch rougher than he would have liked. Jen didn't seem to mind though, not the way she was writhing beneath him. Her lust was infectious, urging him on and he had to fight to remove her jeans without ripping them too. She would need those later.

She wouldn't need her panties though. He inhaled deeply as he rubbed his mouth gently over the little scrap of lace which separated him from his prize. Her startled gasp gave him pause and he looked up to see Jen's beautiful face bathed in pleasure. Smiling wickedly he ran his tongue over the lace, watching her bite her lip and moan softly. He could taste her on the flimsy material as he began to nuzzle between her legs, scraping his teeth teasingly over her panties and making her squirm and press her pussy against his mouth.

His mate certainly was pleasantly surprising him when it came to their lovemaking. Her stuffy lawyer exterior definitely showed no hint of what a wanton little thing she was in the bedroom. He barked at his wolf to wait so he could take his time and tease her through the fabric of her panties. He wanted to drive her so wild with desire that she didn't pause to think about what was coming. He needed her to surrender completely to her baser side.

Jen was out of her mind with pleasure. Aaron was doing such wicked things between her legs and she wanted to demand that he rip her panties from her and get on with it but the merciless teasing through the material was such a turn on she didn't want it to end. If he kept it up she was going to cum and he knew it. His teeth scraped along her pussy from top to bottom and back up again. She cried out loudly and pressed her body against his face. His tongue found the spot where her clit was and pressed hard. She shattered immediately, arching from the bed as her body shook with the intensity of her climax.

Aaron watched fascinated as Jen reached her completion without him actually touching her flesh directly. It was such a sexy sight and he couldn't stop the deep growl that rumbled from his chest as he watched her face contort with pleasure. He was so going to spend at least a few hours re-visiting this little delight again but not today. His wolf was impatient and so was he.

He left the bed to strip quickly, watching his mate intently as her breathing slowed back down and her eyes opened to stare up at him. He smiled a smug smile as he shed his jeans and crawled back onto the bed. "Oh, Jen," he said with a mock incredulous edge to his voice. "Who would have though you had a panty fetish?"

She flushed scarlet and looked away. "I don't," she denied sharply, embarrassment washing over her. She heard Aaron chuckle lightly and looked back at him, seeing his eyes twinkling with mischief.

"I can't wait to find out what other hidden depths you have, my beautiful mate," he laughed softly, snapping the lace shielding her from him and tossing it away without a backward glance.

The heated look in his eyes made Jen's breath catch as his big body settled over hers and his head lowered to capture her lips in a hard kiss. Her chest was heaving by the time he let her up for air and his eyes travelled downward to watch her breasts rise and fall sharply.

"Your are truly stunning, Jen," he whispered in awe as he looked his fill of her. "Perfect and mine." His cock throbbed to be inside her but he couldn't stop his hands from slowly stroking over her neck, lightly brushing against her skin as he moved to cup her breasts and knead the full flesh tenderly. He pressed them close together, bending to lave first one taut peak and then the other with his tongue. He feasted on her breasts, sucking and licking until she was moaning her pleasure again and lost in her own need.

JazCullen
JazCullen
6,491 Followers